Fell In Love With My Bestfrie...

Oleh soften_hearts

(y/n) and Nagisa have been friends since their were born. Both their parents meet in high school and stayed f... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1: The Start of it all
chapter 2: beach house
chapter 3: That night
chapter 4: School
Chapter 5: Party Time
Chapter 6: Secret
Chapter 7: Big News
Chapter 8: Time Goes By
Chapter 9: School Trip
Chapter 10: Sister!?
Small A/n
Chapter 11: planning (important A/n at the end)
Nagisa's Birthday special!
chapter 12: finals
chapter 13: vacation
Chapter 14: Welcome (please read the A/n at the end)
chapter 15: I Do
Discord
chapter 16: Save or Kill
Chapter 17: Just One More Time
Meet Nagisa's Students
Chapter 19: Well this is different
Chapter 20: Back to School
Chapter 21: Our Past and Future
Chapter 22: Pancakes And Crying
Our Life Together

Chapter 18: 10 years later

189 2 2
Oleh soften_hearts

Nagisa's POV:

I'm walking down the hallway of the school I work at. Today is the first day of school which means I have to learn a brunch of names. I open my classroom door and smile.

"Good morning class. Please take you seats." Everyone sits down after I say that. "Ok I'm Mr.Shiota I'll be your home room teacher and social studies teacher this year. Now how about we get to know each other a little bit. You don't have to say anything if you don't want too." I look them no one says anything "fine I'll start I'm 27, I'm married, I have a three sisters and one brother. And I like to watch read book with my wife in the back yard. Any questions?" A few students raise their hands. I call on a girl with long black hair.

"Do you have any kids cause you said you have a wife," She asks me.

"No I don't have any kids. What's your name?" I ask her.

"It's Yuki, Fujita" I make her as present on my attendance sheet. Then look back at her. "Would you like to tell us a little bit about yourself?"

"Um sure. I'm Yuki I'm 15. My favorite color red. Oh and my favorite model is (y/n) Shiota." I laugh a little bit. "She's mine too." I say and everyone looks at me.

"Why Mr. Shiota?" Yuki asks me. I turn around a write something on the broad. Then I back away.

"Cause she my wife and would hurt me if I thought any of the other models were cute." I watch everyone's jaw drop.

"Wait how you a teacher of high school students possibly have a model as a wife." I look at the student who said that. He has red hair with a hite of orange in it. He looks like he would be taller than me (that's not hard to beat).

"And your name?"

"Hajime, Shibata."

"Okay Hajime to answer your question me and (y/n) knew each other since I was born and we grew up together." The girls in the class make 'aw' sounds.

"Hajime please introduced your self and tell us a little bit about yourself." He looks at me wide eyes.

"I'm Hajime. I'm single and looking for a girl. I'm 15. And I really like playing video games." I smile and nod. "Anyone else?" I ask and I see some students raise there hands. I call on a girl with blue eyes and long brown hair.

"Hi I'm Asami, Takagi. I'm 15. I work with at my mom's company once and a while. I like reading and swimming. Also I would love to meet (y/n)." I let out a small chuckle, "you all will, she always comes in here at least 5 times a school year. She enjoys meeting my students." I watch everyone get excited. Then someone raises their hand. I call on him. He has brown hair, he's wearing glasses.

"Hello everyone I'm Kichi, Chiba. I'm 15. I wear glasses cause I'm blind in my left eye. I hope we can get along," I look at him and give me a smile.

After a few more students introduced themselves I feel my phone go off. I pull out my phone and see that (y/n) is calling me.

"Excuse me for a second." I answer her call.

(Y/n)
Nagisa's

Baby go to your classroom door and open it.

(Y/n), baby it's class time I can't exactly be on the phone and listening-

Nagisa Shiota just listen to what I say god damnit.

Yes ma'am

She hangs up the phone. I walk over to my classroom door a open it.  I walk out a little bit. I don't see anything till I feel someone jump on my back.

"Hey babe! I'm came back early!" I look and see (y/n) on my back. I walk back I to my classroom with her still on my back.

