SELFISH ━━ JON MOXLEY ✔️

By -bellalution

SELFISH ━━ JON MOXLEY ALYSSA DONOVAN A sports commentator who had formerly worked for the wwe, is now release... More

𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅𝐈𝐒𝐇
i. 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
ii. 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗
iii. 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
iv. 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄; social media
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗
v. 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗; one year
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

791 18 26
By -bellalution

sᴇʟғɪsʜ | ᴊᴏɴ ᴍᴏxʟᴇʏ
(ᴀᴄᴛ ғɪᴠᴇ, ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ)

ITALICS = FILMED PROMO (COUNTDOWN TO ALL OUT)

BOLD ITALICS = THE BUY IN PROMO'S FOR ALL OUT

IT WAS THE morning of all out and alyssa was in her and jon's hotel room, paige sitting on the king sized bed next to alyssa. "is jon ready for today?" paige asked as alyssa looked over at her, "hell yeah he's ready. he's been ready for this match." alyssa replied, "how are you feeling?" paige asked, knowing alyssa sometimes gets a little nervous before his matches.

"i'm excited for him, little nervous but overall excited." alyssa said, "so," paige turned over and sat cross-legged. "have you talked to your parents since you last saw them?" paige asked, alyssa sighing. "my dad, yes. my mom, no. well actually, i talked to her a little bit but she was still not being very nice about jon and i being together so i haven't talked to her since. so yeah, it's been awhile." alyssa said, shrugging. "i'm sure she'll come around." paige said.

"yeah, she's just really stubborn." alyssa spoke, "ahh, so that's where you get it from." paige said, alyssa hitting her in the arm. "bitch." alyssa laughed, paige laughing too. "so do we have to keep you a secret still?" alyssa asked, "you know we do. i don't know what'll happen if my bosses find out i'm at an aew show." paige said, alyssa sighing quietly. "it sucks that we have to sneak you in. it's kinda bullshit that they're that weird about it." alyssa said, paige agreeing. "shall we get going?" alyssa asked, standing up. "for sure."

TWITTER !

"IT'S HARD TO put a finger on what motivates mjf." alyssa said, she was being filmed for the countdown to the all out pay-per-view. "we were often told that.. he is a spoiled brat that got everything he wanted when he was growing up." alyssa said, "but i just think it's because he's an asshole." alyssa shrugged, looking straight into the camera.

the camera then flashed to the things jon had filmed, "i'm jon moxley and i am the aew world champion and everyday i wake up and i thank the lord for the blessing that i have to be a professional wrestler, the thing i've wanted to do since i was a little kid." jon said, "since becoming the aew world champion there's a target on my back." jon said, rubbing the back of his head. "there's challengers of all shapes and sizes." jon said.

the cameras then flashed to mjf, "jon moxley has not been taken out of his comfort zone whatsoever. ever since he's been holding the aew world title." mjf said, shaking his head. "because it's almost like everyone wants to play jonathan's game and that's something that i'm just quite frankly not going to do." mjf said.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
ALYSSA WAS WITH tony shiavone on aew's red carpet. the two were currently doing the buy in for all out which was basically their pre-show. "moxley and mjf, chris jericho and orange cassidy, and there you can see our fans ready for a little bit of the bubbly and the mimosa match!" alyssa exclaimed, "i can tell you from what we've just seen and heard jericho say has lit a fire under orange cassidy." tony said, turning towards alyssa.

"i'm loving this! i mean we've actually heard from orange cassidy! he's very intelligent, very well spoken, i'm loving this side of orange cassidy." alyssa exclaimed, "that'll be a great match." tony said, "another great match is gonna be our world tag team championship match! ftr will get their shot at hangman adam page and kenny omega!" alyssa said. "ever since ftr has aligned themselves with tully blanchard.. they are focused and ready to get that gold around their waists." tony replied.

"of course they won the gauntlet match that you've recently seen on dynamite and oh my, what a match that was to get to this position." tony said, "and there has been many problems as you know. especially when it comes to hangman adam page. is he good friends with ftr? we don't know! a lot of questions should be answered here tonight." tony said as he looked at alyssa again. "i guess we'll have to see! maybe we'll be getting new tag team champions tonight." alyssa shrugged as the show started to show a video aew had put together of the buildup to this match.

the video was done playing, "for the casino battle royal, pick a winner alyssa." tony said, "oh god, there's twenty one men in this battle royal and one of them will be getting a title shot." alyssa thought for a second, "you know, i'm gonna have to go with chuck taylor. chuck taylor is championship material! he's not only one of my best friends but he's just such an awesome wrestler! i can definitely see him winning this whole thing." alyssa said. "maybe! but i'm gonna say brian cage as the winner." tony said.

