Dark Hearted || Narry AU ✔

By MagicNarry

[Complete] The year is 1750, and pirates rule the seas. Niall Horan, notorious pirate of the “Plundering Dark... More

Description
Chapter 1- "Pilot"
Chapter 3- "Family"
Chapter 4- "The Quest"
Chapter 5- "Dancing sea"
Chapter 6- "The beauty of the sea"
Chapter 7- "Tricky Trade"
Chapter 8- "Thank you"
Chapter 09- "Greedy"
Q&A
Chapter 10- "Bloodstream"
Chapter 11- "the stowaway"
Chapter 12- "Yo Ho"
Chapter 13- "The song of death"
Authors note
Chapter 14- "Siren Island"
Chapter 15- "Red, white, and blue"
Chapter 16- "Let the water guide you"
Chapter 17- "The blue eyed man"
Chapter 18- "Vulnerability"
Chapter 19- Accepting Weaknesses
Chapter 20- "The cost of kindness"
Chapter 21- "The glowing falls"
Chapter 22- "The effects"
Chapter 22.5- Alternate ending- "The tides have turned"
Chapter 23- Epilogue- "Dear Child"
thank you

Chapter 2- "The British are coming"

3.9K 214 92
By MagicNarry

AYE! Second chapter, yay!

Dedication to:@chloeduffield41, @Gee_Annette, @obsessedwith5boys, @kishalove2014, @amandasmith12356, @_larrys_boobear_, @SmilingNiallxxx, @fancyhoran_, @IKEASBABY, @BriannaThornton6, and @darkshadows800 (thank you all for your lovely comments!)

Words:2,680

Enjoy!

----------------------

~Niall~

It was a tempting idea, really it was. Of course the threats shot at the girl were only half true- there wasn’t much of a possibility of her being my whore. I didn’t exactly swing that way, but then again I craved sexual release, random men every few months or so weren’t really meeting my needs. I would have compromised; really I would have despite it making me look like a twat. I wouldn’t have enjoyed it much, but then again I would have probably imagined a bloke in her place- it would have gotten the job done. She would have gotten the job done, and at this point that was enough for me.

The boy on the other hand would be more useful to me. I couldn’t deny he was attractive. Curly brown locks, bright green eyes that gave emeralds a run for their money, and I thought I saw a glimpse of a dimple in his cheek. He was tall, lanky but looked quite muscular like he could handle himself in a fight. His skin was smooth, slightly tanned. Besides, he had a necessary part that his sister didn’t have. Not to mention he looked like he secretly enjoyed being dominated, at least that’s what I hoped. And even if he didn’t, now that he’s given himself up as prisoner, he won’t have much of a choice. If I decided to take him up on his offer that is.

He had no idea what he was getting himself into.

His eyes were slightly widened- like he was scared but didn’t want to show it- but they were determined, his mouth set into a slight pout. He looked about ready to fall to his knees and beg if I said no. I wasn’t exactly opposed to the idea, but I would have him on his knees and begging quite a bit in the near future if I stopped arguing with myself and just said yes. So, I’ll wait a bit for that. Besides, we were quickly running out of time, and I didn’t fancy a run in with the Red Coats. They were a bunch of pretentious twats, but I didn’t really want to slaughter all of them at this point in time. That wasn’t the goal of coming here. I was having an internal battle about the boy- I didn’t know why though, and we didn’t really have the time for it anyways.

He would be of more use anyways.

So why was I debating this, he would be more worthwhile and I would truly consider this a debt paid. I wouldn’t be getting my money back, but I would be getting something more worthwhile instead. Fine, it seems I’ve settled this unneeded debate in my head. It honestly was such an easy choice, and I was knocking myself for the unneeded time wasted. We had better things to do, for me it was the boy. He would soon learn what a real man was, and I was sure he would enjoy it- up until a certain point anyways. But him being a prisoner wouldn’t just be sex, and I didn’t think he quite understood what it meant to be the prisoner of the most feared pirates on the seven seas. He would soon find out though.

 I nodded my head once, and Zayn moved to grab the boy. He squirmed a little in Zayn’s tight grip but didn’t fight him. Smart boy. Zayn’s hands were tightly wrapped around his biceps, holding him firmly so he couldn’t escape even if he tried. Zayn wore a smirk, and the boy seemed a little less pleased with his idea now that it was actually happening. His legs stood a shoulder width apart, one of Zayn’s legs in between them as to keep him under control. I watched his hands shake slightly, eyes jumping back and forth between all of us. He was scared, and I could see the cogs in his head turning. He was wondering what would happen now, probably asking himself if he had made the right choice, thinking of what was to come. But one glance at his weeping sister had him back to normal- at least I thought that would be his normal. He stood straight, lips pursed into a thin line like this wasn’t effecting him, his chest puffed out. He didn’t want her to see him frightened.

