Alpha Female Princess Book 1...

By heatherbug95

This is about a female girl Olivia, Liv for short, that is daughter of the alpha. she is the youngest of her... More

Cast
Alpha
Father
Time
Shifting for the first time
Training both human and wolf
Alone
The same old days
He's my mate. She's my mate. We're mates.
Rogues
Leaving Home.
New home.
Getting use to everything.
Bestie comes and moves in.
The Ceremony
Family Battle
Big News!!
Bonding Time
Kidnapped
😍 Baby Time!! 😍
β—βš βš STORY UPDATE!!βš βš β—
New life!
Birthdays
Long Journey Ahead
American Honey (book 2)
The beginning (spin-off book 1)

New Addition/shifting problems

29 0 0
By heatherbug95

Two weeks of baby Peter being born, no one has met the baby just yet. Not even my own father and brothers. No ones really came into the alpha house. Everyone just left me and the baby alone, which was peaceful. But they needed their alpha back.
As word got out that the only Alpha female had her baby got out, now its been a little crazy. But same as it was before I was pregnant. But as I finally got out of the house, with Castiel beside me and Peter, we took a stroll outside to the park that was on the east side of the land. I needed the air and I wanted to show Peter the outside before winter had came in just about 4 months.
With us sneaking out, with only mine and Cas's guards a few yards back to give us our space.
As we got to the park, I had pulled Peter out of his stroller and put him in my arms and sat in the swing and moved a little bit. Castiel was standing behind us watching Peter and I. When I looked up, I saw him smiling at us.

"I see someone is happy." I had said.
"Who me?" He asked.
"Well duh," I said laughing a little. "Who else would I be speaking to."
"Peter." He said being a smartass.
"Yea okay." I said as I rolled my eyes. "So I was thinking, Peter Parker, Peter Parker Kentwood."
"Wait your giving him my name?" He asked me.
"Well yea, he is your son."
"I know, it's just we're not married." He told me.
"It doesn't matter. In my eyes we are."
"Same to me."
"It's just a paper to be honest." I had told him.
"Yea." He said.

As I stopped moving the swing, I got up and went back to the stroller and placed Peter in there. As I put him in there, I heard a sound. My ears perked up and I started searching around the area. As the air blew passed, I sniffed the air and smelled someone coming. I started growling.
When I turned around I saw them coming. I took a step forward before I spoke.

"Stay away from my son." I said through my teeth as my hands started to change into claws. Just like how Luke's had.

A wolf came my way and I snatched him up by his throat and snapped it. I dropped the wolf and looked around. All the other wolves had dead stop.

"Run while you still can." I said getting more pissed off starting to change into my wolf form. But stopped once they had took off. "That's what I thought." I had said.

I turned around to look at everyone else. They were just staring at me for a moment. Until I had walked over to my son who was now crying. I picked him up and held him against my chest.

"Shhh, mommy's right here. Those big bad wolves won't hurt you." I said as I patted his back a little to calm him down.
"Let's get him back to the house." Cas said as he started to push the stroller while I was holding him.

I nodded at him and started walking towards the house. While I was walking, I was talking to Peter, trying to get him to calm down until I thought about what time it was. I grabbed the blanket in the stroller, threw it over him and my chest and started breast feeding him while walking home.

"Liv, I. I'm lost with words." Cas had said.
I looked at him for a second. "Why?" I asked.
"About what just happened. Your hands they started to change, well they did change, and you snapped that wolfs neck like it was nothing. Then in mid change you stopped." He had said. "I've never saw that in my life."
"I have once and that was with Luke." I had said then looked back at him. "I don't know how I done it. I think it was my motherly instincts or the wolf side kicking in. But it felt a little weird."
"Maybe you need to run. I could watch Peter for an hour or two while your at the track."
"Maybe." I said as we got to the house. "I will after I get done feeding him and put him down for a nap." I told him as I opened the door to our house.

When I opened the door, I had saw my father and all my brothers. They turned and looked at me.