"we've seen cage win that casino ladder match back in may, so maybe he can do it again." tony continued. "after this video we got from earlier, tony and i will be joining jim ross for some matches. so now, let's listen to our world champion, the number one ranked wrestler in the world, jon moxley." alyssa smiled as the camera went to jon.

"game day baby," jon said, tapping his title with the palm of his hand. "i love it. i live for this. i woke up this morning with that taste in my mouth," jon put his hand up, "that irony taste. the taste of my own blood still in my mouth. i love that taste. that's the taste of adrenaline." he stood up, raising his voice. "that's the taste of being alive! i love this feeling! tonight my health and well being on the line.. because a young, hungry stud, the number one contenders, the number one ranked man in aew, mjf is trying to take me out!"

jon's voice suddenly got calmer, "i love that feeling. what's worse is that the aew world title is on the line." jon pointed at the platinum belt, "i've been on a rampage in professional wrestling for over a year now. something like a kid playing grand theft auto on crack." jon shrugged, "i climbed a mountain for this! things i've endured.. and suffered through.. to be standing where i am today, the sacrifices i have made!" jon said as he raised his voice again, "a spoiled little punk ass like mjf could never understand!"

"tonight i'm an animal backed into a corner.. i will bite! i will scratch! i will claw! by any means necessary, mjf, i know you get off by being a dick but it's gonna get crazy in there tonight." jon stood up straight, calming his voice again. "but just know that when it gets down to it.. you ain't the bad guy." jon took his sunglasses off, "i am."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
MJF HAD JUST finished making his entrance, jon's music was now starting up, the titantron switching to jon's. "here comes our aew world champion, he loves to fight. my god does he love to fight." jim said, "the thing we've seen about jon moxley is when his opponents make the match into their style.. it favors the challenger." tony said, the camera's flashing to jon walking down the stairs of the arena that was in chicago.

"fans are looking around in this arena, waiting to see jon moxley." jim said, "you never know where he's gonna come from but it's not gonna be the entry way." alyssa said, "again we'd like to thank the sears centre staff for being such amazing hosts to us tonight." alyssa said, "we're family here!" alyssa said, "we are. it's great to be here." jim smiled. jon kissed his hand and raised it, looking up in the stands. jon passed the corner, a fan trying to run out to grab him but was stopped by jon's friend.

jon raised his eyebrows, stopping and looking at him. jon looked at the camera, "look at that." he said, laughing. "a very overzealous jon moxley fan." alyssa said, "wow." tony said, "just wanted to touch his hero." jim said. jon jumped for a couple seconds before he got onto the entrance ramp, staring at mjf. he pointed at him and said something as mjf raised his arms, mouthing 'what?'.

"the important thing to remember is that jon moxley, that silver bullet of his, that paradigm shift is banned in this match." tony said, "jon moxley has so much confidence in his abilities to defeat mjf here tonight that he signed that contract to allow that waver to happen." jim said. "and it's not just a disqualification. he will lose that aew title tonight if he uses that move." tony said. "mox knows it's going to be tough, unpredictable. let's hand it over to our ring announcer, justin roberts." alyssa said.

"introducing at this time, the challenger. accompanied to the ring by wardlow, from plainview, long island, new york, weighing 226 pounds, he says he is better than you and you know it.." mjf took off his robe, smirking at the crowd. "maxwell jacob friedman, mjf!" justin announced, mjf raising his arms, the crowd booing him extremely loud. "he's very serious here tonight." jim said.

"and his opponent," justin turned towards jon, "flying out of las vegas, nevada.. he is the fighting pride of the east side of cincinnati, ohio.. weighing 231 pounds, he is the reigning and defending all elite wrestling world champion, jon moxley!" justin announced, jon holding his bell up with an angry look on his face. "your referee is bryce remsburg." justin said. the crowd started to chant moxley, the referee holding the belt up.

"we are so glad that you are all joining us here tonight, ladies and gentlemen. thank you for inviting us into your home. we hope you're enjoying our pay-per-view, we're enjoying bringing it to you." jim smiled, "guys let's look at this.. ever since he was a snidely little eight year old brat on the rosie o'donnell show he was waiting for this moment." tony said, "and he's got his moment now." jim said. "our referee, bryce remsburg will be the official for this match." tony said. "ring the bell!" bryce exclaimed.

