choices ✨ || 5sos • lrh [COMP...

By eleni_cherie

❝In the end, our choices make us.❞ In which a girl, trying to find a place she belongs to through tv shows an... More

blurb
new girl
0.1 san francisco
0.2 adelaide
0.3 london
0.4 vancouver
0.5 los angeles ;; venice
0.6 new york
0.7 goodbyes
0.8 barcelona
0.9 paris
1.0 drunk
1.1 mexico city
1.2 new orleans
1.3 decisions
1.5 ferris wheel
1.6 about stars and fairies
1.7 best friends
1.8 pizza love
1.9 airports
2.0 strangers minds
2.1 secrets
2.2 no dates (special michael bonus chapter)
2.3 funny business
2.4 halloween
2.5 birthday talk
2.6 supernova
happy endings
final words

1.4 ice cream talks

337 28 30
By eleni_cherie

»»» song: coldplay - the scientist

23rd August

Thessaloniki

Some said, the first five seconds of a person staring at you was how they really felt.
Because after those five seconds were up, their thoughts caught up with their actions and they started hiding all those feelings they'd just let slip through.

»»» 

Music was faintly playing from her headphones, getting mixed with silent noises of the night. Like a cat's mewing down the street, in the distance. Covered by some reagge music playing from some bar. Becoming one with noises of all those people surrounding her.
Her eyes were closed, hands folded on her lap. Her thoughts running wildly as she felt dark waves rhythmically crashing underneath her. The urge of recollecting all those thoughts, making somehow fun of her.

Only the buzzing phone in her hands could disturb this peaceful silence for her. Along with the music stopping. With a groan she unplugged the headphones, swiping over the device's screen.

"Hello?"
"Thalia, where are you?"
Her eyes shifted to the sea in front of her as she tapped her finger to the rhythm of the song playing in the distance.
"Promenade." She'd wanted to think about certain thinks quietly after all.
"Okay. So what happened?" Vicky dragged the last word expectingly. Filled with curiosity.
"What?"
"What 'what'? Spit it out, how was it?"
Tally blinked a few times, not fully comprehending.
"The date, you idiot!"
"Oh that. Yeah, it was good."
Her answer was short. Too short for Vicky's liking.
"Just good?"
"It was great I tell you. We talked about random stuff.. He's funny, really."
"Oh really? Doesn't sound like it if you only stayed for two hours.."
"Well, it was," she retorted, getting a bit annoyed with her. "Okay, maybe," she continued then, tracing her finger over the thin fabric of her tennis skirt. The one Vicky had been insisting for her to wear. "Maybe he talked a bit too much, sometimes. It kinda reminded me of grandma. It was okay, though."
"Whoa," Vicky stopped her, quite irritated. "He reminded you of grandma and you didn't feel like instantly running away?"
Tally stifled a giggle. "Actually, I really didn't mind him talking so much. He studies physics, after all. That's pretty cool to talk about."
Her eyes wandered to the wooden platform she was sitting on. He seemed to be some kind of dream boy, now when she thought back. He looked so cute and was nice, being her type all through. Tall, tan, with brown curls and eyes. He had something of Orlando Bloom in his features and Tally loved Orlando Bloom. He even listened to alternative rock and the fact he studied physics out of all was incredibly fastcinating to her. Even with never quite understanding it, she always had something spare for that subject.
So all in all this guy seemed to be indeed a dream boy.
-Then why couldn't her mind fully let itself in for it?
"Thalia?"
"Yes?"
"I'm currently downtown with some.. friends, do you wanna tag along?"

"Uhm." Truth was, she didn't get along too well with her cousin's friends. They were nice and everything, but there was absolutely nothing they had in common with Tally. Nothing at all.
What was the alternative though, sitting alone in gloom?
"Yeah, sure. Where are you?"
"At the skate park close by."
"O-okay. I'll be there in a bit."

She hang up with a sigh, restarting the song the call interrupted. The faintly playing melody filling her ears once more. 
Chewing on the inside of her lips, she felt a tear rolling down her cheek. Then two. And three.
She wiped them away, not in the mood for anyone to see and exhaled deeply. Hoping the lump in her throat would disappear as quick as it'd appeared. The lump formed by thinking of the reason her date had ended this early. 

