I'm not your Cinderella.( Tae...

By Niyanta-Taecrazy7

Life is not a fairy tale and not all Cinderella want to be with prince charming! A real-life story where tae... More

characters introduction
1 -A village boy
2- A spoiled Playboy.
3- You repeat the same mistake!
4 - An unexpected disaster.
5 - A fallen angel 😍
6 - When destiny play with future.
7 - Where are you my Cinderella?
8 - Challenging risk.
9 - A fortunate accident.
10 - Beauty is in simplicity.
11 - Why I feel obvious to you?
12- Shocking revelation !
13- I will only go with you by my side .
14- Friends!?
15- Starting of a new journey.
16- Jeon vs Kim!
17- Breaking the restraint.
18- Claiming the treasure.
19- Powerful jeons.
20- Battle of hearts. one protect it, one lost.
21- Inevitable.
22- Welcome present.
23- Declaration.
24- Fight for dominace or ownership!??
25- Trust issue.
26- Suffering of an Angel.
27- Realizing the truth.
28- Karma is a bitch, honey.
29- My other half.πŸ’ž
30- Role of cupid.
31- Birthday surprise.
32- Taehyung's gift.
33- Feeling of complacency. (M)
34- Siblings Rivalry.
35- One person with two sides.
36- Hyung's wrath or love!??
37- Possesive kitten of JK.
38- A hidden side of life.
39- End of the beautiful saga.

40- Epilogue

13.5K 684 274
By Niyanta-Taecrazy7

7 years later,

Taehyung is working in the kitchen, preparing breakfast. They are shifted to a big mansion just outside to the main city location. It's their second home.

Suddenly, a loud scream starlet him. He left all the work and rushed outside the house where two kids screaming their lungs out.

"Taeguk! I say stop it right now, why are you chasing your brother like this?"

The boy running toward taehyung and hide behind him.

The girl laughing out while clutching a fake snake in her hands.

Taehyung glared at her and she stopped immediately.

"Sorry, Papa,"

"Why are you scolding my princess like this, taetae?" Jk came out of the house too. He still looks stunning with glasses on his face. But, taehyung looks mad.

"Ask your princess, why she always teasing his brother like this? We get it, you don't fear any kind of reptiles, no need to show off, girl!" He pulls the frightening boy into his arms.

"Taeguk, Stop bothering your brother and just throw that thing first." Jk stopped the girl rushing to him while still carrying that fake snake in her hands.

"But daddy, taekwon never came out of his fear, if he doesn't try to touch it. I just help him."

"He gets this fear from your daddy himself, girl. First, try it on your dad." Taehyung smirked at jk who was freaked out with fear.

"Yes, papa. She always bullied me with those things but never teased daddy with it. So meanie!"

Taekwon pouted and curled into tae's arms. Jk looking at his face which is a replica of taehyung. He felt soft inside. He held his daughter who pouting at how her brother always gets her papa's attention like this!?

Jk kissing her cheeks.

He still can't believe it, how his daughter, who inherited his features, got nature like taehyung? She is just like tae in every manner. And, on the other hand, his son looks exactly like taehyung, get his nature and attitude!! Maybe it's a miracle of science.

Yes, our precious couple has twins, and both the kids are 5 years old now.

(And taehyung didn't give them birth, please, it's impossible for me to imagine.🙄)

7 years ago,

After their marriage and honeymoon, jk's mother, Mia left them in 3 months. Taehyung cried a lot at that time, he missed her too much that he was silent for weeks. Jk tried everything to make him forgot the pain but taehyung was lost his light.

Finally, Joon ho suggested jk to gave him a pet. Jk brought a cute puppy for tae and he literally came back into his life with happiness. They gave him a name called 'yeontan'. Taehyung and jungkook started their life with new light again.

Within a year, jungkook selected as a new chairman of their company. The Board of Directors was so happy with his performance even that homophobe Mr. Choi can't deny it. Yet, jungkook shared his duties with his sister. Rose takes over some of the firms which she likes to handle. Jk was so protective and whipped for his baby sis. He can't oppose her any wish or demands. He also takes over the responsibilities of taehyung's farms. He build-up big schools and hospitals in Tae's village. As time passed, he also knew everyone by their names just like taehyung. On the other hand, jimin also married to yoongi but seokjin and namjoon couldn't keep their relationship stable. They broke up and after a year namjoon married to a beautiful girl. Seokjin is still single.

Taehyung continued to work in the bighit company. He also took charges of Jeon's charitable trust. Joon ho was so happy and relaxed when handover all his responsibilities to jk and taehyung.

That thing took a troll on his health. Jk and his all family worried about Joon ho's sickness. Joon ho told them that it was his time to meet his late wife, and his only wish was to see jk's children before close his eyes.

Taehyung felt terrible when he can't fulfill his grandfather's wish. He thought about other options and convinced jk for surrogacy.

Jk still remembered the time when they both first time consulted the doctor for it. She checked both and confirmed that they can go for surrogacy.

"Umm...don't mind me, but I want to clear that, who will go with the procedure?"

"What do you mean by who? Of course, my husband jungkook will..."

"Is it possible that we both can go for it, doctor?" Jk asked out of nowhere, and both taehyung and doctors were confused with that question.

"I don't understand, Mr. Jeon?"

"I want to say if it's possible that you can mix up both our semans and go for the further procedure? I want the baby as our child, not mine or his."

