๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐“๐„ ๐†๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๏ฟฝ...

By k-kirstein

"๐‡๐Ž๐–'๐’ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ,๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ’ ๐˜๐„๐ ๐„๐€๐‚๐‡ ๐ƒ๐€๐˜" "๐–๐‡๐„๐ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐ˆ ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐“" ----เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ i... More

Ah Shit, Here we go Again
HEY HEY HEY! A Job you say?
Cookies
Hackers and Heroes
Just Flying By
Two Birds
His Emotions
Excuse her for being Antisocial
His Shirt
Kiddie Table part 1
Kiddie Table part 2
Kiddie Table part 3
Waiting
Cooking by the Book
Girly Habits
A Whole Ass Mood
His lip corners
Bumpy Falls and Cuts
That Boy Sus
What's worse than a rapist? A child. No.
Cats Out of the Bag
Surprise
Lipstick ๐Ÿˆ
His Problem ๐Ÿ‹
Toddler Time + Sprout
By The Minute
Segsy ๐Ÿ‹
Answered With Pee
Like A Puzzle
Shiny Buns
Ah Yes This ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘Œ
His Rules
Kai's Spree Deal ๐Ÿ‹
Wishing On Stars
The Spicy Answering Chisaki ๐Ÿˆ
She's Eri shes seven, and She's learning how to read, maybe...
Eri Chisaki
Moanday with Daddy ๐Ÿ‹
One Free Ticket to Crazy Zoo
Black Stick
The S is not Silent
Fumihiro Saves the Day
I Need Loyalty
Living Hell Brought Angels
Tiny Pinky Promise
Beautiful
Attention from Mommy ๐Ÿˆ
Oooo A Working Man
What the โœจfawk โœจ
Steps
Mini Voices
Yes To The Dress
Mr. and Mrs.
Life ๐Ÿ‹

Five Brands On Aisle Five

4K 126 544
By k-kirstein

It's....growing. It's coming amazing people. Let's not yeetus it. Enjoy~
________________________________

The sign that showed that the day has finally started was when the killingly bright sun would enter the room.

It had happened, sadly. Yet, you didn't get up.

Your eyes opened staying half lidded. You took in a deep breath, smelling the cologne scent of someone's room.

You tried to sit up on the bed, but someone's arms loosely pulled you closer to their hard chest. They nuzzled their head in your deep colored neck, left over hickeys. Their soft messy locks tickling your nose.

It was your one and only boyfriend, Kai. He was so calm this morning, compared to being a beast yesterday.

You lazily kissed the top of his head, cheek flushing as you remembered last nights events.

The fact that you were both naked make your whole body grow hotter.

Clothes were ripped and still thrown on the floor, along with some spare amount of dry cum on the sheets.

"Kai." You mumbled softly in his ear. All you got in exchange was a deep groan, including a kiss on your neck.

You tried again. "Kai~" you said with more emotion, twisting his brown hair in your fingers. At that kind of voice his head slowly rose up.

"Mmm yes my love?" He smiled at you with half lidded golden yellow eyes. "Why didn't you get up the first time I called you?" You gently laughed.

Kai gave you a kiss on your lips. They were soft, but the kiss was rough. You kissed back knowing you couldn't escape as he gripped your bare back closer.

The male pulled away, lifting a hand to tuck a strand of your loose hair behind you ear.

"Because. The second time sounded more sexy~. Maybe I should make you beg." He caressed your face.

You rolled your eyes. "Oh please I wouldn't even have to beg, your always in the mood. Daddy~" you said becoming brave in that single moment.

Kai's eyebrows flew upwards. He chuckled deeply, and with a swift movement, he was pinning you to the bed.

"Don't call me that my love." He seductively licked his lips. You bit down on your lip with a pink face. "Not right now. I can't feel my legs." You said scrunching your nose in a playful way.

Kai gazed at you with loving eyes. He got off of you and sat back down on his side of the bed. "I told you you wouldn't feel them in the morning Y/n." He said.

His slender hands trailing down to your numb legs and making small invisible shapes. Since you still weren't dressed it sent a sensation down your spine.

"K-Kai, give me clothes!" You yelled putting the covers over your body. The male didn't hesitate to pull them down again.