 Luke let go of the girl, and instead of running to her home and parents she ran towards her brother. She stumbled a few times as she ran the short distance, but eventually leveled out and barreled towards her brother and Zayn. She practically threw herself at him, causing both him and Zayn to stumble back a few steps but she clung to him. It reminded me of how a kraken wrapped around a ship only to drag it down into the depths of the sea. She was the kraken. She was sobbing now, strands of hair falling into her bright red face. She weakly punched Harry’s chest a few times while muttering about how he was an idiot. I couldn’t say I didn’t agree, but he knew what he was doing. He didn’t know what was coming, but he did know that this wouldn’t be a walk on the beach. He had seen and heard the threats of what she would be what she would have to do- he knew that we weren’t kind. I’m sure he expected to be used for the same things: whoring out for the money. He wouldn’t be entirely wrong, but he wasn’t right either.

 She sobbed harshly, their parents watching with tears in their own eyes. It was something straight out of a play- that guy, what was his name, Shakespeare, yes his plays. I could say I was all for heartfelt goodbyes, but I’d be lying. They would get over this ‘loss’ soon enough, they always did. Human kind were all about what they could have, nothing is sentimental for anyone. I’ve learned it the hard way. They would know he isn’t dead, and when he does his family can have him back. They can say goodbye in any way they please, I had no business with that. We didn’t have the time for this.

 I jerked my head backwards, gesturing that we really had to go.  Zayn jerked him away, causing the girl to collapse to the ground in a sobbing mess. I smirked, but rolled my eyes at the girl who looked like she would start screaming at any moment. The boy stumbled, and I was afraid that he would end up getting hurt- I don’t do damaged goods. I liked to be the one to break my new toys in.

“Oi, careful would ya? Don’t break him.” I insisted, glancing at the boy for a moment after speaking. He seemed slightly grateful, and I couldn’t have believing things would be fun- false advertisement wasn’t my forte. “That’s my job.” I finished, smirking at the end. His eyes widened, fear crashing over the breathtaking green. He was already regretting his choice, and we hadn’t even started yet. He’ll learn fast enough, he seemed like a smart kid. He was just idiotically ‘brave’. Luke pet his face teasingly, smirking as he flinched away from his touch. Now that he had no one to fool, he could really show he was scared. Oddly enough, he didn’t seem too scared. Most people would have been shitting themselves in fear by now, and all he did was flinch away. He was something else, and I was excited to see how long he would last.

“Cute.” He mumbled, smirking wickedly. He surely was. Yep, he was by far the better prize, and I would definitely have fun with this one. It wasn’t often that we had prisoners, and none had been much fun. They were all weak, broke far too easily. This one looked like he would put up a little bit of a fight, and it would be an interesting thing to see. Hopefully we wouldn’t have to kill him only a week in like all the others. The list of previous prisoners was short, very short, short enough to count on one hand. It was a waste honestly, but this one had me thinking differently. I hoped he was as much fun as I desired him to be.

We walked briskly, weaving in and out of the crowd of the market. Too much time had passed, this exchange was meant to be quick and that stupid boy had ruined that. There was no doubt that the Reds knew we were here, it was just a matter of timing now. I hoped we wouldn’t have to run into them. I wasn’t in the mood for a slaughter, besides we had a prisoner and it would be even harder to fight with him here. But I would not lose my prize. A flash of red caught my attention and I groaned. They had found us, I knew we had taken much too long.

“Damn it all to hell. They’re here. Luke, you take the boy, get him to the ship and stay out of sight. You, Harry, will do as he says and put up no fight or I swear I will slaughter your entire family before your eyes. Zayn you’re with me.” I commanded, and everyone nodded- Harry’s filled with fear. I smirked; watching as Zayn practically threw the boy at Luke but said nothing. I was too focused on getting out of here. I watched the boy stumble but not fall. Luke caught him fairly well, but turned to walk away- he looked like he had forgotten that Harry was a prisoner. But Harry followed behind, keeping up with Luke and I smirked. Maybe he wouldn’t have to be broken in just yet, only because he hadn’t tried to run.

 God, I hated it here. Fucking posh, brit land. We continued to weave between people, bumping into them as we went along. People hollered, or cursed at us as we bumped them over, but realized who we were and quickly apologized and moved out of the way. Their curses attracted attention we didn’t want, but it was fruitless to try and hide now. We made it to the clearing soon, thinking that maybe we were okay.  Unfortunately we had been spotted already. A lone guard dressed in bright red stood in front of us, sword drawn and pointed at me. I smirked. This was the best they have? 

