Almost Got Away With It (COMP...

Por iamnenee

Her hands shook violently as she dialed the 7 digits to call her big brother. Her heart was beating so loud... Más

❗️ATTENTION ❗️
1. Murder
2. Drama
3. Play Date
4. Flashbacks
5. Family Arguments
6. Grow Up
7. Big Mouth
8. Bad Memories
9. Drugs And Pain
10. Lies
11. Karmas A Bitch
12. Dark Conversions
13. No Love Lost
14. Poison
15. No Problem
16. Feeling Salty
17. He Can't Hurt You Anymore
18. Postive
19. Deranged
20. Truth Hurts
21. Hard Place
22. Disgrace
Characters‼️
23. PTSD
24. Escaped
25. Trapped
26. Crazy
27. Gone
28. Bold
29. Bombs
30. Act Up
31. More Drama
32. Trust
33. Planning
34. Meeting
35. Confession
36. Moving On
37. Rise Up
38. Lunch Date
39. Freak Nasty
40. Idiots
41. Late Night Shenanigans
42. Friends
43. Love
44. Therapy
45. Girl Talk
46. Rumors
47. Comfortable
48. Found You
49. Mood Swings
50. Communicating
51. Progress
52. Leave The Past Behind
53. Two Shots
55. Fantastic 12
56. Loving U
57. Our Time
58. In The Closet
59. New Addition
60. Date Night
61. Rest In Hell
62. Got Away With It
✨UPDATE✨

54. Shoulder To Cry On

1.3K 91 7
Por iamnenee

Kianna

"Take this." Trent said walking in the living room. I looked up from my phone seeing he had my medicine I was suppose to take.

"It's not even big, it small Kianna." he said handing me a bottle of water, and the pill bottle.

I sighed sitting up straight. "We're not even old yet, and you're giving me pills." I laughed a little.

"Somebody got to make you. Knowing you, you won't take them regularly, and you'll be dead, and old stretched out on the floor." Trent said laying his head in my lap.

I shrugged agreeing with him. He watched me take the pill. "Happy?" I asked looking at him.

"Yeah. Are you?"

"Pretty much." I said rubbing his head.

"Aye let's be old folks real quick, and watch some news. It look like it suppose to rain anyway." he said grabbing the remote turning the tv on.

"That's why you have the weather app." I told him going back to my phone scrolling down twitter.

"Yeah, yeah smart ass."

"A 20 year old male has been fatally shot dead at Motel 12. There still isn't a suspect, but detectives are working hard on finding evidence."

"Look like I seen his ugly ass before." Trent said tapping my thigh. I peeped up at the tv when the lady came back on.

"Probably." I said going to Snapchat to take a picture of us.

"-Raheem George is what we now identified the victim to be, has be shot twice-" I heard the lady on tv say making me pop my head up.

They showed a picture of him when he was alive. I stared at the tv

I lifted Trent head up, speed walking to the bathroom. I closed the door throwing up in the toilet.

I sat on the floor while my head pounded against my brain.

"Kianna? You Ight?" Trent said wiggling the doorknob.

"Just give me a second." I mumbled hoping he heard me.

"You sure?." he said.

"Yes." I said.

I stood up slowly grabbing some paper towels. I wiped my mouth, clean the toilet, and flushed it. I held the side of my head grabbing the mouth wash. I pored some in the cap rinsing my mouth out. After spitting, I washed my hands opening the door. I looked down on the seeing he on the floor beside the door.

" What's wrong? You good?" he asked standing up putting his hand on my forehead.

We walked back to the living room. I sat on the couch, and he sat beside me.

"What's wrong?" he asked again lifting my head up, after I put it down.

I took a deep breath sighing. I hugged him tightly.

"I..have to tell you something." I said mentally preparing myself for the same conversation I had months ago with my brothers.

He nodded rubbing the back of my head. "I'm here for you."

*

*

*

*

Alexa

"Go to the store, and get the thing on the list. Don't get shit else Alexa." my mama told me handing me the grocery list.

I looked over it rolling my eyes. "Ma you know they don't sell this at the grocery store."

"Girl go to every other store until you find it." she said waving me off.

I'm not about to go into a sex store

"Mhm. I'll be back." I told her grabbing my keys.

I went outside unlocking my car.

"Lex." I heard somebody whisper.

I looked around not seeing anyone in the darkness. I cleared my throat, opening car door. A hand went around my mouth making me elbow them in the middle of their stomach. They let me go bending down. I ran back to the house only to be grabbed again. I started to kick, and punch.

