The Nightmare- A Pjo Fanfic

By K_invalid

Wizards are awesome, right? Demigods are amazhang, right? What about a demigod who is also a wizard? And alm... More

I am so messed up
That is...
Really?
I will never play truth and Dare again
Just weird
Is this a dream?
Cookies
This letter is...wow
Wizards, cool
Shoutout to @LittleTimTams
Time skip
What an amazing date
Thanks 2 u guys.
Wow, this date is just
Just why!
Something is up
Oh no
I hate life, or do I love it
Percy's POV: I am such an idiot
Am I in the right world?
Astrid's POV: I borrow a pen (no double meaning)
I finally eat blue fries
My life has just become a whole new of weird.
Take me Erebos
A thanks
I think they have lost it, but whatever, I eat McDonalds
Its the circle of life! Nope, circle of death
Its a dam prophecy!
Heheheh, Scumbag!
What is it with me and weird?!
BLUE COOKIES!

I meet my grandfather

31 10 14
By K_invalid

"Hola"Percy enters the room. The wound on his shoulder seemed to be healed and also, I had problems of my own. And also, did this boy call me sis, or was he just like "Back off- you are friend zoned". I dont know what.

Then, the blue boy, or heavenly good boy as I would like to say, let out a sob.

Now, if you are asking me why heavenly good boy, because he gave me blue fries, now I can prove all people that blue fries exist. Ha! And also, I didn't know his name, so I asked "Whats your name?"

"Oh I am Percy"

"Percy" I say. Lol af man. Now, I glaze at the other Percy, and shoot him a look like- ha! you are not special. Only because he always bragged about how unique his name was.

"Even he is Percy" i point at my Percy.

"I know" he says in the duh tone. Gods, he was good at it.

"And you also said that I am your sis" I say, stressing on the word sis.

Percies ( yup, that's what I am I am calling them)exchange nervous looks. Something is going on that I am not aware of. I look out of the window and see that it was noon.

"How long have I been out?" I ask.

"A week" Percy- my Percy says.

I freak out "What the fuck, and u didnt even bother to wake me up, I have been sleeping here for a week and you" I snarl at Percy Anderson "Didnt even wake up your fricking loyal friend, what the hell is wrong with you?"

He protests "Hey, you woke up many times, dont you remember?"

The other Percy stares at me like chill, I know what its like.

"I dont remeber, and now please explain this shit to me" I snap.

"You dont remember?" Percy .A snarls. " I swear to-"

The other Percy sopke up "whoa there you two, stop. Percy, get back to Chiron, I think you owe him an explaination. And Astrid, I guess a tour of camp would be good, and also you can ask me questions, cool".

"Fine" i mutter, followed by Percy .A, who then leaves the room.

"Lets go" Percy (the one in the room) helps me get out of bed. I wince a lot as my hand hurt. And a few drops of poision had been spat on my leg, so it was a way hard to walk, I was almost leaning on Percy to walk, but he did protest.

We walked out of the room into the garden. I realised I was in one of those cabins which had been arranged in an rectangule(Yup, I had paid attention to the senery, do not underestimate a ADHD kid). It was a cool cabin though, it outlooked the beach, was blue in colour(yay) and was beautiful.

"So, can I get my answers" I asked expectantly. Apperantly, I was completely leaning on him so I quickly added "And also sorry for this leaning, the poision was a hanful"

He gave me on of those looks, like its just the starting.

"So, you know about ancient greek?" he asked.

"Like the hydra, minotaur, hercules and stuff?"

"yup"

"That doesnt explain everything"

"So, you know that Hercules as you say, was a demigod? Like half god and half mortal?"

"yeah" I knew that story pretty well. Zeus had dated a mortal and Hercules was born.

"So, we are all demigods here, and we fight monsters and save the world and blah blah blah"

"But wasnt all of these Greek gods stuff there in Greece and not Long Island Sound?"