"as crazy as it sounds, mjf doesn't want this match to go to the outside." jim said, mjf grabbing his leg, making jon fall to the ground. mjf went for a pin, jon kicking out right away. the two looked at each other and walked around the ring, "we all know moxley, he loves fighting on the outside. we all saw when jake hager challenged jon for the title, when it was hager's style it was all hager. but when they got to the outside, that's when things really picked up for jon." alyssa said. "yeah, good point." tony agreed.

"come on, jon!" mjf yelled, putting jon in a headlock. "mjf pinning moxley's shoulders down but only getting a one count." jim said, "this wednesday night on dynamite on tnt, we will be hearing from one of these two men. whoever walks out the aew world champion is who we will be hearing from." alyssa said, mjf pushing jon's shoulders again but jon moving them up. "you know who the next challenger is." tony said, jim laughing. "yes we do." he said, "he's sitting here in the stands somewhere." alyssa said.

jon was now up on his feet, "there's a scoop and then a slam from moxley." tony said, jon bouncing off the ropes, "moxley went for the elbow drop but mjf moved out of the way." jim said, mjf slamming jon and putting him in a headlock for the third time. "mjf with that side headlock takeover." alyssa said, "nice transition by mjf." jim said, "a very basic, very traditional style match so far from mjf." tony said, jon put his shoulder down for a one count, bringing it back up before mjf pushed his arm down. mjf pushed his arm down, jon getting his shoulder up again.

the camera flashed to the winner of the battle royale, lance archer who was sitting in a private stand with his manager jake the snake roberts. "there we go. there's the man who won the casino battle royale and he will challenge either mjf or jon moxley at some point in the future." alyssa said, mjf pushing jon against the ropes. "that date has not been set but he does got a shot." jim said, the referee counting as jon was pushed up against the ropes.

mjf let go of jon and put his hands up, backing up a bit. jon suddenly slapped him hard in the chest, making him fall down. "oh!" jim said, "mjf went for that sucker punch but moxley was a step ahead." alyssa said, mjf rolling out of the ring and went to the barricade, security pushing the fans away. "mjf needs to get back in the ring. i don't wanna be is coach here but- oh and he knew it. he's back in the ring now." tony said.

"he wants nothing to do with jon moxley on the outside." alyssa said, jon standing outside of the ring. "you want me out there?" mjf asked jon, "you want me out there?" he asked the crowd, the crowd cheering a yes. "yeah, no." mjf shook his head. "mjf is not gonna give moxley or the fans what they want." jim said, jon running a hand over his face. "he's gonna wrestle his style of match tonight." jon got back into the ring, mjf charging at jon but jon pushed him out of the ring. "moxley goes over the top rope," mjf slid in the ring, jon slamming his hand on the apron of the ring.

"mjf is one step ahead and he- he's got a good plan here, you guys." jim said. "he wants to stay in the ring and wrestle his way." jim continued, jon getting in the ring as mjf went to hit him but jon ducked. jon put him in position for the paradigm shift, "oh, easy jon." alyssa said, mjf went for a roll up pin, "oh, roll up from mjf and a kick out at one." jon pushing his legs up, causing mjf to go to the outside of the ring. "mjf is sent outside the ring." tony said, jon going to go outside the ring but mjf tried to slid in but was caught by jon. "jon moxley off the ropes, oh and a tope suicida from mox!" alyssa exclaimed, mjf flying into the barricade.

jon quickly pulled his pants up, standing in front of wardlow. "hey, i think wardlow is a little too close for comfort." alyssa said, "i agree." jim said. "come on, get in the ring." the referee said, jon picking mjf up by his nose and chin. "moxley fish hooking his mouth." tony said, "yeah, grabbing him by his big mouth." alyssa said, "yanking him around the ring." alyssa continued, jon lifting mjf up and setting him down on the barricade, each leg on each side of the barricade. "oh," jim and tony said. "that's like going for a ride on one of those twenty five cent horses." jim said.

jon then slammed his forearm into mjf, making him fall off the barricade. "there's a huge clothesline from moxley!" tony said, "mjf is exactly where he said he didn't want to be; the outside of the ring. like we've all said earlier, jon does some great work outside of the ring. he knows what he's doing." alyssa said. jon smirked as he walked closer to wardlow, "the champ isn't in trouble but getting to close to wardlow could create that." jim said as jon turned around and walked away. "wardlow's smart enough to not do anything." tony said.

