[Complete] The Deku Code

By Lotus_Moonveil

This story is completed. Izuku was a quirkless kid and because of it he became the prime targets of bullies... More

The Code/Quirk Manifests
Custom Training
Entrance Exam
First Day and More.
Battle Training
Mini Factory
Anger Management
USJ Reapers Calling
Accidental Savior
Checking Realities
Sports Festival
No Internship?
Announcement (Non Chapter)
License Test And A Bunch Of Idiots
Pranking Some Idiots
Meow
Some Talks, Rage, And Court Dates.
Finals And An Unexpected Visitor
Saturday And Sunday
Summer Camp
Seriously, Why?
Unexpected Development
Quirk Kittens!!
License Test Part 1
License Test Part 2
Trigger
Meet Lucy
Ok, Down The Rabbit Hole
Undercover Part 1
Under Pressure.... I Meant Cover
Addict
Final Battle

Just More Pranks

4.1K 115 87
By Lotus_Moonveil

I was bored as I headed to hero class after lunch. For the past week I've had to fix hero outfits, create better versions, return Solar Surfers, and fix whatever someone destroys. They won't let me do anything more since my Dad died but it's boring me to death. Before people say I am embellishing it, I'm not. I literally have died 3 times this week from pure boredom. Lady Death enjoys my visits but is starting to get irritated.

As I walk into the classroom I smirk and decide to have some fun. When Bakugo is about to sit down I summon a whoopie cushion there and it sounds like he crapped himself farting. The entire class laughed at him as he showed the prank item. I then targeted Uraraka, Momo, Kaminari, and Iida. Momo and Iida looked mortified, Uraraka was stunned, and Kaminari just laughed his rear off.

Catzawa walked in and was holding his nose early but let go when he saw the farts were fake. "Ok, so someone is pranking everyone. Ok so today were are going to..." He looked at his tail which not suddenly had a pretty pink bow with a bell. "Ok which one of you problem children did this? Just so you guys know I hate pink. If it was black with a sleeping bag shaped bell maybe."

Mei and I looked at each other and instantly began designing a new outfit for Catzawa. He notices and groans, "Do that later you two. Today we are going to..... Ok, why is there a can in the drawer?" He opens it and fake snakes pop out scaring him as they scream. He jumps and latches to the ceiling like cats in cartoons do. This made everyone laugh again as Catzawa slowly calmed his nerves.

Once he was on the ground again we all shut up as his tails grabbed the snakes and put them on his desk. "Ok, who pranked me with this?" I raise my hand, "That would be me sir. I thought you'd like something exciting to happen that wasn't villain based." He sighed and shook his head, "Any more pranks planned?" I just smiled mimicking Catzawas shit eating grin making everyone worried.

He smiled back, "Any good ones?" I shrugged and let the class stew in worry. Next one was Bakugo opening his backpack only to get covered by pink pomeranian stickers. This made everyone snicker as I jump out the window, "See you all at Site Gama for more hand to hand training!" Bakugo chased me and everyone watched me avoid his blasts, jump over his head a few times, and pants him showing his heart covered boxers making him madder.

By the time everyone was there Bakugo was tired, he was looking for me, and I was a cat in a see of quirk kittens. Duflicity was smirking, "Hi everyone, Izuku asked me to create a clone army of all the quirk kittens and you guys must find him. Winner gets any weapon they want from a video game." Everyone rushed to look through the cat army as I snuck into Catzawas scarf.

He chuckled, "I bet it takes an hour for them to figure it out. If I win I want a fully decked out sleeping bag suit." I nodded, "I bet it takes at least two. If I win the girls get to punish Mineta. He isn't fully broken from his perverted ways. He has nearly gotten Momo, Uraraka, and Hagakure. At least he avoid Mei...... I'm going to kill him."

Mineta just slapped Meis ass and I was mad. I flew at him, scratched his face and hands, and then kicked him into a building still as a cat. Only Mei saw me and I made a hush motion. She nodded and I got back into Catzawas scarf. Mei went back to "looking" as I just sit in the scarf, "I'm tempted to kill that pervert." Catzawa just nodded and sit in a chair to watch.

I get an evil idea and motion Duflicity the duplicating kitten over. When she got closer I told her to include clones of a green kitten like me and have them taunt from time to time. The next hour and 20 minutes was just funny as hell. They chased the clones only for then to vanish and pop up elsewhere. Catzawa, Mei, and I was enjoying the chaos as everyone worked for their own video game item.

Two hours had passed when Momo noticed me and pretended to look at the other kittens. I of course noticed her walking over and waved once she was close enough. Mei motioned her to be quiet and to sit down as I summoned a drink for her. It took the rest about another 15min to notice Mei and Momo relaxing and a singular green cat chuckling in the scarf of their Neko Teacher.

Bakugo walked over, "You've been in there except when you beat up Mineta?" I nodded and looked up at Catzawa, "I won but you'll still get your sleeping bag suit. Mineta, tomorrow the girls get to punish you since you've continued to grope them." The girls all give evil smiles causing him to run until the kitty clones pin him down. "I wasn't finished Mineta. You all get the items if they are reasonable. If someone mentions anything very deadly it's a no. Also I'm going to include anime."

