The College Roommates || A Bu...

By BugheadsMemequeen

Betty, Veronica and Cheryl, run away from Riverdale by going to UCLA for college. On the plane ride they meet... More

PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
Epilogue
A/N

EIGHT

1.3K 31 8
By BugheadsMemequeen

Jughead's POV

These last few months has been amazing. Me and Betts are together for seven months, I bought her a promise ring, I know it's early, but if she accepts it she promises me she will marry me when I propose to her after college.
Betty has been very off tho last couple of weeks, I'll ask her as soon as she gets home. I was walking down the hall when a friend of Betty, Camille ran to me. 'Jughead, Betty forgot her phone and an anonymous number is calling her non-stop'; she said and I frowned. 'Thank you Camille'; I told her, she nodded and handed me Betty's phone. I frowned when I saw all the messages. Why didn't she tell me ?

I waited for Betty to come home thinking about why she didn't tell me, I thought we told each other everything. 'Hey jug, what's up'; Betty asked when she walked in. She wanted to give me a kiss, but I just turned my head so her lips touched my cheek. 'What's wrong jug'; she asked. 'When were you gonna tell me that you are getting threats'; I asked slight angry that she didn't tell me.

'What, I, h-how do you even know that'; she asked and I saw her get angry. 'I saw it on your phone'; I said. 'You looked through my phone Jughead, how did you even get it'; she asked angry. 'Camille gave it to me and that does not answer my question'; I told her also starting to yell. 'Jughead, I trusted you, why would you do that'; she yelled. 'I'm sorry okay is that what you want to hear'; I yelled. 'You promised me, you wouldn't go behind my back'; she yelled, tears streaming down both our faces. 'And you promised you wouldn't lie to me about this, I can't I risked the serpents life, my own life for you'; I yelled at her and saw the hurt in her eyes. I already regretted it, but it was too late. 'I'm sorry I care about your life, I'm sorry for protecting the man I love more then my own life'; she yelled. I didn't know what to say to her so I just stared blankly at her. 'You know what Forsythe, you never have to worry about me ever again, because when you wake up tomorrow, I'll be gone'; Betty yelled and stormed out of the dorm, with me standing here thinking how bad I ruined it, with the box burning in my pocket.

'Jughead, what's wrong'; Toni asked when she Veronica and Cheryl walked in. I said nothing, sat down on the couch and looked at the ring. 'Jughead what's, is that a ring for Betty, omg are you gonna propose'; Toni asked. 'No Antoinette, I fucked up everything with Betty, I've broken her trust and said some things that hurt her, I wanted to give her a promise ring, Toni, the first time I fall in love after all these years, I am the one who hurts her'; I yelled at her tears falling down my face. 'First of all you hobo, don't you dare yell at my girlfriend, second of all, you hurt my cousin'; Cheryl yelled at me. 'Cheryl, they are both hurting right now, trust me, I'll yell at him in a few hours, but right now we need to find Betty, what if Archie finds her'; Veronica said.

Archie. Fuck.

'No way in hell will that carrot touch Betty'; I said standing up. 'Jughead if you come with us, but will run again'; Toni said. 'Fine, but is she isn't back tonight or tomorrow, I'll help'; I told them. 'Fine'; Veronica said. Cheryl just glared at me.

Betty's POV

I can't believe him, I know I made a mistake, but that doesn't mean he had the right to hurt me like that. As I was walking down the street across the campus. 'Hello Elizabeth'; I heard and then everything went black.

Sorry for the short part, hope you liked it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.8K 638 14
Jughead and Betty are best friends. They each know each other's weakness and darkness, but their feelings change for the weird when high school start...
105K 2.9K 32
Betty is left broken-hearted after her boyfriend humiliated her in front of the entire audience during the last football game of the year, as Betty r...
28.2K 716 10
Cheryl is nervous about attending her high school reunion in case Toni makes an appearance, they haven't seen each other in ten years but Cheryl is s...
5.5K 148 27
[Completed] Betty, along with her friends has the best life she could ever ask for. She has the best friends, she's dating the man of her dreams, in...