Man Made (Male Villain Reader...

Από Retro_Murph

In this female dominated society, being born a male was simply the worst thing that could have happened. The... Περισσότερα

Bio & Genderbends
Chapter 1. Descent
Chapter 2. Joining
Chapter 3. Growing
Chapter 4. Growth
Chapter 5. Invasion
Chapter 6. Confrontation
Chapter 7. Confrontation Cont'
Chapter 8. Reflections
Chapter 9. Refelctions Cont'
Updated Harem and Info
Chapter 10. Discussion
Chapter 11. Identity
Chapter 12. Sports Festival
Chapter 13. Sports Festival Con't
Chapter 14. Internships
Chapter 15. Hosu
Chapter 16. Nadir VS Blemish!
A/N
Chapter 17. Moving Forward
Chapter 18. New Members
Chapter 19. Exam
Chapter 20. Dream
Chapter 21. Fame?
Chapter 22. Results
Chapter 23. Next Assault
Chapter 24. Training Camp
Chapter 25. Development
Chapter 26. Hideout Raid
Chapter 27. All For One VS All Might
Chapter 28. Defeat
Chapter 29. Captured
Chapter 30. Reunion
Chapter 31. New Student
A/N
Chapter 32. First Day
Chapter 33. Control
Chapter 34. Training and Doubts
Chapter 35. Late Night Drama
Chapter 36. Exam Day
Chapter 37. Exam Day Cont'
A/n
Chapter 38. The Next Start
A/N
Chapter 39. New Friends?
A/N
Chapter 40. Back To Class
Chapter 41. Villain Exercises
Chapter 42. Villain Exercises Cont'
Chapter 43. Villain Exercises Final
A/N
Chapter 44. Explanation
Chapter 45. Big 3
Chapter 46. Legal Mess
Chapter 47. Nightmare
Chapter 48. A Story Told
Chapter 49. Future Plans
Chapter 50. Awake and Alive
Chapter 51. He's Different?
Chapter 52. Revelations
Chapter 53. Good News
Chapter 54. One On One
Chapter 55. Heated Battle
Chapter 56. It's Been A While
Chapter 57. Feeling Better
Chapter 58. Planning
Chapter 59. Given A Chance
Chapter 60. Say Goodbye
Chapter 61. Memory Lane
Chapter 62. Blossoming Feelings
Chapter 63. Decision
Chapter 64. Immunity
Chapter 65. Puzzle Pieces
Chapter 67. Conference
Chapter 68. Introductions
Chapter 69. Spinner
Chapter 70. Voice

Chapter 66. Opportunity

5.3K 127 70
Από Retro_Murph

          Previously On "Man Made"

          "The other day, when you were testing (Y/n)'s quirk, I went to talk with the Woman herself. All For One. When I told her my thoughts about you, (Y/n), she said it was amusing and offered me the information on one of your quirks. That's not all I got though," All Might started.

---

          "More than that. She was probably making you an influential piece on her board. Immune covers 1 of (Y/n)'s 2 primary weaknesses." Aizawa rationalized.

---

          "(Y/n), I need to talk to you." Aizawa exclaimed, her eyes both serious and melancholy.

(--<-->--)

3rd Person P.O.V. Following (Y/n).

          Picking up right where we left off, Aizawa had just stopped (Y/n) and herself on the way to the dorm. Stopping and turning to look at her, (Y/n) saw she had a nit more of a serious look than her normal stoic face.

          "Need to talk to me? What's up?" (Y/n) asked, unsure of what could be so important.

          "Well, there are 2 things. I'll get the easier one out of the way for now. I don't want your answer just yet, but I figured I'd bring this up. Nezu decided that I would be the one labeled as your legal guardian. Part of the process will give you the option to change your name if you'd like. It wouldn't have to be mine, but I know you hate your last name, so I figured I'd put this out there. I'll be signing the papers in a few days so you've got a little bit of time to think about it." Aizawa first explained.

          Due to the tone of her voice, (Y/n) could tell this wasn't what the serious subject was. Obviously it was important, but there was a more pressing issue awaiting him. Although, it was a bit sudden and (Y/n) didn't really know what to think about the situation. His name. He hated it. He knows he hates it so damn much. That's why it was so curious of him that he hesitated to give his answer.

