Purple Winter || kth ✓

By weuterpe

"Are you sure I'm not on your bias list?" Taehyung said, looking at you curiously, waiting for a response. "... More

1• Bonds
2• Surprise
3• Expectations
4• Reality
5• Cartoon
6• Grateful
7• Unbelievable
8• Stupid
9• Seriously?
10• say hi
11• small pinky
12• Past
13• Help?
14• Begin
15• Question
16• sTan
17• un-Pervert
18• fangirl
19• home
20• natural
21• tears
22• incomprehensible
23• changes
24• moon
25• kiss
26• time
27• who?
28• puzzles
29• Angel
30• Enchanted
31• drama pt.1
32• drama pt.2
33• our Jimin
34• colorful
35• Good day
36• yearning
37• home
38• alive
39• love
40• loved
41• thinking
42• breaking
43• melting
44• family
45• memory
46• secrets
47• argue
48• differences
49• only
50• scars
51• oops
52• birthday pt.1
53• birthday pt.2
54• finding
55• sinners
57• truth
58• away
59• missing
60• hurt
61• witnessed
62• okay?
63• maybe
64• irresistible
65• okay.
66• staying
67• falling again
68• to forever
69• and eternally

56• what if

645 51 12
By weuterpe

Taehyung's reflexes were sharp. He ducked and rolled on the ground such that the bullet hit Byong Chul's own brother who was trying to get back on his feet.

Byong Joon's upper body fell on your lap. He was heavy and made you feel gutted when his blood wetted your clothes.

You immediately looked up at Taehyung who facing Chul now. Chul spared one glance to his brother while Taehyung composed himself.

Taehyung felt his heart skip a beat when he saw Joon's body limp on you, he knew that Chul wouldn't spare him anymore.

His mind was sprinting through time, trying to find a way to defend himself without any weapon in his hand.

Chul's back faced you, your eyes

"Motherfucker!" Chul cursed as he came for Taehyung's neck.

He held him tight in his grip and put the gun on Taehyung's forehead.

He gulped.

"Taehyung." Byong Chul spoke with spite in his voice.

"You really need to die this time."

You were witnessing a horrific scene, Taehyung standing in front of you, breathing soundly before the danger of death could knock him out.

You felt your breathe stop and heart skip a few beats as you let the near possibilities sink into your conscious.

Taehyung was standing still, his eyes wide open as they burnt into Chul's face. Taehyung's hands were on Chul's shoulder, he could get hold of his neck whenever he wanted, but he was cautious to make a move.

Chul was still too, he was hesitant to pull the trigger. Anger was clear in his eyes, he was fuming, his face was red.

He was scared. He was scared as hell to kill Kim Taehyung.

He knew the power Taehyung held over the world, he knew he'd die if he's caught.

And government of South Korea wouldn't let anyone lay a finger on Taehyung, they wouldn't spare the person who would have killed him.

His brother's money wouldn't save him anyday, he was scared to death to even move against Taehyung.

He looked around the room in his periphery. He saw his men, lying unconscious on the floor, because of Taehyung's muscle hits. He realised that he had nobody to back him.

He needed a backup even when he had a gun in his hand, he was a coward, a bit coward.

His hand was shaking as he met eyes with Taehyung once more.

Your eyes fell on Byong Joon's lifeless hand that was on your wrist. You saw a small knife in his bracelet.

"You really came to save this slut?"

Taehyung spoke nothing. He was watching you move, he couldn't figure out what you were doing but he knew  you were upto something.

You knew what you had to do, you struggled to get the bracelet into the grip of your fingers and flung the tiny blade bare.

You could hear your surroundings. Chul's hoarse and shaky voice was making you go fast, you never knew when he would make his move.

"I don't care if they put me in jail for killing you right now."

You managed to slice the thin rope that fastened your  right wrist with the chair.

Taehyung saw your right hand spring free, his chest started breathing heavily. He was unsure of what you were doing.

You used the small knife and your free hand to easily chop the other rope too. You tried your best to make the least noise and you were successful to some extent.

You looked at Taehyung with a blank face. You were free but you didn't know what you should do next.

You didn't know how to push the dead body down without making a noise.

You wanted to take the metal rod beside your chair that Taehyung had used to hit Byong Joon and hit Chul.