jon picked mjf up and punched him, making him stumble. "the irony of this situation is that our champ," jon put mjf against the barricade and slapped him in the chest. "loves to fight on the outside. but, he loves to fight on the outside." jim said, jon throwing him into the barricade, making it fall over. the security pushed the fans back, protecting them from what was going on. "he can for sure fight outside the ring, he's a brawler. but, let's not forget the jon can fight in the ring. he has a lot of in ring experience and he can definitely fight inside those ropes." alyssa said. jon grabbed the mjf sign that was hanging on the railing, throwing it. "he definitely can, alyssa, but can he as well as mjf?" tony asked, "for sure." alyssa replied.

jon grabbed mjf's fingers, bending them in ways the shouldn't be bent. the whole arena could hear mjf start to scream, "ref! ref! ref!" mjf screamed, "moxley trying to break the fingers of mjf!" jim yelled, jon grabbed mjf by the hair and put him back inside the ring. "roll up by moxley and a kick out by mjf." tony said. "mjf targeting the left arm, the left shoulder of moxley." alyssa said, jon pushing mjf into the corner. mjf jumped over jon and grabbed him, going for cody rhodes' finisher cross rhodes but jon reversed. "moxley reversing that cross rhodes and transitioned into the sleeper!" tony said, mjf flipping off the turnbuckles and into a pin. "moxley loves the sleeper, we've seen him put away opponents like that before." alyssa said.

"mjf now with that cross arm-breaker." jim said, mjf crossing his legs and pushing against jon's head. "it's that left arm too, as we pointed out earlier." jim continued. "moxley is a right handed fighter, he's a right handed wrestler." tony said, jon pushing mjf's shoulders down into the canvas but mjf got his shoulders up. "what jim means by that is that left arm may be the weaker of the two." tony said, jon got out of the hold and hit mjf in the head, standing up and walking aronund for a second. "mjf has done his homework," jon grabbed him by the head, "he knows where he wants to be, he knows where he wants to go with this match." jim said.

jon lifted mjf, putting him over his head and dropping him on the top rope, "but the question is, can he get there with moxley as the destruction?" tony asked, "mjf dropped on that top rope." alyssa said, mjf rolling onto the apron of the ring. "jon moxley has a very straight ahead, very smash mouth, slobber-knocking style." jim said, jon going on the apron, grabbing mjf by the arm. jon went for a suplex but wardlow walked over there, jon getting distracted. mjf grabbed jon's arm and ripped him downwards, causing jon to slam his shoulder straight onto the apron.

"oh my god." alyssa said, knowing that could've separated jon's shoulder. jon immediately started to moan in pain, rolling around on the outside. "the left arm of jon moxley.. slammed into the apron of the ring." tony said. "he might've just separated jon's shoulder." alyssa said, "i think you're right." jim said, "right on that ring apron." tony said, "yeah, and we've said this before.. a lot of bad things happen on that apron." alyssa said. jon tried to straighten his arm but couldn't, still groaning. "the question here for us is, can moxley fight through what's going on with his left arm or can he prevail?" jim asked.

the referee's back was turned, so wardlow grabbed jon, throwing him in the ring. mjf grabbed jon's head and kneed him straight in the forehead, the screen showed a replay. "i think maybe even his elbow hit that apron." jim said, "we have to remember that in that left elbow, last summer jon had that mrsa infection which required surgery. so, his arm has given him troubles for a year." alyssa explained, remembering when jon had his tricep surgery in december of 2017. mjf grabbed jon's head and ripped him upwards, jon groaning still. "grabbing the nose of moxley," mjf let go, mjf grabbed jon's left arm and held it out, dropping his knee on it.

"mjf going for a cover and a kick out at one." tony said, mjf grabbed jon's left arm and pressed his knee into his shoulder, jon gritting his teeth. "mjf, only 24 years old and only five years of experience in the ring and here he is.. going for the world title belt." tony said as mjf pushed jon down. "the kids a prodigy, tony." jim said, "he's earned it!" tony said, jon started to fight back. "moxley with those right hands out of desperation." jim said, "mjf reversing and sending moxley over, landing on that injured shoulder!" alyssa said, seeing jon grab his shoulder again. mjf pinned jon, getting only a one count.

jon got into the corner, leaning against the turnbuckles, holding his shoulder. mjf pressed his boot into jon's neck, pushing him against the turnbuckles. "everything mjf does is met with boos from our fans." jim said, "well, he's an ass! oh, and he hasn't wrestled in 45 days by the way." alyssa said, the crowds boos getting louder. jon got back onto his feet, stumbling into the turnbuckles while holding his shoulder. mjf put jon in a headlock before slamming his elbow into jon's face and slamming his head into the turnbuckle. mjf put his arms up, the crowd booing him. jon moved to the canvas, somewhat in the middle, holding his face. mjf came back over and grabbed jon's injured arm and pressing his knee into his shoulder again.

