Academy Of Sins (GirlxGirl)

By cold_french_fry

Hayden knew when she came out, eveything would change she didn't expect to be pinned against the wall with so... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51

Chapter 52

24.7K 807 674
By cold_french_fry

Hayden's Pov

After I kicked him in the balls, I turned around to see Alexis on the ground, slowly closing her eyes, her body looked lifeless, not moving an inch with Ruby standing over her, merely breathing, I wanted to go and hold her but my hands were tied, literally, They then pushed us to the ground and held us there, I felt like a criminal.

"Why are you children running around like animals?" Madame Theressa questioned one of the students.

"T-T-There's a fire" He answered.

"Fire? I have to deal with this now, Take them all back to 'SC', Make sure their hands are tied TIGHT, I want them to hurt" She said as she left.

One of the guards were about to lift Alexis when Ruby stopped him,

"No, Drag her, She did say she wanted them to hurt" She smirked as she pulled Abeke up from the ground, In a strange way Ruby reminds of Azula but like a Snitch Dollor Store Version because nobody can live up to Azula.

"That memory of me hitting you is even more satisfying now" I said whilst still facing the ground.

"Karma is a Bitch" She said whilst standing on my back. Karma? Karma Bitch? Karma is a serious woman I'm quite positive she'll deal with you.

"I have, no regrets" I strained to say, she later came off of me, Thank God, But not without pressing her heel in to my back first, Ughhh that's going to leave a mark.

We were all walking back to 'SC' except for Alexis, He was Fucking dragging her like nothing, like she was a piece of garbage, It hurt me so much that I couldn't do anything to help her, I'm so Fucking heated, These people are going pay for everything I will make sure of that.

We got to the room and they just shoved us inside not caring how or which way we fell in. Lex was on her face, I hope she's breathing fine.

"Guys, we need to turn Alexis on her back" I said looking at them.

"But how? Our hands are, you know" Abeke said.

"Lets scooch together, We'll use our shoulders to help each other up, We'll have to use our feet to turn her over" I answered, And that we did, I honestly don't know how all my Lifetime Movie ideas are working but I'm glad they are. We then sat down bracing the wall waiting for Alexis to come to.

___

I'm not sure how long its been because I sort of lose track of time when I'm down here but I think its been a couple of hours since we been here and we haven't lost our minds yet, Just hoping that Alexis wakes up, Please wake up, and as I thought that I saw her eye twitch.

"AHH FUCK" She came to.

"Hey, Hey, We're here" I said trying to calm her down.

"Is this the hole?" She questioned.

"No, We're back in 'SC'" I answered.

"The last thing I remembered was falling to the ground and blacking out" She squinted her eyes.

"Yeah, Ruby kind of knocked your lights out" Jade chuckled.

"How do you feel?" Abeke asked.

"Like I've been dragged all over the floor" She shrugged.

"Well you kind of were" I chuckled.

"Ughhh, I fucking hate Ruby man" She said.

"Well, At least you're not dead" Abeke smiled.

"That would've honestly been better" Alexis winced.

___

"Finally that's dealt with" I heard, I looked at the door to see the trash of a human being standing there, As they made a second attempt to take us away. I got outside and realized that we weren't in there for as long as I thought, maybe I am dramatic. Well here we go through the halls again, well I'm not going to miss this place.

We get outside of that horrid building, I know that we're being casted away but I still think that's sounds more appealing than porridge. Damn I really hate porridge. They were about to shove us in separate vehicles to take us to our doom when seven Police Jeeps pulled up in front of the building. I thought we were saved but then I remembered what happened with Immanuel, they are probably just here to escort us to our doom, but then I saw Madame Theressa's face and she was just as surprised and we were.

"Hayden" I heard, wait no, I turned to see him coming out of a Jeep along with Daniel and Joey.

"Dad?" I cried out. The Officers weren't letting them pass the barricade, I guess they think that she's dangerous. Through all of the commotion I didn't realize that the guards were no longer with us, They ran back inside, Fucking pussies.

"Please step away from the girls" A Police Officer said through a megaphone. Ruby was starting to back up but one look from her mother stopped her.

"You don't understand what you're doing" She screeched towards the Officers.

"Please Cooperate" He said.

