ACCIDENT | LS, STYLES TRIPLET...

Per vanyax28

Louis' life is eventful, unfortunately those events aren't as great as they may seem. Louis likes to call the... Mรฉs

๐Ÿ’ฎ๏ผก ๏ผฃ ๏ผฃ ๏ผฉ ๏ผค ๏ผฅ ๏ผฎ ๏ผด๐Ÿ•Š
๐Ÿ•Š | 000
๐Ÿ•Š | 001
๐Ÿ•Š | 002
๐Ÿ•Š | 003
๐Ÿ•Š | 004
๐Ÿ•Š | 005
๐Ÿ•Š | 006
๐Ÿ•Š | 007
๐Ÿ•Š | 008
๐Ÿ•Š | 009
๐Ÿ•Š | 010
๐Ÿ•Š | 011
๐Ÿ•Š | 012
๐Ÿ•Š | 013
๐Ÿ•Š | 014
๐Ÿ•Š | 015
๐Ÿ•Š| 017
๐Ÿ•Š | 018
๐Ÿ•Š | 019
๐Ÿ•Š | 020
๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ | 021
๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ | 022
๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ | 023
๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ | 024
๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ | 025
๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ | 026
๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ | 027
๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ | 028
๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ | 029
๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ | 030
๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ | 031
๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ | 032
๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ | E P I L O G U E
๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ | T H A N K Y O U

๐Ÿ•Š | 016

3.6K 135 19
Per vanyax28

『 C H A P T E R 16 』 🤍

It was a month and a half of triplets trying to reach out for the one precious Omega. Yet Louis didn't want to be contacted by any of them, he was only replying to Harry's texts, shortly and without any information about him at all.

Louis was walking towards the school's cafeteria, holding his books close towards his chest and listening to the music playing through his headphones.

"Lou." Harry yelled from behind him without receiving a reaction from the boy.

Harry ran after the Omega, stopping him quickly.

"Louis." Harry breathed out.

He may be the striker of a soccer team but this run made lose his breath.

"Harry." Louis said, greeting the Alpha emotionlessly.

"Can I talk to you?" Harry asked.

There was this big tension rising in Harry's gut and the more silent Louis kept the more it kept rising.

"What do you want?"

"I want you back." Harry gulped, "We all want you back."

Louis stayed silent, he wanted so much to just leave Harry standing here in the hallway, but he's not cruel.

"Lou." Harry tried agai,. "I need you back! The house feels so empty without you, when you're not around I just think I might go crazy."

The tears threatened to fall from Harry's eyes the more Louis stayed silent and the way his mouth started pouting made it impossible for Louis to stay mad at the Alpha.

Louis thought about it, of course he did, the memory stayed on his mind for more than weeks after that incident. It was on replay for him, stuck in his head and hurting his heart again and again.

It wasn't Harry's fault, it wasn't Marcel's fault either. It was Edward who decided to do the dirty with Taylor.

Louis made his decision and hugged Harry tightly. Yes, he missed the Alpha, he was his mate after all, and yes, he felt dumb for letting it happen so soon. Yet Louis wasn't planning on completely forgiving the triplets.

Harry hugged back quickly, not letting go of Louis for some time. He wanted to scent the Omega so badly, but he didn't want to overstep the boundaries.

"I love you, I love you and I love you. Please don't ever forget that." Harry was whispering as they held each other.

"Harry I-"

"Please Lou, come back to me, to us." Harry pleaded.

"I don't know if that's a good idea." Louis said.

"Yeah, right. I am sorry if I made you uncomfortable."

"Harry, just give me more time, love." Louis caressed Harry's cheek.

The Alpha leaned into Louis' touch, loving the feeling of his dainty hand against his cheek.

"I love you, okay?" Louis kissed Harry's cheek assuringly.

Harry was quick to bring the Omega into his warm embrace again, kissing the top of his head.

"Can I take you home?" Harry asked, hoping that the Omega will accept his offer.

"We'll see about that once the classes end." Louis chuckled, leaving the Alpha stand in the hallway all alone.

𐐪𐑂

"Oh Marcel! He talked to me!" Harry squealed happily as he reached their house, "And he said that he loves me and let me take him home!"

"That's great, Harry." Marcel chuckled, "Will he move in with us?"

"He doesn't think he's ready to come to visit us, we should wait before asking him to move in." Harry said.

"Yeah, you're right."

𐐪𐑂

June came around faster than Louis would have liked, leaving him in his fourth month of his pregnancy. His belly was now more visible, rounder and way bigger than Niall's or Gigi's. Today was his appointment, a special day for the Omega because the doctor said she could tell them the sex of the pups.

Louis couldn't wait any longer, his mother was also excited but couldn't accompany him to the hospital this time because of work. Louis was a bit upset at first, but Gigi and Niall are going to be there for him instead. It was like they originally planned their appointments - together.

Harry brought him home that day, trying again to explain everything to Louis, even though he wasn't the one causing this huge mess. It was cute to see Harry trying to convince Louis to forgive them all, yet he didn't mention Edward and Louis was grateful for that.

"Hey Louis." Gigi greeted the Omega.

"Hello." Louis laughed, greeting the two of his best friends happily.

"Are we ready to get to know the sex of our babies?" Niall squealed excitedly.

"Yes sir." Louis saluted, giggling softly.

"What do you guys want?" Gigi asked.

"I would love to have a little boy running around, you know." Niall said, "My little buddy."

