๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐“๐„ ๐†๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๏ฟฝ...

By k-kirstein

"๐‡๐Ž๐–'๐’ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ,๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ’ ๐˜๐„๐ ๐„๐€๐‚๐‡ ๐ƒ๐€๐˜" "๐–๐‡๐„๐ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐ˆ ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐“" ----เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ i... More

Ah Shit, Here we go Again
HEY HEY HEY! A Job you say?
Cookies
Hackers and Heroes
Just Flying By
Two Birds
His Emotions
Excuse her for being Antisocial
His Shirt
Kiddie Table part 1
Kiddie Table part 2
Kiddie Table part 3
Waiting
Cooking by the Book
Girly Habits
A Whole Ass Mood
His lip corners
Bumpy Falls and Cuts
That Boy Sus
What's worse than a rapist? A child. No.
Cats Out of the Bag
Surprise
Lipstick ๐Ÿˆ
His Problem ๐Ÿ‹
Toddler Time + Sprout
By The Minute
Five Brands On Aisle Five
Answered With Pee
Like A Puzzle
Shiny Buns
Ah Yes This ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘Œ
His Rules
Kai's Spree Deal ๐Ÿ‹
Wishing On Stars
The Spicy Answering Chisaki ๐Ÿˆ
She's Eri shes seven, and She's learning how to read, maybe...
Eri Chisaki
Moanday with Daddy ๐Ÿ‹
One Free Ticket to Crazy Zoo
Black Stick
The S is not Silent
Fumihiro Saves the Day
I Need Loyalty
Living Hell Brought Angels
Tiny Pinky Promise
Beautiful
Attention from Mommy ๐Ÿˆ
Oooo A Working Man
What the โœจfawk โœจ
Steps
Mini Voices
Yes To The Dress
Mr. and Mrs.
Life ๐Ÿ‹

Segsy ๐Ÿ‹

4.6K 138 742
By k-kirstein

Y'all KNOW the drill. 🍋 means 18+ sexual content. I'm on a roll woop! Enjoy~
__________________________________

There was no escaping your sisters death grip right now.

Your stomach still felt a little wobbly inside, Levi's tea helped a bit.

"Woah so this is your mans car? Rich and hot." Your sister said with a sly smirk. "Seriously." You said with an annoyed look.

"You know what I meant. Besides you two love each other. I don't want to ruin that. Now, keys." She innocently smiled holding out her hand.

"Yeah no, I'm driving my boyfriends car." You laughed throwing the keys up and entering the drivers seat.

S/n groaned getting into the passenger seat. "Oh c'mon this stinks. You don't even know where we're gonna go!" She was acting like a kid in her seat.

You rolled your eyes. "You stink. Just give me the location and I'll put it on my maps, duh." You stuck your tongue out at her, she angrily did it back.

S/n paused, and tried not to smirk at her new idea. "Wait. Call your boyfriend first, I'm pretty sure he would like to know why your going to be a little late. Kids are a handful." She sweetly patted your leg.

You quickly obliged knowing it was a good strategy. After all, Kai just got comfortable with Eri. The kids combined together were even more hyper.

As you started scrolling through your contacts to find Kai's, your sister stared and roamed her eyes around the car.

They soon landed on the pictures he had of you and Eri. "Oh what's this, loverman is lovesick with you?" She asked snatching the picture.

You found Kai's contact that had a heart at the end. Then you looked over at S/n. "Hey what are you doing?! Put it back!" You reached time take it, but she swiftly moved away.

"Nuh uh make me." She stuck her tongue out with a laugh. "S/n I swear, it's not your put it back please!" You commanded her.

She huffed. "Fine. So when's the wedding?" She snickered turning into a snort. "W-what?!" Your fingers felt hot as the phone stopped ringing and a deep voice answered.

"Hello Y/n? Are- don't touch!" He screamed in the phone before you heard more giggling.

"K-Kai! Uh are you doing well, it sounds like a hassle." You couldn't help but laugh.

He sighed. "Their not too bad, just secretive." He chuckled behind the phone. "Oh that makes me miss them more." You smiled to yourself, feeling the bubbles evaporate in your stomach.

"Y/n come! Stop it. My love are you coming yet?" You heard Eri's voice followed by Kai's.

You sighed. "Actually about that. S/n was also at my Uncle Levi's house and uh s-she invited me to go somewhere." You awkwardly said.

Kai was on protective mode now. "Where exactly?" He asked sternly. You muted yourself and asked S/n who was blowing her nails.