"Liv!" The twins called.
"Shhh," I shushed them. "The baby." I said as I looked down to my arms.
"Is he asleep?" Jax asked.
"No, I'm breastfeeding him then he'll be taking a nap." I told him as I went to the couch. "Why y'all here?" I asked.
"To see my grandson, of course." My father had said as he sat next to me. "And sorry about Claire leaving early."
"No, its fine. April was helpful enough." I said as I move the blanket from my chest.
"Ugh, I don't want to see your boob." Parker had said as he turned around.
"Parker shut up. Its natural." I had said as I started patting Peter's back.
"So have you given him a name?" Max asked me.
"Yes I did. And I named him, Peter Parker Kentwood. Named him after my big brother and my husband's last name." I had said.

Parker's face lit up with shock then joy.

"Your naming your son after me?"
"Yep, I gave him your first name as his middle name." I told him. Then looked at my dad. "Here you can hold him." I said as I leaned over to put Peter in his arms.

Then my hands started to shake a little and everyone noticed. Castiel came over to me and kneeled down.

"Liv,"
"I'm fine." I said as I closed my hands.
"No, your not." My father said. "When's the last time you changed and ran?"
"The war." I said as I looked at my hands.
"That was almost 8 months ago." Parker said.
"Well she kinda mid changed earlier when a few wolves came at us at the park. Her hands changes into claws and snapped one of the wolves necks like it was nothing. Then started to change but stopped when the wolves ran away." Castiel told them.
"Liv, I get you just had a baby. But you should have changed after you had him. April should have told you that." My father scolded me.
"She did, I just didn't want to leave Peter." I said.

As I sat there looking at my father and Peter, my hands and arms started to shake again. This time it was somewhat painful.
I bite my lip, closed my eyes and turned my head.

"Olivia!" Castiel kinda yelled at me as he grabbed my arms.
"Max, Jax help her outside." My father had said. "Change once you get out there. Your gonna keep hurting yourself if you don't. I'll watch Peter."

The boys helped me outside, as I was shaking in there arms. Once I got through the door, I had fell to the ground starting to change. I yelled through the changed as it was hurting me. Some of the guards came running towards us but I looked at them through my wolf eyes and growled.
It was the mother wolf kicking in warning those who is around to stay away from her pup.
As I fully changed I took off into the woods instead of going to the track. I was full of energy, just flowing through me, like I just had like a million energy shots. As I was running, I heard a few others running along with me. It was Max, Jax, and Emily with Jamie behind her.

"Liv!" Emily said in my head.
"Yes, Emily?" I asked her.
"Are you okay, I just saw Castiel and he said you were in pain?" She asked me.
"I'll be find. I just need to run. I haven't ran once I gave birth. The wolf just wanted out." I had said.
"I'll race you to our spot." She said.
"Deal." I said then kicked it up.

As I was running full speed, my wolf was enjoying it. I dug my claws into the ground to help me push myself to the fullest even to beat my best friend. With Emily at my side, we came to a tie. She jumped over me but me, I tackled her to play around.
It was fun to get some air, I needed the time away from my son and from home. As I sat there, just looking all around at the scene, I kinda missed being at home and with Peter.
As the twins playing with each other, Jamie staying close to us as I took everything in. Emily laying on the ground, licking her paws, well grooming herself.
About 2 hours later I decide it was time to go home. I walked over to the twins and pushed against them. They were laying on the ground half asleep. And I bet they were as tired as they looked from the travel from home to here then ran with there baby sister to where ever.
I barked at everyone then started to walk towards the house. By the time we got back, Castiel and my father were on the couch talking about alpha work. Parker was in the corner holding his nephew so I ran upstairs before they saw me naked. Once I was dressed in some leggings and a T-shirt, I came back down and sat in Castiel's lap.

"How was the run?" He asked me.
"It was great. The twins fell asleep on me." I said as the twins came back with clothes on.
"Well we're sorry." Max said.
"Yea, you would be too if you traveled for a few hours then ran with your fast ass." Jax said laughing.

I stuck my tongue out at them.

"I just don't get, how Liv is the baby of the family and she's got more energy than all three of you boys." My father had said. "She's 16 going 17 in a few months, with a baby and a mate and she can still do her alpha stuff."
"Parker, I expected you to have a wife and a few kids by now. Your 20 now." I had said.
"Well excuse me for not pushing myself to leave the family once I had found my mate and have a baby." He had said.