The reason for the dark circles under her eyes due to the lack of sleep, covered with concealer. And of course the reason of her sleepless nights lately, in the first place.

Her mind was racing now, thoughts dancing between melodies and noises in the air. She clenched the wooden platform.
It was so so so incredibly embarrassing and pathetic, thinking rationally about it.
Taking another sharp breath, she blinked any other tears away and glanced up. The moon was decreasing over the dark sea. The lights of some ships in the distance.
She'd calmed herself enough to eventually go now. Guiltiness showing up for letting them wait so long.
So she got up, making her way to the direction of the skate park. Music continuing playing softly, when she felt someone grabbing her wrist, causing her to stop abruptly in her tracks.

"T-Tally?"

Hearing this name after such a long time again made her flinch back. Her eyes widened. She wasn't used to it anymore, not having heard it in weeks. Almost months. And hearing it now in this place only increased the confusion.
And this voice. This awfully familiar sounding accent. The loud pounding of her heart was stuck in her ears. Louder than the song coming from the headphones.
Tally's breath got caught in her throat as she looked over her shoulder. And there, under the dim light coming from streetlights a bit further down, she saw him standing.
The reason of her misery.

»»» 

-half an hour ago-

"Okay, here it is," Vicky announced, almost hitting the back car while trying to fit her rather small Jeep in the narrow parking space. Turning off the engine, the music they'd been listening to stopped.
"Wow that place looks kinda.. creepy. But I like it." Ashton leaned over from the backseats, flashing her one of his famous dimpled smiles. She smiled.
"It's just this side street. The other parts of the city are way less creepy. Trust me," said she, unbuckling her seatbelt.
"Can we really, though?" Michael smirked. His pierced brow arching at her. "Are you even Tal's cousin or are you just some psycho, trying to kidnap us?"
The brunette laughed out, shaking her head.

"I could be both," she responded with a smug smirk herself when seeing his brows raise. "But I swear I am not! I told Thalia to meet us down the promenade. But I'd never manage to find a parking lot there, so we got to walk a bit."
Michael instantly groaned at this. "Jesus, don't be so lazy, dude." Ashton laughed under his breath, rolling his eyes at him as all of them got out of the car.
"Speaking of Tal," Calum spoke up then, gazing around in the foreign area.
Tally had been right back in LA, it really looked a lot alike, but still different in its own way. It was like Venice Beach and Brooklyn mixed up, kinda. "Is it actually true that she got a date? Like a real date? With a guy?"
"Uhm, yeah."
"Wow." Nodding to himself, he crossed his long arms over the naivy blue shirt he was wearing.
"To be honest, I still can't believe it," Michael mumbled then watching a stray cat cross the street as well. "What kind of guy is it?"
Vicky shrugged, not exactly sure herself. "She met him at a shop he works in. And apparently he's cute and studies physics."
Michael's mouth formed an 'o', before pressing his red lips together again. He didn't know whether to be happy for her or not.
"It's just," Calum interfered then, tapping a finger on his chin. "You know, I talked with her once about dating and stuff. She told me, and that with such certainty, that dating just wouldn't be her thing. That's why I'm so surprised she actually did it."
Michael lifted his head, giving him a questioning look. "W-wait, when did you two talked about this?"
The brown boy shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe back in the States?"
"Huh."
"Anyway," Ashton said then, his gaze wandering to the only one who hadn't said anything since getting out of the airport. The blond was walking behind them in complete silence. Blue eyes -even darker due to the lack of sleep and light- shifting around at all the shiny lights and shops. Pretending he hadn't heard them talking about her date and how awesome this guys seemed to be. And pretending it wasn't tearing his heart apart, the thought of her with someone else.
Quite hypocritical of him to feel jealous about that after London, he knew.

Nervously sucking on his lips, he soon felt the sweet taste of blood on his tongue. A frown set on his eyes for hours, only disappearing for seconds before returning again.
His feet slacking over the ground as they'd be glued to it.
If someone asked him how he was feeling right now, he honestly wouldn't be able to put it in words. Yet alone form a correct sentence. He simply didn't know how to feel.
He was so close to her. Closer than ever in those past weeks. Yet it felt as she was still miles away. Even in this city -her city.
Every corner, every little piece of it -the sounds, the crowded streets, the people and every little colourful light and sign on their way- reminded him of Tally.
This place appeared so foreign yet so familiar to him.