But you couldn't stand up without making a noise.

Taehyung was still standing in the same postition as two minutes before, now being provoked by Chul to speak something.

Chul was purposely trying to drag Taehyung into a conversation. He was waiting for a backup so that he could tie away Taehyung and get his way with him.

Chul was an absolute coward and it was actually sad that Taehyung didn't know it before.

Taehyung had an image of him as a politically powerful person who had bought police to take Taehyung's name out of your kidnapping case.

He considered him dangerous. He stood there wishing if he had known this side of his enemy before, he would have made bold moves in past years as well.

He himself wasn't aware of his power that scared his enemy to death.

He would have told you the truth as well.

He was continuously watching you, subtly enough.

Your presence of mind and bravery surprised him, he regretted taking you as a timid person, he regretted not telling you the truth and fighting together against Choi family.

But he was taken aback when he saw your figure rise from the chair. His eyes widened when he saw you push the dead body to the floor.

For a moment, he had a thought that Chul had already shot him and he was a ghost.
He felt Chul's grip tighten over the gun.

He looked at Byong Chul. He was sweating. He didn't pull the trigger, instead turned around to see y/n.

"You fucking bitch! How dare-" he shouted on top of his lungs, scaring the shit out of you.

But he was cut by Taehyung's tight grip around his neck as he rolled his hand to Chul's sleeve to take the gun out of his hand.

Taehyung was holding Chul when you high kicked him and made his composure even more disheveled.

Taehyung was successful taking the gun out of his enemy's hand as he slouched him down with his punches and kicks.

Taehyung pinned him on the ground and started to beat the shit out of him.

He punched him with both hands, one of them had the gun in it.
Chul's face was bleeding badly because of the metal hitting him continuously.

You joined him when you made a kick or two, sending shivers down his body.

Bitterness was clear in his eyes as he looked at you but he couldn't move a muscle under Taehyung's hold and body weight on him.

He was shouting curses and swear words about your parents and Taehyung.

Taehyung was dangerously close to groping his neck and sending him to hell right in the moment.

It was only few minutes later that the enemy stopped fighting back and surrendered.

His eyes closed as he fainted because of Taehyung's punches.

With one last kick, Taehyung got to his feet and stood beside you, wondering what to do.

He faced you with uncertainty in his eyes.

His face had a few cuts, two of them bleeding a little too much.

You wanted to raise your hand and press them so that the blood would stop oozing.

You wanted to give him the handkerchief in your pocket to press onto his wounds.

His gaze was intent and seamlessly integrated to your fears. He just couldn't stop finding words in your eyes.  He wanted a response, something from you.

He wanted you to say something or express in victorious smile or a tired cry.

He waited for you to come running into his arms or slap him for his dishonesty and mistakes.

He wanted you to do something instead of looking at him with emptiness in your eyes, fogged with dense disappointment.

He walked closer.

You felt your heart race another time.

You didn't know why you didn't step back like you usually did. You didn't know why your eyes didn't move straight to the ground.

You stood there like a stone, still, eyes never leaving his as he walked towards you.

One of his hand went to your clothes and he started to button your formal clothing that you had brought for your internship.

When his hand brushed your breast, you looked down to his left handand immediately slapped them away.

Taehyung gasped and let his finger flick your neck with the gun in his hand and make you face him.

"Put your hands up!!"

Policemen walked into the room.

Taehyung gasped and your eyes followed his eyes, to his other hand that held a gun.

Your legs felt weak as you saw three policemen walk closer to the two of you as you rose your hands above your head.

With the corner of your eye, you could see Taehyung biting his lip.

You looked around the room, one of the enemies men was moving and was probably getting to his feet in next few moments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 382 46
{ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ} "You know what? I'm more than angry. I'm furious. You throw away my feelings like they're nothing. Like I'm nothing. And then you...
6.8K 308 36
•If it's not you it's not anyone• He has waited for you since so long and now after he has the chance to be with you, he will make sure that he gets...
5.5K 79 16
"Yah, Minji-ah. Saranghae~" he said it again with aegyo. I can't help and blush. "Awww, is Minji blushing???" he asked again. I shook my head and pu...
1K 265 31
(Cover by @Voidelove) Would you love me? Even if I turned out to be not what you thought I was? Will you turn your back on me like the others? Will I...