"Aw but why, I love seeing you next to me like this." He chuckled and gave you a small sweet kiss, his hands beginning to massage your bare torso.

You pulled his messy brown locks, earning a grain from him that was very attractive. "Because Eri will come in and question this, please?" You leaned to give him a kiss on his nose despite the pain in your legs.

Kai sighed and got out off bed. "Alright my love, anything for you." He said going to his clothing area.

How did I land someone so special? You both thought of each other. Not long, Kai came back with a pair of his boxers and a large black shirt.

"There you are Y/n." He said slipping on his own shirt, abs sadly going away. "Thank you. Why are your boxers so big?" You asked trying to slip them on in bed, not prepared for the pain to hit if you stood up yet.

"The reason went inside of you several times yesterday. Another clue? It made sweet noises come from your mouth that I enjoyed as well." He smirked at his sly words.

Your cheeks flushed like bursting flames. "Your so straightforward idiot!" You threw the pillow at Kai, he caught it just in time, muscles flexing you couldn't help but stare at.

"And your feisty. We're the perfect match, don't you think?" He walked to your side of the bed, holding a hand out for you to take.

You smiled. He knew your legs were still tired. "I think so one hundred percent." You laughed standing up with his help.

Kai immediately held your waist and gave you a kiss, supporting you enough to stand.

During the kiss, you felt your stomach hurt. As if it was closing in and bubbling. You felt squishy pieces slowly climbing up your throat.

Vomit.

You quickly realized and pulled away. "K-Kai I d-don't feel good. I-I need t-the bathroom." You held your throat trying to swallow the issue back.

The males eyes swept with worry hearing your shattered voice and weak grip.

"Y/n, come on I'll take you." He shakily carried you to the bathroom in his room as you felt the feeling rise.

Kai opened the toilet and let you sit on the floor. He also bent down and began to rub your you back gently.

"B-BLEH." You began to gag, hating the feeling. Your hand found Kai's and you squeezed hard to take the panic away.

The nasty substance called vomit finally escaped your mouth. Dripping and falling inside of the toilet, splashing.

"B-BLAH." You coughed while gagging some more as packs of vomit spilled. You felt your stomach feel normal again, bubbling going away.

Water droplets tingled the corner of your eyes. "I-I f-feel so d-disgusting." You sniffed leaning against Kai.

He flushed the vomit down the toilet and cooed at you. "But your fine, that's all that matters. Y/n I promise you'll feel better, being sick is normal." He kissed the top of your head with a kind smile, reassuring you.

You hugged him tighter. "B-but i-in a r-row? Vomit? K-Kai i-it's not a-a r-regular thing." You stuttered, feeling quite dizzy.

Another thought popped into your head. Can I be-no that's not a possible reason. You threw the thought outside the window.

"Sure it is, sometimes. Your superior my love, it's okay. I'm here." He rubbed your cheek and kissed your head one more time.

"Now, let me help you stand." Kai stood up, holding you by your waist. "T-thank you." You quietly said as he directed you to the sink.

"Don't worry Y/n. Please use the extra brush. When your out, I'll be waiting just by the doorframe." He patted your head and exited to give you privacy.

You nodded and started to do so.

When you were done, you slowly stepped outside. Just as Kai promised, he was waiting, with new clothes in hand.

You laughed. "Kai, you need to stop buying new clothes when I have some at home." You looked at the jeans and blouse in his hands.

Kai inhaled a deep breath to calm down. Just go for it, first move. "That's why, this is your home isn't it?" He smoothly stated.

Your eyes widened at his words, exceeding surprised limits. "I- are you serious?" You asked growing emotional again.

"Of course I am. That is, if you would want to be even more official. We can start moving th-" he was stopped when your lips landed on his, for a shirt time.

"I would love to. I'm so happy with you." You leaned up to kiss him again, a smile plastered on your face. Kai chuckled holding the clothes, and kissing back.

"I want that too!" A little girl giggled and ran to hug your two legs together.

You adults pulled away from the kiss, startled. "E-Eri!" You said joyed.

The little girl jumped up and down, spinning in circles. "Y/n's living here?! She's staying forever! Finally daddy!" She was extremely happy.

"I know finally Kai." You turned to look at the male rolling his eyes playfully. "Yes Eri. Y/n's staying with us now. Like a family." He tickled Eri, she giggled in return. He gave you a peck on your cheek.