I don't know if he was being serious or being funny. I stood up from Castiel.

"Well I'm sorry if I wanted a life of my own and a family." I said as I went to him and grabbed my son. "To be honest, I wasn't ready to have a son but I'm here am I. I'm taking care of my son with my husband just fine." I said as I went to the stairs.
"Wait husband?" Parker said.
"Liv, he didn't," my father tried to say.
"No he did, father. He's always been like that since Castiel and I met. Just admit Parker your jealous." I had said.

Everyone went from looking at me to Parker. Parker looked pissed off but looked down.

"Yes. Yes, I am. I want to be where your at. I'm going on 21 years old with no mate or a family. I haven't found my mate yet and I've been everywhere and nothing. You and Emily have your mates. Harley just hoes around. Sam well he gave up after you two. And the twins well their still in school about to be graduating soon at the age of 18. You had it all planned out. Only if mother was here to see this. What would she say about any of this." Parker said looking at me. "Liv, I love you and I'm your big brother. I just wants best for you. On top of all of that, I want what you have. So thank you for rubbing it all in. I'll be upstairs in my room." He said then stormed upstairs.

While holding my son, I looked over at Cas then my father. I was beyond I don't even know how to say what I'm feeling right now.
My father looked pissed off at what I did, and I know he's gonna say something about it to me. But instead of even hearing anyone, I turned around and went upstairs to my son's room.
As I laid him in his bed, staring at him and his beautiful brownish green eyes, him smiling his gums at me, he was cute. It was like what just happened downstairs didn't even bother him or faze him at all. That kinda made me feel a lot better. Least my Peter doesn't have to worry about things at this age. Other than to be happy for his mommy and daddy.
As days went by, Parker had came up to see Peter in his room one day while I was on the floor watching Peter play with his toys that was hanging over him.

"Liv, can I come in?" Parker asked.
"Yes," I said as I looked up at him.

After me telling him yes, Parker walked over to us and sat down in the rocker. When he did, Peter stopped playing and looked dead ass at Parker.

"He wants his Uncle Parker." I had said.
"Do you want me Peter? Do you want your uncle Parker?" Parker saying in a cute baby way.

I started smiling even giggling a little. Peter started giggling as well in his baby way. He sure did want Parker.
Least my son will have someone to look up to when he's growing up.
As Parker got up and went over to pick Peter up, he sat back down in the rocker.

"Your such an handsome nephew, you are." Parker cooing at him.
"Don't let dad hear you talk like that." I had said.
Parker looked at me and smiled. "I'm sorry for the other day."
"Parker don't worry," I started to say.
"No, please let me talk. When dad told me you were pregnant I was glad but scared. I thought of what mom went through with the twins then with you. I felt like I was going to lose you. Yes, I was jealous of you, because I've tried since I was your age to find the one. To make me happy. Even when you were Sam, I saw how happy you were and I wanted it all. Now you have a baby with Castiel, your true mate that takes care of you and my nephew with no problems."
"Parker, if it wasn't for you, taking care of me, I wouldn't know what to do with Peter. That's why I named him after you. When mom died, even though I was young, you changed my diapers, feed me, and all that when you were still young yourself. So instead of finding that one true mate, ask any of the girls back home to be your girlfriend. Start a family with them. They say that the moon goddess doesn't always match people with mates. Maybe Grandpa and grandma was lucky, then mother and father was lucky and me and Castiel were lucky to found each other but that doesn't change anything. Look at Harley take a page from his book and find someone yourself. I want to be an aunt one day myself." What I was saying was making Parker tear up a little and I felt bad for him.
"I might just do that." He told me.

I nodded then look down. My hands were starting to shake and I'm guessing Parker saw that.

"Go run, I can watch Peter for you." Parker said.
"Okay, if I ain't back within a hour there's a bottle of breast milk in the fridge just warm it up for 15 seconds." I had said as I got up off the floor.
"Gotcha." Parker said as I walked out of Peter's room.

I ran down the stairs to go out the back door. As I hit the grass, I started to shifted into my wolf form but was having trouble doing it.
I started to scream a little from the pain, until I started crying. A few of the guards ran over to me and this time I didn't stop them.

"Luna?" They said.
"Get me April!" I had yelled through the pain.

