The Babies Baby

De Rubies_are_jennie

It was a mistake, she was drunk, he was drunk and now they have to face the consequences. She's pregnant. Ra... Mais

TBB
✨ o n e ✨
✨ two ✨
✨ t h r e e ✨
✨ f o u r ✨
✨ f i v e ✨
✨ s i x ✨
✨ s e v e n ✨
✨e i g h t✨
✨ n i n e ✨
✨ t e n ✨
✨ e l e v e n ✨
✨ t w e l v e ✨
✨ t h i r t e e n ✨
✨ F o u r t e e n ✨
✨f i f t e e n✨
✨ s i x t e e n ✨
✨ s e v e n t e e n ✨
✨ e i g h t e e n ✨
✨ n i n e t e e n ✨
✨ t w e n t y ✨
✨ t w e n t y - o n e ✨
✨ t w e n t y - t w o ✨
✨ t w e n t y - t h r e e ✨
✨ t w e n t y - f o u r ✨
✨ t w e n t y - f i v e ✨
✨ t w e n t y - s i x ✨
✨t w e n t y - e i g h t ✨
✨ t w e n t y - n i n e ✨
✨ t h i r t y ✨
✨ t h i r t y - o n e ✨
✨ t h i r t y - t w o ✨
✨ t h i r t y - t h r e e ✨
special chapter
author's note
not an update
tbb cast request.

✨ t w e n t y - s e v e n ✨

3.1K 123 16
De Rubies_are_jennie

M I N A

I can't believe this! we were all happy earlier because of the wedding now we are fucking nervous and scared for tzuyu and jungkook's safety!

what the fuck!? Really, WHAT THE FUCK?

I made sure my unnies won't know about this, but this kind of accident can't be hidden just like what i did last time! anytime now the girls will know! ugh! jebal! dont!

Lisa: this is so unbelievable, like everything about their love story is unbelievable! like it's a drama!

Mina: I know right! you know who's causing drama here? that mother fucking miyoung!

Lisa: I heard she was taken at the same hospital though..

same hospital? I hope she dies!

The door opened revealing jungkook with his hyungs. oh shit, now they know.

Jungkook: mina, lisa! how's tzuyu?

Lisa: she's fine, the baby's fine, she just passed out because of too much nervousness.

Mina: you are lucky the baby is strong Jungkook, this is the second time.

Jungkook went to tzuyu who's laying at the white hospital bed and he held her hands. just to remind y'all tzuyu is very younger than me-- wow! I wish me and mingyu would be that loving soon.

Mingyu is kinda.. nevermind.

My phone rang and it's sana unnie, I shh-ed them all cause i'm going to answer the video call.

Mina: sana unnie! w-why did you call?

Sana: where the hell are you? why aren't you in school??

lisa decided to show up in the call.

Lisa: Hi sana unnie! me and mina are on shopping for our new project! hope you understand

Sana: oh? is that so? okay just be safe you two, bye!

the call ended then the boys finally talked.

Yoongi: so tzuyu's friends have no idea about her pregnancy?

Mina: yes, me and tzuyu decided not to tell them yet..

Lisa: but what if they will know??

Mina: then it's up to tzuyu..

Hoseok: I can't believe our maknae is father and married now!

Jin: our baby boy!!

Jungkook: hyung!!! don't call me that! not infront of them! they might tell tzuyu!

Namjoon: you are still our baby no matter what.

We all laughed cause Hosoek oppa keeps telling jokes and about jungkook, he's also the baby of their group.. cute..

tzuyu is also our baby, uri baby mommy.

I can't believe that any months now tzuyu will give birth to her baby girl! I can't believe we hide it for this long.

Jungkook: mina, lisa can you look for tzuyu? we still need to check on miyoung..

Lisa: On who!?

Taehyung: on miyoung jungkook's crazy ex girlfriend..

Mina: we know that! but why do you still need to check on her?