          "I see. Well, that's good to know, I guess. I'm not really sure what to make of this. Well, I'll think on it. What else did you need to tell me?" (Y/n) asked, trying not to think about this right now, not sure of why he didn't jump at the opportunity.

          Aizawa took a breath. She was one of the people against this idea, but as she was outvoted, it was determined that she would share this.

          "Alright. Earlier today, along with their Work Study students, a collection of heroes met up today. Have you ever heard of the Shie Hassaikai?" Aizawa asked.

          "No, I haven't." (Y/n) answered, wondering where this was going.

          "I see. They're a Yakuza group. We know they're currently led by a woman named Chisaki Kyou. Her villain alias is Overhaul." Aizawa explained.

          "Ok. What does this have to do with me. If you're looking for info on the group, I don't have it. I never branched off from the league, so I don't really know of any notable villains outside of the news." (Y/n) explained, unsure as to his purpose in this conversation.

          "That's not it. It was decided after the news of U.A. keeping custody of you was made public. Not all, but some heroes are able to recognize that you're incredibly strong. And with us being able to always track you through the armbands, there is no possibility of you escaping. Because of these 2 factors, someone brought up the possibility of having you help us on a raid." Aizawa explained, her words were concise and clear.

          (Y/n) was shocked. They really wanted him? Why? He's a villain. No, that doesn't matter right now. He only had one question.

          "What's the goal of the raid?" he asked with a curious tone of voice.

          "To retrieve and save 2 children. One is named Eri." Aizawa explained.

          "Ok. And the other?" (Y/n) asked.

          Aizawa hesitated for a brief moment, something (Y/n) noticed. This was not something (Y/n) was going to like to hear.

           "Well, you already know him. Funai Naoko." Aizawa answered.

          (Y/n)'s eyes widened. His mouth dropped a bit in surprise. He was wondering what Funai had to do with this. The little boy who he helped at the park the day he said his goodbyes to (M/n). The boy who told him he wanted to be a hero despite being male. Just why would he be taken by the Yakuza?

          "Tell me everything." (Y/n) finally responded.

          "We'll be holding another conference tomorrow. You'll get more information there, but what I can tell you is both of those children's lives are hell right now." Aizawa informed.

          "Well, that was the big one. Since I know you'll be coming, I'll let the others know. Be ready to leave early tomorrow." Aizawa informed the boy.

          "Got it." (Y/n) nodded, filled with the drive to help.

          The rest of the walk to the dorm was carried in silence. Eventually, they both made it to the dorm. They were about to branch off and go to their own rooms when Aizawa spoke up one more time.

          "Try hard not to think too much about it, ok? I can tell you're worried. I think it's a good thing to worry, but don't let it eat away at you. When you get older, if you think about all the things you could or couldn't have done, you'll only exhaust yourself instead of actually getting better." Aizawa calmly explained.

          Having experienced this type of thing in the past, she knew very well how much you could eat away at yourself within your own head.

          "I'll try...." (Y/n) returned, not quite sure how to truly respond to that.

          To him, the idea was weird. Obviously, he was going to worry. A child was suffering. He knew full well what it was like to suffer at the hands of others, and he wouldn't wish it on anybody. And that was how he responded this time.

          "Just understand that I also know what it's like to suffer.... As someone who's been to the lowest point, I refuse to let anyone else fall to that place." (Y/n) told her, every word the truth.

          Aizawa closed her eyes and sighed. She walked forward and up to the door. As she passed (Y/n), she said one final thing.

          "Just what am I gonna do with you...." Aizawa questioned, as if talking to her self.

          Although it was unseen, she had a smile on her face as she passed by and went into the dorms. (Y/n) walked in after her and they went their separate ways. When he walked in, he was met with the sight of Daichi, Kyouka, Mina, and Isami all sitting in the common space living room in a group. There were a few other groups of students as well, but he focused on that one as he walked up to the group.

          "You guys ready?" (Y/n) asked as he walked up. 

          Laid upon the table they had pulled aside was a series of notebooks and textbooks. Everyone had already gathered their stuff.

          "Yep! Just waiting on you." Mina exclaimed.