Blankly staring up at the numerous apartment buildings, plants and drying clothes hanging over balconies, he got lost in his thoughts once more. Not noticing he was walking in the wrong direction until Michael grabbed his arm, tugging him the right way.
The black sea was already visible in the distance, behind some trees and bushes as they walked towards it.

Passing by some statues of probably important historical persons, they finally arrived at the small skate park. Teenagers, but even younger looking kids, rushed by on their boards and bikes.
A smile ghosted over his lips at the memory of him teaching her how to do an ollie back in Barcelona. How stubborn she'd been about making it on her own, even grazing her elbow at an attempt.

"Okay, I'm taking back what I said before. It's amazing here." Ashton was beaming as he faced the shorter brunette walking next to them. Gazing along the promenade to the illuminated sea at the other side of the bay.
"Take a photo, it lasts longer," Michael remarked, chuckling in amusement of his dropping face.
"What's your problem? I'm only showing my appreciation to this stunning view," he huffed, before actually taking his phone out with a grin. "But you know what? You're right. I'll just take a pic."
Luke needed a few awkward coughs to draw their attention to him then. "Uhm guys?" The four shot him a puzzled look. "I-I'll go for a short walk, okay? It won't last long." 
He was already walking backwards when Vicky's mouth parted to protest, but Calum shook his head at her. A knowing look on his face as he watched him leaving. "Don't. He just needs some space, I guess."

Her thin brows pinched as she glanced up at Calum, then at Luke, eventually nodding.
"Don't get lost!" Michael shouted at the tall guy, unsure if he heard him or not. Seeing him disappear in between of people.

Sighing, he took a seat on one of the white benches near them and rested his head on his fist. Feeling the soft warm breeze tickling his face. The other two copied his actions while Vicky just leaned against the tree next to them. There was actually some more space on the bench for her, too, but she decided not to. It'd give her an awkward feeling.

"Hey, move a bit," Calum groaned then, pushing Ashton aside causing him bump into Michael. "My legs were already enough cramped back in the car." He even wiggled with his butt to make some extra space, making Ashton fake-gasp.
"Are you calling us fat?" He wiggled back with his. The two looking as they'd be in a really weird competition.
"Can you two stop, please?" Michael growled and stood up abruptly. "People are looking at you two weirdos."
Vicky, quite amused by their childish behaviour, giggled loudly. Covering her moth with both hands. It was somewhat refreshing to see guys being this childish instead of acting all 'matured' and 'too cool'. Ashton noticed, giggling along with her at their non-sense.
"Oh shut up, Mike! Are you on your period or why are you so moody today?" Calum mocked annoyed.
"It's because I didn't sleep all night, you know? Fucking Luke was moping around all the time because of Ta-"
Ashton coughed loudly, cutting him off. "That building there looks quite impressive, what is it?" He was pointing at the large maroon building at the very end of the promenade.
Now, Vicky was neither naive nor dumb. She saw right through him and that they most certainly hid something. However, not knowing what, she chose playing along their charade. They were lucky, if she knew them well enough, she'd annoy the shit out of them till they'd tell her.
"Oh, that's the concert hall," she explained, the actress in her showing as she covered her suspicion perfectly. One of her brown curls fell in front of her face then. Quickly, she tucked it back, where it didn't stay for too long, though. "I guess that's nothing compared to Sydney's opera, right?"
She saw him shrugging from the corner of her eyes and glanced up. Seeing a dimpled smile tucked on his lips. "Maybe not. But I've already seen a couple of things that are really beautiful here."

»»»   

Luke was strolling, eyes wandering around in the sea of people. Voices and noises echoed through the night, the people in this country seeming to be especially loud while talking on the phone.
Feeling the sea air gently stroking his face, he shoved both hands deeper into the pockets of his skinny jeans. An uneasy feeling overcoming him once more.
He was realising that indeed he'd come all the way here to a country he'd never been before in his entire life, just for this one girl.
Doubts were taking over his mind, which he desperately tried to get rid off.
-What other option was left anyway? Right now, he was just a sad song. As dumb as it sounded.

