Dear My Devil

De daemarshmallow

[COMPLETED. 3RD FANFIC] - sneak peek - "Stupid cunning two-faced bitch. I hope you get punched in the throat... Mai multe

1 | persona non grata
2 | you are?
3 | accomplice
4 | bumped
5 | goodnight
6 | secrets
7 | like this
8 | made a devil
9 | the guy with two names
10 | blacken my heart
11 | staining my soul
12 | sandwiched
13 | so what?
14 | girls be girls
15 | kitten-like lips
16 | rumour
17 | tire
18 | the furthest
19 | bewitched
20 | goofy
21 | sssssunbae
22 | pretty face
23 | intoxicated
24 | real talk
25 | fate or fade
26 | RUBY
27 | spoken words
28 | all or nothing
29 | helicopter
30 | do it right
31 | start over
special 1 | tripolar

32 | my devil (18+)

324 18 16
De daemarshmallow

🎶 Shall we? - CHEN 💖

= Come into my arms and I'll hold you tight. Please don't hide it, my dear. Come to me just the way you are. =

⚡️⚡️⚡️

I stood behind a wall before the guys could see me and continued to listen.

"Aren't you a little too... overconfident? You talk as if you know her well but it's not even a month since she started working," Jaehyun responded. "Plus, if it's between you and Jongdae hyung... you won't even be an option. You're straight out."

I thanked him in my head, chuckling to myself because that was exactly my sentiments.

"Don't be too sure, buddy," Dean chuckled back. "I'm the one who's with her every day at the office. I'm the one who'll be by her side at work. I'm the senior who can guide her and give her a hand when she needs it. One day, she might realise that I'm the one who's suitable for her, not some K-POP star."

I was gonna step out and reject him completely when someone slammed the table real hard that it startled me.

"It doesn't matter who you are... Jisoo is mine," Jongdae claimed in a dark and solid voice. He concluded that talk in three words. Short and sweet that I almost melted to my feet.

I twirled around and peered out of the wall to see that the glaring competition between Dean and Jongdae had resumed. Meanwhile, Baekhyun seemed the most out of place, looking like he regretted being a part of this which made me smile harder.

Baekhyun is quite a dork and I was just casually thinking that he might be a perfect match for Hera...

Anyway, I walked out of my hidden spot eventually and went back to the table pretending that I heard nothing.

"Shall we call it a day now?" I suggested. Initially, I had planned to return to the office for overtime but now I just wanted to spend the rest of the night with my beloved Jongdae.

"Yeah, let's go," Jaehyun replied while getting up along with Baekhyun. 

I reached my hand out to take Jongdae's hand too. "Come on," I smiled brightly at my boyfriend and he gladly held my hand in front of Dean.

"Jisoo, we're going to OT right?" Dean interrupted when Jongdae and I were exchanging sweet looks.

I turned and gave him a dead look. "I'll OT when you're not around. Tonight, I'm gonna spend some time with my boyfriend." I flipped out my hair and walked with Jongdae out of the ramen place, leaving him there alone.

...

After we parted ways from everyone, Jongdae and I strolled down the streets to enjoy some fresh night air before getting to his car. Even though he was masked, I still wondered if people could recognise him, but the passers-by gave no hoot so far.

"How's work coming along?" Jongdae asked as we walked hand in hand.

"Great. I'm starting to like it a lot actually. There're a lot of things to plan, strategise and evaluate. The people there are really nice. We have meetings twice a week and it's a like a brainstorm session where everyone's free to comment on what needs to be improved. I think it's meaningful," I grinned just thinking about it.

Jongdae slowly came to a stop. "Is Dean really nice to you too?"

Okay, I know where this conversation is going.

"He is," I admitted and caressed Jongdae's hand. "But he's not the one for me. You are."

Jongdae pulled me in for a surprise hug. My body crashed into his and I enjoyed the squeeze in his arms. "Don't ever go to him," he said, almost like he was begging me.

He sounded afraid of losing me when I'm the one who should be feeling that way.

I pat his back in return. "Don't ever go to another girl too," I closed my eyes and exhaled.

"I'm not going anywhere," he assured me and squeezed me tighter.

I leaned into his ear and whispered, "I can get my dad to fire Dean if you want."