"I have this strong feeling for a girl." Gigi admitted, "Zayn feels it too."

"My mom wants a boy while Elis and twins are hoping for a girl. Grace said she wants a boy too, because our family is full of girls." Louis chuckled.

"I just want them to be healthy." Louis admitted.

"I think you'll have a boy." Niall guessed.

"Right! I have feeling for a boy too." Gigi laughed.

"Edward always wanted to have a boy, having the walking copy of him in miniature. And Marcel wanted a boy too, Harry was the only one who was hoping for a girl, he wanted to have a little princess to spoil." Louis smiled.

"What about the second sex?" Niall asked.

"I never really thought about that to be honest." Louis admitted, laughing softly.

"I think this one will be Alpha." Gigi laughed, stroking her belly.

"You would have a bigger belly though." Niall said, receiving a surprised look from his best friends.

"What? I've done my research."

"Let's let the doctor tell us that." Louis chuckled.

All of them laughed at his mention and walked to the hospital, sitting in the waiting room. The doctor took them in after a few moments, letting them sit in her office.

The Beta doctor welcomed them, showing them her sweet smile before asking them, who would like to go first.

Niall was the one who went first and the doctor took a folder full of paper and began to write something down.

"What are we hoping for?" the doctor asked.

"A boy, my mate can't stop talking about having a little boy running around the house." Niall blushed slightly at the mention of Liam.

"That's sweet." the doctor smiled fondly.

It was nice to see a young couple in love with their pup on the way. She loved her job.

"There are two babies, one of them is a boy for sure." the beta smiled again, "Do you want to hear the heartbeats?"

Niall nodded enthusiastically, "What? Two? Oh my God, am I having twins?" Niall squealed happily.

"My dear, you sure are." the beta smiled, congratulating him.

"I can't believe it." Niall whispered, "We're having twins."

"Very healthy too." the doctor added to his happiness.

After Niall got out of the seat where the ultrasound was and the doctor finished writing it down into his folder, Gigi was more excited to see her puppy and Louis like a friend he let her go before him.

"Alright Ms. Hadid, could you please sit down." the doctor smiled again.

How is she so happy?

"I am really feeling like I am having a little girl, you know? I just can tell." Gigi smiled, her extroverted side showing off.

"Let me see that then." the doctor chuckled.

The doctor didn't ask Gigi if she wanted to listen to the heartbeat of her puppy, she automatically turned the sound up for her to hear, which immediately made the girl cry.

"Oh my God." Gigi teared up.

"It looks like a girl, a little princess." the doctor smiled, offering Gigi some tissues for wiping her tears.

"I told you." Gigi hiccuped, making the doctor laugh.

"Let's have a look at you, dear." the doctor motioned towards Louis, the Omega only gulped nervously.

"What are we expecting?" the doctor asked again.

"Healthy baby." Louis smiled sheepishly.

The heartbeat was played, only to make the three best friends gasp.

"How many are there?" Niall asked.

"It looks like three little puppies, you will surely have a big, round belly." the doctor complimented.

"Are they okay?" Louis asked.

"They are as healthy as they can be." the doctor said, "Would you like to know the sexes?"

"Yes please." Louis smiled.

"I'm betting two boys and a girl !" Niall said and the room fell into a silence.

"For God's sake Niall!" Gigi whisper-yelled at the other Omega.

"Let's see, I think three boys." the doctor chuckled.

"Three girls, now take that!" Gigi piped up.

"Are you seriously betting on my children?" Louis asked them, his brow lifting up.

"Lou, you know us!" Niall offered.

"Yeah, I do in fact. I could have expected it." Louis chuckled.

"I looks like we have two girls and one boy." the doctor smiled.

"None of you won." Louis stuck his tongue out cheekily, watching as Gigi and Niall rolled their eyes playfully.

"That's everything for today. The next check up could be next month, at the same time?" the doctor asked, the three best friends agreed before leaving the office, bidding their goodbyes to the great doctor.

Just as Louis closed the door, he was met with a person he wouldn't expect here at all.

Taylor was sitting in the waiting room.

𐐪𐑂

"Did you see her?" Louis asked as they reached the car.

"Who?" Niall asked.

"Taylor was sitting in the waiting room." Louis announced.

"Really?" Gigi asked.

"Yeah, she was on her phone while waiting."

"Maybe it's not what it looks like, you know there might be some problems. You never know." Gigi said.

"You know, you should talk to them." Niall piped up.

"I know, I just." Louis sighed. "I can't face Edward after what he did."

"Hey, don't stress too much." Gigi said. "You have three little babies who need you the most."

"Can we get a pizza?" Louis asked.

"And hot chocolate!" Niall added.

"Let's go!"

𐐪𐑂

"Why did you call me?" Edward asked.

"I need to talk to you."

"And?"

"I am pregnant."

"What does it have to do with me, Taylor?" Edward asked again.

"Eddiebear, dummy, you're the father."

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

3.6K 68 19
(completed ) this is a story about larry and how you help them get back together and during the process you end up with nialler
237K 9.2K 19
{Completed; 10.10.2019} Louis is a male omega. Omegas are the lowest ranked werewolves and there to pleas alphas and for breeding. But Louis can't ge...
6.4K 490 11
ยป ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ ยซ Maybe a crazy woman, in the right moment in time, was exactly what Louis needed to mend his life and realize the things he lost...
6.5K 131 10
Harry and Louis were the happiest couple, they had everything they could ask for, yes, they were closeted by their management but that didn't matter...