Lunette the Butler

By KJs_DrippinX

Enter the world where chimeras are nothing but waste to the human race; using them as butlers or maids to ser... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
!NOT AN UPDATE!
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25

12

5.3K 202 12
By KJs_DrippinX

FINAALLLLYYYYYY!!!
Here you are my beloved readers, another update that took forever and which I'm truly sorry for. Work and my little man, has been keeping me busy but lucky me, I have the next two weeks mostly off which I tend to do updating. Please try to enjoy this chapter as it isn't my best!

~~~

Lunette continue to keep her distance as I stayed mine giving her the space she needed. I put my head down in my arms as I really didn't wanna be in math class anyways.

Tomorrow's Lunette's birthday but me and the house servants are planning her celebration the day afterwards since father wanted us to do it that way. I wonder what was so special about her 18 birthday anyways. Father said she wouldn't be able to attend to me as usual and would be gone til the day after. I still haven't gotten her anything but my head keeps wondering about the website I found yesterday.

Bringing out my phone, I immediately went to Manda's contact to text her.

M : hey :(

It didn't take her long to reply which I was grateful for.

A : whats up chika

M : bored ash

A : that's math for ya

M : hey, I got a question?

A : yea?

M : do you know anything about collaring?

A : 😳😳😳 kinky are we?

M : shut up! I just know its more to it than what humans give off

A : talk to Dr. Roland. she would know anything about chimeras since I know this is about Lunette

M : okay thanks

A : np

Dr. Roland, the chimera 101 teacher. I can't believe I didn't know to ask her about this, it's obvious she'll know about these things. Luckily, I have a free period next block so I hope she does as well. I can't have other people knowing that I'm asking about collaring, although most would only think that I'm claiming her as a servant but others who knows me would think differently.

Waiting patiently for math to be over, I groan silently. Looking back towards Lunette, I caught her looking at me but quickly she shifted her glaze towards the window. Smiling inside, I pretend to not see it as I turned around for the bell to ring only to catch James smirking evilly.

Ignoring him, I stood up excitedly to leave but hesitantly stopped as I realized what I should do with Lunette. We're in public so she'll follow me either way if I tell her not to but I can't have her hear this either. Let's hope she doesn't have class.

Making my way towards Dr. Roland's room, Lunette follows behind keeping a nice amount of space between us. As soon as I got to her door, I peeked around the door way to see she was working at her desk clearly not having a class this period. Turning towards Lunette, she gives me a raised eyebrow questioning what I was going to do next I assumed.

"I have to talk to Dr. Roland about something very important but I need to do it alone so could you wait out here please?" I asked her as her calm expression stared at me knowing that Dr. Roland is the Chimera professor and I'm sure doesn't like her very much.

Closing her eyes, she nods. "If you wish madam."

I nod smiling as I then stepped into Dr. Roland's door way. She looks up at me surprised but then softly smiles. "Ms. Bufurd, anything I can help you with?"

"Hey Dr. Roland, just wanted to ask you a few things about Chimeras if thats okay." I said closing the classroom door and making my way towards her desk.

"Of course, it's what I'm here for." she takes off her reading glasses and sets them to the side along with whatever she was working with. "Pull up a chair and we can talk."

"Yes ma'am." I pulled up a chair and started to think how I should ask what I wanted without acting suspicious. "I have heard of collaring a chimera but I think there's more to it than what the human race let on. Just trying to further my perspective."

Chuckling she nods. "Well you're right about that Elizabeth. Collaring goes way back for chimeras and its also something very important to them. Its something that we took and destroy as their tradition. What do you know so far?"

"All I know is that we collar them to show that their taken and that they have a master basically. As if they're pets." I answered truthfully remembering the website I read.

She nods confirming it. "That's how the human race put it yes but truthfully collaring was an important aspect to the chimeras. You see, they'll have something called a collaring ceremony which is the same as marriage but their's is much more bonding like."

"What do you mean?" I ask curiously.

She takes out a journal that was in her bag and opened it turning a couple pages until she found what she was looking for. Handing me the journal, I was looking at a sketch of a neck with a mark on it.

I looked back up towards her confusingly. She points to the mark on the side of the neck and smirks. "That mark has more power than what we really know of. I'm sure if you was paying attention in class, you'll know that once chimeras mate with their destined one, they grow a link with one eachother emotionally and physically. Meaning they'll know whatever their mate is feeling or in pain."

Nodding as I stared down at the journal I begin to read her notes on the side. One caught my attention as it stated that 'each mark is uniquely different from another.'

"I understand but what does the mark have to do with collaring, Dr. Roland." I ask setting the book down.

She chuckles flipping onto the next page as I then saw a sketch of  neck but this time with a collar. "A female chimera's neck, is highly sensitive once mark and to strengthen the bond with the male mate, they would perform a collaring ceremony."

"How does a collaring ceremony strengthen their bond?" I ask tilting my head now imagining me and Lunette getting married or having a collaring ceremony if she pleases.

She flips another page as there was a detailed sketch of a collar on it with side notes. "The collars use to be specially made with the male chimera's blood fused inside it which responded to the mating mark causing a stronger linking bond between the two. Unfortunately, there no longer made and haven't been for centuries since we took over their race and banned them from performing collaring ceremonies."

Mouth gasped open in shock, I quickly shut it thinking over what she said. I can't believe that we ruined something so sacred to them. I wonder if Lunette knows any of this, she was taken so young that they probably couldn't teach her nothing about her ancestors and past.

Nodding my head, I stood up now knowing what I needed to know. "Thank you Dr. Roland."

"No problem Elizabeth, your butler tho..." she paused as if thinking. "she's interesting. I have studied chimera for a long time and she just has a different demeter and with her being a wolf one as well makes her unqiue."

Blushing I nod my head knowing how unique Lunette is. Shes wonderful and doesn't let anyone phase her. I wish I had the strength she did. "Thanks again Dr. Roland, I'll see you!"

I said as she chuckles and waved me off. Leaving her classroom, I looked both ways in the hallway to see no sign of Lunette. Walking down a little down the hall, I continue scanning the area to see no Lunette which isn't like her.

Thinking she probably needed to go to the restroom, I made my way there. After stepping inside, I spotted Aliyah by herself which is odd but I shrugged it off.

"Elizabeth, what're you doing here?" she ask throwing me off guard.

Raising my eyebrow, I rolled my eyes. "Doing what girls suppose to do in the bathroom unlike you."

"Oh well, I thought you'll be with Dr. Roland still." she said smirkingly as I widen my eyes.

Grinting my teeth, I glared at her. "How did you know where I was?"

Hearing a cough around me, I quickly turn around to see the evil smirk from before in class. "Well Ms. Elizabeth, I just have eyes and here I am to teach you a well deserved punishment."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

895K 45.3K 38
Even though Angel didn't follow her mom's path in being a gang leader, she was a huge target. She was sent to a private school abroad and Tala aka he...
127K 5.5K 48
Dylan Avery hasn't met her wolf yet and no one knows why. Unlike her brother and best friend who have both shifted. Dylan has always felt on the outs...
272K 10.5K 32
It's hard to be a mother. Especially a single mother. It's been almost ten years now that Alex is struggling to raise her kids alone and be true to...
798K 36.1K 32
Alex lost her sight after her human mate left without explanation. She's suffered after her and spent most of her days trying to get used to the dark...