A couple more minutes passed by walking down the indeed beautiful sea promenade. Eventually figuring out it'd be the best to go back, when his eyes caught a girl sitting on the edge of the wooden path a bit further from where he was standing. He wasn't sure, the figure being too far away. But the way she looked from the distance reminded him of her.
He began walking towards it, his heart beating faster with each step he took.
Disappointment washing over him when seeing a stranger. He sighed and sat down, crossing his long legs.
He kept staring at the dark sea, thoughts dying down. Music from afar taking in the space instead. It wasn't even good music, but simply a reason not to think for a while.
So he kept humming along to it when the corner of his eye caught another figure walking towards the direction he'd come from. His head turning to where the girl was walking.

White skirt swaying in the night breeze, as she was walking up the way. The curls he'd recognize everywhere bouncing with every step she took. Headphones plugged in, their music making her head shifting slightly from side to side.
He bit back the huge smile spreading, feeling his chest aching. It seemed like an illusion. After all this time suddenly seeing her beautiful self seemed unreal. Even surreal.

She, however, didn't seem to have noticed him. Continuing walking further away from him.
Immediately getting up, his legs started moving on their own; his eyes focused only on her. Feeling every fibre of his body getting filled with desire.
His steps becoming faster, only slowing down when he reached her.
She looked so vulnerable, so petite, letting him forget the bubbly girl he'd come to know those past months.
When finally approaching her, he gently grabbed her small wrist. His mind rushing through all possible scenarios of her reaction within the two seconds that passed.
None of them seeming to end up well for him, but nevertheless, he did it. His lips parted, the sound of her nickname filling his breath.

"T-Tally?"

He watched her body grow stiff. Time stood still for him. Now that he finally did what he was thinking about the last few days, everything felt like a big mistake. He felt like running away, his feet being stuck on the ground though.
He watched her head slowly turning towards him, eventually looking up with her big bambi eyes. Pursing his lips tightly, his chest began to rise more and more.
Her warm brown eyes were resting on his blue ones and for a moment, he forgot how to breath. 

"Luke," she breathed out as his grip loosened. Her voice thin, almost inaudible among the breaking noises of the sea. Hearing her saying his name made him internally shiver. It just felt so right between her lips.
She slowly unplugged her earphones, eyes falling to the space between them. For a moment it was completely silent, before she wrapped her arms around his neck. Squeezing him lightly.
Luke was taken aback by her sudden action, his arms eventually engulfing her as well. 
Needless to mention it lasted more than a normal hug.

Shaking her head then, she pulled back. A stern expression on her features. A wave of all kind of emotions and questions flooded her mind after all. Failing in understanding anything.
"Wh-what are you doing here?" she quietly asked, looking away. A hint of a blush appearing on her porcelain taint. "I m-mean, how did you get here? How did you find me?"
She felt so nervous all of the sudden. She never felt nervous around him.
However, between not knowing whether to laugh out of happiness for seeing -touching- him again or slap him right across the face for unintentionally toying with her, how should she not be all jittery?

His mind went completely blank at her wondering questions lingering in the air. He didn't want to lie to her. Especially not about the reason. He didn't want to deny his feelings. However, he simply couldn't say it right there, could he? Maybe he was being a coward all over again. Like back then, when she'd left him at the airport.
But what was he supposed to do?

»»» 

"Guys!"
Her chirpy voice was sticking out to all the other noises.
The three guys instantly recognizing it, their heads snapping up at the smiley girl walking fast towards them. Waving with her hands as Luke slowly followed behind her.
Michael started sprinting in slow motion then, spreading his arms to hug her. She laughed at this silly sight, also starting running in slow motion. Eventually falling in each other's arms. Laughing.
"I thought you got only blond in your hair," she smiled then when pulling away. Taking one of the vibrant blue streaks between her delicate fingers.
"Oh that?" he said, giving her a lopsided smirk before also tucking at one of the streaks as well. "Yeah, I thought blond was too boring, so I decided to add some glam."
"It's really fancy. For sure," she laughed.
"Say," he said then, eyeing her suspiciously. "Did you get taller or something?"
She waved him off with another short laugh. Her curls falling on her back. "Nah, you probably just got smaller."
The corners of his red lips formed a dramatic pout at this. "You haven't seen me in over a month and you're already so mean."
"Aww." She pinching his cute cheek, beaming from ear to ear. "I missed you so much, Mikey. No one would watch Pewds or play the air guitar with me."
"See, you can be nice if you want to." A grin plastered all over his lips again. "And I missed you, too. I didn't have anyone to talk about anime with."

