REPLACEMENT | JIKOOK |COMPLET...

By ggukieminie

An Au in which Park Jimin had to replace his deceased twin brother as father (who gave birth) to the daughter... More

SOON
1. You're my Dada
2. Just Comrades
3. Never Leave You Again
4. Take Responsibility of What You Said
5. Raven Grimoire
6. No way
7.1. About Last Night part 1
7.2. About Last Night part 2
8. A glimpse of Kissing Him
9. Yeol-set and Vixen
10. Dare You To Know
11. Dead Man tells No Tales
12. Introducing Sarang to Him
12.1
13. We Meet Again
14. Save Me
15. Try me
16. Too Good To Be True
17. Jeonlous
18. Kisses To Make Up
19. First Date
20. Home
21. Living With The Jeons
22. The plan
23. Family Day
24. The triggering factor
25. Big Suspicion
26. The fourteenth member (?)
27. 🔞Birthday Treat🔞
28. The Not So Happy Birthday part 1
29. The Not So Happy Birthday part 2
30. Till We Meet Again (RIP Mr. Park)
31. After a Storm comes a Calm
32. Dazed and Confused part 1
33. Dazed and Confused part 2
34. Jihyun and Jimin
35. 🔞Losing it🔞
37. Turn of events
38. Go back
39. To Reach Out
40. Way Too Good At Goodbyes
41. I'm Home
42. Signs and Symptoms
43. Positive: Happy but with Unsettling Thoughts
44. The Trial
45. The Truth
46. Fulfilling a Promise
47. The Lull Before the Storm
48. Missing
49. Violence is Beneath Me
APPRECIATION
50. Comeuppance
51. Freed
52. Start Anew
53. Love or Obssession
54. Not Over Unless I tell You
55. Leo's death and A new case
56. The Heir
57. A bond That Never Breaks
58. Fated
59. It's a Yes
Shameless Promotion
60. Tie the Knot (the end)
300k
A/N
A/N (2)
Update
61. Five years after

36. Busted

10.7K 551 281
By ggukieminie

So I'm back again in Youtube. It always feels nice to go back to your first love(something you love to do)🥰😏💞
-ahsirk|jikooklove

-xxxx-

Jimin is confused as to where he was right now. As far as he remembers it right. He was with Jungkook inside a hotel room last night- speaking of which, where is he? He started to move his eyes around only to get disappointed after knowing that Jungkook isn't anywhere in the room. Did he leave me after doing it last night? Jimin isn't the clingy type, wanting Jungkook to stay, but he expects that at least Jungkook was with him when he woke up. Now that he wasn't, Jimin feels like it was only a one night stand and a hook up. That brought some sting in his chest apart from the pain he was feeling on his lower back. He was sore caused by the activity last night. And now he guesses that this is giving him some emotional vibe.

He feels like crying but still fighting the urge to not to. How can he get so emotional about it? So what if it is his first time? It doesn't mean that he is so special now and that he deserves to be treated like one- Jimin can't put the right word to that. He doesn't really know what he wants at this point.

Perhaps a little cuddle in bed in the morning- he expected that.

Park Jimin, you're just overreacting. This is so not you! Get a hold of yourself and move on! He mentally scolded himself before forcing it to hop off of the bed but then he hisses as soon as he felt the throbbing pain down below and his muscle aches. He has undergone so many tiring and rough training before, that his body almost gave up to it- too exhausted and dehydrated. It almost killed him. But this pain right now is making him cry. It's not even one fourth of the pain he has experienced before. Maybe because he enjoyed it though it upsets him after. His situation brought tears streaming down his face and he doesn't know how to stop it. He felt pathetic too.

Tsk.

