It's You (Supercorp)

By supercorp_arrowverse

Lena Luthor wasn't the most fortunate woman in National City. Neither was Supergirl. After a lot of awkward g... More

The CEO
The Gay Bar
Blackmail
Closer
Forget About It
Control
Take Me To Church
Leave Me (Not)
Forgiving, or Not?
The Interview
Jealousy
Making Amends (And Bending Metal)
A/N
Truth
The Cat's Outta The Bag
NEW STORY UP
Planetary Disscussions
Other Worldly Aspects
Needs You
Bewed?
Holy...
The Death of a Super
DONT KILL ME!
El Mayarah
I love you
Thanksgiving
A/N
All Good Things Have An End
The Gala
Come Back Home...
Silence
And In My Arms, She Lies
Sorry Is All I Can Say
Tensions
Count Me In, Jerkwad!
Lena's Birthday
Perfectly Imperfect
Pranksters 101
Evil, I Tell You. Evil.
Oh, Jealousy...
Here We Go Again...
Here We Go Again... Pt 2
Perfectly Wrong...
Running Home To You...
It's A Compromise
Day Two
Please Don't Go
The Time of the Year
Christmas Eve
And Here's To All (SNEAK PEEK)
Anytime, Mom. (And Here's To All)
Bleach
live chat:)
Kennedy
Niece?
The Challenge (Pt. 1)
The Challenge (Pt 2)
The Challenge (Pt 3)
The Hero and the Sword
SEQUEL

Crossfires

12.4K 217 299
By supercorp_arrowverse

Lena

I waited for Superman's response to my words. Kara's hand gripped mine, her fingers threading between mine and squeezing gently with comfort.

"I trust you," Superman told me and I nodded, "welcome to the family, Lena. Please, call me Kal," I smiled, and I felt Kara let go of my hand. I offered my hand to Sup- Kal, and he grabbed it quickly, and I expected a handshake, but he met me with a warm hug.

"Oh, so you are huggers," I noted and Kara stifled a laugh, grabbing my hand once more, lifting our hands to press a gentle but caring kiss to my knuckles.

"And Kara is completely in love with you," Kal stated, humor lacing his voice. Lois chuckled deeply, and I saw Alex through the corner of my eye standing beside Maggie, her girlfriend.

"I... uh..." Kara stuttered out, her face becoming a shade of pink and I laughed at her awkwardness. She had been a complete mess when she first walked into my office, and I found that adorable.

"You're adorable," I whispered into her ear, and she smiled dorkily. I turned back to Kal and Lois, only to see Lois practically swallowing Kal's face.

"Oh, god," I muttered and led Kara out of the room before she could see her cousin's face being eaten. Kara smiled as soon as we rounded the corner, letting go of my hand, only to place it on my hip and turning her head to the right.

I turned my head to my left, only to bonk our noses together. She laughed and I rubbed my nose. That girl's skin is literally steel.

"Let's try this again," I laughed and turned my head to my right, and she turned hers to her right, and our lips met, crashing together. My hands moved to the nape of her neck, pulling her closer to me.

She giggled, and I bit her lip gently. Her giggles ceased at the sensation, and she let a quiet whimper let loose into my mouth, and I smirked, pulling away. I tugged lightly at her cape, dragging her into a room.

"You, Kara Danvers, are a bottom," I told her before pulling her in to kiss her again once our privacy was secured. She laughed and kissed me back, her hands wrapping around my waist. I moved my hands to her ass, and she let out an audible gasp.

"What about we finish this la-" my sentence was cut off by the DEO alarms blaring red, and I heard Kara mutter something under her breath. She grabbed my arm, bringing us to the control center as quickly as she could. Alex and Ha- J'onn, were at the circle that stood in the middle of the control center, Winn working at a computer.

"An alien escaped. We're in lockdown," J'onn simply stated, and Kara nodded seriously. Alex and Kara shared a look, and J'onn looked over to Winn, who was typing furiously at the keyboard.

"All locked up, boss," Winn stated proudly, and I heard Kara yell something, throwing herself in front of me, tackling me to the ground. I saw an alien, a large alien gun in his hands.

"Alex! Get Lena to safety," Kara ordered and I was ushered to a safe spot, watching Kara fight the alien from afar. She threw a left uppercut, only to be met with a jab to the side, and then I saw it.