"left arm, mjf using that left arm of moxley for destruction." jim said, jon getting up. "moxley though, returning to his feet." tony said, jon backing up into the turnbuckles again. "moxley in a vertical stance which helps a lot." alyssa said, mjf walking up to jon to be met with a punch to the face and some chops to the chest. mjf clawed jon's eyes, "oh and right to the eyes. that was out of desperation, temporarily blinding jon moxley." mjf grabbed jon's arm and whipped him into the corner, flipping him and making jon's back slam into the turnbuckles.

mjf pinned, jon kicking out at two. jon rolled out and stood on the apron, mjf bouncing off the ropes and knocking jon off, "shoulder block from mjf, moxley crashing and burning outside. he's surrounded by metal and concrete out there." alyssa said, mjf smirking and laughing. "moxley may have clipped one of those legs on that barricade too which is dangerous." tony said as mjf stood on the bottom rope. "yeah those are extremely sharp." alyssa replied, jon holding his shoulder. mjf got out of the ring, "what's wrong, jon? huh?" mjf asked, "i thought you were hardcore, huh dipshit?" mjf asked, jon getting up and pushing mjf into the apron. "the spine of mjf just slamming onto that apron." jim said.

"he made a mistake, he's on the outside." alyssa said, "he left the ring." tony said, mjf going to grab jon but jon grabbed his legs, making him fall onto the ground. jon flung him upwards, making mjf's head slam onto the metal post. "oh!" alyssa exclaimed, the commentary table hearing his head hit the post. "mjf sent flying into that metal post!" jim said, "and our world champion returns to the ring." tony said, jon groaning as he held onto his shoulder. he backed into the corner, kneeling in front of the turnbuckles. "jon's trying to pop his shoulder back into place.." alyssa said as jon's grunts could be heard as he repeatedly slammed his hurting shoulder into the turnbuckles.

the camera went back to mjf, revealing all the blood that was gushing from his head. "oh my god!" alyssa exclaimed, mjf's eyes wide as he felt the crimson liquid run down his face. "oh wow!" tony yelled, "holy smokes." jim said, "wow did he hit that post hard." alyssa said as mjf struggled to get to his feet. the blood started to run down to his chest, jon still in the corner of the ring. "the question is," mjf rolled in the ring, jon crawling towards him, "how will mjf continue when tasting his own blood?" jim asked, "what will that do to him psychologically?" jim asked, "and will he be able to continue? is this match near the end?" jim asked, jon sticking his tongue out and smirking, the two in opposite corners of the ring.

both men got to their feet as mjf held his hands up, shaking his head. "oh, now he's in panic mode." tony said, jon slamming his arm into mjf's neck. he grabbed his arm and whipped him, mjf reversing. "mjf reversing that irish whip from moxley but mox hitting him in the face with his boot." jim said, jon kneeing him straight in the head, "knee strike from mox, paradigm shift?" jon groaned, "let it go jon." alyssa said, jon letting go and flipping mjf over his head, his back slamming onto the canvas. "oh wow, moxley slamming mjf with only one arm." alyssa said, jon sitting on mjf's chest and pulling his leg up for a pin. mjf kicked out at the last second, "moxley with that one arm is really restricting him." jim said, jon getting back up to his feet.

jon pulled his pants up and then grabbed mjf by his head, "remember last week on dynamite it was jon moxley who was busted up and bleeding by the hands of mjf." alyssa said, "i saw jon after that and he was bleeding all over, he was just covered in blood." alyssa continued, jon put mjf's head between his legs and slapped himself in the chest, "let's go!" jon screamed. "moxley looking for that piledriver but he just can't do it because of that injured arm." tony said, jon holding his arm. mjf rolled out of the ring, jon holding his arm before getting down and rolling out of the ring too. mjf tried to get back in the ring, jon grabbing his legs pulling him out. jon groaned in pain again, holding his arm again.