He was in that situation when the door slowly opened from the outside, then Jungkook enters the room with a glass of milk on his hand. He stops as soon as his gaze met with Jimin's. " Hey, you're awake. Good morning gorgeous. " He smiles and approaches him to the bedside. " Babybabe, you okay? " Jungkook soon faced Jimin as the latter isn't responding and was just watching him. He noticed the fresh tears on his puffy cheeks and his sad eyes. Jungkook panics. Was he regretting it? " W-hy are you crying? " He stutters while carefully assessing Jimin's face.

Jimin finally lets out his suppressed emotion while looking up at Jungkook. He had never been this emotional and happy at thesame time. His tears kept on falling making Jungkook frowns so much that he is scared to even touch Jimin. He wanted to but he doesn't know how to, he was confronted by the situation before him right now. Jimin is so quiet and crying. Should I hug him and kisses his tears away? He is conflicted of whether to let Jimin cries or to comfort him. He has never been this scared of choosing before.

" Jimin- " The words gets stuck in his throat the moment Jimin spreads his arms, signaling him that he wants to be hugged.

Jungkook leans down to catch Jimin into a hug. Jimin immediately wraps his arms, holding Jungkook tightly, putting his chin on the taller's shoulder while sighing in relief.

Jungkook smiles against the hug as they stayed like this for so long because this is what Jimin wanted, seemingly liking to have Jungkook this close and gets himself intoxicated with their warmth and scent.

" Hm. I wonder why you suddenly become emotional. " Jungkook teased, burying his face in the curve of Jimin's neck almost like scenting him.

" Tsk. " Jimin huffs but he is smiling. " My ass hurts and it's your fault. " Jungkook gazes up to meet Jimin's own, while smirking. This caused shivers down Jimin's spine. " What? Why are you looking at me like that? "

Jungkook licks his lips, not wanting to waste any more time, face leaning closer, then captures Jimin's lips, meeting into a soft and gentle caress while cupping his face. Their lips are moving delicately with each other almost like they are only brushing them lightly and just letting each other's taste lingers.

Jungkook pauses, smiling as he sees Jimin's eyes are still closed, slowly he leans his forehead against Jimin tenderly, making sure that the tip of their noses touches.

Then proceeded to kiss Jimin again, smiling against his mouth because he can't help it.

These soft gestures makes Jimin's heart melt. He is falling deeper and it's scary at this point but he doesn't want to let go and suppress the feeling. He loves it so much. He loves Jungkook so much.

But then he lets out a low gasp as Jungkook pushes him on the bed, his back was soon pressed to it after Jungkook hovers on top of him. Jungkook smiles catching Jimin's eyes first before his face moves forward to resume the kiss that they started. Jimin opens up perfectly for Jungkook, tilting his head to get comfortable with the kiss. He even hooked his fingers through the scalp, bringing Jungkook nearer to his body, and gently sliding his hands to play with his hairs.

" Pink clothes really suit you. " Jungkook mumbles in between kisses that Jimin had hard time to process what has been said. He jumps on Jungkook's hold as the latter abruptly squishes him, causing him to whine.

" Jungkook, stop.. "

Jungkook is overwhelmed by the desire to squeeze Jimin, can't fight the urge to pinch Jimin and his cuteness. He is looking pliant and puffy and cute right now that Jungkook only want to stay in bed with him, snuggling.

" Sorry. Just that I can't resist you. " He coos, while soothing Jimin's skin until his hands unconsciously went down to grip that part he is most sensitive, his ass.

Jimin released a strangled moan, and began to tremble violently. " Jungkook, I can't- "

" Hm? " Jungkook hums, feigning innocence as his hands continue to massage his ass cheeks.

" I can't anymore.. too much. " He whines.

Jungkook smiles, leaning closer to whisper to his ear. " As much I want to pound into you. We can't do that right now. " He kisses Jimin's earlobe then he gave a quick peck on his cheek. " Turn around babybabe. Gonna check it. " He added as he reaches for the small bottle on the bedside table.

" What? " Jimin blinks.