Everyone wanted different things. Kyoka wanted a dubstep gun that's compatible with her quirk. That was easy and I made one for myself cause I do like some dubstep. The rest wanted swords, armor, and such without the stats and such. Mineta wanted a slime farm from an anime called "In Another Dimension With My Smartphone" I had to look it up and watch the episode before I hit him upside the head. Damn, might have to have Momma Deatg take him back to his personal hell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dubstep Guns with Kyokas being the pink one.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After everyone got what they wanted the bell rang and we all went home after I put the bigger item in transport capsules that shrank them down a lot and made them lighter. I told Catzawa I would make him his Sleeping Bag Suit over the weekend. I jumped onto Meis shoulder and had her carry me home as I didn't want Eri to accidentally strangle me again and I needed sleep. Making over 20+ items with modifications on looks.

NEXT DAY

I was in the testing zone using my dubstep gun. It is now painted green, has a few emerald bits, some holographic bits, and I was put it on a flying turret base. I spent part morning practicing my aim with it. Once I was confident with my creation I decided to cause lots of mayhem. It was fun for me, but not the targets. I'll just tell you the three funniest targets in my opinion.

Target one was Nezu. It snuck out to his open window. Once it lined up each time he was about to grab his cup of tea I would blast him and have the gun lower quickly out of sight. With my 3rd person sight I would see him look around confused. After a few blasts he tried to bait me out. He failed and thought I left. This time he did catch the  turret and saw the tech. "Midoriya, if you are going to use sound against someone do Present Mic." I had the turret nod and mimic my evil laugh making Nezu laugh as well as I search for my next target.

After a bit of searching I find Present Mic sleeping under a tree. I take aim and start blasting dubstep at him. His reaction was priceless. He thrashed around started looking for an alarm clock or something. Once he saw my Dubstep Turret he started to yell back. After a bit he lost his voice and started to throw a tantrum. I then quickly mimic Nezus voice, "No sleeping before class, get back up and to work. Don't make me come back here." He flipped me off then started to walk back to class.

Mei wanted to prank someone. I let her take control and watched her fly up behind Mineta as he was walking to the restroom. She made him piss himself as she played screamo through the turret. Him pissing himself and running away was too perfect. We then flew it to A-1 and projected what we just did. Everyone was laughing before I had the gun continue its chaos. I had to stop when Midnight enjoyed it blasting her. Seriously, what is wrong in her fucking head?

During lunch I pranked random people with whoopie cushions. Eri was laughing a bit making people smile. When we all went back to class I dropped a banana peel in front of Mineta. He slid right into a trash can and kinda flipped in somehow. Monoma laughed and called all of A-1 trash. Needless to say he  got put in the trash via banana peel.

As class started Catzawa saw three cans on his desk. Using his tail he opened them and only one exploded the other two had candy. One was catnip infused so I know he is going to get high as hell one night. He relaxed and told Mei not to make Mineta piss himself again. He rushed over and tried to grope her only for me to kick him out the window.

Once he got close to hitting the ground I had him land in a pile of mud. We headed to a random site to do another villain vs hero training set. I was the villain with Mei against Mineta and Kaminari. As they walked in nothing but whoopie cushions, fake spiders, and such with fake bombs. Mei asked me to really get Mineta so I did.

In one room I changed it into a full on Victoria's Secret. He walked in and fell for it with Kaminari trying to hold him back. I smirked and yelled, "What do you mean those are your old bras?! That's disgusting, I told you to use new ones!" That was all it too for Mineta to get blown up a lot like a pingpong ball in a mine field.

I walked out of my hiding spot and tied up Kaminari to watch Mineta get blown up a lot. As he was blowing up I asked which girl wants to be a big bomb. Everyone smirked and pointed to Momo since she was his favorite target. I created a C4 Momo and dragged Kaminari out as Mei smirked following me.

Mineta eventually finished blowing up in what people later called Meis Secret. He then saw the C4 Momo busy cleaning up his mess. When he slapped her ass the entire building blew up and he was launched out a window. I watched as he flew right into the real Momos cleavage. Needless to say the girls beat him up like crazy.

I had to remove the balls stuck to Momo cause Mineta couldn't. Well, that and the explosion that launched him was mine. Mei handed me the tools I would need during this. Before people ask why I couldn't just use my magic or a quirk his quirk was mutated in his time in hell. The balls must be surgically removed or you must wait from 3 hours to a month for them to fall off.

Once I removed them I took them to find a quick and easy way to remove them without waiting. Apparently his adhesive has gotten much stronger and must dry out to fall off. Tried hair dryers, focused flame, and heating powder for all to fail. I tried hell fire and Niflheimr frost with both working making me groan in irritation.

I later find Mineta and grab his neck lifting him. "Listen here Grapist, your quirk now requires me or Shoto to remove your blasted grapes early. If you try anything perverted with them I will know and I will punish you. Is that clear?" He nodded terrified. The rest of the class was use to my blood lust when it's aimed at Mineta.

As I watched the rest of the classes battles I notice a pentagram form on a building. I pointed it out and a demoness came out of it in a slutty version of our school uniform. She saw me and flew over, "So your moms new Reaper. Nice to meet you I'm Lucy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CLIFFHANGER!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 323 14
Among the 80% Percent People filled with Quirk, Izuku Yagi was Born Quirkless. All Might Crushed his Dream of becoming a Hero but while the World was...
454K 10.7K 49
Izuku hated his life. He hates school to how distant his mother is from him. Ever since that day, a year after getting told he was quirkless, it's be...
1.4M 37.1K 37
Everyone thinks Izuku is quirkless... even himself. When All Might crushes Izuku's dreams of becoming a hero, Izuku shuts himself into his house for...
76.4K 3.3K 18
Izuku Midoriya was bullied all his life. He was quirkless and there was nothing he could do. It was simply the fate of quirkless kids to die young. "...