"idiot!" mjf yelled, trying to clothesline jon but jon spun mjf around with one arm and slammed him on his back. "oh!" jim yelled, "wow!" tony yelled, "mjf driven down into the ground!" alyssa exclaimed, the camera showing wardlow. the crowd started to chant moxley again as both of them laid on the ground. jon got back up to his feet, standing over mjf. he grabbed mjf by the head and put him in the ring, "that shoulder of moxley still bothering him.." tony said, mjf getting up and grabbing jon's arm, "mjf looking to go back into that arm bar but moxley counters and oh! he got it! he got the piledriver!" alyssa exclaimed, mjf bouncing off his head. jon covered, "that could do it! this could be it!" jim exclaimed as mjf kicked out at the last second.

"look at jon's arm, it's got mjf's blood all over it." alyssa said, jon getting back up. he curled his fingers, telling mjf to get up. jon got down to his knees, looking at the camera before grabbing mjf's head and biting him. mjf started to scream, "oh my god, jon's biting mjf bleeding head!" alyssa exclaimed, shaking her head. the two of them got up, jon still biting him as he backed mjf into the corner. jon let go before the count of five, jon walking away. the camera showed jon, mjf's blood in jon's mouth, all over his face and chest. "oh god," jim said, "jeez.." tony said, "moxley doesn't care. this is right down his alley. i know jon and i know that he's loving every second of this." alyssa said.

"he loves the violence, the aggression, the blood, he loves it all." alyssa said as jon got mjf up to the top rope, sitting him up there. jon tried to suplex him off the rope but mjf grabbed jon's hand, biting him. "mjf biting the hand of jon moxley, just pure desperation by the challenger." tony said, jon getting down. he grabbed jon's arm, setting it on the ropes before jumping onto jon's arm. everyone heard something snap when he hit jon's arm, "oh my god! he might've just snapped something!" alyssa exclaimed, jon laying on his back and holding his arm. "jon moxley says that he loves nothing more than glorious wrestling violence and he is getting that here tonight." jim said.

mjf picked jon up, grabbing his bad arm and slapping it. the two started to exchange right hands, "moxley is a one armed man right now." tony said, jon then started to repeatedly punch mjf in the face, jon going for a clothesline but mjf ducked, kicking jon in the leg, making him fall down the his knees. "a kick right to the face of moxley, mjf off the ropes but moxley stopping him with a punch to the face." alyssa said, "mjf trying for a rolling elbow but moxley reverses with that snap german suplex." jim said, "oh! and a powerful clothesline! a cover! is this it?! oh and a kick out from mjf at the last second!" tony exclaimed, jon rolling away. the referee started a double count as both men laid down on the ground.

jon sat up, "we can see jon trying to get rid of that pain. his shoulder is most likely dislocated and he's trying to get the feeling back in that arm." alyssa said, "the way he's been pounding on it, maybe it's dislocated and he's been popping it back in. we aren't sure." alyssa continued as jon slapped himself in the chest, trying to hype himself up. "this is almost a mixed blessing since moxley can't use the paradigm shift which requires both arms to be used." jim said, jon walking around the ring. jon started to scream, "i love this shit!" jon screamed, the crowd chanting let's go moxley. mjf laid sprawled out in the middle of the ring, jon standing above him.

"look, he's asking 'c'mon, kid. get up.' this is crazy." tony said as jon kept curling his fingers. mjf was on his knee's, jon bending over, his face close to mjf's. mjf suddenly spit in jon's face, everyone hearing him spit. "that was not a good idea at all." jim said, "jon's pissed off, the disrespect that mjf has showed tonight.. this just made it a lot worse." alyssa said, jon wiping his face. jon shook his head, grabbing mjf and going for a paradigm shift, "we can see moxley pretty much fighting himself on this." alyssa said, "think! think about what this means! don't do it, mox! think!" bryce, the referee exclaimed. jon let go, mjf grabbing his injured arm and going into the arm bar, bending it. jon groaned, trying to get out of it.

"tap! tap, jon!" mjf screamed, jon shaking his head as the referee asked if he wanted to quit. mjf bent his arm so far up that he was biting on jon's fingers, jon yelling as he crawled, trying to get to the bottom rope. mjf stood up and pulled jon by his arm, getting him away from the ropes, "jon's moving his legs closer, trying to get that ropebreak. oh and he does, breaking that arm bar." jon set his foot on the bottom rope, mjf waiting until the count of four to let go. he slammed his hands on the canvas of the ring, "dammit!" he screamed, jon rolling to the apron.