A few moments, Parker came running out with Peter in his arms.

"Olivia what's going on?" He asked.
"Why are you out here with Peter. I don't want him to see this." I said as I was trying to get my body to shift.
"He'll be fine, he can't even see you." Parker said.

When he disobeyed my order, the wolf in me growled, making me growl as well.

"Where's Castiel and your father?" April asked once she got to us.
Parker spoke to her. "Up North. They left this morning and won't be back til tomorrow night."
"Damnit," April had said. "I could have used your Father's help for this."
"What, why?" I had asked through my teeth.
"Because you can attack me for what I might do." She had said.
"Like what?" I asked.
"Like this." She said as she stuck something in my arm.

I howled in pain then started changing into my wolf. My arms and hands morphing into furry paws and legs. Then I began getting taller and better eye sight. I could hear and smell better than I have. But only because my wolf is on mother guarded.
Parker backed into the house and April looked at me with concern. I growled at her and she backed away from me slowly but then something tackled me to the ground. It was Robert and Leon. They both were circling me until I had done something but all I did was pushed past them into the woods.
I had to get away before I done anything stupid like attack my baby. And I couldn't do that to Peter. Castiel would really killed me if I had put any harm to him.
As I were roaming around the woods, listening to what was around me. It seems quiet other that the birds chirping a little. But other than that it was find until a few moments later just before you get to the falls, I heard running one was human and the other was wolf. Then I heard screaming. It was a girl.
I took off towards the screaming and the running until I saw the ass end of the wolf staring down at the girl.
I ran full speed and tackled the wolf away from the girl and stood in front of her, staring into her eyes.

"Olivia?" The girl somewhat asked.

Then she looked to her left which was where the wolf was at. But I was to late, the wolf ran at me knocking me down but I kicked him off of me. As I kicked him, he bite at my paw. I growled and went at him. As he jumped for it I jumped as well grabbing ahold of his foot and pulling his ass down to the ground hard.
As I got to him, he snarled at me and tried to get up. But I pushed him down growling as well. As I pushed hard choking him out, he struggled under me but I broke his neck right at the last second.
I was tired of his little games. It pissed me off that he was trying to attack the girl.
Speaking of girl, I turned around and the girl was still where she was. She was leaning against the tree hiding from the bad wolf or was it just me.
As I was so focused on the girl, I didn't even hear my pack talking to me in my head. The girl looked up and got scared again. I turned around when I heard the paws hitting the ground fast. As I backed up to her protecting her when all of a sudden I saw a group of wolf running my way. At first I thought it was rogues so I started growling until Emily was coming my way then stopped when she saw me growling.
When Emily stopped she made who she was with stopped as well, then looked at me.
I kinda forgot about the girl until she came out of behind me and touched me.

"Olivia?" She asked again.

I turned my head to look at her. Who was this girl? How did she know me?
Emily was trying to talk to me but I shut her out. I was more worried about this girl than anything. I looked down and saw her leg, it was cut/bit into. I looked at her and pushed my head into her to get on top of me. As she got what I was saying, she done just that. Once she was on me, I had took off towards home with the others behind me.
Once I got to the house, I thought of April.

"April! I need you now." I had ordered.

Before I had gone inside, I had stopped and turned my head to look at the girl. She got off of me and I started shifting under her fast. But she was away from me before she was on top of me. Then one of the guards had came with a robe and put it on me.

"Olivia, is everything okay?" April asked when she came walking over until she saw the girl next to me. "Who's this?" She asked.
"Don't know. I saved her from a rogue." I had said. "But she clearly knows me though." I said as looked at her. "How do you know me?" I asked as we went into the house to seat down.
"I don't know you but I know of you. Your the most famous alpha female, in the land. Well world I should say." She had said.
"You can't be no more than 13 years old. Where's your family?" April asked as she was fixing her leg up.
The girl didn't answer April. So I spoke. "What's your name?"
"Rebecca but you can call me Becca for short." Rebecca told me.
"Well Becca, how old are you?" I asked her since she didn't answer April. "And where's your family?"
She looked down before she spoke again. "Dead. The rogues had killed them. I ran as fast as I could." Then she looked at me. "And your right. I'm 13, no family no home. Nothing." She said as she started crying a little.