"Everyone this is (y/n) Shiota. Who is supposed to be in Paris right now but isn't for some reason!" I look at her. She gets off my back and waves at everyone.

"Hi it's nice to meet you!" She says happily. After she speaks everyone starts going crazy. I just look at her and she smiles. I grab a pair of scissors and throw them across the room they land perfectly in the wall. Everyone goes silent. Then I look at (y/n)

"Why the hell are you here! Your suppose on a plane in 1 hour!" She looks at me and laughs.

"Nagi love, I can't leave without telling you the good news." I look at her confused. "Nagi your going to be a father! I'm pregnant and the baby is healthy!" I look at her in shock then everything goes black.

(Y/n) POV:

"Well shit. I didn't expect that. " I say then pick him up a sit him behind his desk. Then I look back at his class.

"Well um I'll be filling in till he wakes up. Please just call me (y/n). I'm his wife and yes I'm also the model everyone is crazy about. How is everyone today?" I ask them happily.

"Fine!" I hear them say.

"Okay so um this actually has never happen before. So what do you guys what to learn?" I ask them. Then I see a girl with blue eyes and long brown hair raise her hand. I call on her.

"Do you know anything about the new assassins that are showing up more often." I look at her a smile.

"Yes I do actually." I grab a whiteboard and a dry erase marker. And I write down the words 'Deadly Rose' then I show the class.

"Do you know who this is?" I ask and a boy with blond hair and blue eyes raises his hand. I call on him.

"That's Deadly Rose, she's a top assassin, she got her name because she leaves a rose on each of her victims." I smile and nod. Then erase it and write 'The Blue Vaper' and show the class.

"And this?" The girl from earlier raises her hand, I call on her.

"The Blue Vaper is another top assassin. He got his name because the last thing you see his the color blue in his eyes right before he kills you. And the Vaper part is because he's as fast as a Vaper going in for his pray." I smile again and nod. Then I speak.

"The Blue Vaper and Deadly rose are actually a couple." Everyone looks at me confused.

"You see most people are think that assassins are heartless. But these two only kill people who-" I point at the class and see some of the kids. I call on a girl in the back.

"They only killed people who hurt others. But what each of the victims had in common was the fact that they were rapist or child predators." I nod my head.

"Maybe you were the one who was supposed to be a teacher." I look behind me and see Nagisa standing up.

"Oh your not unconscious anymore!" I smirk at him.

"Shut up, I was in shock. Cause after all these years of trying we're finally going to be parents." He hugs me then picks me up. He Walks over to his classroom door, opens it a puts me down.

"I love you and I'm very happy but your going to miss your flight. Go I'll see you when you get home." I hug him then give him a kiss. I place my hand on his cheek.

"I love you more. See you soon love." Right after I say that I get a phone call. Great it's my agent and best friend

Your agent
You

(Y/n) where the hell are you?!

Take a chill pill Lucy I'm with my husband but I'm leaving right after I hang up.

(Y/n) has your agent and best friend I'm just trying to get you there on time!

I get it Lu, just let me say bye to Nagisa and his class. Then I'll be on my way.

Ok but hurry your ass up

I hang up the phone a giggle. Then I look at his students again.

"Bye everyone I'm looking forward to seeing you all again. Be good for Mr. Shiota okay. Otherwise I get to hear about it. So do me a favor." Everyone nods I turn to Nagisa I give me a quick hug and a kiss on his cheek. "Bye daddy," I whisper in his ear. Then leave the classroom. When I close the door I hear Nagisa yell at me through the door. "(Y/n) Shiota you can't just say things like that a walk off!" I keep walking down the hallway.

Nagisa's POV:

After I yell at her, my students start laughing. I look at them and they get quite fast.

"So that is (y/n) when she's not working now. I'll pick up where she left off. Both The Blue Vaper and Deadly Rose have many things in common. Like age, where they went to school, and their about the same height. Even though they are assassins they are protected by the government for one reason the government is the ones who trained them." I pause when I see Yuki raise her hand.

"Yes Yuki."

"Mr. Shiota this information isn't on the internet, so how do you know?" I smile at her.

