First Impressions

By King_Nykki

27 year-old city councilwoman Onika Tanya Maraj is running for Governor. As she was making a speech there was... More

Running for Governor
The Marine
Threats
Bodyguard
Speech
Attempted
Election Day (Part I)
Election Day (Part II)
At the Mall
Caught
A Family? (Part I)
A Family? (Part II)
Solo
Talk to Me
Official
Merry Christmas... Happy Birthday
State Dinner Goes Left
Terrorist In Cali
Forgiving (Part I)
Forgiving (Part II)
Better Judgement
Much Love
Helping Jay
Making the Commute
Gaming Enters Reality
Alyssa vs. Solo
The Weekend (Part I)
The Weekend (Part II): Matthew
Perfect the Way You Are
The Best of Many (Part I): First Date
Lovers in Los Angeles
Our Type of Love
Made from Passion & Pleasure
Welcoming Makiah
Explosion Released Lucifer
Once a Marine Always a Marine
Biological
How Many?
We Need YOU
The Talk
The Best of Many (Part II): Halo
The Best of...
...A Nightmare
Subconscious
I'm Not Alright
Thank You
Finally Home
Drinks, Drugs and Vows
After Marriage
Free
Agent Knowles' Anger & Frustrations
The Interactions & Reactions of Malia

Finding Out Truths

2.7K 174 35
By King_Nykki

Beyoncé

It's Wednesday and I have physical therapy today. I hate going to this place because the lady just so fucking rough. I got this cast removed Monday and he was right it look like I took a fine print marker and drew a line. Oni is out with her brother and the kids today. I am grateful for the quietness for now. Yesterday we picked a plan on how we want the house done. We're just gonna dig them both up and put one big house on the property. I'm glad we don't live in a subdivision. Our whole property we own. For the renovations we are gonna stay at my mom's house while she stay with Mama Carol's.

As I was getting ready my phone rung. "Hello."

"So y'all over there getting pregnant and you couldn't tell me?" I heard Solo say.

"How did you find out?"

"Nika let it slip to Ash and you know my baby told me." She said. I knew she was gonna tell her but I didn't know it was gonna take this long.

At first I was about to say sorry but she act like she's not holding the same secret. "Nigga don't call me like you not holding onto the same damn secret."

"Damn bitch how did you find out?"

"Ash told Oni after you purposed. Congrats by the way. I'm actually in the process of purposing to Onika."

"Bullshit. When are you gonna do it?"

"I can't tell you because you have this thing of telling Ash everything." I said laughing.

"That's bullshit man cause you used to tell me everything now you just be hurting my feelings." She said playing like she hurt.

I told her what I had planned then I left for therapy. My sessions lasts for an hour and every time my arm hurts like a bitch. She told me that I was making progress. I'm only suppose to do this for three more weeks. My Captain is suppose to come and see me later on today. When I got back home some guy was walking up the driveway.

"Hello are you Knowles?" He asked.

I looked at him skeptical at first but I still had my gun on me so I went on and said, "Yes, why?"

"You've been served. Have a nice day." He said walking away.

Who the fuck would serve me with some papers? I opened to see it was Aysa's parents suing for custody of my daughter. Like what stupid ass judge signed off on this bullshit. I walked in the house to call them to see why they are really doing this. I made sure to turn on record cause I have a feeling that they are doing the same thing. "Hello, Beyoncé nice to finally hear from you. What do we owe the pleasure?"

So he want to play games with me. I can do the same thing if this is what he wants. "Hello Mr. Chavez, I just wanted to know the reason for you suing me for the custody of my daughter. You have no right to her and I'm her biological parent."

He laughed and replied with, "No, my daughter who died is the biological parent of her. You have no biological ties to her. She needs to be with her family not some strangers. You have some other lady playing Mommy to our granddaughter making her forget who her real mother is."

I started laughing a little because I remembered that they don't know the way I was born. This is gonna be a thrown out case. "Ok, Mr. Chavez, I will see you in court. They also need to know how long Asya has been away from home and why she never went back. I have all the pictures, all the text messages and anything else that's needed to show the was y'all treated her back then."

"The reason she never came home is because you brainwashed her into your ways. My daughter was never into women until you wanted to coach her into it. Then y'all had the nerve to run away and get married to each other without inviting us. You made her push us out of her life and she developed Stockholm Syndrome." Was he serious right now? He's just coming up with some shit. I laughed again and just hung up cause he was trying to see if he could get a ride out of me like he did at Alyssa's birthday party.

When I hung up with him I immediately dialed my lawyer. At the same time my Captain was knocking at the door. "Good afternoon Cap come on in I have to make a call right quick."

"Good Morning BG and ok." She said as we was walking to the living room.

I was glad she started calling me BG. I hate being called Agent Knowles sometimes because it makes me think of the army. "Hello Beyoncé what do I owe the pleasure?" My lawyer said when he picked.

"My wife's parents just served me with court papers for the custody of my daughter."

"How is that possible when you are her biological parent also?" Yes he knows about me he's also one of my best friends.