Taehyung's eyes glistened with tears. He hugged his husband and agreed to this idea too. Though he was ready to accept jk's child as his own but the way jk find out a way to have their own child, he was so happy and felt blessed to have a husband like jungkook.

Doctors discussed the matter and finally ready to take the chance.

After the second trial, they got the news about successful transplantation. All Jeons and Kims families were so happy and excited to welcome the new generation into the family.

Taehyung and jungkook took great care of the lady who helped them. Jk filled her bank accounts that much, that she didn't need to work for her lifetime. And when they got the news about twins, their happiness got double in size.

Finally, after exactly 2 years of their married life jungkook and taehyung blessed with twins. A boy who exactly looks like taehyung and a girl who inherited jk's features. They named them 'Taekwon' and 'Taeguk'. Both the parents cried their eyes out when they first time took their children in their hands.

Joon ho finds out another purpose to live more. All the family members and even their friends always ready to help new parents with children. Both the kids are the apple of eyes to all of them. Minsoo and kiya felt so happy to got new siblings to play with. Jimin and yoongi became godfathers of the children. Though jk refused the idea of yoongi became his children's godfather, taehyung convinced him at last.

Jungkook is very protective over his kids. He wants everything the best for his children. But, taehyung wants his children to grown-up as normal children like others. He doesn't like it when jk over-pamper them, specially taeguk, she is the weakness of his daddy's life. Jk can't stand her tears at all. The other reason is, taeguk exactly behaves like taehyung. She is so polite and humble child, who can befriend with anyone in a span of time. She is so brilliant and enthusiastic about art, just like taehyung.

Where taekwon is a moody boy. He doesn't like to mingle with everyone. He likes cars and guns as toys. Taehyung was often got tired to handle his son's antics and pranks. He is a hyperactive child just like jungkook when he was a baby. Everyone surprised to see glimpse of both their parents into them. They are really their children in every way.

At present,

Taekwon and Taeguk not in a mood to sleep and their parents were tired of waiting for some alone time for themselves. Especially, jungkook. He was horny as hell and gave lots of signs to taehyung that he wants him right now.

Taehyung blushing profusely when jk pulling him into a closet for stealing a hard kiss from his so beautiful husband. Jk fell more and more in love with his husband who turned out even more handsome and unbelievably beautiful and gorgeous as time passes. Jk can't control anymore and dragged his shy hubby to their bedroom.

He pinned down tae to the wall and kissing the daylight out of him. Taehyung moaning so sexily at his husband's desperate need for him. Jk pulling taehyung's shirt, just then a loud banging sound makes them apart with shock.

"Papa? Daddy? Taekwon won't let me sleep. Open the door, I want to sleep with you." Taeguk complaining in a cute sleepy voice.

Jk is frustrated now.

"Fuck! Why it's so hard to be parents? I can't even have my kitten for me."

Taehyung chuckle at his desperation.

"Yeh! You enjoy it a lot, honey, right? But, I ensure you, baby, you will pay for that."

"What did I do? They are your kids too. Now, let me make them sleep first."

Taehyung passed by jk to open the door but stop and leaned at his husband's chest...

"And I'm all yours after that, honey. I will ready to be your dessert tonight. Wanna try my new set of clothes?"

Jk about to grab him when he freed himself and laughing out loud.

"Fuck! Baby, you are the death of me. Wait for my time, I am gonna eat you alive." Jk smirked at his all flustered hubby, with promise in his eyes.

Taehyung opens the door and both the kids running inside the room like a hurricane and jumped on their bed.

Taehyung and jungkook grabbed them and lay down to make them sleep. Teakwon is a hard case to make calm down. Jk cuddle his son into his arms and make him stop wriggling too much.

Taehyung playing with his daughter's hair and kiss her forehead while humming a beautiful song. Taeguk loves when her papa sang her favorite lullaby to her. She cuddles more into tae's chest.

Taekwon wants something new.

"Daddy? Can you tell me a story? I am not sleepy at all."

Jk was surprised by his son's sudden demand. He sucks at this type of thing. He is looking at taehyung for help. Taehyung nodded.

"Ok, my grumpy bear. I will tell you a story. The story of Cinderella."

Jk's eyes sparkle with the name.

"Ohhh! My favorite fairy tale. I love this story, papa." Taeguk also woke up to listen to the story.

"Ok, so, once upon a time there was a prince charming and a village boy called Cinderella."

"No, papa, cinderella was a girl, not a boy." Taeguk trying to make it correct.

Taehyung looking at jk and jk smile so fondly at him. He makes a kissy face and winked at him. Taehyung averts his eyes with embarrassment.

"Umm...but this story is different, my baby. This is the story of your daddy and your papa. In which Cinderella was a boy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh! How I wish to see them playing with their own kids!! I know, they gonna be wonderful parents and awesome daddies to their children. So, this is the end of this beautiful fairytale. Hope you love it like me. Give me your comments and not to forget vote too.

Borahae.💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 16.2K 40
You thought one was bad, try two of them *** Jeon Jeongguk Jeon Jungkook Kim Taehyung Top Jeon's Bottom Taehyung Gguktaekook (twin au) Storyline, pl...
119K 4.7K 44
Where jungkook is fall in love with taehyung when he first saw him and got obssessed with him and he will do anything To get taehyung by hook or by c...
197K 6.9K 26
Kim Taehyung, the youngest C.E.O. of The Kim's. Despite of being rich, smart, handsome like a greek god; still his life is full of pain & loneliness...