A green glowing substance was radiating from the alien's body, and I knew what it was. Kryptonite. Kara fell to her knees, her veins glowing green. I saw a flash of blue and red, and I saw no more of the alien.

J'onn ran up to Kara, helping her up as she assured him that she's alright. She dashed off to help her cousin. Minutes later, I saw a detained alien being escorted back to its cell. I walked back to Kara briskly.

Her arms wrapped around me protectively, her cape sealing any form of visual on the two of us, I saw a tear fall from her cheek.

"I thought I lost you there, Lee," her voice cracked slightly and I cursed under my breath, unable to see my girlfriend like this.

"Well, you didn't, Kar. You saved me, and that's all that matters," I assured her, rubbing circles into the heroine's back soothingly. She sniffled and nodded.

"Okay," she let go and I saw Alex and Maggie in a tight embrace, holding each other dearly.

"I'm not usually like this with alien breakouts... you're here, which makes me just so concerned for your wellbeing," Kara explained and I shook my head.

"I'll be fine. I'm a Luthor," I smiled at her, and she let out a giggle. Alex glanced at us, a smile growing on her lips at the two of us.

"So, how about we finished what we started earlier?" I suggested, a smirk playing upon my red painted lips. Her face flushed red, and she nodded quickly, walking over to Alex.

"Signing out for a few hours," she stated quickly, signing her signature 'Supergirl' signature and grabbing my arm, tugging me to the front of the DEO. Her arms wrapped around me tightly, and I relaxed into her embrace until she shot up into the air.

Within mere seconds, we were back at her apartment. I saw the clock, and it said 11 am, and a smirk grew upon my lips, and I saw Kara wash her hands quickly before I did the same. (A/N this is because they were dealing with aliens of which may or may not carry diseases!)

"Better make it quick, or else I might just have to write you up, Miss Danvers," I stode over to her, backing her up to the kitchen counter, stepping inbetween her legs. My hands pressed against the counter, trapping the Super.

She made no attempt to take control, and I had guessed it was because she hadn't done this with a woman before. I leaned in close to her, her hot breath trailing on my lips, and I pressed mine to hers slowly.

Her lips hungrily moved with mine, her hands roaming my body. I disconnected our lips, moving to kiss along her jawline, and then kissing down to her neck. I started to bite, suck, and lick at her pulse point, disappointed that I couldn't leave any marks on her.

She let out a whimper, and I knew I was doing things right. I pinned her down on the counter, and unclipped the catch of her cape. I searched for the discreet zipper to her suit, quickly unzipping it and helping peel it off of her.

She attached her lips to my neck, making an attempt that would be successful to leave marks on me. I unclasped her bra, and tossed it to the side. We wouldn't be needing that anytime soon.

I started to knead her breasts gently, enjoying the moans that exited her mouth. I dipped my head down, her lips detaching from my neck. I sucked at her left nipple, and she let out a shaky whimper. I bit down gently at the nipple, moving to her right nipple.

I sucked, bit, and licked at it, enjoying the sounds that came from Kara's lips. Her arms were roaming everywhere on my body, and I knew she was enjoying this.

"P-please, Lena... more," she panted out, and I smiled triumphantly, raising an eyebrow at her. Her cheeks flushed red.

"As you wish," I whispered into her ear, peeling off her underwear that stuck to her wet core. I let out a shaky moan as I saw how wet my girlfriend actually was.

I moved one hand to trail down her thigh, then rubbing up ever so slightly against her wetness, the glistening liquid coating my hand.

"You're soaked, love," I purred into her ear, and she whimpered at my words and my touch. I started to rub circles at her engorged clit, listening to her heavy breathing and pants of pleasure and need.

"Tell me what you want, my beloved," she gasped at the name, and I smirked at her reaction. I quit with all my movements, and her moans still kept going. 

"I want- no... need them... inside of me," she panted out, need coating her voice and her eyes filled with desire and lust.

"What do you want inside of you?" I teased, my fingers trailing her clit gently. She gasped, her hips bucking.

"Your fingers, Lena... I need your fingers inside of me," she panted and I happily stuck two fingers in her, a moan exiting her mouth as I started to pump my fingers inside of her. With my freed hand, I pressed her hips down to prevent from bucking.