"Glad you asked. Now none of you are allowed to tell anyone about what I'm going to say. Promise you won't say anything?" I ask them and the nods their heads. "I know both of them. You see Deadly Rose and the Blue Vaper are people you just met. Me and (y/n)." I watch their mouths fall open.

"When me and (y/n) we're in high school we were trained in assassination. And when we got older we were needed. Now back to class."

"You can't just act like this is normal!"

"Mr. Shiota why do you do that?"

"Thats so cool!"

Are a few things that I hear. I look at them and smile.

"I do it because the government asks me. Don't worry you all are perfectly safe here. My other job is actually one of the reasons why I got this one. To protect the students. You all don't realize it but this school is made for the children with bad families. Or families with a powerful impact on this world." Everyone sighs.

"So what? This school is for children with special needs. Cause I'm not special in that kind of way." I turn around.

"And your name?"

"Aaron Yamashita,"

"Okay Aaron. No this school is not made for special needs students but there are some here. This school is made for the students who are most likely to end up in bad connections with their family due to some reason. I know for a fact that everyone in this classroom is in the category which is why I'm your teacher." After I said that the ball rings and I dismiss the class. After that class ended the day went on fast.

~a week later~

"So Mr. Shiota what your saying is that with a assassin has to have a second blade?" Asks Yuki while looking really confused.

"Yes a second blade is very important cause not everything will go exactly has planed." I answer her and she makes a 'oh' face.

"You know Yuki I've always wondered if you have a second blade like a sexual side. With a body like yours." Everyone looks at Genji one of my male students. I pick up a pencil and throw it. When it lands in the wall everyone looks at me.

"Genji please don't make comments like that about the female students." I smile at them.

"Y-yes sir. Sorry sir."

The classroom phone rings.

"Asami can you answer that." She nods a picks up the phone. Her eyes widen a little.

"Mr. Shiota, it's your wife." I roll my eyes then walk over. I take the phone and start taking to her.

(Y/n) I'm in the middle of cl-

Nagisa I don't care right now! I driving to the school right now. Tell your boss what I'm about to say. There are students in your school, they're in danger. There names are Fujita Yuki, Arai Asuna, Shibata Hajime, Takagi Asami and Yamashita Aaron. These students are being targeted by Blackhole and DeadShot. Reason why is there families. Lock up the school now. I will come through your classroom window. In a few minutes I'm almost there. I have your clothes this might be bloody.

Honey those students are in my class right now! And I'm on the second floor you can't possi-

She hang up the phone. I quickly get my boss on the phone and tell her the same information (y/n) give me.but outside the door so my students didn't hear me.

I get into my classroom and open my desk doors and pull out some weapons.

"Mr. Shiota whats happening?!" Asuna says loudly.

"I have no time to explain it's just a good thing I'm your teacher and that goes for all of you." I finish saying then I hear a knock at my window. I walk over and open it (y/n) jumps in.

"Here's your clothes. I don't have any weapons on me. Do you have that covered?" I nod my head.

"Yes Deadly Rose. Can you lock the windows and classroom doors."

"Right away, Blue Vaper!" She says with a smile.

"Did you tell your boss the information?"

"Yes I did."

"Attention students and staff members. Tomorrow till I tell you otherwise the school will be closed. Teachers and staff  protect your students. Fujita Yuki, Arai Asuna, Shibata Hajime, Takagi Asami and Yamashita Aaron the students I just named are in danger they're targets of Blackhole and DeadShot. Reason unknown. The school will be blocked off. Right now we have trained assassins in the school for protection yes some of them are teachers. Don't panic. Stay clam." We hear over the intercom.

We see metal plates cover the windows. I already have my suit on. I see (y/n) take off cover ups.

"Oh no you are not going out of this classroom." I say to her.

"Yes I am, we both know I'm the batter assassin out of us. Plus your students don't know me as well nor do they trust me as much this is there life's we're talking about." She says to me.

"Deadly Rose please listen to me. Your pregnant. And all the targets are in this class. You are the better assassin that's why I need you in here. To protect the students. Please do this for me, the students and our unborn child." She looks at me.

