His Royal Highness | Woosan |...

By CHOCOHONEY-

**NO TRANSLATIONS ALLOWED** Prince Jung Wooyoung is the first born prince in the Aurora Kingdom. Choi San is... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLXIX
L
LI - Extra
LII - Extra

XLI

2.9K 210 259
By CHOCOHONEY-

Not sure how I feel about this chapter..
please comment 🥺
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Yeona's hands trembled as she made her way down the aisle nervously. Do Heejoon stood there with a sly smile on his face as he waited for the girl to reach him. The twin girls watched sadly as their sister was forced to throw away her life to become the bride of some random man she had only met a week ago.

The King walked his daughter down the aisle and let her stand alone at the front of the room.

Of course, the prince was still not in attendance as his sister looked at his empty chair.

The King had hoped that upon hearing the news of his sister's wedding, the boy would try and return, but the prince did not come back.

"I now pronounce you King and Wife." The preacher spoke and Yeona cringed. Why isn't it king and queen? The girl turned her head as the man in front of her attempted to kiss her.

Heejoon pulled away with a grimace and grabbed the princess's hand tightly. Angrily, the male dragged his new prize out of the wedding hall.

"H-Heejoon.. are we not going to stay for the reception? We will be receiving gifts." Yeona spoke nervously, trying to stall for as long as she could.

She didn't have a plan, but she didn't want to leave.

"Why must we stay? I need to spend a night with my wife."

"I-I just think w-we should relax and enjoy the cake as well as open gifts.."

"You're the only gift I really have.. and I suppose.. I'll be opening your dress later."

Yeona cringed. "M-My sisters have something special to give me! I do not wish to leave without seeing them!" She spoke and the man finally gave in.

"Fine."

Yeona pulled her delicate hand out of the man's rougher one,"I also need to use the bathroom." She yelled and ran back into the grand room. "Yeona!" Jieun spoke. "Where did you go?"

"He wants us to leave quickly. I don't want to go!" Yeona cried and grabbed the twins so they could all go to the bathroom together.

"W-we'll figure something out." Sieun tried to be positive but she was losing hope. What if she didn't manage to save Yeona?  She couldn't bear to lose another sibling.

The three girls locked the door to the single person bathroom that they had managed to fit themselves in.

"I.. I don't know if I'll ever see Yoonjae.. can you two tell him.. in pregnant with his child?" Yeona asked softly.

"What?!" Jieun exclaimed.

Yeona nodded and wiped her eyes. "With this baby, I know I'll be punished for giving birth to a child much earlier than I should have."

"C-could you say the child is premature?" Sieun asked and Yeona nodded.

"I think I could." Yeona looked down at her stomach. "I'm so scared. I'm so so scared. And I miss Wooyoung.. and I miss Yoonjae.. I just-" Yeona burst into tears. "I hate this! I hate it so much!"

The twin girls hugged their sister carefully. "I'm sorry I could not help you." Sieun sniffled.

"As am I." Jieun added, crying softly. The three girls glasses at themselves in the mirror and sighed.

"We have to go back." Yeona spoke. She looked down at the ring on her hand. I'll get rid of this.

"W-we could try hiding out until late into the night and trying to escape with the assistance of the knights who helped Wooyoung.." Jieun whispered.

"I don't think I have that much time.. that would involve packing and preparing for a whole day.." Yeona murmured, wiping her eyes with a towel.

"We could just kill the man." Sieun spoke.

"How would we get away with that?"

"Poison him and blame it on old age." Jieun suggested nervously. Getting rid of Areum was easy, because Areum was practically insignificant.

But should they make one mistake with Do Heejoon, the entire kingdom could end up going to war.

"I think they're in this bathroom together."

"Please bring my wife out of there. By force if necessary."

Faint voices spoke from outside the bathroom.

The girls realized they didn't have a chance. Jieun placed a layered silver ring on her sister's finger, and Sieun clasped a thick silver bracelet around Yeona's wrist.

"I love you two."

"We love you too." The twins spoke.

Sadly, Yeona hugged her sisters for the last time before leaving the room to accompany her husband.