With a smug smile, Jungkook showed the bottle. " Ointment. " Waving it to his face. " I'll apply some to soothe your soreness. " He said it using his soft tone. " Trust me. I won't do anything that gives you discomfort. "

Jimin nods, slowly turning his body around until he is lying on his stomach.

" I will slide your boxer down your thighs okay? " Jimin was amazed that Jungkook is yet asking for his consent.

Jimin mouthed. " Yeah. "

Jungkook cursed under his breath as soon as he gets a glimpse of his swollen anus caused by the rough anal sex they did last night- more like he caused it to Jimin. The first touch makes Jimin jerks forward with a hiss.

" Sorry, does it hurt? " Jimin can taste the tinge of guilt in Jungkook's strained voice, he was being apologetic.

" Just cold. " Jimin replied earning a low chuckle from Jungkook. " Stop laughing. Tsk. " He is shying away the idea that his cheeks burn.

" Relax Gorgeous and stop clenching or unclenching. You are going to slurp my finger inside. " Jungkook teased, slightly pressing his fingertip.

" Fuck off. If you can't do it properly. I will handle it myself. " Jimin whisper-yelled. He was beyond embarassed at this point and it seems Jungkook enjoyed prolonging it.

" Now that, is not nice. " Jungkook leans down to place feather kisses on Jimin's sensitive and glowing skin before pulling his boxer up.

Jhope suddenly enters the room. The door isn't close and so he thought it was okay to get inside without the need to knock first. " O-h.. sorry. Did I interrupt you? " Jhope clears his throat. Good thing Jungkook is fast to throw the duvet covering Jimin's lower part before Jhope had the opportunity to see Jimin in that position.

" No hyung, We are almost done here. Give us a minute. We will come down as soon as we finish it. "

" Okay.. " Jhope steps outside, leaving Jimin and Jungkook alone again.

" This is Hobi hyung's residential house. He was originally from Gwangju but they lived here in Busan during his grade school to highschool. " Jungkook started explaining as Jimin was looking up at him, needless to say it loud. He's sure of it, Jimin demands him some explaining to do. " So I brought you here last night when you passed out. " Jungkook upper lip twisted a little, making Jimin rolls his eyes. " And I got your bag awhile ago. "

Brushing his hair through his fingers, " Get out. I'm going to take a bath. " Jimin huffs.

" I already did that for you. " Jungkook winked, grinning as he sees Jimin's face flushed, tinted a rosy glow.

" Tsk. Thanks? " Jimin shrugged causing Jungkook to guffaw at the remark and Jimin's face not matching with it at all. Someone thanking while frowning- Jimin looks like he is confused as to what he is thanking for. He looks funny.

Jimin drank his milk first because Jungkook insisted. He even stayed with him just to watch him finished the glass. tsk.

" Stop dragging me.. I'm coming alright! " Jimin complains when Jungkook didn't let him go. He hates the feeling that Jungkook makes him feel- as if he was a toddler who is starting to learn to walk, needing someone to hold him from time to time. That's JK to Jimin.

Jungkook chuckles. " Pfftt.. Sure babe. " He did let go of Jimin but he stays close so he could automatically catch him when he falls or stumbles.

Jimin is limping, that's why.

" Babybabe, walk to the dining area first, I need to speak to Hobi hyung. I'll follow you there later. " He says while Jimin only nodded his head. " I've cooked something for you. Eat it. "

Jimin went straight to the dining area, making himself home as he took the plate placed on the table. He smiled at the sight of it, filled with healthy foods that will keep him hydrated.

Jungkook is very considerate- plus points.

He was enjoying his breakfast when someone enters the place. " Goodmorning. Sorry for getting up late. " The man stopped talking when their gaze met. But Jimin didn't stop chewing while his eyes zeroed at him.

The man was taken aback as he eyed Jimin carefully, placing Jimin in a very awkward situation.