"How does this feel, hmm," I teased, curling my fingers inside of her, an 'Oh!" exiting her mouth loudly. Her fingers found their way into my hair, embedding themselves in the silky smooth strands.

I started to pump slower, but then gradually catching speed. Her moans were music to my ears, and I knew that she was close.

"How close are you?" I asked her, and she panted loudly, another moan escaping her lips. I made sure to look into her eyes.

"Very close," she warned me, and I retracted my fingers from her wetness. I started to tease her folds, enjoying the sounds that escaped my girlfriend's lips. I lowered myself so that I was on my knees, my face facing her wetness.

I started to lick at her clit, basking in the moans of my girlfriend as I tasted her come in my mouth, the white-hot liquid pooling in my mouth. I stood on my feet, kissing her lips and letting her swallow some of her own cum.

"Your turn," she smirked, and using her superspeed, we were now on the bed, her straddling my waist. She tugged at my shirt, and I lifted my arms, allowing her to pull my shirt off...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kara

I watched as Lena flopped onto the bed, exhausted. Her legs were twitching and her hair a mess. A hot mess, to be exact.

"That was amazing," she commented once she had caught her breath. I smiled and nodded, sitting down next to her. My arms snaked around her waist, pulling her closer to me. I heard my ringtone, 'Bye Bye Bye' by NSYNC blasting from the kitchen and I groaned. Lena let out a loud chuckle at my antics, and I reluctantly got up, my arms leaving waist.

I walked over to my phone, answering the caller. I put the phone on speaker as I walked to the kitchen sink, turning on the water and lathering my palms with soap. I checked the clock to see that I had at least 15 minutes to get to work.

Alex

"Hey sis, wanted to check up on you after what Kal said,"

I glanced at Lena, and she groaned as she got out of bed, reaching for her clothes. I realized I was wearing nothing but an oversized NSYNC shirt and I felt my face flush pink.

Kara

"Yeah, I'm alright. I guess,"

I bit my lip to prevent it from quivering. It hurt, what Kal had said. It felt like daggers to my Kryptonian heart.

Alex

"Alright. Tonight's Danvers sister night. No one else, we need to catch up,"

I laughed at that. My eyebrows were still furrowed, my brain still deep in thought. I finished washing my hands, turning off the tap and drying them with my freeze breath. Powers are amazing.

Kara

"Alright, I'll see you at 7 then?"

I picked up my phone from the kitchen countertop, walking to my discarded clothing. I quickly got dressed in a second, and I saw Lena roll her eyes at me.

Alex

"Yeah, see you then. Bye, I love you,"

Kara

"Yeah, love you too Alex,"

I heard her hang up the phone and I set my phone in my bag. I looked over to Lena, who was struggling to zip up her dress. I laughed at that, setting down my bag and walking behind her. She moved her hair out of the way, and I zipped the zipper up. I pressed a gentle kiss to her shoulder, drawing a smile from her at that.

"Thank you, love," her voice soothed my worries as she spun on her heels (no, literally. Heels,) and pressed a kiss to my lips. She was wearing heels, so she was a bit taller than me. Her hands rested at my waist, and my hands went to the nape of her neck. She bit my lip playfully, and I accidentally let a moan pass my lips.

"Oh, so you like that then," she teased, pulling away from me. I nervously adjusted my glasses that sat atop the bridge of my nose, a furious blush creeping up my neck.

My mouth moved, attempting to form a sentence. "I... uh... well," Lena laughed at my antics, turning and grabbing her bag. I made sure I was wearing my Supergirl suit underneath my clothes.

"Let's go," I said quickly and Lena moved to the door. I stopped her, grabbing her arm gently. She turned to look at me, a confused expression on her face.

"I'm flying you to work, duh," I laughed and she nodded. I led her to the window, opening it and wrapping her in my arms. She held onto me tightly while I shot up into the air.

I flew to L-Corp as quickly as I could, careful not to be seen wearing my casual clothing. I pressed a kiss to Lena's cheek before shooting off into the sky, my destination being set as Catco. I landed onto Catco's roof after ensuring no one was there.

I went down the stairwell, walking to my office. I saw James glance at me, a smile forming over his lips and a laugh being stifled. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, and he indicated to my neck.