"No, you don't have to go that far," Jongdae broke out laughing and tucked my hair behind my ear. "I trust you. And your dad's finally accepting me so don't step in now and tarnish my name."

I laughed along while hooking my arms around his waist. "I didn't think my dad would give in this easily... Tell me, what did you do or say to brainwash him?"

He zipped his lips together. "That's guys talk. You're not supposed to know."

I gave him my puppy eyes.

"No, not working," he looked away. "Come on, let's go home." He held my shoulder and walked us down the path I know call home.

...

"I thought you were going to send me back to MY home," I said when Jongdae stopped his car at his apartment instead. The home I was thinking of was the mansion that I share with my parents.

"I already called your dad and told him that you won't be home tonight," he said like it was no big deal. But it was a huge deal to me.

"Since when did you? Wait- and HE gave you his permission?! My dad? A-Are you sure?" I chuckled in disbelief. I've been leaving my whole life as Daddy's princess so it was too hard to believe that he'd leave me to Jongdae in his apartment alone.

Jongdae's lips curled up at my baffled look. "Yes babe, your dad did. Now let's go."

I followed him up to his apartment and was taking shy steps around his place when we were finally in.

"You wanna shower first?"He offered, but I frantically waved away when I got too nervous.

"Y-You first, heh," I exhaled with an awkward smile and he slowly nodded his head back.

"Okay then."

I waited for him to enter the showers before easing up a little. Gosh, it felt like there were needles pricking underneath my feet. The nervousness was on a whole new level.

It's night time, just the two of us, a hot-blooded man and a hot-blooded woman under one roof with only one queen-sized bed... am I the only one who's overthinking?

While Jongdae was in the showers, I was searching for hundreds and thousands of ways to look comfortable around his house. Thinking like, where should I sit? Or stand? What should I be doing when he comes back out? Should I sit on his bed? Would that look too inviting? His chair? Would that look too awkward? Should I pretend to fall asleep? Would that kill the mood?

I pulled out my hair, hating myself for such weird girly thoughts. This was what dramas usually portray and I finally understood how it really feels. Icky.

Oh god, I don't have extra clothes to change into too. Does that mean I have to wear his?

I went to his wardrobe to take a look and my heart started beating faster. Just thinking about that gave me the butterflies, and it always feels like the first time.

But no... I wore his clothes before, remember? At the training camp?

I swallowed the lump in my throat, scanning his clothes with just my eyes.

"Go ahead, just pick anything to wear," Jongdae offered, suddenly standing behind me. I was too lost in thought that I didn't notice him coming out.

"Erm, this will do." My nervous self randomly picked a shirt out of his wardrobe before dashing into his toilet, and the night has just begun.

...

[DISCLAIMER: MATURE CONTENT AHEAD!!!! Please skip until you see the next GIF if you feel uncomfortable. Otherwise, enjoy 😉]

...

I looked into the mirror wearing the dress shirt I randomly picked out of Jongdae's wardrobe after showering. It was oversized just enough to cover my butt but too short and indecent to be called a dress.

It wasn't intentional but I wasn't going to regret it. It makes me look appealing to Jongdae after all... teehee.

Inhaling one big breath, I strut out of the toilet with all my courage and confidence to hide away my nervousness. Hoping to get the reaction I want from Jongdae. Wanting him to see me like I was the best thing he can ever get.

My guts were screaming at me internally like, THIS is the freakin' moment you've been waiting for!!!

"Jongdae ya," I called for him sweetly and struck a pose at his door. He was sitting in bed leaning against his bed frame and browsing through his phone when I caught his attention. He looked up and gave me a full scan from head to toe, and I felt the heat on my skin when his eyes roamed all over my body.

"Are you going to just stand there?" He asked after a few seconds.

I leaned away from the door and stood upright like a fool, trying not to show how nervous I was. But I didn't know how to approach the situation anymore.

Is this the best you can do, Jisoo?!

"Come here," Jongdae ordered, and sat up straighter when I crawled in bed towards him. I sat in a W position facing him, and adjusted my clothes and hair to look my proper best.

"So erm," I cleared my throat, whilst still feeling his eyes go all over me. I was careful with every move I made, every time I blinked, and every time I breathed because I knew he was watching me closely.

"Come closer," he said, patting his lap.

Is he asking me to sit on top of him?!