" Hello. " Jimin greeted, hesitant to wave. " Jhope hyung isn't here if you are looking for him. "

The man's mouth went agape as soon as he realized, " I know you. " He blurts out while pointing at Jimin. " Yeol-set. " He breathes.

Jimin frowns, contemplating where he has seen him. He usually doesn't care of people he got to interact with. So he doesn't see the need to force himselt to think.

It's like the man understood his dilemma in trying to figure who he was. " Hyung, it's me, Baekhyunee. " He took the initiative to spit his name- to be precise his nickname. When Jimin didn't react, he put his hood tucking it behind his ears.

*/Listen, I know Jimin is younger than Baekhyun but in this story, he is the younger one.🤡/*

" Oh.. the little shit. " Jimin tsks earning a heartily laugh. Baekhyun demonstrated his habit with his hoodie.

" Libra- I mean Kyungsoo hyung really adores you that I despised you because I got jealous. Hyung, sorry for being a brat before. "

*/Do is one of my favorite actors despite him being a performer(kpop idol)- a very impressive actor indeed./*

" It's fine. I hit you many times that you compensated everything, even more than you deserved. " Jimin shrugged.

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo are siblings. Kyungsoo aka Libra usually brought Baekhyun during their trainings, for the reason that no one is going to look after his younger brother. They've lost their parents already and Kyungsoo refused to get a guardian- taking full responsibility of taking care of little Baekhyun.

Baekhyun is a little brat, so used in getting what he wants, and gets away with it after. Any of the members in Raven Grimoire are ruthless and sinister but they had a soft spot for the kid, treating him like their baby and waited until he finally grew up to make him one of them. Everyone coos except Jimin. He is not having any of it. He slaps the hell out of Baekhyun when he crossed the line, putting him to his right place.

" But know that among the hyungs and Gemini unnie, I love you the most. " Baekhyun blatantly admitted that Jimin frowns upon. " You made me realized that I don't belong there. While I got nothing from them but treated nicely, not realizing I was slowly getting convinced- believing that the place is cool, killing is cool and being part of the group later on will make me cooler. But you hyung, you showed me the hideous and danger that awaits me if I choose to follow thesame path. You saved me from getting myself involved to such dangerous fate. This is something that my hyung regretted and thankful to you. "

" Ohh.. " Jimin's face relaxes. Maybe he did really a good job in molding the kid into a better person by being harsh. " At least, you grew up well brat. " He added making Baekhyun coyly smiles at the compliment.

" Aiish.. thanks to you hyung.. " He fidgetted. The sight somehow warms Jimin's heart. He remembers the kid as an annoying little brat, but now he is looking fine and dignified.

" Why are you here? " He signals Baekhyun to sit.

" I was looking for you hyung. "

Jimin's body went rigid. " Me? Why? "

" Can I see your wrist hyung? " Baekhyun gets distracted with something else. Jimin showed it. " I always admire your tattoo hyung. It is so pretty that it matches you so well. "

" Hyung told me to look for Yeol-set. Both of us have no idea of your name but I didn't forget your face. I never forget easily especially when it comes to you hyung. " Baekhyun truly looked up to Jimin. He idolizes Jimin and his ideals.

Jimin rested his head on his hand while his forefinger settles on his cheekbone, interested to hear the reason. " Why are you looking for me? "

" Hyung wanted me to give you the video. "

Jimin knits his brows before asking, " What video? Most importantly, why he sent you instead of him doing the job? "

" Hyung died just recently. He got sick but he refused to get medical assistance. " Jimin doesn't know what to do with the info and so he only eyed Baekhyun while the latter is talking. " He told me to give you the video he took that night when the massacre of a whole family was committed. "

Jimin had the feeling that Baekhyun is talking about the case that Leo has faced recently, thought he won it against Jungkook who is still working to reopen this case.

" Leo specifically asked hyung to record the killing. "

Leo and Kyungsoo are known to be bestfriends so- what's this? Jimin is skeptical. Why would Libra give this record to him instead of surrendering it to Leo's custody? This can be used against Leo, his bestfriend. Why would he go that far to betray Leo?