・:*:・

The girls exited the restroom to see a few knights standing in front of the door.

"We're going already." Sieun spoke and pushed past the males to return to the main room.

Heejoon was seated at another table nearby with other noblemen as well as Yeona's father.

Yeona couldn't understand why he would do this to her. She wanted to ask but she knew any response she received from the male would be negative.

"I hope you've said your goodbyes. Its time for us to leave." Heejoon spoke and pulled Yeona with him into his carriage.

The next hours were a blur as Yeona got into the carriage with the touchy man and made her way to her new castle.

Yeona watched as a new castle appeared before her. If she wasn't so distraught with her situation, she would have enjoyed looking at the advanced architecture of the building.

A few servants quickly stepped outside of the castle to help bring the gifts inside as well as the princess's items.

"Let's go inside." Heejoon spoke and got out of the carriage so he could help Yeona out.

"I-I'm fine-"

"Grab my hand." The male spoke sternly with a threatening tone.

Yeona flinched and obeyed sadly, following him into the castle.

"I'll give you a quick tour, and we can have dinner. But right after that, I'll have the maids clean you so we can spend our first night together romantically."

"I-I don't feel very w-well."

"You'll be fine." Heejoon spoke and started walking Yeona around the castle.

"You're not allowed to go anywhere without me though, so this tour is merely a formality."

"W-why am I not allowed to-"

"Because you should be depending on me at all times." Heejoon spoke, not caring for her emotions,"Also since we've eaten.. and it's late at night.. I'll have a maid clean you for me now." Heejoon summoned a servant.

・:*:・
Trigger Warning: Death

Yeona paled as the woman guided her into her new chamber's bathroom and began to help her wash up.

The moment she finished she handed Yeona thin clothes that were practically lingerie. "King's request." The maid apologized softly and left the room.

Yeona returned to the bedroom and realized she had the jewelry her sisters had given her with her.

Yeona played around with the ring and finally realized why her sister had given it to her. Nervously she looked at the bracelet, and sure enough, it also changed form.

Yeona gulped and hid her hands under the blanket as she waited for the King to return.

"Yeona." Heejoon spoke and entered the room. "You look just as I expected you would."

Yeona gulped and the man approached her. He immediately removed his clothes and sat across from the princess, placing a hand on her inner thigh as he had been doing for days before.

"I-I was wondering.. if we could try this blindfolded." Yeona suggested meekly.

"Is that what girls your age do these days?" The man asked in confusion.

Yeona cringed and nodded.

"Oh. Well alright." The King locked the door and held onto the key. "Don't try anything you shouldn't." He spoke and wrapped a cloth around his eyes.

Yeona equipped the ring and the bracelet before pushing the King down on the bed.

"This is certainly very erotic Yeona. I knew you were just playing coy with me earlier."

Yeona said nothing and raised her hands before slamming her bracelet into the neck of the man below her.

Sliding the loops of the rings apart, she was satisfied seeing their like spikes appear to create a claw like knuckle-brace so she could drag her hand down the King's chest.

The man, in shock, was unable to utter a word. He spasmed as he tried to speak.

He choked on his blood as Yeona stabbed him more times in the neck and in the heart. The princess got out of her straddle position over the male.

I just killed someone. I murdered them. There's so much blood everywhere.

Shaken, the princess stepped away from the King's bleeding body and quickly moved to change into less bloodied clothes.

I'll be executed.. this is the end for me.. Yeona looked down at her stomach and felt tears well in her eyes.

There was no positive future for us anyways... Jieun, Sieun, Wooyoung, Yoonjae.. I love you all. Yeona sobbed harshly.

Yeona turned around and pushed open the balcony doors before putting one leg over the railing.

This stops now.. I hope they understand.. Yeona thought as she put her other leg over the railing and let go.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

No comment here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
32.7K 485 12
Just some random Fan Fiction on what happened after the movie or possibly during the movie.
6.3K 794 20
Mission Bluebird takes off, and the troupe of survivors sets out to the radio station in the north. While caught up with Seonghwa's protection and th...
873K 40.6K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...