Him or me? Jin ff. Ft Namjo...

By danielanoona2003

"You can't date her" Jin said looking at Namjoon dead serious in his eyes "Why not?" Namjoon snapped back "Be... More

Jin's life
Namjoon's life
Y/n's life
Family reunion
Work work work
Flirting
Jealousy?
His house, his rules
Grocery shopping
Mr.Kim?
Caught
Family dinner
First cupid arrow
Meeting your family
Business trip
Bussines trip pt2
Business trip pt3
Business trip pt4
Club time
Come back home
Flirting with my secretary?
New family
Sleepover with my boss
What are we?
First date
My feelings
Jin's past
Out with my boo
IOS 14
Weekend getaway pt2
not an update
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BREAD JINNIE
Christmas special
Break up
Confrontation
Talk
Showing you my love
Little hints
Getting back together
Spicy
Baby?
5 weeks so far
Miscarriage
Miscarriage part 2
Hand in marriage
She said...
Planning
Preparation
Mother's day
Bachelor and bachlorette party
Wedding day
Honeymoon
Honeymoon pt 2
Welcome back
Suprise?
Second trimester
Its a...
Baby shower
Welcome to the world baby girl
Bundle of joy and trouble in paradise
Emergency room trip
Father's day
Small weekend getaway

Weekend getaway

568 35 5
By danielanoona2003

Jin had rented a mini van for everyone to fit. You and Jin were up front. Your mom was in the second row with Jungkook and taehyung while Yoongi was in the last row. Yoongi asked Jin if he could bring some friends, and Jin said it would be ok. So Yoongi brought his best friend Hoseok and his best friend Jimin.

While your mom and taehyung slept, Jungkook watched the avengers movie. Yoongi and his friends were all playing "among us".

Jin was holding your hand the whole time, you didn't mind though, you liked who small your hand was compared to his.

"I really want to thank you for this trip, and for letting my family come, and Tae and look, and Yoongi's friends. I promise I'll pay you back"

Jin shook his head while focused on the road. He pulled your hand to his lips to give it a kiss.

"I just make sure you're happy"

He looked at you for a second before looking back at the road. You smile and played with the back of his neck and his earlobe, slowly but affectionately touching it.

~~~

You all had arrived to the cabin he had rented. Immediately the youngest kids...including Taehyung and jungkook, ran inside the cabin.

Your mom also walked inside with them.

"Wow babe! It looks amazing" Jin stopped the van and both of you got out and went inside.

"Oh my god the kitchen looks like something from a magazine!" Your mom said excited. She walked further in the kitchen and started to open every drawer and door.

Then everyone walked upstairs to see the rooms.

"We could sleep here guys" Yoongi said running to the bed along with his two friends.

"Me and look could sleep on the other bed" taehynng said walking slowly to the other bed.

"Ok but don't fart, last time we shared a bed you farted for a minute and a half"

"You think my farts are bad? You kick like if you were a bunny"

You, Jin, and your mom just left them there. On your way to the other bedroom your mom spoke.

"Where will you sleep y/n?"

You both reached the room and looked around.

"I guess with you if you don't mind"

"I-I actually was going to ask if you wanted to sleep with m-me" Jin suggested shyly.

"Hmm...I trust you, you will not touch her or do something she doesn't want you to, right Jin?" Your mom said. You were actually surprised she would let you sleep with Jin.

"Of course I wouldn't do anything like that. She's really important to me, and I'd be a dickhead if I did that."

"Ok then, bye bye" your mom said pushing you both out and closing the door.

You both walk to the last room

"Wow look at this room!"

"I made sure to get this cozy cabin with all of these cozy rooms"

"Thank you seokjinnie" you said and kissed him in his lips.

"Well let's go get our stuff"

~~~

After everyone unpacked and settled in, your mom and seokjin went grocery shopping. So for now you were in charge.

Yoongi and his friends were playing over watch with Jungkook and taehyung. And let me feel you, Jungkook was mad because Jimin kept beating him.

"Ha! Beat you again hyung!"

Jungkook huffed and crossed his arms, "this is why you're staying short" then Jungkook stood up and went to his room.

Then the kids and taehyung followed him to make fun of him.

You laughed and continued to do whatever you were doing before you got distracted in their little fight.

"I can't believe the meat was 2,000 won(2 dollars) per pound!"

"I think it was cheap"

Your mother and Jin walked inside the house and took off their shoes and out in some comfy sleepers. Then they walked to the kitchen where you were and they set the things in the kitchen island.

"We got a lot of food" your mom said happily

"Yea, I can see" you chuckle and help them with the groceries. Soon the kids, including taehyung and jungkook, came down and started to ask for food. So you, your mom, and seokjin started to prepare dinner.

After about twenty minutes, it was done. You three had made hotdogs since you guys didn't know what else to make. The others didn't mind.

After dinner everyone went to bed. Your mom had a long talk with seokjin about what he can't do to you or else he'll make sure he isn't as beautiful as he is.

Of course your mom secretly trusted you with him. She knew how much he loved you and how much he appreciates you. From what seokjin has told her about his past, seeing you with him makes your mother happy, and Jin happy.

Your mom walked inside her room, closing her door. Jin walked inside the room you and him shared and closed the door too.

You were wearing one of his baggy plain white T-shirt and your boxer shorts.

"So, how was the talk with my mother?" You said teasingly.

"It was....great" he said laying down next to you. He extended his arm for you to lay down and use it as a pillow.

You both faced each other. He pulls you closer to him by your waist and just cuddles you.

"I love you" he says after kissing your gore head. You snuggle closer to him.

"I love you too jinnie"

"You make me happy. Thank you for showing up in my life y/n"

You smile at him and kiss him in the lips. And after that you both went to sleep in each other's warm embrace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 306 28
" I don't think you love me, You just love my body and that's why you brought me here " Jin said with tears flowing from his eyes These words went li...
3.6K 169 15
"What Rose did she give today?" Namjoon asked "A Red One, the Red Rose," Jin smiled while sniffing it.............. "Oppa I LOVE YOU," Jisoo said whi...
139K 4.9K 28
"Not your girlfriend?! Are you fucking kidding me Namjoon!" He was speechless. "She was clinging on your arm and introduced her to 'us' like she was...
869 97 39
"SHUT UP, JUST SHUT THE FVCK UP, ARE YOU KIDDING??!!!" he yelled at me and soon attached his lips with mine and kissed me hard but with love and pass...