          "Alright. Let me go get my stuff real quick." (Y/n) said as he left to his room.

          (Y/n) did as he said. He changed out of the gym uniform that he was wearing into some black sweats and a black t-shirt. He grabbed the notes he had and made his way downstairs. Once again waiting for him was the group of 4 heroines in training. Mina had made sure there was a seat by Daichi ahead of time, so (Y/n) sat there.

          "So, where do we want to start? Daichi needs Math help. Ashido is bad at English. And Jirou and I need help with Midnight's project." (Y/n) explained.

         "Maybe we should start with Math?" Midoriya offered.

         Thus began a night of studying and note taking. It was filled with a number of challenges for each of the students. As the students shifter from subject to subject, the hours just kept on passing. Amidst the note taking, eventually Daichi had started to doze off. Noticing this, (Y/n) spoke up.

         "Maybe we should call it here. It is pretty late." (Y/n) offered.

         "Y- Yeah" Daichi said through a yawn.

          The group started to pack up. As they were all getting ready to go their separate ways, Midoriya noticed that Mina was pouting.

         "Ashido? What's wrong?" the greenette asked.

         "I didn't get to have my fun..." Mina mumbled.

          "I don't really get it." Midoriya put forth, confused at what she meant.

         The group then split. (Y/n) had went to his room and started to pack his notes. As he was getting ready to go to sleep, he heard a knock on his door.

          "Hey, (Y/n). Can I come in." Midoriya's voice soon came through his door, following the knock.

          "Door's open" (Y/n) called out.

          With a small creak, the door opened and Isami walked in. She closed the door behind her and looked towards (Y/n) with a serious face.

          "So, what's up?" (Y/n) asked.

          "Are you going to be coming with us? To save those children?" the lass asked.

          "Yeah. I am." (Y/n) answered.

          "That's good. With you there, it'll be a lot easier." Isami seemed pleased.

         "Why are you so sure of that? I'm strong, but not taking an entire organization on strong." (Y/n) asked.

          "Because your quirk is exactly what we need. You probably don't think of it like a hero's quirk, but it is the ultimate rescue power." Isami beamed.

          "Well, your right about one of those. This is certainly not a hero's quirk." (Y/n) returned.

          "Just think about it, though! No one can hold a hostage against you. You can always get the drop on an enemy. And with your strength, you can put someone down fast. Just a little bit of thought and your quirk has so much it can do. In fact, it's a little embarrassing to say it to you, but I.. I'd like to be able to kick like you one day." Midoriya explained, beaming at first and transitioning to embarrassed near the end.

           "ha. Well, I'm glad you think so. How is your Shoot Style coming along, by the way? While we're at it, how much of One For All can you use?" (Y/n) chuckled, then asked seriously.

          "Oh, It's still got a ways to go. Kacchan said my movements were too broad. And I can use 8% right now. Against Iida in the one on one match, I pulled out 10%, but I wasn't able to hold it long. I don't really know how much I can use without hurting myself." Midoriya explained.

          "Well, we can test that out tomorrow if you'd like." (Y/n) offered.

          "Really?" the lass questioned.

          "Yeah. I've got something I want to try out as well. Well, anyway. It's late and I want to sleep." (Y/n) finished the conversation.

          "Oh, good point. Good Night." Midoriya acknowledged before walking out of (Y/n)'s room and closing the door behind her.

          Now alone, (Y/n) turned the lights off and laid down in bed.

          "Don't worry, Funai. Soon. Soon I will get you out of there." (Y/n) resolved.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

51.6K 699 23
RWBY X MHA X Genshin impact x DxD. (OP neglected and abused Male reader) Oh, Heya. Names Y/N L/N but I go by Frost Greven now. This is my story, you...
21.1K 821 13
CAUTION ⚠️: genderbender alert! "I will never leave you and protect you no matter what." "Really?" "Yes, I promise." ------------ "I will always be h...
10.6K 80 13
From the title, you might think I'm transgender, but that's not the case at all. I didn't choose this, nor did I want it. One day, I woke up, and my...
449 5 6
(Trans Male reader) Warnings: Dead naming Dysphoria Swearing Trauma\PTSD Graphic imagery Slow updates Timelines from both MHA and Haikyuu will be f...