Or was it intended as a trap?

" Where's the video? Let me see it. " Jimin didn't show a sign that he is thinking hard.

" I g-ave it to the prosecutor. "

" WHAT? "

Baehyun jumps on his seat, startled at the sudden raise of his voice. " Hyung sorry. Please don't get mad at me. I couldn't find you anywhere so I gave it to the prosecutor because I saw it on the television that he is working on the said case against Leo. "

" Is that really what Libra wanted you to do? Was it really his intention that the video be used against Leo? " Jimin is lowkey trying to catch Baekhyun off guard if he is lying.

Baekhyun nods his head positively. " Hyung regretted what happened that night. He didn't participate directly in the killing but he was there and let the others do it while he recorded the whole scene. He told me everything hyung. They were supposed to kill the father of the house only but they went further, killing everyone else who was inside the house that night. " Baekhyun sighs. " So even when he didn't tell me to give it to anyone else but you. I am positive that the prosecutor will give justice to the victims. And now that you are with them, that only made my decision plausible because you are on the prosecutor's side right? He did know that you are Yeol-set, right hyung? "

Jimin didn't answer.

" Wait- he doesn't know hyung? But the prosecutor is investigating about the group too. And you are this close to him, sooner or later, he is going to find out about you. Even when you didn't participate in the case he was prosecuting, you are still part of the group. He may implead you as one of the accused. "

Jimin isn't talking still. He wasn't thinking about his sake but rather he is thinking about Jungkook. If Leo finds out that Jungkook has a strong evidence against him- he will kill Jungkook for sure. He is in a big trouble and Jimin is worried.

Jimin flinched at the sudden warmth coming from a strong arm that wraps around his waist. To his surprise, Jungkook sat next to his chair, drinking on his glass of water, not caring if anyone sees it.

" Babybabe, he is the informant. The one I told you about. " He casually says while taking some of the sliced fruits on Jimin's plate and chews them. " I guess you've talked already. " Jimin looks over Baekhyun who awkwardly looks back, gulping at the sight.

" Yeah, we did. " Jimin said back.

" Good. " Jungkook smiled.

They finished their breakfast quietly and quickly. Baekhyun excused himself and goes back to the room provided to him- he wasn't allowed to troll around without Jhope accompanying him because it is dangerous for him. Before leaving the dining area, he gave a known glance at Jimin, that the latter caught up immediately responding him with a nod.

" We don't need to go back now. " Jungkook throws a glance at Jimin who was busy fixing his bag. He is worried that Jimin is still pain. " We can go back to Seoul tomorrow when you are feeling better. " Jimin is tempted with his suggestion. Jungkook is safer here. For sure, Leo is still unaware with the existence of the video that Jungkook managed to get a hold of it. But then, they can't stay longer in Busan. He'll expose himself to Jungkook.

" We need to go back. "

Jungkook stares intensely as he tries to negotiate through his eyes but Jimin didn't give in. Jungkook sighs, giving up. " Okay. "

He wanted to bring Jimin to places, show where he lived before and reminisce with his past but maybe next time- together again.

Jimin is right, Jungkook had to admit it. They need to go back. Sarang is probably waiting for them. He needs to start working on his case too. He got the evidences he needed, this time he is not going to lose it. He will drag Mingyu in prison and make him rot there together with the rest of the members in that group, Raven Grimoire.

They confirmed a flight reservation choosing a night trip. Jungkook brought his car but he entrusted it to Jhope. He is going to use thesame to bring Baekhyun to a safer place.