I got up from the chair and went to the back door. I looked at the guardsman until I found Godfrey.

"Godfrey!" I kinda yelled.

Godfrey stopped pacing and came over to me.

"Yes, Luna?"
"I want you to gather some men." I told him then looked at Becca. "Where was you running from?" I asked her.
"There's an old shack about 20 minutes from where you found me." She had said.
"I found you about 5 minutes from the river." I had said. "There's no houses or shacks there."
"Liv, there is old abandoned shacks close to there. They're somewhat wore down that you can't live in them. Let alone stay in it for short period of time. They were Castiel's great great grandparents cabins long time ago." Godfrey had said.
"Yea, well we were hiding out there for a few nights until we got passed the falls." Becca said.
"Fine, Godfrey take your men there and find her family and these wolves." I had said.
"Yes, Liv." Godfrey said then walked out.

When he walked out, April was already done with her leg. I went to the fridge to grab some juice for Becca. Emily had walked over to me.

"What are you going to do with Becca?" Emily asked me.
"I don't know yet. If she's telling the truth we'll see. Stay here with her. I gotta check on Peter." I told her.

Emily nodded. I went to give Becca a juice then went upstairs. Robert followed behind me. When I got to Peter's room, Parker was in the rocking chair.

"Someone wants their mother." Parker said.
"Awe does someone want they mommy." I said as I reached for him. "Have you fed him yet?"
"No, not yet." Parker said has he handed him to me.
"Liv, what you going to do about Rebecca? What about alpha?" Robert asked me.
I turned and looked at him. "I'm the alpha right now so I say what goes. And if Godfrey comes back and tells me that their dead like she says then she'll stay as long as I say. Castiel will have to deal with it. I'm not letting a child live out in the woods." I said.
"What if she lied? What if,"
"What if nothing, Robert. If she'd lie then I don't know. I'll let Castiel deal with her then. But as of tonight, she can stay at the alpha house, so I can keep an eye on her." I had told him.
"Okay, I'll stay here tonight so I can keep an eye on things." Robert told me.

I nodded then walked out the room then head back downstairs to the kitchen to warm up Peter's bottle.
When I came down, Emily and Becca were talking when I walked in. I went to the fridge and grabbed him bottle, put it in the microwave for 15 seconds. When it was done I shook it up for a moment, tested it in my arm then fed him.

"So Becca you'll be staying here for the night. Until my husband comes back and what you said if true I'll talk to the alpha but if it's not you'll have to deal with him." I told her.
"Yes, Luna." She said as she looked down.
"Are you hungry?" I asked her.
"Kinda, I haven't eaten in a couple days." She had said.

I looked at Emily for a moment then handed her Peter with his bottle. Then went back into the fridge. It was dinner time kinda, so I started looking for something to make.
After a few I gave up looking when I found cheese and butter. I went for the bread and started making 6 grilled cheese sandwiches. When they were done, I placed 3 on two plates. I placed one in front of her and one in front my seat and sat down. As I was in the middle of my first one she was done.
She sure wasn't lying about not eating. This girl is starving. Who truly knows if it's been 3 days since she last ate. About 5 minutes later she was done with her food. I was done by my 2nd one so I pushed my plate over to her and she ate it as well.
Emily and I exchanged looks before I said anything but before I did, Godfrey had showed up. When I looked at him, I shook my head and got up.

"Mommy be right back." I had said to Peter.

When I walked out the kitchen out the back door to talk to Godfrey and some of the men that went with them.

"Give it to me?" I had asked.
"She sure wasn't lying. The shack was a mess. Her parents were dead inside the shack and there was one wolf there dead." Godfrey told me.
"So that means her parents put up a fight to safe her life." I had said as I looked towards the house.
"A hell of a fight. There was so much blood, you couldn't tell whom is belonged to." One of the men had said.
I shook my head and placed a hand over my face. "That poor child." I said feeling hurt for her. "Godfrey, place a few men front and back just in case if she tries to run or if we get some visitors."
"Yes, Luna." Godfrey bowed then faced his men.

I went back into the kitchen and looked at Emily and Robert. Emily's face went from happy to sad and hurt fast.