"Please Deadly Rose we don't want to see you or the baby hurt. Of course we don't want to see Blue Vaper hurt either but he's smart and skilled enough." Both me and (y/n) look at the student who said that. Asuna.

"Your Asuna right?" (Y/n) asks Asuna.

"Yes I am." (Y/n) smiles at Asuna.

"I'll stay in here if it makes you feel better." She says to her. Then turns to me.

"Blue Vaper I swear to God if you get hurt or worst out there I'll kill you even if your die. Now go! I lock the door behind you. Also I'm guessing we should get the guest clean when get get back home." I nod at her then leave. I look down the hallway and see Blackhole. I cover my face a little.

"Oh Blue Vaper! I can't wait to kill you!" She says to me then runs at me I run away from my classroom so she doesn't go in there and I talk into my head piece that me and (y/n) use when one of us is on a mission or both of us.

"Deadly Rose can you hear me?" I speak into it.

"Loud a clear Blue Vaper, " I hear her voice in my ear.

"Blackhole is following me we just ran by the classroom. Keep them safe!"

"That's what I've been doing the whole time! Deadly Rose out!" She says then her voice cuts out. I breath out then stop running and point my gun at Blackhole. I smile.

(y/n) POV:

I look back at the students and sigh then sit on Nagisa's desk.

"So the students who are targets will be staying at my house with me and my husband. No questions asked, this is for your protection. There's clothes at our house. Everything you 5 will need is there." I say to them and they nod. Then I hear a knock at the classroom door.

"Kids I want you all the get in the farest corner block yourselves. Now!" They move and I get closer to the door. I put my ear to the door then I hear the knock again then someone talk.

"Oh Deadly Rose I can smell your beautiful stent. Open the door and lets a talk." I make a 'ew' face.

"Deadshot just leave this school and you would get hurt or die." I say loudly so he can hear.

"Oh Deadly Rose please I just want to talk. Maybe after all this is done I can take you out for dinner." I feel like I'll throw up if he keeps talking like this.

"For the thousands time. I'M TAKEN!" I yell then I feel the door break down sending me flying back. I quickly land on my feet and move the gun on my back to my front and hold it.

"Wow you look just as amazing as the last time I saw you. If only you'd let me have a taste of you. I wanna make to drip with cum as I eat you out and fuck you till you can't move!" He yells in a crazy voice and when he closes his eyes I shot him in the thigh.

"And I would love it if you don't think that stuff and die already! How many times do I have to shoot you!" I shot him again this time in the other thigh. He falls to the ground. I move closer to him and knock him out. I turn back to the students.

"Is everyone alright?" I ask and I see everyone nod.

I speak into my head piece. "Blue Vaper, deadshot is down. That fucking prev came to find me right away."

"God damn it are you okay. Black hole ran away after I shot her. Right now is our only chance. The police are almost here." Good he's safe

I hear the sound of the police.

"Yuki, Asuna, Aaron, Asami, and Hajime get your stuff and when I say 'run' that's means run I want you to follow me. For the rest of you Blue Vaper is coming right now." Just as I finished saying that he came in.

"Take them to your car. And take them to the house. Put the house on lock down." I nod I look at the kids. I grab the gun I was using earlier and put it back around on my back. Then a knife I put it on my thigh under my thighbelt. Then I grab a few throwing stars.

"Ok stay behind me. Run." I run out of the classroom. And almost as soon as I do, I feel someone's prentice I throw one of the throwing starts then I hear a scream. I look back making sure the five kids are still following me I smile seeing them. I turn the corner and jump down the stairs. I stop for a little. I see more of Blackhole and Deadshot's minions. I look back at the kids then at the window.

"Kids you need to trust me." I grab a smoke bomb then light it I throw it down to the minions then it i break the window I put down a rope. "Come on claim down the rope one at a time."

They move down to me.

"I'll go first so I can help the girls down," Says the kid Aaron. He claims down. I send the Asuna down. Then Yuki, Asami, Hajime. After I make sure they're safe before I jump out the window. I then start running and they follow me. When I get to the limo I see Lucy with the door open.