"Where are we going?" You whispered. S/n turned and smiled sweetly at you. "A simple store. You do remember Midnight's Secret right? The lingerie store." Your sister said, her face moving into a sly smile.

Your entire body lit up in a heated temperature. "Y/n?" You heard Kai from your phone.

Before you could yourself, S/n unmuted you. "I-um w-we're j-just going t-to the market, y-yeah! I love you take care of the kids tell me if you need anything!" You quickly said and hung up.

Taking a deep breath you shakily turned to S/n. "Can I back out now?" You smiled nervously. "Nope! Time for another lovey dovey night with loverman. Now, drive Y/n. I'm doing this for your own good." She laughed and winked at you.

You groaned in return. "I can't believe I'm doing this." You said marking the place on your maps. "Technically I forced you to do it. But Jesus those marks he left on you sure are dark." She causally said pointing to your neck area.

Where Kai had left all kinds of huge, dark purple and red hickeys.

You slapped your neck. "D-don't bluntly blurt it out!" You yelled embarrassed again. "Alright alright! Geez how hard did he go?" She quietly said thinking. "S-s/n!" You both argued.

On the way to the 'hottest' lingerie shop in Japan. Oh boy.

________________

Kai has just gotten off the phone with you and was currently rubbing his temples. Such a difficult women. I could've gone to the market for her.

He was lost in his thoughts of you until he heard your nephews words.

"So if I'm 99 pounds, and I eat 1 pound of marshmallows , does that make me 1% marshmallow?" Vovok said with marshmallows stuffed in his mouth.

Kai had on a scared and confused face. How were these kids so, special?

"Vovok you really think you can get there?" Kai asked the boy with a short laugh.

The kids were currently eating marshmallows in the kitchen. Kai had gotten tired of holding them and making them fly around the house like a plane, up and down.

Eri and Vovok were both still filled with lots of energy, swinging their legs in a synchronized motion.

Suddenly the girl giggled. "I think you can Vovok." She had a small tint of pink eating another sweet.

"Thanks Eri!" The boy laughed turning to Kai. "Uncle Kai?" He asked with a cheeky smile.

The male looked at the tiny boy with kind golden yellow orbs, as well as his hyper daughter. Eri rarely had sweets, that is until you introduced them to her. He was glad you did.

"Yes? What is it Vovok?" He said, gently cleaning the sugary pieces off his mouth. "How much do you weigh? Oh how big are your muscles?!" He said with much more excitement.

"My muscles?" Kai laughed while the boy nodded rapidly. "My daddy has big muscles like this!" Eri grinned stretching her arms out, quickly catching herself before she fell of the chair.

"Show us please!" They both gave him puppy eyes. "Kids-" "Pwease!" They pouted cutely again, right at him.

Kai couldn't shake away the cuteness the two held. "Okay." He said lifting his sleeve and flexing his arm muscles.

Their pupils grew bigger. Sugar rush. "Woah!" The bounced in their seats and jumbled around. "Uncle Kai I want to be just like you!" Vovok pumped a fist in the air.

"And I want to be like Y/n!" Eri giggled along with Vovok.

These kids, he loved them. With all his heart. He loved you just as much.

____________________

"S-s/n it's not here would you look at that! L-let's just go!" You stuttered trying to stall and not arrive at the shop.

Your sister continued to pull you along, searching every place in the mall with her eyes. "Your not a disabled person Y/n! It's just minor fun store! Get loose inside!" She laughed letting you walk, growing closer to the store.

"I can't with you!" You whispered in her ear with a groan. "And I can't with you! I wouldn't be here if I didn't want you to be even more happy with your hot boyfriend." She smirked and looked at the people passing.

Some males were eyeing you and your sister as they passed with flirty eyes. They became closer and saw the deep marks in your neck, eyes darting and walking away.

You tried to cover your neck nervously. Becoming more embarrassed when you sister found the store, and guided you in.

A whiff of perfume was immediately shot in your nose, making your throat itchy again. You tried not to chock, making your stomach churn. A store clerk greeted you both.

"Hello! Welcome to Midnight's Secret! Is there anything specific you were both searching for today?" She asked folding some panties.

You tried to avoid contact with anything revealing in the store, it was hard. There was see through, every apparel! Even panties with just strings.

What the hell is this place? You thought feeling uncomfortable from all this. What would Kai think? You thought again feeling your fingers turn hot.

"Oh yes for a very special night! I need a pair of matching lingerie for this women here. In the color of- what's Kai's favorite color?" She paused speaking to the worker and faced you.

You had on a shaky smile. "I- uh um f-f/c?" You answered more like a question.