"Becca, Robert is going to show you your room where you will be staying at for awhile." I told her with sad eyes.
"Okay." She said.
"If you need anything my room will be a floor above yours. Also Emily is a few doors from you." I told her. "Plus I have guards around the whole house so don't try anything Becca."
"No, I wouldn't do a thing. You saved my life. I'm forever in your favor." She said as she walked over to Robert.
"Just keep that in mind when the alpha comes home. My husband isn't the one to play with."
"Yes, Luna."
"Call me Olivia or Liv." I told her.
"Yes, Luna I mean Liv." She said as she bowed then left the room.

About a few moments later Emily looked at me.

"Don't tell me." She said with sad eyes.
"I'm afraid so. What she went through. When Godfrey told me, my heart felt heavy. He said there was so much blood you couldn't tell whom it belonged to." I told her.
"My lord. Are you gonna take her in or what?" Emily asked me.
"I don't know, Emily. I'll just have to wait for Cas." I told her. "For now, me and my son is going up to my room. He needs his nap."

Emily nodded and handed Peter to me and I went upstairs to my room. When I got in there, I placed him in his play pen to sleep and I laid down as well.
Guessing I fell asleep as well because when I woke up, I heard a voice in the room. I sat up and it was Becca talking to Peter. Kinda creepy but didn't think of it.

"Hey, what are you doing in here?" I had asked when I sat up.
"Sorry, I came in here to talk to you. I saw you were asleep and I heard he was up." She had said.
"Oh, should have knocked." I told her as I got out of bed to go over to Peter.
"I did before I came in." She says.

I hummed when I picked up Peter. I took him over to his room to change his diaper. She followed behind.

"Liv, how old are you?" She asked.
"I'm 16 about to be 17." I told her as I undone his onesie.
"Oh."
"Why?"
"Just asking. Does it feel weird to have a baby at this age?" She asked.
"Kinda," I said as I whipped Peter off. "My Father, alpha Oliver, was a little pissed when he found out his 15 year daughter was mated to a 19 year old. But with the moon goddess you can't stop it." As I was putting a new diaper on, handed her the old one. "Can you." I said.
She nodded and threw it away. "What about you being pregnant?"
"Well he was excited for that. And so was Castiel." I told her.

I picked up Peter and us 3 went downstairs so I could feed him. When we went into the kitchen, Robert and Leon were eating something that Rosa had made while I was asleep.

"Luna," they both said.
"Boys." I had said. "Are you still hungry?" I had asked her.
"A little."
"Hold Peter, while I make you guys something to eat."
"What if I drop him?"
"You won't. If you do well you get the wolf." I had said chuckling a little.
"Umm, Liv I wouldn't say that right now. You know how your wolf has been acting since you've had Peter." Robert had said.
"Look I said what I said. The wolf is calm right now."
"For now." Leon said smirking.

I growled a little at him. Then slapped him on the back of the head.

"Watch it." I told him.
"See," they both said.
"No, that wasn't her it was me." I told them then went on making Becca food and warming up Peter's milk.

As the rest of the night was quiet, Peter was fed and so was Becca. Robert and Leon watched her and Peter close as I took a walk.
Becca was good with Peter so I had let her hold him while I was gone.
Since it was almost midnight, everyone was in their homes either asleep or doing whatever. No one had came up to me and asked me about Peter which was good for as of now. No one really seen him still.
Parker was in the meadow drawing something. He's still here hanging with me since father is out with Castiel. The twins gone back home because of school, they weren't very happy about it either.
I walked in there and sat down next to him. He didn't even look at me.

"Since when do you draw?" I had asked.
"I've always have just gave up after mom." He told me.
"Oh," I said then looked down.
"Look I made you this. When Castiel said you kinda wolfed out with only your hands, I had pictured you like this."

I looked at the drawing that he was showing me. It was me but didn't look like me. I looked down at my hands and they were like human hands but being transformed into fur like hands with my wolf claws. As I was remembering when Luke had done that, but only to hurt me and my baby.
I was so focused on the memory, that my hands were shaking and then I heard popping noises then I head Parker's voice.

"Liv, you hands." He had said.