"Stop complaining, Michael. You were talking about it non-stop either way," Calum barked in, shoving him away.
"Calum!" Tally exclaimed.
The dark-haired boy chuckled, also embracing her. The light scent of his cologne hitting gently her nose.
"I-it's, wow, I don't know what to say," she smiled, clearly overwhelmed by seeing them all again. "Is Ashton here, too?" She looked around, spotting his mop of curls and Vicky walking up to them.
"Why? Am I not enough ?" Calum scoffed playfully. One of his large hands placed on his chest.
"God, you're such an idiot. I missed that," she grinned, before looking at him from top to bottom. "Just look at you an- oh wow, is that a new tattoo?"
Softly grabbing his caramel-coloured arm, she twisted it a bit. Being able to see the freshly inked space on it better. "It's really cool," she said in awe, her grip loosing. He flashed her a toothy grin. "Thanks. I got it in Amsterdam."
Her eyes widened by surprise. "One month and you already got tattoos and dyed your hair. I feel like I've missed a lot," she sighed.
"You didn't miss anything else," Michael said, smiling at her. Calum nodded agreeing. "It's not that we got lots of time to do any other crazy shit."

"Tally!" she heard Ashton's laughter coming closer then. A wide smile on his pink lips. Her lips turned back into a smile as soon as she saw him, embracing him immediately. Her cheeks hurting by now.
"Oh damn, your hair got so long," she laughed pointing at the curls falling right in front of his face then. "You need to cut it."
"Wha-? Ehm, no." His brows furrowed in shock. A nervous smile playing on his lips.
"Oh c'mon!"
Ashton vigorously shook his head, backing off from her instantly. "Hell no, Tal. Forget it," he laughed out. "Never ever. I find it cool." Long fingers sliding through the soft waves then. "I look like a seventies musician again."
"You rather look like a goofball, trying to look like a seventies musician." Her remark made him gasp, followed by an amused snort. "Why so mean, girl? I'm not trying to. I do look cool and I know that. Thanks," he retorted sarcastically then, folding his tanned arms over his chest as he lifted his chin in the air.
"See. Tally, why are you so mean?" Michael said, poking her side. She shrugged, giggling. "It's funny and I.. I just missed messing with you." Her eyes shyly shifted to the ground as she kicked a tiny stone with the tip of her shoe. They smiled.

"Anyway," she said then, not wanting to sound cheesy or anything. "What are you all doing here? Luke said something about a secret band project, but he wouldn't tell me what."
-Is he fucking serious now?, they thought, glaring at him over her shoulders.
Luke, however, swerved from their piercing looks. His shoulders moving into a helpless shrug.

"Oh yeah, some top secret band project actually," Calum said, a fake smirk on his features.
Her brows pinched together, wondering what the hell he was talking about. Seeing her slight frown, he laughed out, patting her head.
"Don't overthink it, Tal. You'll get to know when the time comes. I guess."
"Or when a certain someone finally musters up some balls," Michael mumbled quietly to Ashton. Darting an annoyed look at Luke, who was still avoiding any eye-contact with them.
Ashton sighed and nodded. "True."

»»» 

It was around two in the morning when a dull sound made its way through the quiet apartment.
Tally's eyes fluttering open.
It wasn't like she'd been asleep and the sound woke her up. It rather drew her attention away from thinking about everything that had happened the previous hours.
It was weird to her that only twelve hours ago, she'd thought she wouldn't see Luke or the others before January or so and now they were actually there. Like there there. Sleeping only a few doors away from her.
It'd already been too late for finding a hotel and more important, they were her friends who -besides from their 'secret band stuff'- also came to visit her, which honestly warmed her heart.
She was worrying it had to do with her childish behaviour of ignoring them on the phone, though they hadn't mentioned anything like that. Maybe it was nothing and she indeed was overthinking stuff. 