"Stop, stop, it's me." he whispered covering my mouth when he turned me around.

"Dex?" I said slapping his away. "What the fuck are you doing?"

"I got bailed out." he smiled.

I squinted my eyes looking him up and down. "Why you looking at me like that?" he asked coming towards me.

I stepped back. "Nothing."

"Why you acting like you scared of me? I ain't gon hurt yo ass."

"You don't look happy to see me." he said after I didn't say anything.

"I..I am, it's just...how am I sure it's actually, you?"

"You ain't gotta worry about that." he said. "Where ma at?"

"She's uh inside..who bailed you out?" I asked.

"Raheem bitch ass."

"He's was found dead today. How did he-"

"Damn stop asking all these questions, Lex." he said walking pass me up the porch.

I walked in front of him blocking the door. "You can't go in there."

"Why not?" he jerked his ahead back. "She my mama too." he said reaching for the doorknob.

"Just listen to me for once." I told him gently pushing him back. "You don't need to go in there."

"And why the fuck not?"

Should I really tell him our mama hate his ass?

He smacked his lips. "Ight. Move, Lex." he said pushing me out the way opening the door.

"You're back already? I know you didn't get everyth-" she stopped mid sentence once she seen Dex.

Her face went from shock, to full anger. I walked to her before she could say anything. "Ma, he got bailed out."

She looked him up and down before reaching next to her grabbing the vase that Dex bought her for Mother's Day last year. She threw the vase at him.

"Get out." she said. "Get out of my house!"

"Ma, please." I said holding her hands down. "He's himself. I told you what happened, and it was all on Tammi."

She snatched her hands away pushing me. "And you, Alexa! It's on all both of y'all!" she pointed between Dex, and I.

"I expected more from you since you're my oldest!" she said pointing at me.

"Ma just let me explain-"

She cut Dex off by grabbing a knife off the counter throwing it at him, missing him by an inch.

"Shut up. Both of you get the fuck out. You're bringing a criminal into my house, and you're protecting him. Get the fuck out!"

"We're your kids! It's not like he escaped jail. You won't even listen to us." I yelled back.

"I don't care bout either of you right now. Get out my house before I call the cops." she told us.

I pulled my keys back out my pocket. "Don't call me when you need some money cause that seems like the only time you care for me." I said.

"You put on a fake ass act in front of Leo, and Leon. They love you, and you don't even know who they are half of time." my voice cracked.

"Hope you're ready to put on the same act for the second grandchild." I said.

She cocked her hand back slapping me across my face. My face instantly started burning.

"I could care less. I hate you, from the bottom of my heart." she said in my face.

"Ight you ain't have to hit her." Dex said. "Leave the bitch then Lex. She don't care."

"If she don't care, then I don't give fuck." I said with tears at the edge of my eyes walking towards the door. "I'm out."

I opened my car getting inside. I laid my head on the steering wheel wishing I would've just stayed home today.

Even though I felt as if Leon didn't care for me, I would still rather be home with my son.

Dex hopped inside. "You straight?"

I looked at him. "Do it look like it? She hate me, Leon hate me, his siblings hate me, Leo don't wanna be around me, and you come out of nowhere thinking everything was about to be smoother than butter. So no. I'm not straight."

"Everybody can hate you if they want to, but you know I don't hate you."

"How can you not hate me? I helped, and watched Tammi torture you. I did everything she told me because I thought she was going to hurt Leo...now I came out and told everybody everything, it's like they are silently hating me."

Tears starred coming down my cheeks. "And maybe you're just saying that because you know I won't tell Leon your out of jail. I might as well end it all."

"I'm not, Alexa. Calm the fuck down. Ok?"

"I promise I got you."he said pulling me into his chest letting me cry silently.

________________

Well this chapter was...depressing, and loving.

Sorry lol😖

I finally updated on time😌🍪

Updating Monday

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

154K 4.9K 32
Ahah- I've got the motivation to actually make this so. . . . might as well do it! THIS STORY HAS BEEN OFFICIALLY BEEN DISCONTINUED. For reasons why...
173K 5.1K 42
This is it. He's going to die, and I'll be free. At the last second, he moved, and I was suddenly pinned up against the wall, the silver dagger now...
175K 8.7K 54
"Ahhh!!!" The man's body falls to the floor limp and I fall to the floor out of terror, "Why are you screaming? I saved you from being raped." I loo...
4.1K 474 34
[COMPLETED : 5|09|2016 and slowly editing ] He snapped his fingers and a red flame flourished into existence. "How did you-" "I'm a professional." He...