Silence

By xiskylar

Before this begins, I have some few warnings before reading. So read at your own risk. Reminder, You all mat... More

A not so Bright Day
HINATA!
Secret spreaded?
Training at Nekoma! / An escape?
New Start
Just A Ride ..
A Visit.
Again
Going to Nekoma!
We're here!
A Cuddle Moment
A 'Lovely' Talk
Barbecue! / Rain
Truth or Dare
Practice Notice / What are You Doing Here?!
Worried / Text / 1 Short , 2 Talls
A Mistake .. / A Game
Car Sick
New Teammate?
Teaching HIM
I Coming Mom ..
Sunrise Love Break?
Announcment!
This is not Okay
Tsukki?..
I Trust You.
Silence
I just want to Share this ..
Problems
Akiteru Dating Who??
I Came Back for You
I Came Back for You Pt. 2
Schedule for the Next Few Weeks
Are you Happy?
New Start Pt. 2.
The Truth.
A Tear Drop
Bad to Good
A Chaotic Night
Morning Wakeup
A/N

Memories / Goodbye!

1.9K 58 42
By xiskylar

Hinata's POV

We went to the room and we all changed. I was the first one to change. I kept looking at my phone to see if Ushijima has texted me. No text messages. Every seat in the bus was taken except for Tsukishima's. He was by himself. I walked up To Tsukki but as soon as I opened my mouth, he stood up. He walked over the Yamaguchi who was right next to us. He grabbed Yams, "Hey! I'm not done talking to Kageyama!"

"We're sitting here. I want to talk." Tsukki said sitting back on the seat. I was just staring at the bus lane. I then sat down next to Kageyama. I didn't want the window since I would throw up. A tear rolled down my cheek.

"E-eh?! Hinata are you okay." He place his hand on my shoulder. Is shoved it off.

" I .. I want to be alone .."

"Oh, alright .." Yamaguchi faces Tsukki again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tsukishima's POV

We arrived to the place. Everybody stood up to get their own choice of food. I was the second to last to leave the table. Hinata was just staring at his phone. That was as soon as everybody left the table, he started to cry. I felt bad but I just didn't want to talk to him back. This went on for a day from him ignoring me. So why not ignore him back?

"Okay everybody! We leave tomorrow! Enjoy your meal and let's eat!"

"YEAH!" Everybody from the table cheered except for Hinata. Since he sits right next to Kageyama and Kageyama sits next to me, I saw what he was doing. He was looking through pictures.. Pictures of people and him.. People such as..

Ushijima ..

Tendo ..

Kenma ..

Kuroo ..

Lev ..

Bokuto ..

Hinata didn't get anything to eat. He just had a brown paper bag in front of him. Sooner or later, I saw him looking at pictures of us .. Then he started crying while putting his hood on.

"A-Ah, I'll be at the bathroom." He took his bag. I clenched my fist. I waited till he got in the bathroom.

"Be right back." I was excused and walked to the bathroom. I opened the bathroom door. I didn't see him. He was in the stalls I knew. I heard a small sniff. He was at the end. "Hinata. It's me Tsukki.." I knocked on the stall door.

"G-go away .." I knew I should've at least greeted him.

I then heard something drop. I saw a razor right beneath the door, I heard him gasp and saw his hand moving towards it. I picked it first however. It was bloody. My eyes were wide open. The stall door unlocked. "HEY! GIVE THAT BACK!" He pushed me making me land on the sink. He had marks EVERYWHERE on his body.

"You .. You .. Y-you FUCKING IDIOT!" I got off the sink. I grabbed his shoulders. "DONT YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND THAT PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO CARE FOR YOU, BUT ALL YOU ARE DOING IS MAKING US FEEL BAD ABOUT YOU AND OURSELVES! I FUCKING .. fucking .. fuck-cking care about y-you.." I was crying. I was looking down at the floor just on my knees. I felt a tear on my hand. It wasn't mine for sure. I looked straight to see Hinata crying.