My heart rate picked up even more that I felt it hammering in my chest. I slowly shifted up bit by bit, and he waited until I was near enough for him to scoop my butt and drag me in once and for all. I gasped when our bodies hugged and my arms instinctively clasped around his neck. In a blink of an eye, I was straddling on top of him which... really turned me on.

I wondered about him.

Is he nervous the way I am too?

With our eyes locked on each other, I slowly brought a hand down to his chest to feel his heartbeat. Even through his shirt, I could feel his heart pounding really fast, the same way mine did and it cracked me into a smile.

"Is this is what you planned all along?" I asked in soft chuckles.

"I planned this ever since I decided that I would spend the rest of my life with you," Jongdae said lowly and flashed a brief smile before turning all serious. His hungry gaze on me set my body on fire.

"And when was that?" My voice grew softer, like a sheep submitted to the hungry wolf.

"I don't know... One day, somehow, I just did," he groaned, restraining himself for as long as he could. "Enough with the questions, babe. Can I claim my prize now?"

"There's no prize to begin with. I'm already yours," I whispered softly and Jongdae took my lips right away like he badly craved it.

Our bodies moved in sync as we french-kissed madly, going on and on like we couldn't stop. I rolled on top of him with my knees on either side of his hips and leaned in more as his hands roamed all over my back. I wanted to feel his touch on my skin, not over the dress shirt so I bravely took his hands and led him underneath my shirt, feeling me at my tummy and then around my waist.

It sparked a fire in my heart and heat washed over m my skin when I felt his big hands caress my lower body like he was desperate to touch me more.

I was desperate to feel him too, and I didn't need to say it in words before he pulled away from the hot kiss to rip his shirt out. I breathed in, dazzled as I took in the glorious front view of his toned upper body. Feeling completely captivated by the beauty of the man before me... Feeling completely in love.

I cupped his face and showered him with little kisses all over, and on his lips. When I broke the kiss shortly, he leaned forward more because he didn't want to stop. He groaned louder when I didn't kiss back again and soon found his hands around me beneath my clothes again. That's when I thought I should tease him a little.

I leaned into his ear once and whispered with my hot breath. "Just so you know... I'm not wearing a bra."

His whole body stiffens for a second but I continued to rock my hips back and forth against his thing, moaning softly like it was a natural thing to do.

I hope it's a natural thing to do.

"Feel me, I'm all yours," I whispered once more before kissing him again, and he hugged me tighter against him before flipping me over so that I was lying with my back against the bed this time.

Jongdae crawled on top of me, watching me like I was a scrumptious meal. He unbuttoned my dress shirt from top-down, handling me in the most delicate way, and peeled open the shirt to reveal my naked top. I had never been this exposed, never been so confident about my body but tonight, I lay there obediently under his gaze to let him memorise the full sight of me naked.

"Beautiful," he breathed.

Jongdae swooped down to kiss my lips once, and lowered down to kiss my neck, then going lower to kiss the side of my breast, tracing around my perky nipples in circles with his nose and deeply inhaling the scent of my skin. Then he went further down to kiss my little tummy, sucking at my skin to give me hickeys.

Every touch, every mark he made on me drove me a little crazier, and it was making me wet.

This man knew how to make me feel good. He knew how to make me want him.

"Please," I moaned, my back arching against the bed and moving with pleasure.

"Please what?" Jongdae was teasing me back this time.

"Please make love to me," I struggled to speak as my breath turned hot and heavy, and he dived down to eat my lips hungrily again.

"I'm not going to hold back anymore, Jisoo." He said lowly, with his lips close to mine and looking into my eyes. He slipped a finger into my panty to feel my spot, circling once, twice... and pulled down my panty completely. "But tell me to stop if it hurts, tell me if you don't like it, and tell me... if you enjoy it," he commanded and spread my legs wider apart.

"Yes Sir," I replied softly, not once breaking off our eye contact. His gaze on me intensified, watching my expression change every time he touched me below.

"I love you with all my heart, Kim Jisoo." He said and I felt the tip of his warm length rubbing around the entrance of my wet spot, sending me hot tingles all over.

"I love you too, Kim Jongdae."

And he thrust his full length into me, striking me with great pain and pleasure at once. I clawed onto him, moaning uncontrollably when the pain ripped me apart. Jongdae continued to penetrate his warmth into me, and what first felt like pain slowly turned to waves of great pleasure.