***

" Jimin-ah.. " Jhope suddenly appears behind Jimin who was getting a glass of water. " How are you feeling? Did you take enough rest? "

" I'm feeling better now hyung. " Jimin wants to tell Jhope that he didn't get enough rest as Jungkook keeps bothering him- the man sure loves talking anything with Jimin. It doesn't matter if Jimin responds or not; listening or not. Jungkook just love to be neared Jimin all the time. Jimin isn't complaining though. " Yeah hyung. Thank you for letting us stay. "

" I'm glad you enjoyed your stay here. Come back again. You are always welcome here. " Jhope smiles genuinely. There's something about the way Jhope smiled that makes Jimin settles at peace.

" I will keep that in mind hyung. " Jimin smiled back.

" I am expecting to have you here again with Kook and Sarang too. "

Jimin nods. They talked about something else just to kill time but mostly it is because of Jungkook. Jhope shares his memories he has with the younger to Jimin thinking that it interests Jimin. Sure thing, it does. No part of the conversation made him feel bored. He laughs most of the time.

Jimin exited the area first, leaving Jhope behind as they needed to prepare for the flight. He needed to wake Jungkook already.

Jhope on the other hand was smiling while he eyed at the disappearing figure of Jimin in the dining hall. I never thought that you are his son. When Jhope is younger, he met a very fined man, a co-employee of his father. He remembers his name as Park Woo Sung. He heard that he was once an agent from his dad and the best one. He witnessed once when he saved Jhope from getting kidnapped. From there, Jhope aspired to become an agent. He always looks up at Mr. Park, respected the man with all his heart. He promised to himself that he is going to give the goodness he received to his loved ones. And now that he discovered that Jimin is his son, he is going to make sure to protect the boy with everything he has.

I promise to you Ahjussi. Now that you are dead, I will protect Jimin in whatever situation he's into. And I'm sorry that it took me so long to find you- you are already gone when I found you.

He wanted to talk about him with Jimin. He wants to say how thankful he is to his father but now is not the right time.

Maybe later will do.

Jimin went back to the room where he and Jungkook stayed for a while. He left Jungkook when the younger finally slept after pestering him. He smiled at the boy lying on the bed on his bed, shirtless and snoring.

Of course he is tired too.

Jimin leans down to wake up the prosecutor. " Get up babybabe. " The words are naturally comes out sweet and soft, with a little shake.

" Hm.. Babybabe come back to bed. " Jungkook groans, pulling Jimin back to his embrace. " I love you. "

Jimin smiles as his body leans closer, letting himself be drawn to the warmth of Jungkook's body while they cuddle in bed. " Who do you love Jungkook? "

" Jimin. " Jungkook responds in his sleep.

" Jimin who? "

" Park Jimin.. " Jimin giggles at the response failing to hear what Jungkook added to his name. " My chimchim. "

" Huh? What did you say? " Jimin asked as he didn't hear it clearly. Jungkook said in a very low and between his snores. He was again snoring and not responding.

Well whatever. " I love you too. " Jimin smiles softly, hugging Jungkook back and let himself sleep for another 20 minutes.

After waking up again, they immediately prepare themselves for their flight- taking a quick bath. Jhope offered to give them a ride to the airport. He even told them that he is bringing Baekhyun with them. But Jungkook refused, telling him that they shouldn't bother tagging along.

" Okay. Just call me whatever happens. Have a safe trip to you both. " Jhope gave them a warm hug and a wave.

" Thanks hyung. Please look for yourselves here too. See you in Seoul in two days hyung. " Jungkook replied.

" Take care of Jimin-ah, Kook. "

Jungkook glances at Jimin's side, smiling when Jimin looks back at his direction. " Yeah. I will hyung. " He walks toward Baekhyun, patting his shoulder gently. " Don't worry. You'll be safe with hyung around. Thanks for entrusting the evidence. I am going to use it properly. "

Baekhyun smiles shyly, blushing at how close Jungkook is to him. " Goodluck p-rosecutor Jeon. "

" Thanks. " Jungkook smiled warmly, before calling for Jimin. " Babybabe, let's go. "

Jimin and Baekhyun shared another long stare with each other as if they spoke through their eyes.