I looked at him then looked down. Sure enough my hands were like I remember the last time I done it. Even when Luke done it.
I just stared at my hands, a little confused why I'm doing this. I've never seen anyone do this other than Luke and myself. But why am I doing it. Are we supposed to do that? If we want to half wolf out or is it when we need to shift? I had so many questions.

I looked back at Parker. "I don't get how or why I can do this. You don't do this do you?"
"No, I don't. I don't think anyone can do that. That I know of. What was you thinking?" He asked me.
"Of someone that I saw do this. Just to hurt someone." I said then looked away.
"Was this someone you?" He asked me.

I didn't answer him. I was in a daze like I was trying to remember what to do. I looked back at my hands and they were normal again.

"Liv, tell me."
"Promise not to say anything to father. Castiel and I didn't want you guys to know." I said then waited for him to say something but he didn't he just grabbed my hands. "A few weeks before I had Peter, I was out walking on the land with Robert when we were attacked. More like drugged. When I came to, I was chained up in a room. I tried to get free but the chains were silver. Then this boy name Luke had came in. While he was talking to me his sister Lilly came and saw what he was doing to me. His hand morphed into human/wolf claw like, he slapped her across the face then scratched me on my mate mark, ripped my shirt to dig his nails into my stomach than slapped me on the face when I tried to choke him out with my legs. If it wasn't for Lilly trying to help me escape or getting Castiel and them, Peter and I would've dead." I told him.

While talking about it, I didn't know Becca had came out with Peter in her arms. I heard her choke up, that's what made me turn around fast.

"Becca, is Peter okay?" I had asked as soon as I got up.
"Yes, he just wants you. He wouldn't stop crying until now, when I came outside." She said. "Is it true that Peter almost wouldn't stop been born?" She asked.

I looked at her for a moment after I took Peter from her. I took a deep breathe then looked at her.

"Yes, I was kidnapped a few weeks ago." I said.
"I heard you said by Luke, as in Luke Farnsworth? And twin sister Lilly May Farnsworth?" She says.
"Yea, how do you know them?" I asked.
"I... I used to live close to them. We lived in the same town. He... He's a weird man, he tried to take me from my parents. Saying he could make a woman out of me. But my mother wouldn't let him have me that's why we were kinda on the run. They've been looking for us for awhile now." She had said.
"Well Luke is dead. My husband killed him." I told her. "Is that why the wolfs were after you?"
"I don't know, to be honest. Maybe wrong place, wrong time."
I nodded and placed a hand on her shoulder. "Its getting late, go get some sleep." I told her.

She nodded and walked away. But as she got a few feet away she stopped and turned around to look at us.

"Thank you for every thing. I wouldn't be here if it weren't for you." She said then ran over to me and gave me a hug. "You remind me so much of my mother but a younger version of her."

I smiled as she hugged me and Peter. She kissed his cheek as I kissed the top of her head. Then step away from us and started heading back towards the house.
She was sweet but I just fell bad for her though.
I touched my brothers shoulder, smiled a little at him then headed back to the house. While walking little Peter had fallen asleep so I'm gonna take this and go back to sleep myself.
Hopefully Castiel will be back tomorrow morning. Or at least tomorrow. But ain't gonna push my luck.

Well I know this was a long mix up of two stories in one but I thought it was perfect. This book is almost done I think I'm gonna do about 5-10 more chapters maybe but there will be a book 2 of it though.

Should Olivia and Castiel keep Rebecca as one of their or not? Let's find out in the next few chapters what going on with her.
I know I haven't done much with Emily and Dean so I think I'm gonna make a chapter of them being in it more with Olivia.
Hope y'all like it so far.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.5K 2.4K 20
Mark is the alpha of the intelligence pack. He was raised by the power pack and when other packs realized the need for a smarter pack, they all turn...
435K 12.7K 28
(Warning: I wrote this book when I was very young and I don't have the time nor the lack of self worth to go through and edit this all, haha. It's no...
121K 3.4K 52
Disrespect her and your dead. Try and push her down and she will knock you down with twice as much force. Bailey Lowell is the daughter of two of t...
237K 5.1K 32
|Highest Ranking: 76 in Werewolf, 13/3/21 | After the murder of her parents, sentenced to live the rest of her life out as a rouge. What happens when...