Shrugging off the light bed sheet from her shoulders, she sat up. Her bare feet touching the cold ground. She opened her door then, carefully not to make any squeaking noises, seeing the kitchen light switched on.
Peeking at the closed door next to hers, where Michael and Ashton were sleeping in the guest room, her eyes shifted to the slightly opened door of the living room.
There, Calum and Luke were staying. The four having argued over who'd get to sleep on the two beds and who on the two couches and after her suggestion to play rock-paper-scissors -a big mistake- Calum and Luke had lost. Blaming her for that.

With soft steps, she approached the kitchen. Leaning against the door's frame.
"What are you doing there?" she smiled, causing Luke almost drop the large bottle of water on the ground. It looked ready to slip through his fingers.
"Fuck, Tal. You scared me," he whined, wiping over the few stains of cold liquid on his sleeveless shirt with the palm of his hand. Carefully putting the bottle back on the counter, he saw her shrugging nonchalantly from the corner of his eyes.
"You always get scared so easily, though. It's not my fault."
He dragged a smile, before it turned into a slight frown. "Did I wake you up?"
"No, couldn't sleep."
Biting down her lips, she saw him humming in response while taking a glass and pouring some of the water in it.
His Adam's apple popping with each gulp he was taking out of it. She felt her cheeks heating up at this sight. Why, why is he like this?, she internally cried.
He shouldn't look so good. Especially not when she was having mixed feelings for him. 
"So, why are you still awake?" He smiled, a brow raised at her.
"I could ask you the same."
"Well, I was thirsty," he simply stated with an innocent face.
"Well, and I.." She hastily looked around, trying to come up with a logical explanation other than the truth. "I felt like having some ice cream."
His blue eyes lit up at this. "Y-you got ice cream here?"
She bit back the small smile making its way on her lips and nodded. Walking up to the large fridge, she opened the freezer and fished out a plastic container.
"You want some?" she smirked, seeing him nodding excitedly when she wiggled the container in front of his face. 

It seemed unbelievable to her that the same adorable guy, who got all jittery about ice cream was the same guy who broke promises and slept around.
Her heart sunk at that reminder. 
-Thanks, brain!
Seriously, when it came to negative things, her mind got some kind of eidetic memory, similar to Sheldon Cooper's.

She quickly shook her head, trying to get rid off this and took two spoons out of the drawer.
With a short nod of her head, she motioned for him to follow her and switched off the lights. Luke quietly tagging behind into her room.
She smiled when seeing him awkwardly standing at the closed door. Scratching his neck as he looked around like a lost puppy.
"Sit down, idiot."
His lips curling up when seeing she was already scooping a spoon full of ice cream into her mouth. A soft moan escaping her closed lips.
He did as she told him and took the second spoon she held out for him. "What kind of ice cream is it?" he asked, digging his spoon in it.
"Mhm, blackberry.." She paused, licking over the metal. "Mhm and the white is kaimaki."

"Kai-what?" he laughed out, brows furrowed.
"Kaimaki," she repeated matter-of-factly, as he was supposed to know what that was. "It's made of orchid and gum."
"Really? It rather sounds like one of those weird japanese words. Like.. like senpai." He was pointing at her with his spoon, a certain look on his face.
"You're such an idiot, you know that?" she giggled out loud, facepalming him. Her face filled with amusement, educing him a smile as well. "It's a greek ice cream flavour. Not some japanese word which got perverted by horny girls to designate their crushes."
He almost choked at this, coughing a bit due to some of the sweet getting stuck in his throat. His eyes widening by tasting the sweet flavour in his mouth.
"Holy shit," said he then, "This tastes awesome. I'm sorry for comparing it to what horny girls call their crushes." A toothy smirk spreading all over his face.
She smirked. "I know."

They continued eating the weirdly called ice cream in silence, peeking at each other occasionally. Like how it was used to be on tour all over again. When not finding any sleep in their lonely hotel rooms. Before everything got complicated with feelings, jealousy and childish behaviour.

Tally enjoyed simply sitting beside him without exchanging any words. She knew since San Francisco that Luke was that special someone she could 'just shut the fuck up for a minute and comfortably enjoy the silence'. Funny, she'd thought about the same Pulp Fiction quote back then, too.
And whatever he'd do, he would always be that someone to her.
She also feared he'd confront her with whether she'd kept ignoring them or not, when opening his mouth. So she hoped he wouldn't and continued licking the last bit from her spoon. Leaning against the headboard afterwards. Sighing contently at her filled belly.