“Fancy seeing you here.” I said, smirk still very much plastered on my face. Zayn stood next to me, hand on his gun. “Don’t make me kill you.” I said again, this time with a bit more sincerity.

“I would ask you what you were doing here, but I already know the answer. I hear you’ve been at the Styles’ place.” He answered back strongly, and I knew he was already tired of my games.

“And? I was collecting a debt.”

“You’re no debt collector.”

“I’ve taken what’s owed to me, what good is the boy to you anyways?”

“You can’t take the boy, you know that. He was on the roster.” The soldier spat and I smirked.

“I’m saving him from a life like yours.”

“His family would have been richly rewarded.”

“Richly rewarded? They would have no more than they already have. They’ll be reimbursed anyways, pirate attack and all that fun stuff- luckily for them that isn’t taxed.” I sneered.

“So you’re some good Samaritan then? You’re the farthest from it, and I bet you’d have killed the boy within a week. You’re a murderer, and that’s all you’ll ever be.” He spat back, and it didn’t affect me at all.

 “Thank you for your opinion, next time save it for someone who cares. But really, we must be going. You’re one man, don’t be an idiot and make me kill you.” I spoke calmly, watching a person creep up behind him.

“By authority of the king, you are under arrest for the act of piracy. You’re sentence: to be hung from a rope until dead. Your-” He said, smug look on his face. He was cut off by a man slipping behind him and putting a blade to his throat. The Red stopped moving, mouth open in midsentence. I smirked and shrugged in a what-can-you-do kind of way. He gulped harshly, closing his eyes. Then there was a thunk as he was hit upside the head and he slumped to the ground.

“Brilliant timing Ash, the ship ready to go?” I said happily, clapping the lad on the shoulder for a job well done. Stupid prick, we should have killed him- the Red would wake up soon, and still pursue us.

“She just needs her Captain, Captain.” He smiled widely at me and I laughed nodding. In the market came commotion and I glanced over to see a large group of Reds heading towards us, pushing and shoving commoners to get to us. I smirked, turning to run down to the docks. We were close, and they didn’t have a chance. The thunk of our boots hitting the wood resounded in my ears, along with shouts to stop. I could only smirk at their futile attempts. Once they broke from the crowd however, they would have a bit of an advantage: their muskets.

We’re literally only meters from the ship now, but there’s a gleeful shout from behind alerting us that they’ve broken through the commoner barrier. The gangplank is being lifted, and my ship is slowly creeping to the edge of the dock where we’ll have to make a jump for it or get left behind to die. My bet was on the first option. Ashton was ahead, already almost there, while Zayn and I ran alongside each other. More shouts of glee were heard, but they soon turned into barks and commands. Heavy footfalls sounded from behind us only pushing us to go faster. Ahead, Ashton jumped from the side of the dock and landed on the ship, knees hitting the deck because of the impacted force. One down, two to go.

Shots sounded from behind us, and I laughed at their accuracy. Sure, running and shooting wasn’t easy, but this was just sad. Fortunately for us. The end of the deck got closer and closer, and Zayn pushed himself a little harder making him run in front of me. He jumped of the edge, landing roughly on the ship. He stumbled and slid, rolling out of the way so I could jump. I could see the way the bullets ricocheted off the side of my ship, and I wanted to curse them all for shooting my baby. Damn animals.

I reached the edge of the dock quickly, jumping off when my feet hit the edge. It seemed I would make it, and for a second I had a smug smirk on my face. Time seemed to go in slow motion, and as I slowly approached the deck a searing shot through me. I landed on the deck harshly, gritting my teeth to keep from crying out in pain. The ship picked up speed, the wind pushing the now open sails and urging us onto the open sea. Liam knelt beside me, helping me stand but was shocked by the warm red liquid that stained his hand.

“Captain, you’re shot.”

-------------------------------

Whey hey! How’s it going?

Is the shot fatal?

How will Harry be treated, not only by Niall but the crew as well?

What is going to happen with Harry?

What will happen with Niall?

Are the pirates really as bad as they’re made out to be?

Will Harry ever warm up to Niall?

Did you like the chapter?

Questions oh questions.

15 comments and votes for an update by Thursday?

Xx Val

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

668K 22.2K 32
Harry's father Devon marries Louis' mum, and at first, Louis isn't happy about it. In fact, he tries his hardest to hate Harry. But the more he learn...
142K 4.7K 18
Imagine losing your best friend, the guy who was there for you through all the good and bad times. Now imagine losing your boyfriend, the guy who wa...
229K 8.9K 69
Frenemies Niall and Harry find themselves in a weird bet and neither of them is willing to back out ! A Narry Story ! Other ship : Ziam ! ®All rig...
148K 9.8K 57
Five boys gifted with super powers, formed a group known as the Elite Five, and vowed to protect the world against those who abused their abilities a...