Bughead One Shots

By Devil-09

These are bughead short stories. ( One-Shots) Feedback is appreciated ๐Ÿ’ž More

Empty
I can't do it anymore
Him
Him ( 2 )
Him ( 3 )
Let's do something!
YouTube
Unwanted
Unwanted ( 2 )
Memory Loss
Memory Loss ( 2 )
Good enough
A/N
That could be us ( 2 )
The lift on the road
Trip to Mountains
Trip to Mountain ( 2 )
Little Jones
Goodbye
You should have told me.
Fever
Famous Youtuber (1)
Famous Youtuber (2)
So, just a hookup?
Book
Painful Truth
Painful Truth (2)
Happy Diwali
Among Us
Unexpected Turn
Asap
Mistakes
Mistakes (2)
Mistakes (3)
How about a cup of coffee?
He's just missing me
My game friend

That could be us

1.4K 25 3
By Devil-09

3rd Person's P.O.V

Betty and Jughead sat on the opposite seats in one of the pop's booth, in a very uncomfortable silence. Uncomfortable, because after a lot of thinking and coming on the final decision, Betty told Jughead the truth. The truth about what happened after their fight. What happened between her and Archie.

Jughead couldn't found words to say something. He was stunned like a cold stone, no emotion, no expression. A tear slipped from his eye and he looked up to see Betty tearing up and crying silently.

He looked aside and saw a old couple in each other arms. He smiled at them and kept looking at their direction. Betty saw him smiling and looked at what he was watching.

"This could be us" She heard him say.

"But you ruined it" He said, and let out tears from his eyes. "I'm sorry Jug"

"It's too late for your apologizes Cooper. You did something that I can't handle now. You broke my heart. You broke my trust." He said, shaking his head and holding back him from crying.

He stood up from his seat and grabbed his coat. Her eyes widen and she quickly got up and grabbed his arm.

"Jug.. Please I'm sorry. I love you"

He chuckled and looked at her, "Love? I wished you ever loved me enough to not cheat on me"

With that, he left and never looked back again.

A small one!
Hope you guys liked it. 💜🍒

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 1.2K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........
206K 10.4K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
165K 3.8K 63
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
47.3K 2.7K 65
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...