But unlike her, he didn't want to sit there in silence. Desperately trying to find something to talk about. Sure, there was no one in the world he'd rather sit together and not share a single word with for hours than her.
However, considering he hadn't properly talked to her in what felt like an eternity, he didn't want to spend this moment like this.
"Y-your room is.. is quite pink," he remarked then with a chuckle, making her eyes widen in surprise. "W-what?" Her mind was too caught up in her previous thoughts to comprehend what he'd just said.

"Your room," he repeated. "I didn't expect it to be so girly."
She gasped. "Shut up! Most of the things were presents," she defended herself, giggling.
His brows rose, doubtfully. "Presents, huh? And what's with that Sailor Moon wall calender there? Was that a present, too?" A smug grin all over his features.
"No-oo.. That was Amazon."
He bit back a laugh, his gaze falling on the shelves filled with stuffed animals, cds, books and numerous dvds. Faintly visible under the dim light of the lamp on the bed stand.
He didn't expect anything else from a film-freak like her to be honest. 
"I thought you lived in England before you came down to tour with us. Why's all your stuff here?"
"Because as a student I lived in a tiny apartment, so I decided to send all my stuff to mum when she moved here."
Tally tucked the annoying curl in front of her face away, meeting his warm blue eyes. He nodded, understanding.
"Is it really okay for us to stay here though? For your mum?"
"Oh yeah," she nodded. "She's at my aunts' most of the time. Besides, I called and asked, remember? It's alright as long as you don't break anything."
He smiled. "That's nice of her."
"Yeah, she's a really kind person. In the past, bands, friends of dad, used to stay at us when having gigs in England, so it's nothing uncommon having a band staying at our place."
He hummed. "I hate to say it, considering you don't get along well with him. But his connections to bands and tattoo artists are quite cool. My dad doesn't have any."
She laughed dryly, heaving a sigh then. "I know.. He wasn't bad all the time, to be honest. I guess my mood-swings and being filled up with hormones didn't help either.." She paused then, taking another spoon of the ice cream. "Seriously, Luke. Be happy you didn't have to deal with female hormones and an obnoxious father."
"I'm grateful as shit I'm not a girl. I could never go through all this stuff. Periods, hormones, pregnancies.."
"Yeah, you couldn't. You'd probably be crying in a corner, stuffing chocolate in your mouth," she teased, giggling out loud at the sight of Luke jokingly gasping at this. Shaking his head.
"I would not cry!" 
"You'd eat tons of chocolate, though."
Both locked intense glances for a solid ten seconds, before bursting out laughing.
"Yeah, probably," he admitted.
"You know, I missed that," she quietly spoke up again. Realising that even after everything that happened, she could still just joke around with him like everything was alright. Like he hadn't broken her heart. "I missed our random late night convos."

Both had definitely missed messing around with each other like this. Even though it should be extremely awkward between them, they somehow managed to prevent it. And Luke was really glad to be able sitting like this with Tally again, seeing the corner of her lips flashing him a small smile.
He was so close to her. And so close to say the three little words. The words he'd come all the way here.
They were swirling on the tip of his tongue, ready to be spoken. Though, he swallowed them down as quick as they'd arisen. Smiling softly at her.
"I missed that, too."

And Tally knew, no matter how cute and funny and smart other guys were, they simply weren't Luke.  

»»»   
really hope you liked the chapter :)) i thought a bit more Tally x Luke after 2 chapters without wouldn't hurt ;D and nowww the actual story really begins. finally! so, what do you think of it till now? I wanna know all your thoughts!
PLEASE DON'T BE A GHOST READER. your votes and comments make my day and support the story :)
-Elenixx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

663K 14.5K 57
Just a bunch of different scenarios about you and some Akatsuki members. I know that there are heaps of these but I don't care... please enjoy XD (bt...
414K 12.6K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
82K 2.5K 27
THE GREATEST. | ❝ you remind me of what i could have been. ❞ the greatest july 2017 - may 2020 captain america: civil war © | sugarkanes 2017-2020
1.3M 52K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...