jon pulled himself up by the ropes, "so far, all out has just been so special. extraordinarily special and physical and emotional and dramatic." jim said, "jon moxley fighting to get himself to his feet on the ring apron." alyssa said as jon looked like he was in an extreme amount of pain. mjf walked to the ropes, jon suddenly grabbing his throat. but, mjf grabbed his arms and slammed them off the top rope, jon's bad arm hurting even more than it already was. mjf put jon's head between his legs and did a ddt type move through the ropes. mjf pinned jon but of course, he kicked out at the very last second.

mjf repeatedly slammed his hands on the canvas of the ring, jon rolling around. "moxley's grit, his will to compete, his will to still be the aew world champion.. can it come to the forefront one more time? but how many one more times does jon moxley have left in him?" jim asked, "jon moxley always has a little left in him. he always does." alyssa replied, the referee started the double count again. "both of these men have been pushed to their limits here tonight." tony asked, the both of them got up. mjf grabbed jon and set him put for the same exact move that he had just done. but jon reversed, lifting mjf up by his legs, holding him on his shoulders. "hey! no! no!" mjf screamed, jon getting back in the ring. jon dropped him on his back and went for the pin, mjf kicking out again at a two count.

jon sighed and laid on his back, his arms over his face. "moxley's gotta think of something that'll put mjf away for good." jim said, "but with one arm." jim continued, "well what can it be? my god." tony said, the crowd chanting moxley again. jon sat up, sticking his tongue out and smiling. alyssa smiled, knowing that he was really getting into his zone. jon smirked as he pulled himself up, the two pressing their foreheads against each other. the two started to talk shit as jon smirked at him, nodding as mjf did the same. mjf pulled his forehead away, smacking jon in the face. jon then punched him, mjf punching jon, then jon returned the punch. everyone boo'd when mjf punched but when jon did, the crowd cheered. "i wouldn't say moxley's enjoying it but i would say he's withstanding it." jim said.

jon then slammed his head into mjf's, mjf doing the same. mjf slapped jon, jon returning the slap. the two exchanged fast slaps before jon grabbed mjf by the head and pulled him but, kneeing him in the face. "jon with those knee strikes and headbutts." alyssa said, "moxley's gone nuts!" jim yelled as jon started to throw hits one after another. "what a fight!" tony exclaimed, jon bouncing off the ropes, mjf grabbing the referee. mjf held the referee in front of him as protection, jon stopping immediately. jon shoved the referee out of the way but mjf poked jon in the eye with his thumb. mjf grabbed jon's arm, "mjf with that backslide and mox kicks out at one." alyssa said, mjf going for jon's arm again.

jon made sure to not let him grab his arm, sliding around mjf and going for the sleeper again, "a really nice transition from moxley, right into that sleeper." alyssa said, mjf starting to bleed more. "mjf's head is just pouring blood now." jim said, jon squeezing his neck. mjf lifted his foot, "what the hell!" alyssa exclaimed, "a low blow from mjf!" tony said, jon falling to his knees as mjf pinned, jon kicking out at two. jon was now bleeding from his head, the blood running between his blue eyes. jon held himself, rolling away from mjf as mjf was slamming his hands on the canvas.

"mjf is this good at only 24 years old, imagine how good he'll be in a year from now." jim said, "oh, look at this! cross rhodes by mjf!" alyssa yelled, "we have a new champion!" tony yelled, "oh! a kick out from moxley at the last second!" alyssa exclaimed, the camera showing mjf's distressed face. jon slowly rolled over, mjf biting his fingers. mjf screamed as the crowd chanted jon's name once again, wardlow getting up on the apron. he started to distract the referee, "oh what the hell! wardlow needs to get the hell out of here!" alyssa rolled her eyes, "wardlow threw that diamond ring! that ring has put all of mjf's opponents away!" jim said, mjf grabbing the ring.

jon saw him grab it, opening his mouth and shaking his head. jon got up quickly and grabbed mjf, "oh! paradigm shift! holy shit, the paradigm shift!" alyssa yelled as jon covered, the referee turning around. the referee immediately got down and counted, jon getting the three count. "yes! hell yes!" tony exclaimed, the crowed erupting into cheers. jon's music started to blare through the arena, "and the winner of this match.. and still the all elite wrestling world champion, jon moxley!" justin exclaimed, jon raising his good arm while laying on his back.

"what a battle we saw from these two men here tonight!" jim exclaimed, "jon moxley leaves this fight still the aew world champion!" tony said, jon was handed his title and he hugged it close to his chest. the camera showed lance archer, "now somewhere down the road, jon moxley will face lance archer in a championship match!" jim said. jon looked at the camera with a half smile half smirk, shrugging at the camera. "that's my man! we all knew that jon was going into this match extremely angry. first, mjf almost costed him his title, then he brought me into this whole thing, he's done so much to piss jon off and well, jon released all that anger here tonight." alyssa said.

