Mothra Izuku! - Bakudeku

By Lampislife

Midoriya Izuku is bullied for his weak quirk that only seems to hurt him, his enhanced hearing gives him hea... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Bedroom layout
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 (USJ)
Chapter 13 (USJ)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 (Sports festival)
Chapter 21 ( Sports festival 2)
Chapter 22 ( Sports festival 3)
Chapter 23 ( Sports festival 4)
Chapter 24 ( Sport festival 5)
Chapter 25 ( Sports festivel 6)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29 (FTC)
Chapter 30 (FTC)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 28 (FTC)

2.5K 78 36
By Lampislife

Btw FTC stands for Forest Training Camp

I wake up likes any other day, except it isn't any other day, BECAUSE WERE GOING ON A FEILD TRIP!!!!

I packed my bags last night and am so pumped to go to this forest training camp thing Aizawa keeps talking about!!!

He said it would be difficult and stuff and that we really shouldn't be exited but then again Aizawa is a bit of a glum bum 😣

I get out of the house after eating a blueberry lemon muffin I made this weekend, I stuff a granola bar in my pocket quickly just incase I'm hungry later.

Kachan waiting outside for me like always💕

"You fuckin ready nerd?"

"Of course I am!, what about you silly?" I giggle and latch onto his arm, I've been doing this since we started dating and it still gets him all bashful.

Today's like every other because his face lights up.

" Hell yeah I'm ready, -and don't call me silly-" he mumbles the last part under his breath.

I giggle again, we walk and chat on are way to UA then split off into are friend groups when we get to class.

After about twenty minutes Aizawa gets us all into a bus.

We're all chatting amongst ourselves when the bus suddenly comes to a stop. Aizawa files us all out of the vehicle not explaining or anything.

"What's going on?" I ask dumbly

"No clue!" responds Uraraka with a chirp

"This wasn't in the travel plan" announces Iida to the Dekusquad

"Life is unpredictable Iida, not everything goes to plan" says Todoroki wistfully looking around the sort of highway cliff thing we stopped on.

After another few minutes of confused high schoolers Aizawa comes back around a corner with.

"THE WILD WILD PUSSYCATS!?!?!" I yell, shocked.

I hear some confused noises from the class but I think everything is cleared up when the Pussycats do their little dance intro thing.

They explain that we're going to have fight (?) our way to the training camp, which leads to a ton of protested yells, that are then silenced when the cliff drops.

Fuck!

We all tumble down to the forest under the cliff, after everyone gets upright again we finally start talking logically.

"What do you think they meant by "Fight are way through"???" Questions Momo

"No clue, I just know this is a big forest and a long ass walk" answered Jiro

"Dumbasses, there's probably some robot things in that forest like from training or the entrance exam" announced Kachan

"Well I guess we'll just have to get going" says Todoroki

"Wait let's think about this, should we move as a group? Caus then we'll be a bigger target." I interject

"If it's the Robots they have heat vision, it won't matter how big the group." Iida retorts

"But what if it's not Robots???" I shoot back

"What would it be then?" Asks Kaminari

" Pixie bobs quirk allows he to manipulate earth, one of her most common moves is her earth Gollum things-god I can't remember the name-" I mumble the last bit.

"And this changes things how?kero" asks Tsuyu

"Watch the attitude you froggy fuck" Kachan pipes up (BACKUGOU NOOO! 😂)

"-calm down Kachan- And it changes things because her max to make is four, so if we go in teams of four then we can have one team that doesn't get attacked and the others just have to deal with one." I finish proudly

We eventually end up splitting the teams into four with mine being made up of Tsuyu, Kirishima and Mina. Two agility based, me and Tsuyu, a basic attacker, Mina and a tank, Kirishima.

Tsuyu is the only one who actually knows about my Mothra form in this group which would make me a tank in ate little sorting rule book, but she also knows I won't use it unless I really have to because... well. Property damage. And hashtag save the trees.

So unless I really have to ( "really have to" being if we're are about to be murdered) I'm not gonna use my Mothra form.

-Time skip-

WE FINALLY MADE IT THROUGH!!! The gollum's weren't the big problem, it was mostly the walk, I'm not to tired because I go running a lot but dang did that take forever.

And I feel all gross and sweaty, ewww

Everyone started arriving and the teachers sent us off to calm down in the public baths. I went straight to the rooms they gave us so I could unpack and laid down for a sec.

Accidentally falling a sleep and waking up about 40 minutes later when I heard everyone leaving the baths and reentering their rooms beside me.

Dang.

I guess I was more tired than I thought.

I grab on some track pant and a crop top and head to the bath lockers.Once I'm in the change rooms I get into my towel and make my way tot he baths.

The place is really warm and steamy when I get there an-

" Finally here nerd?" OH!

I look over to the bath directly right from the entrance, and there's Kachan, sitting in the foggy water.

It's just coming up to his pecks, and he's leaning back with his arms on the edge of the bath. He has a soft small on his face and a nice warm look in his beautiful crimson eyes, and OH GOD IM STARING!