I stand by the door "Get into the limo." They get in. I close the door I get in the front and change my clothes.

"So let me guess it was a blood bath?" She asks me.

"You know it Lu. Lu those are the kids I was telling you about." I point behind me.

"Hello, I'm Lucy. (Y/n)'s best friend, agent and yes I'm also a assassin. You know the name Fallen Angel." Lu says to them.

"Yes! She's one of my favorites! She got her name because people who saw her said she was as graceful as a Angel but as deadly as the devil." Asuna says excited.

"Awe it's nice to know I have fans. This one and her dumbass husband are the top to most famous." Lu says to them but looking at me. She pulls into my neighborhood.

"Mr. Shirts isn't dumb, he's nice unlike some other men I know." I hear Yuki say. I realize what she meant as soon as she said that. She feels safe with Nagisa because he's kind to her and doesn't hurt her, he teaches her everyday and protects her unlike her father who sexually abuses her.

Lu pulls into my drive way I thank her then get out. The kids get out then move away from the limo.

"Yo (y/n), give Nagisa a message for me." I look at her confused.

"Okay?"

"Tell him I said this, keep it in your pants, you horny dog," I feel my face go red.

"Lu you can't say that kind of thing out loud, those are his students!" I yell at her while she drives away. I sigh then look at the kids. I walk over to the door then unlock it. It takes a minute before it fully unlocks. Then the speaker lock comes on.

"Password please." An computer voice says.

"Yellow octopus,"

"Welcome home."

The door opens and I walk in. The kids follow behind me.

"Wow Mrs. Shiota is that you?" Asami says pointing at the big picture of me in my wedding dress.

"Yeah," I answer her.

"Was that your prom dress?" I shake my head.

"No it's my wedding dress, me and Nagisa wanted color in my dress instead of just white. We have other pictures from that night around the house. I'll show you the guest room.

Since me and Nagisa moved in 10 years ago we made some changes, like we made a whole another floor that was a shit ton of money but it was worth it. I went up the stairs. Then went into a room.

"This room as male clothing. So one of the males can have this room." The boys walk in.

"Dubs," Aaron says closes the door.

I walk across the Hall. "This has female clothes.

"I'll take it it has a plan design, plus it's looks comfortable " Yuki says she walls in and looks around. I go up other staircase.

"The two on the right have girls clothes and the ones on left has male. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going swimming. Me and Nagisa's room is on the 2nd floor." I wave them bye then leave. I go into my room then change into my swimsuit. I walk down to the swimming pool room.

~one hour later~

I get out the room and walk to the kitchen.

"Oh hey baby." I hear Nagisa's voice. I run up to him and his him.

"Hey daddy," I say into his chest.

"Baby your dripping wet! Go dry off!" He says trying to push me off.

"Nagi take a shower with me or a bath. It's been a while since we've taking and bath together. Me and the baby wants time with daddy." He sighs after I said that. "Plus you have blood all other you." I laugh at him. He picks me up and puts a me on the counter. I put my arms around his neck. And kiss him.

He pulls me closer to him after we break apart and he starts sucking on my neck. I let out a small moan.

"So getting down and dirty when there's five teenagers in the house in the middle of the day."

✧༺♥༻✧
Well how was that loves?

Anyways soon after this chapter there's going to be a meet Nagisa's students chapter. It'll have their name, age, number of family members, importance to story, why their counted as special for the school.

Bye loves

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

79K 3.1K 30
Ever since his bizarre third year at junior high school, Nagisa Shiota had changed for the better. With his new shortened blue hair and increased he...
313K 9.8K 80
(Major spoilers for the entire series) Nagisa has graduated middle school, remembering the memories of her beloved teacher Korosensei. She is now st...
Sex Education Oleh Livi

Fiksi Penggemar

10.9K 250 25
An inevitable part of many educator's careers is having to give the dreaded sexual health class. A year into his professional career, it's finally Na...
194K 6.2K 34
Karma Akabane. Smart, handsome, a delinquent. A hot guy, if the girls will say. But actually, there's more to it. He's a psychotic devil, and everyon...