I wiped at my neck, wondering why he was laughing and pointing to it. He laughed and walked over to me, grabbing a tissue. He wiped a spot on my neck, and showed me what was left on it.

"Oh my Rao..." a blush crept up my neck, and he laughed at it. On the tissue, there was red lipstick, and my mind crept to what happened earlier in the day. The way Lena would arch her back when I- okay, I'm gonna stop myself right there.

"Well, someone had a little fun this morning," Cat remarked as she made her way inside my office. I squeezed my eyes shut, wishing to be away from this situation.

"Anyway, I wanted to ask you how things went with your cousin," Cat asked. James shot me a confused look. I ignored it, biting the inside of my cheek.

"Everything's... everything's great. Thanks," I lied through my teeth. My eyes darted to the ground, and Cat just sighed and shook her head.

"I'm here when you're ready to talk, Keira," she said and strutted out the door of my office. I looked up, my eyes meeting James. He sighed and sat down on the couch in my office.

"What happened with you and Kal?" he questioned and I shook the question off. I turned on my desktop computer and grabbed a stack of papers, flipping through them.

"Nothing. Actually, if you don't mind, I have lots of work to do," my voice turned cold, and I watched as he left my office, shutting the door behind him. I felt a tear fall from my eye, sliding down my cheek.

Though Kal did say that he didn't mean it... I knew he had thought it. And it hurt. It hurt so much. He's my only family left. Since... well, my mom kinda exploded, so did my dad...

I knew it would take while for things to get back to normal after what Kal had said. And like I said, even though he was under the influence of Red Kryptonite, it doesn't change anything. He still said it.

I saw a notification bleep from my computer, and I saw a message from James, and a message from Kal.

'James Olsen: Hey, I know everything isn't alright with you. It's not nothing. But I'm here if you need to talk.'

I sighed as I just sent a thumbs-up to him, and I reluctantly checked the message from Kal. My eyes burned with tears that were threatening to spill.

'Clark Kent: I know you're still probably upset with me. I would be, too. Please don't shut me out.'

I sighed as I started to type my response, deleting it at least 3 more times before coming up with a response that I approved of.

'Kara Danvers: I know. I'm fine. Don't worry. I'm not shutting you out, I'm an open book.'

I decided to use my superspeed to write my article for the day, checking over it at least 3 times before printing it. I made my way out of my office, stack of papers clutched in my arms. I set them down on Snapper's desk, turning on my heel quickly.

I made my way back to my office, staring at the wall. I heard my phone buzz with a notification, and I checked my texts.

Lena: Hey Kara, sorry I won't be able to do lunch today. I'm caught up in a lot of work and meetings. I'm sorry. But I'll make it up to you, I promise.

I quickly texted my reply. I was okay with it, afterall she's a CEO who's always very busy.

Kara: It's alright Lee. I understand, Miss CEO. And I will hold you to that promise.

Lena: Alright, sounds fine with me. Bye.

Kara: Bye

I set my phone inside my bag and quickly flew to my apartment. I quickly disgarded my casual clothes and stared out my window.

I shot up into the air, flying high and above the clouds. I listened in, but heard no cries of help. I decided to just stay here for a while. I felt my cape billowing with the wind, and I looked down at my red boots.

I traced the House of El mark on my chest, a tear streaking down my cheek. I heard a shout of distress, and I flew to see a plane in the air, its engine caught on fire. I quickly latched my arms beneath the plane, meanwhile using my cold breath to calm the flames. I moved to the nose of the plane, pushing against it, trying to stop it.

The plane slowly halted, and I flew underneath it to catch it from falling. I navigated it to its runway, setting it gently on the cement. I went inside the cabin of the plane, checking to see if everyone was okay.

One I was sure that all the passengers and crew members of the plane were alright, I exited the plane and shot up into the sky. I landed atop a skyscraper, sitting on the edge of the building. I swung my legs back and forth, listening in for any civilian in need of help.

My mind wandered the the events of the past few days. Everything happened so quickly. The whole meeting Lena situation, coming out, the Mon-El situation, Kal situation, getting with Lena, everything.

I felt a gush of air billow beside me, and I could smell my cousin's familiar scent. Pine and mint. I rolled my eyes as he laid a hand on my shoulder. I shrugged him off, scooting away from him.