"You're so beautiful," he praised in soft growls, pumping faster and faster into me. Every now and then bending forward to kiss my lips, my neck, and grope my breasts. I could feel the orgasm build up within each time Jongdae reached deep inside me, and was feeling extreme euphoria and a state of high I never felt before.

I cried his name in pleasure when I was at my peak and he thrust his deepest into me, leaving it in to fill me up completely.

"Does it hurt?" He asked, his breath hot and heavy by now.

"No," I lied, finally relaxing as he fell on top of me, letting our naked bodies touch.

That very night, there were no boundaries between us.

"Are you sure?" He asked again, and I knew what was the best way to assure him at that moment.

I pushed him over to make him lie on the bed this time and climbed on top of him, removing every piece of cloth left between us.

Then I took his hands to cup my ass and began rubbing my spot over his thick length.

This is just the beginning, and this time, I'll take the lead.

Jongdae laid there watching me sensually, and I bent forward to whisper into his ear. "My turn," I teased and nibbed his earlobe. I knew that he was feeling it because his grip on my ass went stronger. Every time I heard him groan, I knew I was doing it right. And I wanted to give him pleasure the same way he just did for me...

So here goes round two.

...

[A/N: Okay, end of mature content. I hope you liked it. 🙂]

...

- 1 month later -

"Hey, do you remember this trainee called Yuri? The one I used to fight with when I was a trainee?" I laughed while staring at my phone. On a Sunday night, I was casually resting my head on Jongdae's lap while he was watching the news on the television. This was our routine now, chilling at his place whenever we can spend time together.

This was also how I envisioned our future to be, simple and sweet as it is.

We agreed not to publicise our relationship so we were keeping it low but we weren't going to hide it either. For now, our plans were simple - we just want to live day by day enjoying each other's company, and worry only when a problem surfaces.

But even if a scandal appears and the entire humanity disapproves of us, I was ready to be selfish and not let him go. And Jongdae thinks the same.

I had also moved some of my stuff to his place so his apartment was practically my second home, hehe.

"Yeah, why?" Jongdae asked.

Back to the Yuri topic.

I showed him my phone that had the news about Yuri's rising fame. "She gave up being a trainee, and she's building on her modeling career and even getting sponsors now. That's quite impressive..."

"So?" Jongdae asked, but he was showing zero interest.

"Aren't you happy for her? She was once your junior after all," I reasoned. I am truly happy for her now because being a k-pop idol really didn't suit her and her princess ways.

"Why would I be? She's not you."

"You sound like you hate her," I squinted my eyes at Jongdae suspectingly, and he finally looked down at me.

"I do," he admitted immediately. "A lot. I just never showed it before."

"What?" I chuckled in disbelief. Did an angel like Jongdae outright claim that he hates someone? WOw.

"That bitch mistreated you back in the days. How dare she," he shook his head disapprovingly. The dark side of Jongdae was beginning to show and I like it.

"Should I tell you a secret too?" He added. "I gave her a zero for the final evaluation, and that was all it takes to kick her out of the debut team."

"WHAT?" I burst out laughing.

"She didn't have skills, effort, or talent, and she still thinks she's the queen. How can she think of debuting in that state? Seulgi didn't like her too," Jongdae laughed too. "I would've also given Doyeon a zero if she was anything like Yuri, but that girl does have talent. I'm glad that she has a conscience though. How are things between you and her?"

"Great. Doyeon's actually super nice. She's just been blinded by jealousy in the past. And YOU were the one who made her go blind for a while," I giggled and reached up to tap his nose. I am so glad that Doyeon and I managed to clear the bad air before leaving RUBY because she treats people really nicely as long as no one gets on her bad side.

And I still keep in touch with the girls pretty often. They even created a new group chat with me called 'RUBYSOO' because they didn't want me to feel left out. How cute of them, right?

I continued to scroll through my phone for more news.

"Oh my god," I brought my phone closer to take a proper look. Speak of the devil. "Babe, look at this!" I squealed excitedly and turned my phone up again to let Jongdae see the headlines:

NEW GIRL GROUP RUBY TOPS CHART WITH DEBUT SONG

"Awesome. What else does the article say?"

I continued scrolling through the article and found phrases like 'monster rookies' and 'breaks new record' and may more praiseworthy sentences.