"About that, so there is a fire which keeps moving where the flames are most big, and that is how they have kept surviving and stuff- ugh! I am so not good at this, but after this little chit chat, I will take you to Chiron who will explain everything"

"Wait, Chiron as in the cenutaur" I ask.

"Yup, you got it right. He trains us here, and he is pretty cool unless you sit on his back and tell him to giddy up" he laughs. I laugh too.

"so, lets just get off as simply as possible, cause this all stuff is pretty overwhelming"

"true dat"

"Oh and about you calling me sis?"

He sighs " I am happy to tell this to you that, you are my sister, we are both kids of Poseidon"

I ask "poseidon as in the water guy". The sea changed from calm to angry as if it had heard my comment.

"Dad does not like being called the water guy but yup, thats him. He has given us pretty cool powers hasnt he?"

And then I tried to put some sense "But I think you guys are mistaken, cause I already have a dad, and my mom died like three years ago"

He frowned "Oh no, we are not mistaken, Poseidon claimed you, we all saw it, and also the water blasting- oly a kid of Poseidon can do that- like you and me"

But then it hit me as hard as the brick that hit Jason on the head(even though I did not know who he was, but still #Brason). I mummer "My dad had called his step daughter" i exhale "So does that mean..."

"Yup" he nods.

"And also you told me that its only you and me in the Poseidon kids gang"

"Jeez girl, you have a good sense of humour, just like your elder brother. And about your question, yup, a few years ago, the big three that was Zeus,Dad and Hades they decided to have no children because you know monster can sense demigods from a thousand mile radius- it depends."

"So wait, do i smell like burnt toast to monsters?" I ask.

"lol no, its just that we demigods- specially children of the big three radiate some kind of special aura, thats why monsters are after us all the time, and thats why we need training" he smiles.

"Ugh okay, just confusing but still cool."

"chill, you will take some time to catch up. Even your friend did."

"wait, Percy knows about all this? Then who is his parent?" I eagerly asked.

"Its" he stammers "its Athena". And then his face went back to all gloomy again.

"Hey, I see that while the Hydra fight, you were so startled that you didnt even protest when I took your sword, btw, cool sword, but why are you so weird, it looks like you sir, have been crying a lot" I manage to say.

"Oh, nothing in particular, where were we, right, have rest for now" he stammers.

Oh kay, so my brother is hiding something and BEEP BEEP. My phone rings.

I pick it up, it was dad- oh no, what would I say to him, that hey dad, so I have found out that this greek god called Poseidon is my real father and bye bye, PS: love ya.

I guess not. The I looked at Percy who said "hey, you have a phone and how come any monster not have sensed it?"

"Ummm, i dont know what you are talking about, but this phone, my mom gave it to me and I have always used it."

"oh" he says "can i see it"

"sure" I pass him the phone "just ignore the call"

He turns the phone around and looks at the logo- which I had always kept hidden from my friends, or else they thought of my phone as fake. The logo was a bonfire. It was kinda nice.

"How did you get it?" Percy asks.

"Told ya, mom gave it to me"

"But this here, is the logo of what phones Leo has made"

"leo?" I ask.

"The boy with whom you were fighting the hydra, the fire boy"

Before I could reply or even say 'yeet' I dropped dead on the floor. Maybe because the burning skin was hurting a lot, and maybe because I needed rest like Percy had said. This Greek gods and stuff was an ass load of weirdness and discombobulation as I might have mentioned before. And you know my dreams- for the first time in my life- I dreamt of blue food being served to me by all of the people who said that it doesnt exist, Ha! I was laughing my head of and devouring my food when Percy Anderson appears beside me and we have to share. Ugh! I hate shaing blue good- even if it was a dream.

I woke up only to find Percy's face over me. "you drool when you sleep" he says.

Embarressed, I use the edge of my hand to clean the drool. "how long have I been out?" i ask.