"Family? Y/n's my. My mommy?!" Her red orbs bursted. Kai's breath hitched. "I uh not, just yet Eri." He nervously said.

Eri pouted with pleading puppy eyes at her dad. "Please?" She gave him bigger eyes. "Um, y-yes." He gave in, feeling you squeeze his hand lightly.

"Well, I guess I'm your mommy now, do you love me Eri?" You asked the girl.

She nodded rapidly. "Super extra much mommy!" She hugged you tight. "Eri be careful with Y/n." Kai patted her head.

"C-can we go somewhere? Like a family, to the store?!" She said filled with more excitement and energy in her system.

You laughed. "Okay my Eri. Where would you want to go?" You asked taking the clothes from Kai.

The jewelry store. Kai secretly thought, scratching his head.

Eri put on a thinking face. "Daddy were do you wanna go?" She asked tugging on his shirt.

Kai looked down at the girl. "E-Eri. My love you choose." He quickly pointed it at you.

"Hey she asked you!" You pointed it back at him. "Feisty are we? Tsk tsk that won't do." He smirked.

Eri giggled lightly. "No don't fight mommy and daddy!" She brought you over making you link hands. "We all need to love each other!" She hugged your arms in her tiny ones.

You both laughed. "Your correct Eri. Group hug!" You picked up Eri, feeling something twist inside for a mere second.

She grabbed her dad and put him into the hug. "Okay daddy, I'm with mommy. You pick the place!" She held his two cheeks. Kai sighed with a smile.

"You two, my favorite girls. Let's decide together." He stated making a compromise. "Yay!" Eri did a happy dance in your arms.

Then, your phone rang. "Whoops. How about you two decide while I answer the phone." You kissed Eri and handed her to Kai.

"Mhm yes!" The little girl said happily. "Traitor." He silently said sticking his tongue out. You rolled your eyes with a grin.

You didn't see the contact and answered the phone. "Hello?" You answered.

"Y/n! So how did it go?!" It was S/n who replied all too excited. "Uh it went- well." You blushed at the thought of yesterday.

You could hear her smirk. "Your welcome~. Did he like it, did he use a condom?" She bombarded you with questions.

"Let's just say that strongest material was easily ripped." You quietly said. "Shit your man has everything sis! How'd it go this morning?" She asked curiously.

You sighed. "Well I vomited again. Felt a little sick, but Kai helped." You looked at your boyfriend who was whispering to Eri.

"Vomit?" Your sister questioned. "Yeah, is something wrong?" You responded with a weird face.

S/n had remembered the first time she did it with someone. She had the same results as you and went to the doctor. They asked her to get a test and bam, Vovok was here. She was pregnant, though she could have prevented it.

"Y/n are you doing anything today?" She frantically asked, growing a bit excited. "N-no not really. We haven't decided though we want to hang out like a family." You spilled out too much.

It's going to expand if Y/n tries. She smiled like an idiot because of her sisters words. "Family get it Y/n! Anyways where ever your going go to a convenience store after. Go straight to aisle five!" She ordered knowing where they kept those things in every place.

"Um why?" You asked very confused. "Just go please for the greater good! I promise and hope you will!" Your sister kindly said for the first time.

You scrunched you're nose wondering why she would just make a turn in the conversation. "Fine I promise I will." You sighed.

"Amazing! And when you do do not tell Kai! Call me!" She yelled in the phone. "But why?" You argued. "No reason see ya call me!" She hung up on you.

You groaned letting your hand slide down your face.

You felt a tiny hand tug on yours. Eri was smiling when you glanced down.

"Mommy we know where to go!" Eri puffed her cheeks up. Kai watched from behind. "Oh yeah? Where Eri?" You asked slowly bending down.

Kai still new your legs were in pain and from earlier events your weren't doing so good. He stepped forwards and panicked a little.

You noticed and gave him a small smile. He let out a deep breath with a nod. She really is the best. Both. He smiled looking at you girls interact.

"McRonalds!" She squished your cheeks lightly with a bright smile. "McRonalds?" You tapped her little horn.

She nodded and giggled. "Mhm yes yes yes! I like that place, pretty please mommy?!" She pleaded with a shy face.