Gosh, I am so proud of them.

"Basically saying that they're amazing, successful, loved by the nation, and earning the recognition that they deserve." I grinned at my phone.

Jongdae stroke my head and smiled too. "I still remember the days you practiced altogether. Those were the golden times."

"Imagine if I didn't get kicked out of the group," I thought back to the past. "You'd see my face here and I'd be sooo famous," I pointed at my phone and smiled cheekily.

"It's a good thing you didn't then," he commented.

I rose up from his lap and sat up straight, looking at him. "What does that mean?" I frowned slightly.

"It means," he shifted closer. "I don't want to share you with the whole world. You are only mine to see... and to have."

"Selfish, huh?" I narrowed my eyes at him. "That's SO not fair because you're the famous one here, mister."

"How can I redeem myself?" He spread his hands out as if he was inviting me in, and I squirmed right into his arms.

Damn I always surrender so easily.

"Hate that I'm always giving in before we can even start a fight," I whined like a child.

"You'd be so famous if you debut, Jisoo. I know it," Jongdae embraced me. "You'll be successful anywhere you go because you're a tough cookie, and you always give your best to make things work. Even without me, even without RUBY... you'll make it far once you put your heart to it. That's what attracted me to you. That's the woman I fell in love with."

I pulled back from the hug to look at him. "Why the sudden compliment?" I wondered. His sweet words were about to give me diabetes but I loved it anyway.

"I just thought I should finally tell you," Jongdae chuckled. "From the first time we met, I knew you were different. Untrusting, harsh, rude to the people around you, and acting like you didn't care about the world. You were so unusual... But the moment you took my hand and ran away, I was sure that you were much more than that. The good way," he combed through my hair, treating me delicately like a princess.

It brought me back to the days...

"OMA YA!" I bumped into Jongdae's chest when I was about to take flight after peeking at EXO's dance practice. I remember dropping down to the floor due to shock because I thought I saw a ghost. "You... Were you peeking too?" I pointed at him, suspecting him even though I never knew him, and then taking his hand to escape the place together...

"Those were the good old days," I shook my head in disbelief that I was once silly like that.

"You always deny it but I can tell you that you're a kind person, Jisoo. You're a great woman. I always admired how strong you are to protect yourself, others, and fight those who went against you. Even if you have to play a devil in front of everyone else... to me, you'll always be my devil. Thank you for coming into my life, Jisoo. Thank you for taking my hand and run that day. Thank you for being you."

Jongdae cupped my cheek and leaned in for a quick kiss. At that moment, I just thought, ahh, so this is what it means to feel like my life is complete.

My life thus far has been a rollercoaster ride but I've enjoyed the highs and learned from the lows. The present me is happy and I live every day feeling thankful for this life. It can get hard sometimes but I learned to never be afraid because I know I have the best people around me.

I looked to my family photo frame kept on my bedside and looked down at my phone that was shining a picture of the RUBY girls. Then I looked up to the man right before me...

I wasn't looking at the man who made his name as EXO's main vocalist.

I was looking at the man who brought out the best in me, the man who loves me for me, the man who trusts me entirely, and the man who took my virginity... haha.

I smiled dearly at him.

He, Kim Jongdae, is the man of my beautiful life.

- END -

A/N: *cries* I'm so happy and sad at the same time because THIS IS THE END!! 😭

Please VOTE/COMMENT and tell me how much you like this story (if you made it this far then I assume that you enjoyed my story? 😝). I'm interested to know!

Also a warm thank you to the few lovely readers who's been patient with me from the start. ❣️ Your consistent votes, comments, and reads are well appreciated.

Once more, thank you thank you thank you! 💖 I'll sign off for the last time~ ☺️

EXO SARANGHAJA ❤️
- A

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

571 97 25
Each fangirl love their idol or their bias even without seeing them in person. Everyone of us would be ecstatic to see them have their comeback or s...
76.3K 3.2K 28
"I told you to get out! Are you deaf?" She yelled while checking your purse. "Why are there no money inside?!" She threw the purse to the ground and...
123K 5.1K 25
" You lied to me! You weren't who you showed yourself to be! I hat-" Before she could say those three words, I sealed her mouth with a rough kiss...
580 32 28
This is Fanfiction, please don't take anything seriously from this story. It was summer and it was that time of year when everybody wanted to be som...