"A day and a half, and also, remind me to never eat with you"

"ummm"

"you were muttering things in your sleep like- Blue food, Ha! It exists peasants, I killed Percy cuz he stealed my blue food and stuff like that"

I was as red as a tomato that time, i had taken his name in my sleep! Oh nno.

"Still, lets go have some food"

"ummm" i look at the window, it was around dinnertime.

"Is it better now?" he asks while pointing at my hand.

"Somewhat" i say "the acid was burning into my skin, but yup, now its better"

"Lets go" he says. i was starving.

I try to get out of my bed on my own but i fall down, hurting my nose and causing a little noosebleed. The leg still hurt somehow, which made me unable to walk which left me only one option- as if on cue, he gives me his hand.

i take it and lean on him for support. Even though I'd hate to say it, Percy was kinda warm, like protectively warm. "Is it okay like this?" I ask.

"No prob" he says and we walk out of the cabin.

Most of the campers were staring at us like 'oh look, another new person whose fate has become miserable' but we ignored them and reached the dining pavilion- thats what I thought it was.

It was a huge pavillion style place where many of the campers were sitting and having dinner with their cabin mates. So, I will be sitting with my brother, i guessed. Somehow, Anderson was sitting alone on his table- no other camper was sitting beside him. He had left me near my table that was with Percy. I watched in awe as blue cookies and pancakes appeared out of nowhere in Percy's plate.

"WOw" I mutter.

"Oh, so, this is the dining pavilion where we eat, and to get food, all you have to do is think of what you want and it will appear on your plate" he explained.,

I was awestruck, dumbfounded and all that "Magical crockery" I say.

Hmmm, Blue pancakes, i thought. And yup, the next second my plate was filled with- you guessed it- blue pancakes. I use the knife to cut my pancake and was gonna devour it when Percy says "wait".

"what" i grumble, as I told you, I hate it when someone interrupts me whileeating.

"Offering to the gods" he says, like 'dont ask, even we regret it'.

Then I noticed the line of campers who were scraping a part of food into the fire.

I take my plate and join the line. When it was my turn, I burned a pancake and said "umm, hey poseidon, I suppose you are my daddy, i am giving you this delicious pancake so that you believe that blue food is not bad. And also, if you really are my dad, then some sign would be cool like, you can come over for playing catch or something, or atleast explain my this whole fiasco, thanks a lot, and bye".

I come back to my table and mumble "Gone"

percy stared at me with food stuffed in his mouth like 'what'.

"One whole fricking pancake burned in the fire for nothing"

Then Percy laughs, spitting crubs of blue food on our table. "lol, that happens a lot." and gets back to eating.

Then my gaze shifts to Percy Anderson who was sitting alone and as lonely as ever in his table. I take my magical plate and drift of to his table, ignoring the looks given to me by the campers. I settle beside him and stuff some cookies in my mouth and say "Sup".

I couldnt ignore his expression like 'bad choice dear'.

"what" i protest loudly.

The only one to speak was Percy, my poseido-bro (deal with it)

"Hey Astrid, its against camp rules that a camper changes their table"

But before I could protest like why or anything a dark figure rose from the fire- 5 feet, 10 feet, 15 feet and then stopped at 20 feet.

"Hades" I snarl. Somehow I knew him. Now again, the thing which I did not want to happen happened- everyone was lookaking at me with their eyes as big as coins or drachmas or whatever.

"Thats me my εγγονή" said Hades.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7K 2.2K 32
Sequel to Demigod SMP! If you haven't read that one I strongly recommend reading it first, or else some parts of this story will not make sense to yo...
1.3K 68 61
Life isn't what she thought it would be. First, she moved to America to hide from her uncle, then her mother dies, then she's trapped in a casino, th...
4.2K 140 11
DISCLAIMER: this book is discontinued!! " So I have to go all the way to some fancy boarding school in England to protect a wizard? " " He's your bro...
143K 2.4K 24
update: some chapters have been unpublished, so there may be gaps in the story This is just a small free-write thing that I am doing. Demigods from...