"They don't know that part. They've never been around to figure it out." I said.

I talked to him for a little bit more about the case then we hung up. I finally sat down because I was pacing. On the inside I am furious because why would you wait until now to want to file for custody and what gives you that right. "You don't seem ok? What's going on?"

"So you know I was married before right?"

"Yes and she died giving birth right?"

"Yes. Her parents, whose never been in her life, want to have custody of my daughter. They feel like I have no biological right to her. They are about to be in for a rude awakening."

"That's crazy and it don't matter if you don't have any biological ties to her. She is still your daughter legally." I forgot that she is technically new to our team. She doesn't know about my extra appendage.

"Yea but she is biologically mines. I was born with the male appendage." I said.

She thought for a second then her eyes widen. "Oh they super stupid and the awakening will be real. Your secret is safe with me." She said which made me laugh.

I've learned in the last two years that I might be different but I shouldn't be ashamed so a lot of people know. I think my whole department knows. Only time I get really insecure is when I really like somebody then I don't want them to find out. "It's no secret Cap, the whole department knows. I have been trying to be a open person about it but I have my moments."

"Ok. If you need a testament to your character I'll happily step in as a witness."

"Thank you and I will let you know. I just called my lawyer so I will see."

"Ok just let me know. How is your arm feeling?"

As soon as she asked I remembered the pain I was in. Damn, that's some out of sight out of mind kind of shit. "It's hurting right now because I went to therapy this morning. She told me that it's gonna heal a little faster because I was in great shape."

"Ok so I got your papers saying you will will return back to work in a month so I filed your FMLA and sent everything in so you should start receiving checks into your account next week."

"Did you use at lease two weeks of my PTO for the time I was out?"

"Yes. How did you accumulate so much? Did you even take the four week they give you in the beginning?"

"No and you know we accumulate PTO every time we work and I'm always working."

"I've never had to make a person take PTO before. You are rare BG I give you that. I approved your schedule change because I feel you deserve it now I'm just waiting on Obama to approve it too."

"That's good cause I really need to be able to spend the weekend with me family." As soon as the words left my mouth my wife and kids come walking through the door.

Oni was yelling at them. You could hear her and Alyssa going back and forth. "Alyssa if you say one more thing I'm gonna whoop you." I hear Oni say.

"No not!" I hear Jay yell taking up for Alyssa. "We do nothing. They hit first!" He yelled again.

I heard running after that. Alyssa and Jay ran to the living room and stop dead in their tracks when they saw me. Oni was right behind them and stopped when she saw me also. "Thank god." She said lowly. "Hey baby, get your kids." She said then came and sat on the couch.

The kids was standing in the door way with tears in their eyes because they know they are in trouble. "Giselle and Messiah get here now." I said calmly.

They started crying instantly. "I sorry Dada!" They still didn't move so I got up and grabbed them taking them upstairs. After they got their ass whipped we all came downstairs and they apologized to Oni and sat down on the floor sniffling.

"Now I know who's the disciplinary is." My cap said laughing.

I laughed and shrugged my shoulders. "Babe this is my boss Captain Olivia Benson. Cap this is..."

She cut me off like she was star struck or something. "...Governor Onika Maraj. It's an honor to meet you Gov. Maraj."

My baby's cheeks turned red and she got shy. "Nice to meet you and I'm nobody special. I'm just Onika. Babe I thought your Cap was a man."

"I took over for Captain Stabler almost a year ago. How is it being Governor?"

"A lot of pressure but I asked for this life so I have to weather the storm." I hate when she doubt her greatness. She has the power to open doors that is not open for a lot of people. I want her to embrace the role and power in which she possesses.

"Well it's time for me to get home. BG, I can't wait for you to return back to work next month. I your check is not deposited by FMLA next Friday let me know." She said getting up. "Nice to meet you. See you again soon, Onika.

"You too Cap." Oni giggled. My Cap laughed to as I walked her to the door.

She turned around to me and said, "You better keep her BG. She is a good one I can tell by her vibes."

"I plan on it I promise." She left and I went into the living room with Oni. When I got in there she was reading the summons I just got.

"Who the fuck is trying to take my daughter?!"

(A/N: Will Beyoncé tell her the truth? What will Oni think? Will the case be seen? Why do Asya's parents really want Alyssa? How will BB purpose to Onika? Let me know what you think. Don't forget to Vote Vote Vote and Comment Plz.)

(Excuse any errors didn't proofread.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

MILF. By 4BEYGK

Fanfiction

201K 11K 40
"You are so beautiful. What's your name?" She looked at her friend extremely confused then back over at me. "Me?" "Yes, you." I was making direct ey...
259K 18K 63
(not g!p) "You're fighting seniors now?! What has gotten into your scrawny ass?!" The teenager looked confused. "What? No, I'm Aaliyahs mom." Beyoncé...
39.9K 1.4K 12
Onika is a stubborn spoiled highschool girl who meets Beyoncé and falls in love. *G!P*