Jin: girls, chill down we won't let miyoung touch our maknae...

I asked jungkook what room is miyoung, me and lisa wants to check her too when they're finished checking on her.

Me and lisa aren't that close before but since jungkook asked help for tzuyu our friendship started.

J U N G K O O K

m

e and the hyungs made our way to miyoung's hospital room, she was laying at the hospital bed too, the doctor came to us and said she needs medication for her obsession, the doctor also said that miyoung has a mental disorder but it's not that critical yet she still has a chance to correct it.

as her ex, i want her to be okay so that me, tzuyu and our baby will be okay.

I stepped inside the room and she immediately stood up from lying down in her bed.

Miyoung: jungkook! baby! thankgod you are safe! tzuyu's dead? is she dead? did she die? please tell me she's dead!

I really want to be mad at her but I know she's not okay, all i need to do is understand her.

Jungkook: miyoung, she's alive and fine, miyoung please listen to me, we are not together.

Miyoung: no! no! don't say that!

she cupped my face and hugged me.

Miyoung: I will make sure she won't ruin our relationship again my kookie, you are mine.

I let go of her hold.

Jungkook: I am here again, to say this to you, you need help, we are over miyoung we are done. I want the best for you please accept the doctor's medication for you.

Miyoung: I'm not crazy Jungkook! I am not crazy! I am on my right mind!

Jungkook: then what you did earlier was okay? you almost got all of us killed!

Miyoung: I was-- my emotions took over me! please don't leave me again, we can be happy again.

sorry miyoung, I am happy with my family now.

Jungkook: Goodbye miyoung, please take care.

I went outside the room and locked it since the doctor said we should lock it, there's a nurse who's watching miyoung. The hyungs stepped inside also expect jimin.

Jimin: maknae, I have something to tell you.

Jungkook: what is it hyung?

Jimin: m-me and miyoung had s-sex..

a part of me was shocked but when he told me everything i understand, this playboy hyung still needs a lot to learn in life, he can't be fucking girls until he's aged! he's funny but not funny.

I got back to tzuyu's room and gladly she's awake. Mina and Lisa got out of the room to visit miyoung.

Tzuyu: jungkook!

I hugged her slowly not hitting her huge baby bump. It feels so good to hug her after what happened.

Tzuyu: our baby is fine! are you okay? are you alright? hey why do you have this scratches?-- did miyoung did this to you?

yes miyoung did, when i was about to take over the car's wheel she used her sharp finger nails to stop me.

Jungkook: chill mommy chu, I am fine..

Tzuyu: where is that witch? i swear once baby jinju is out I will boil her alive!

I chuckled.

Jungkook: mommy chu about miyoung..

Tzuyu: what about her!?

I told tzuyu about miyoung's state, she covered her mouth in shock.

Tzuyu: i feel bad for her..

Jungkook: she will be staying at the mental hospital for a month and take the medication with her aunts approval.

Miyoung's parents died when she was only 10, that's where her mental illnesses started.

Tzuyu: jungkook, I thought I'm going to die back there.

Jungkook: I would never let that happened mommy chu, it's not our time to die yet.. and let's forget that.

Tzuyu: we love you..

I kissed her and kissed her baby bump. I love my two girls so much.

__________________
chapter 27 done!
don't forget to vote 💜

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

59.9K 2.5K 49
you will freaking hate Jungkook. I'm sorry. #1 in BangTwice
54.4K 2.8K 25
BangTwice in a zombie apocalypse. Book Cover from Peninsula poster Highest Rank: #82 BangTwice #1 Chaegi #2 Tzukook #4 Namjeong #4 Jinayeon #18 Jimin...
66.8K 3.2K 54
It's cliche and a little bit spicy🔞😳 #1 in Tzukook #1 in BangTwice
262K 7.7K 38
【bts × twice】 𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘪𝘵, 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘰𝘮, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵. 〖COMPLETED〗 #bestofmeban...