" Take care hyung. Goodbye for now. I hope to see you again. " Baekhyun says voicelessly.

Jimin only nods before reaching for Jungkook who was patiently waiting at the door. Jungkook didn't let Jimin took his bag again. They left it inside the room. He put Jimin's clothes to his bag and carries it himself. Jungkook even took the pink shirt that Jungkook made him wear that morning.

While they are walking at the airport, Jungkook shamelessly placed his arm on Jimin's shoulder, holding him protectively. Jimin removed it, secretly peeking at Jungkook's reaction. The prosecutor face changed into a sad one but didn't complain. Unknown to him, Jimin has a better idea as he took Jungkook's hand, locking with his. They are holding hands while boarding the plane.

Jungkook smiled at the showing of initiative on the part of Jimin to hold his hand.

It only took them one hour before they reached Seoul. They went straight home. It is only when they reached the house that Jimin texted back Tae who visited as soon as he got the text with Suga coming along.

" How the hell did you leave without telling me?! " Tae immediately confronted.

" Goodevening too Tae. And I am doing fine. " Jimin tsks.

Suga and Jungkook had own their talking spree away from the two.

" Cut the greeting shit, and I know you are doing fine and healthy. Now explain. How dare you went to Busan without me?! "

" Do you really have to shout? I don't understand why you are acting so hurt when you ain't from Busan anyways. "

Tae rolls his eyes, deadpanning. " So what? I lived there for so long too. And my heart aches that you returned there without me. "

" Tsk. If it hurts so much.. then go back to Busan too without me. "

" Shut up. " Tae snarls slapping Jimin's ass. Jimin's immediately jolts to the side as he felt the sting that Tae's slap caused, hissing quietly.

" What's wrong? Are you alright? " Tae narrows his eyes, noticing the discomfort on Jimin's face and the look that he is in pain. He observes Jimin carefully from head to toe, raising a brow. He pulls Jimin lightly, then there he saw Jimin stumbles a little and was limping. His bestfriend is damn limping. " Jimin.. "

" W-hat? " Jimin nervously asked, keeping himself still.

" Why are you limping Jimin? " Tae snorts.

" It was due to accident. " Jimin lied.

" Accident huh? " Tae hums. " You mean, you tripped, body sliding while your ass accidentally sat on the prosecutor Jeon's cock? "

Jimin gasps, jaws dropping at how blatant Tae is. He wasn't usually affected with these kind of dirty remarks but today is a different story- maybe because he is guilty this time.

" Am I right or truly right? " Tae huffs. " Because if you have done it with the prosecutor, I'm happy for you but Jiminie, you are busted my friend. "

" Huh? " Jimin is confused, more like he is still recovering from the embarassment of getting exposed.

" You don't expect Jungkook to haven't notice that he wasn't fucking Jihyun in you, do you Jiminie? " Tae says. " It's your first time Jiminie. Men know if they are fucking one. Jungkook is a man and he fucked you so.. "

Jimin's shoulder literally dropped, realizing Tae's point.

I'm screwed.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
_______________To be Continued.

I love writing Tae's character so much. Lol. It's easy for me because I am totally like him in person but savage as Jimin too.(Less that fighting skills. Haha) 🤭🤫🤔🤐🤣🤣🤣

Sigh, Jiminie, boy you thought you are slick.. 😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 2.5K 19
As an abondoned child , Jimin didn't have much choice but agree with the marriage, arranged by his father and step mother to a mysterious business ty...
106K 6.1K 110
When the emotionless man who is cold as ice couldn't sit still after accidentally bumped into an innocent fluff ball and just couldn't stop thinking...
738K 20.8K 61
I DO NOT TAKE REQUESTS, AND I DO NOT CONTINUE ONESHOTS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.
5.3K 132 9
In an AU where Rhysand, Cassian, and Azriel share a mate. These events happen before Amarantha. I am also posting this to AO3, if it seems familiar.