"UuuuUuum" I feel my face light up like a tree during Christmas.

"See something you like zuku?" Kachan chuckles darkly, god he's so sexy- stop it Izuku!!! He sits up a bit more showing just the top of his six pack.

Don't let him get to cocky, you know Kachan has a big head.

I slowly walk over to where he's sitting, once I get behind him I fully take off my towel and place just close enough for Kachan to see that's it's no longer on me or covering my... bits.

"What are yo-aaaAAh! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

I sit right behind him, legs slipping under his arms, thighs around his waist/chest area, and my own hips flush against his back, my ... you know... kinda pressed against my stomach and his upper back.

I lean down getting my lips near millimeters to his ear, lightly brushing against the earlobe when I talk.

"Thought you'd want a small back massage, I know how hard your quirk can be on you sometimes" I say slowly.

"A-alright." He coughs slightly after his voice cracks.

I slowly lean forward more and dip my hands in the water, I glide my hands down his back and press into his muscles.

I hear him groan and let out what sounded to be a pent up sigh. His back probably was genuinely aching.

I smile and keep going, after a while of massaging I unconsciously buck my hips against his back and hear Kachans breath hitch.

I stop realizing what happened.

"Oh gosh, sorry Kachan I really didn't me-"

And Kachan has turned around and pulled me into the water. After a few moments of confused flailing on my part we aventially end up face to face.

With me sitting on his lap.

His own legs spreading mine further apart.

Kachan pulls me into a soft hug,

"Hey, are you ok with this?"

"Y-yeah, t-totally" I mumble out

"100% sure?"

"110%" I giggle

We pull apart slightly and can fell Kachan erection pressing just nearly against mine.

I see his hand slide down into the white soapy water and feel the friction I was so longing for.

Kachan hand wraps around both mine in his, his fingers can't touch all the way around both, but it feels so good either way so I'm not complaining.

He starts working at a slow consistent rhythm, eliciting a small satisfied humm from me. My eyes slowly droop and my body goes lax, this isn't like how I thought Kachan would be if we did anything sexual.

In my dream it's usually me, sobbing while getting my ass pounded to hard into the mattress, but this is nice. This is soft. this is Katsuki.

After a little while his hand movements pick up in speed just a bit, and he starts rotating his hand slightly, and it feels really good.

I moan blissfully when starts applying just a tad more pressure.

"Like that darling?" He's surprisingly not smirking, he just has fond smile on his face.

"So much~" I say ending with another suppressed moan.

He hums in agreement, after a bit more we finally finish off, him with a quick buck of the hip and a tough groan, then me with a higher pitched moan sinking even further into Kachan.

"Zuku your practically melting into to me"

All I can give is a blissed our sigh as a response, my head just resting on his shoulder and and arms wrapped around his mid section.

"Want me to take you back to your room?"he questions

"Mhmm"

"Alright then"

He stands up putting his hands under my thighs keeping me wrapped around him, the water sloshes loudly and you can hear the water drop onto the stone as he caries me to the locker rooms, Kachan gently sets me down on the wooden bench and start getting himself dressed.

I look to the side where my own clothes are and change with minimal effort. Kachan picks me back up and I latch to his front again.

We walk down the hall and he finally asks

"Your room or mine?"

"Your room dummy" I mumble tiredly into his neck, finishing with a slow tired kiss.

He laughs a bit and keeps walking to his room, he asks me to get his room key out of his back pocket, and we somehow get the door open even with me being held.

It's almost a miracle we didn't pass anyone in the halls.

He drops me into his bed, the rooms look almost all the same at the moment so there's nothing noticeable really about the place other than an extra blanket.

After getting myself tucked in to his bed Kachan finishes taking off his shirt and pants, getting into bed with just his boxers.

I grab his hand and turn myself away from him, I place said hand on my waists and scootch back into him, he gets the hint and spoons me. Sometimes I forget how warm Kachan is and am pleasantly surprised.

This is one of those times.

We drift off to sleep with Kachan pressing slow little kisses onto the back of my neck.

I fall asleep happier than ever.

1815 words

(Sorry for making you wait so long, It's just been kinda hard finding time to write with school starting up again, Anyways I hope you liked tha chapter :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 4.9K 27
Izuku's quirk hadn't manifested yet and people assumed he was quirk less and for that he was bullied and harassed but everything got worse when he wa...
12.6K 366 21
‼DISCONTINUED‼‼ DISCONTINUED‼ a few years ago Izuku was pushed on a rock by his so called bestfriend Katsuki, also known as Kacchan. well there were...
3K 147 17
Ochako Uraraka: Quirk - Gravity Visor. Loved thought school because of her bodybuild. Every boy in the school has a crush on her. Crush: Izuku Midori...
26.1K 602 25
🎉*Completed*🎊 Izuku Midoriya was a quirkless boy who wanted to be a hero really badly but couldn't for his lack of a quirk. People around him would...