You smiled and looked up at Kai, he just shrugged. "Alright then. Get ready with me first and then McRonalds it is." You placed a kiss on her chubby cheek.

"Really?! Yay! We get to eat as a family!" She swayed her hips moving her hands around while exiting your shared room into hers.

You laughed at the dancing toddler, going to follow her.

Kai sneakily went up to you and smacked your ass. "Kai!" You yelled with a dark blush. "Well get ready my love." He smirked slowly taking off his shirt.

You took your clothes and headed to Eri's room in a speed of light. "Stop teasing me!" You laughed on your way out. Kai chuckled.

Still thinking about, how? What would he do? I wouldn't hear the end of it with Hari, but he just might help once I go back to work. He thought dreading the time.

________________

You, Kai, and Eri had arrived by McRonalds. The little girl was so bubbly walking with you two to the restaurant.

She was in the middle holding each of your hands. "Mommy daddy swing me! High!" She requested jumping in her steps.

You laughed at her sweet personality. Ever since you got with Kai, you noticed a great change. Kai chuckled and gripped his daughters hand.

"Ready?" He asked getting ready to take a big step forwards. "Yes ready!" She jumped and you two lifted her up the floor.

"Yay!" She giggled. "Your the bestest parents!" She had jazzed feet. "Your the bestest kid." You smiled. "I think it's the bestest family." Kai added.

Coincidence? I think not. Right next to the McRonalds, was a convenience store.

"Okay! I spy with my baby eye, something pretty!" Eri said eating her chicken nuggets. "Um is it your food?" You questioned.

She shook her head spilling the beans fast. "It's you silly mommy!" She pointed to you swinging her legs in the seat. "Me?" You laughed wiping her mouth.

"Of course your really pretty mommy." She patted your leg. "I agree Eri." Kai snickered. You were all having so much fun together. Your stomach was enjoying the food, maybe one.

______________

After eating Eri and you eyed the store. "Daddy mommy can I get candy?" "Can we checkout this store really quick?" You both said at the same time.

Kai blinked. "Both against one? I think you girls win. Let's get candy and whatever mommy wants." He winked at you.

You gently smiled. "Yay I want mommy's favorite candy like last time." Eri cheerfully said.

A buzz was shot in your pocket, you took your phone out to check. It was S/n, again.

'If you go to the store, go to aisle five and buy at least five different brands. They should be almost at the end of the left right side ;)' it read.

Five brands of what? You thought going inside.

"Kai can you take Eri to the candy real fast? I'll meet up with you two I promise. I just need to uh see something on a aisle." He nervously smiled.

Eri nodded. "Mkay mommy, I'll get your favorite candy!" Eri hugged your leg. "Be careful my love. Call if you need us-" "Hurry daddy!" Eri pulled Kai away.

You laughed waving. Then, onto aisle five.

It was mostly where the medical things were, the most needed cheap things. "Foot cream, cold hot strips, flu medicine. I don't need this stuff." You sighed turning to the next side.

The right side.

It was loaded, with all kinds of, pregnancy tests.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

974 47 20
Dabi x male villain reader. ๊’’๊€ค๊‚- (๊‚ฆ๊Ž‡ ๊๊ˆค ๊๊ณ๊“„๊€ค๊‚ฆ๊ˆค, ๊ณ๊€๊๊‹ช๊…๊‚, ๊‚ฆ๊‹ช ๊ณ๊’’๊๊€ค๊Žญ) ๊Œƒ๊‚ ๊๊€ท๊Žญ๊€ค๊Œš๊Œš๊€ค๊Œƒ๊’’๊‚ ๊‚ฆ๊‹ช ๊Œš๊€Ž๊Œš๊“„๊๊€ค๊ˆค๊๊Œƒ๊’’๊‚
696K 13.7K 200
Just some Yandere x Reader One Shots {Female Pronouns} Obviously โš ๏ธTrigger Warningsโš ๏ธ Read at your own discretion May contain Mha/Vigilantes spoilers...
182K 4.8K 20
ยซ๐˜Ž๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๏ฟฝ...
70.9K 2.6K 46
He is forbidden to approach. Why? Because he's your collegaue, your boss and... he's married. You've known each other for a few years, and are worki...