"i've only seen two other guys fight like jon moxley does and those guys are hall of famers. that's where i see jon heading one day." jim said, "i one hundred percent agree, jr." alyssa said. the referee went to raise his arm but jon couldn't, his arm in pain. jon walked over to the ropes, facing lance archer and flipping him off. "the message has been sent from jon moxley to lance archer, his next opponent." tony said, jon holding his belt up. jon squatted, "i ain't gonna stop anytime soon! i'm untouchable in this sport! you're gonna have to kill me! you're gonna have to drop a house on me! i will go as far as necessary!" jon screamed at the camera, standing up. 

"alright ladies and gentlemen, thank you so much for joining us here tonight! thank you so much for inviting us into your homes!" jon scooped up some of mjf's blood from his face and rubbed it on his chest, "tony shiavone, jim ross, and i'm alyssa donovan, we will see you wednesday night on dynamite on tnt! thank you!" alyssa closed out the show, jon standing on the ropes and holding his title up.

alyssa took her headset off, standing up and stretching. "tonight was great, you guys. we all did so good on commentary and everyone out on amazing matches." alyssa smiled, hugging jr. "i had a good night!" jim said, alyssa then hugging tony. "i can say for the both of us, we did too." tony smiled, alyssa looking over at jon as he was holding up the belt. "alright, i will see you two on wednesday." alyssa said, still looking at jon.

"alright, see you lyss." tony said, hugging her again before the jr and tony walked off, talking to the people in the timekeeper's area. alyssa walked backstage, being met with paige who was waiting for her. "you did so good, alyssa!" paige exclaimed, hugging her best friend. "thank you!" alyssa smiled, suddenly everyone backstage started to clap. alyssa turned around and saw mjf come through with one of the doctors bringing him to the examiners room.

"good job, tonight." alyssa called out, "thank you," mjf breathed out, his face covered in blood. the claps continued as jon walked through the curtain. alyssa and paige clapped as jon went to hug and kiss alyssa. she held her hand up, "mm, babe, i'd love to kiss you right now but you have blood all over your body and all in your mouth. i love you and definitely want to kiss you but go get cleaned up first." alyssa said. "alright, fine." jon smiled, walking to the locker room.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
JON AND ALYSSA were finally back at the hotel, jon had to do media stuff after getting cleaned up so they had to wait before going back. alyssa looked out the window, looking at the overview of chicago. alyssa closed the curtain, getting in bed in just her t-shirt. she laid down next to jon who was watching tv, she went on her phone and checked her messages and social media's.

"is your shoulder alright?" alyssa asked for like the fifth time, "yeah, i'm alright lyss." jon said, wrapping an arm around alyssa's shoulders and bringing her close to his body. "you sure?" alyssa asked, "mhm," jon said, kissing her head. "well, you did amazing tonight. just like every other night." alyssa said, "thank you, babe." jon said, alyssa kissing him on the lips. "i love you," jon kissed her, "very much." he said with a small smile, "i love you too." alyssa smiled, feeling extremely happy being in jon's arms.

TWITTER !

INSTAGRAM !

@ALYSSADONOVAN
paige is a such babe🖤
1.1 MILLION LIKES AND 626,277 COMMENTS
TAGGED: @REALPAIGEWWE

LOADING COMMENTS...

@REALPAIGEWWE
i miss you already😩

@ALYSSADONOVAN
i miss you so much🥺

@THENIKKIBELLA
beautiful!!

@ALYSSADONOVAN
i miss you and brizee💗!!

INSTAGRAM STORY !

@ALLELITEWRESTLING
😳
2.3 MILLION VIEWS
TAGGED: @THE_MJF @JONMOXLEY

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
AUTHORS NOTE:
ok ok this took forever so i really hope you all enjoyed this🥺 i love you all soooo much!! 🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 19 29
AEW Jon Moxley and his girlfriend who becomes his wife Lily moxley (this is a fan made story )
2.2K 121 38
"I don't know who you are anymore!" "You never knew me to begin with!"
12K 161 62
Taking place during the start of The Shield's debut in 2012, follow Morgan Lopez's career as she becomes a member of The Shield, revamps herself as T...
932 23 9
AEW newest star Jon Moxley formerly known as Dean Ambrose in WWE, appeared in Talk is jericho before his appearance at Double or Nothing to reveal hi...