"You are encouraging them to be like this, Back up or I'll do it" She said as she pulled out a pocket knife and held against her own daughters throat, First of all where in that very tight uniform she wears could she even hide a pocket knife? Secondly You've got to be Fucking kidding me.

"Wait, but aren't you a Christian? Won't you be committing a 'sin' if you murder her?" Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No its just Fucking me using my manipulating abilities that I'm not proud of to save someone's ass who I don't even like, Fuck me.

"No I'll be cleansing the world of sin" She turned to me.

"Hmmn, Justifying 'sin' with 'sin', That's a little hypocritical, also don't all 'sins' weigh the same? Its fine if you want to come to hell with us gays, I always knew you liked us" I smirked. She should stood there contemplating with the knife to Ruby's neck, Honestly I would be fine with any decision she makes and I know its not the most humanly thing to think but Shmeh. Her hands were slowly moving away from her neck.

"That's a risk I'll have to take" As Ruby heard that she kick her in the shin, the pain was so distracting that she dropped the knife, The Officer who sneaked up behind her while I was trying to talk her out of it shot her with a Taser, Her body became tense as she clenched her teeth and fell to the ground. The Officers then moved in putting them in handcuffs, They were lucky to find the guards. As they were bringing out the guards I walked up to them, stood in front of the guard that had no problem dragging Alexis and with all the strength in my body I Super Mario kicked him in the balls, I think it's safe to say that he doesn't have genitals anymore, I did fall to the ground after because my wrists were still tied together but it was worth every graze.

As soon as they cut us out of the ropes, Alexis and I both ran to our dads. I felt a rush of merriment run through my body as soon as I came in contact with his arms.

"Dad I'm missed you so Fucking much" I rest my head in his chest.

"Language young lady, And I missed you a lot too" He squeezed tighter. Then I thought wait what about Immanuel, do they no about that side?

"Dad there's another part, but its he-" I started but he cut me off.

"Its under control we got them, we went there first, Daniel and Joey showed us where he dropped of Alexis" He smiled.

I looked over and saw Cameron sitting being tended to by the Medic, We made eye contact and she winked at me and smirked, That horny bitch, I love it, But that's when something registered in my brain.

"But Dad these children will either be put in foster homes or homeless, What if they still don't get accepted? Bad things could happen to them" I looked at him.

"Well they all can't fit in our house" He said. Then I kept looking at him and back at the building smirking repeatedly.

"Fine, But you will have to devote all your time to helping me make this possible" He said knowing exactly what I was thinking.

"I have no problem with that" I smiled.

I walked over to Cameron, Jade and Abeke with Alexis to sit on the grass.

"Well we aren't in the Sinner's Club for no reason" We chuckled.

___

*Flashforward*

Ezekiel and Immanuel

Ezekiel and Immanuel were coincidently sent to the same prison, They are going to having a lot of fun together for a long time.

Guards

Those guards pulled a Tekashi 69 in court thinking it'll give them less time, welp it didn't lmao.

Ruby

As for her she was still a minor and her lawyer convinced the court that she was manipulated my her mother which was partially true but some stuff she did off her own, She was sent to Juvenile Detention for two years, not happy about it but its better than nothing. She might also need to go to see a Therapist because the whole 'My Mother almost killed me' scenario..Oop

Mother The Reason We Are All Here

Well of course she's in jail, hahaahha, can't let her roam the streets exorcizing every gay person she sees. I hope she's on toilet duty, Last I heard she tried to 'save' someone and now she in the SHU, I hope she rots in there, Karma is a bitch a sexy one at that. ;)

*End Of Flashforward*

A/N

I hope you enjoyed our book,
Welp as BeatKing once said

"Get that bread, get that head, then leave"

Stay safe
~J ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 54 27
This is about a Girl named Lily, She was in loved with her boyfriend, Zack. They been dating since 8th grade, They're juniors this year, Until one da...
60.7K 2.3K 33
A childhood trauma left her chained in her own mind. Her existence felt hopeless, worthless. The outside world seemed scary yet tempting. She was sca...
54.4K 1.8K 90
She gazed into her dark brown eyes with lust and pain. A rose as red as her tainted lips she'd put behind her ear, still holding it there, never want...
1.2K 57 45
Love can feel empowering. Love can be deadly. It can be the greatest thing to ever happen. It can be the biggest mistake that can't be reversed. It c...