"I-I-I-I'm s-s- *hiccup* sorry!" He was hiccuping and sobbing harder than me. "I'm just so stupid! I shouldn't be doing this!" He hiccuped and began sobbing once again. I grabbed Hinata's waist and sat him on my legs and wiped his tear away.

"Please .. No more .." I tilted my head speaking. "This is getting out of hand.."

We both apologized to each other and sat down talking for probably 5 minutes. He had bandages in his bag so I could put them on him. While putting the bandages, we saw a
Familiar face.

***

Hinata's POV

While Tsukishima was putting bandages on my cuts, we both heard the door and saw a familiar face. "Oh Tendo!"

"Ah, it's the small crow and the normal guy. Ello!" Tendo waved at Tsukki. It looks like Tsukki didn't really enjoy the company of Tendo's..

"You okay Tsukki?.."

"Remember when I told you that I jammed my finger?.."
"Not that I remember."
"Well pretend like I did. Ushijima. Worst person I've met so far, jammed my finger when spiking towards me.

"Ah Ah. You should've known you weren't going to block that spike." Tendo turned off the sink. "Mm? Aw, still wearing Ushijima's hoodie, how cute!" I smiled and blushed at the same time. I took off the hoodie. "What are you doing?" I gave him the hoodie.

"Well we're leaving tomorrow." His eyes went wide open. "So I won't be able to see you guys after today. Except in a few months like you said." He grabbed the hoodie out of my hands.

"O-"

"Tendo whats taking so l-" Ushjima entered the room. He stared at him then at me, then at Tsukki .. "Hm."

"Tsk." Tsukki looked away from us and went to the sink.

"Tendo why do you have my hoodie? Are you seriously doing something to him?" Ushijima took the hoodie trying to hand it back to me.

"Ah no no! I'm actually leaving."

Ushijima gave back the hoodie to Tendo and went to hug me. "Oi, get your arms off him." Tsukishima turned off the sink and walked up to us.

"Don't make me jam your finger again." Ushijima gave him a side eye. He let go of me and put his hand on my head. "Take care. Tendo let's go, our teammates have been asking for you."

"Ahh, byby number 10!" Tendo and Ushijima left the room.

"Here." He gave me his sweater since I had new cuts on my arm. "It'll hide it." I put it on and we both left the bathroom.

"Oho! Did you guys do anything .. Dirty?!" Tanaka was eating his nuggets.

"Shut up Tanaka. Who asked you to speak?" Daichi shut him up. We all laughed. I was looking around the room till I saw the Shiratorizawa team. Ushijima noticed me looking at them and I quickly looked away. I opened the bag to see 3 meat balls. They were still warm so I had to eat them quickly.

I rolled up my sleeves since they were too long,  I put a pin to keep it up. I did the same for the bottom. We all stood up from out table. "Oi Hinata, I see you're getting more comfortable around this team." Kageyama grabbed my head like a machine claw.

"Kageyama! You're going to make me like Tanaka!" I started to fizzle around.

"HEY! IM NOT BALD!" Tanaka looked at me. "WHAT DO YOU THINK THIS GREY PICKS OF HAIR IS?!"

"Keep it down Tanaka." Kageyama let go of me. "You're going to ban us from here." All of us started walking to the exit. I felt a hand on my shoulder.

I saw Tsukishima. He took my hand and we started walking. "Okay so, there isn't going to be any bus today. Tanaka's sister is coming, along with another car." Ukai announced. "I will be separating you guys into different cars."

🌙💛☀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 836 13
After getting to Karasuno, Hinata experiences a lot of good volleyball player. Too bad for him that with Kageyama's harsh words, his own mental state...
298K 10.4K 49
"All I wanted was to receive the same amount of love and affection I gave...but all I got was pain and betrayal." A new student in Itachiyama Institu...
317K 5.6K 29
You are Hinata's childhood bestfriend. You guys grow up together until you move to America in middle school. Now you are back to Japan, you will atte...
177K 5.4K 25
Due to a tragic accident in middle school, Hinata Shouyou's vocal cords were destroyed and he lost the majority of his hearing. He can still play vol...