"Kal, go away. I really do not need to see you right now," I spat at him. His eyes flashed with hurt, but then hope. Hope, hope, hope. Of course.

"Please, Kara. Yes, I didn't like the fact that you're bisexual, but now I understand and accept it. It's not my life, and-" I cut him off by shooting off into the air, going to Catco's roof. He followed after me, and I rolled my eyes at my cousin's stubborness.

"Kal, like I said. I don't want to talk. I don't need to see you. I need time. Go," I instructed him firmly, and he looked like a hurt puppy.

"Please, Kara," he pleaded, looking into my eyes. His blue orbs were cloudly, confused, and conflicted. My eyes flicked to a building. I couldn't let in.

"I said, go, Kal," I ordered, but he persisted. He flew in front of me, and I felt rage. Didn't I just tell him to leave?

"Kara, I'm not giving up on you. Like Lena said, I'm your last blood relative. We can't drift apart, Kara, please! I'm begging you," he tried to reason with me, and I felt a tear roll down my cheek.

"Kal, I said go! GO! I don't want to see you! SO PLEASE, GO!" I yelled at him loudly, catching the attention of civilians. I realized we weren't on Catco's roof, but we had drifted to the sidewalk. I saw cameras recording us, and I shook my head.

"But, please..." his voice cracked and trailed off. I shook my head, my mind already made up. I saw tears prickle down his cheeks, but I kept my head up.

"Go. I said go," I repeated, and watched as he trudged away, his red cape billowing behind him. I felt tears escape my eyes, and a lump in my throat. I descended so that my feet were actually planted on the ground, and I walked in the opposite direction of my cousin.

Civilians pestered around me, their questions shouted towards me. They surrounded me, and I shot up into the air, headed for just one place; my apartment. I already saw Alex sat on the couch, ice cream in her hands. She was watching some random rom-com on the tv, and I plopped down on the couch next to her, grabbing a tub of ice cream.

Suddenly, the channel changed to the news, and I felt tears pricking my eyes again as I saw the footage and pictures of mine and Kal's last encounter. Alex looked over to me, questions ready to fire when I abrubtly stood up, the remote in my hand. I turned the tv back to the rom-com, setting the ice cream down and heading to my room to change.

Once changed, I walked back into the living room, and Alex had turned off the tv. She handed me the ice cream I had set down, and I took a bite of the dairy infused dessert.

"I don't want to talk about it," I didn't trust my voice. My eyebrows furrowed and I looked up to my older sister, who sighed and opened her arms up. I buried myself into Alex's arms, feeling tears finally break through and soak a part of her shirt.

"You sure you don't want to talk about it?" she asked me, and I heard her sniffle.

"Yeah, I'm sure. I just need time away from him. That's all," I told her and she nodded. I moved to my end of the couch, taking another bite of the ice cream. I ended up eating a whole lot of ice cream as Alex and I gushed about the special women in our life.

"I sometimes very much hate Lena," I laughed as I thought of the reasons I loved and hated the emerald eyed genius.

"And why's that," Alex's eyes challenged mine, and I set the ice cream down.

"She's always right. Urghh like Rao, she's too smart for her own good. And she knows she can always get me to do whatever she wants with just one look. One! And that eyebrow raise... golly, that always works!" I groaned loudly as Alex threw her head back, laughter racking her body.

"I can't even-" she laughed and the rest of the night was spent laughing about well... anything, except my cousin. We avoided the topic of Kal/Superman for quite the while. Soon enough, Alex and I were bickering over who took the couch and who took the bed, when I decided to just sleep-fly.

"After all these years, I had no idea you could sleep fly?!" Alex groaned and I grabed a blanket, still laughing. I hovered up in the air, sleep taking over my body.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43K 1.5K 39
°Who would've thought, a Luthor and a Super together °This is a collection of Supercorp Stories! Most of them will be Kara without powers (if that ch...
121K 3.3K 40
After the big reveal, Lena just wanted to never see Kara again. So, she just left National City, without telling a word to Kara or all the other Supe...
15.2K 593 10
Kara lands herself a new job as caretaker for the Luthor's. She's to take care of their youngest daughter Lena, who's been forced to move back in wit...
132K 3.2K 39
Never before she felt like this, felt safe in someone's arms. She didn't understand what these feelings meant for her. What it meant for them. Lena...