"F/c you said! Perfect we have a whole entire stock in that. Follow me please!" She giddily said and lead you both the section she was talking about.

You all ended up surrounded by all kinds of different and sexy undergarments for women. All in f/f.

"So you said you want a full matching piece or a bra and panties the same style? We also have them loosely separate holding on by a few strings." She stated walking around.

"Um I'm not sure. I'm new to these things." You shyly said, S/n smiling at the worker. "I love first timers! It's always so special to pick the right things, here let me give my top three options." She was even more excited taking your wrist.

The first one was a full piece. With clear lace designs in the chest area. Tiny straps holding it all together.

"This one has a very firm hold, the texture is silky and comfortable." She said as S/n shrugged.

The second one was a thin f/f bra, along with pieces of fabric that played as panties. "This one is are new one. The brand is still starting so I'm not sure." She said leading you away.

The last one was a clear laced design bra. The panties were thicker with straps on the ends that help your thighs. It also came with a silky black robe. "I totally recommend this one. Strongest material and most comfortable. The robe is the best sexy add on." She smiled.

Before you could respond, S/n did. "She'll take this one." She smirked. "W-Wait-" "Perfect I'll help you out to pay!" She helped you carry it.

It was really sexy, but, how would Kai react?

__________________

"Okay so here's the plan big sis. You drop me off at moms and drive to his house. Then you make him take Eri and Vovok to moms house again so you can prepare by yourself! No distractions!" Your sister stated.

"I don't know if I can do this." You said looking at the lingerie in the bag. "Course you can you've done it before with him. I'm sure it'll be fun. He'll be drooling." She reassured you.

"I hope so." You said leaving her.

The plan begun.

________________

"So I need to take both of the kids? Why's the food bag so small?" Kai asked holding the laughing kids.

"B-because you do! So Eri can say bye. Stop asking questions!" You snapped at him.

"Oh feisty I like it my love. See you in a bit." He smiled and bent down to kiss you. You kissed make with a sweet kind.

The kids laughed. "See you later alligator!" They both giggled. "Not in a mile crocodile!" You blew them a kiss as Kai stepped out.

As soon as he did, you ran upstairs to get ready.

Minutes later you were already panicking. "There's so much holes what goes where?!" You asked yourself, half naked. Trying to figure it out.

"This here, ha! And then the robe!" You put on the thin coat. Then, looked at yourself in the mirror.

"How do people wear this?" You said looking at the thin lingerie. "Y/n I'm back. Eri fell asleep in her clothes." You heard Kai coming up the stairs.

"P-put her in the room!" You squeaked getting in his bed.

Soon, Kai came in undoing his tie. "God I'm so tired." He looked at you under the covers.

You gulped. "Damn your more tired than me?" He quickly removed the covers and saw your attire.

His golden yellow eyes immediately filled with lust. "So you went to the market huh?" He smirked climbing on top of you, brown hair falling.

"Yes." You breathed out as he looked down, taking everything about you in. "I guess it's time for my dinner. Segsy." He said leaning his forehead on yours.

"Segsy?" You laughed, but stopped when his slender hand held your cilt. "See? Your making my words act up, sexy." He said before smashing his lips on yours.

You immediately kissed back in the passionate kiss on the bed.

Kai's hand moved from your cilt to both holding your torso. His tongue slipped across your lips for enterance, you smirked and didn't let him.

His hand flew to squeeze your ass and you gasped, giving his tongue an opening. Your boyfriends wet muscle explored your wet cavern and danced with your tongue.

Your hands went up to grip his hair, robe slipping down. You made tangles in it which caused him to groan.

Kai pulled away from the kiss, a strand of saliva holding your tongues together. He destroyed it, trailing to your neck.

"No one tried to talk to you right?" He asked in deep breathes. "N-no. You marked your spot to hard." You said as his knee went up to your cilt creating friction.

"Good my love." He bit your ear and started to leave solid hard kisses along your neck. "Ngh K-Kai~" you moved your hands around his hair, moaning.

You felt your cilt getting wetter, causing it to slip out of your panties a bit. Kai felt it as he boner went lower and rubbed against it.

His lips left your covered hickey neck. "Oh eager are we Y/n~ Me too, your just so sexy in that clothes~" He moaned smirking at you below.

His slender hands went on top of your attire and he ripped the lingerie off, revealing your breasts and wet below. He took his shirt off and threw it with the rest.

"S-she said this was the strongest material!" You gasped holding his abs. "Not for me and you." He licked his lips kissing your torso and playing with your breasts. "K-Kai~" you moaned harder.

Your legs slipped off his pants slowly. His boxers revealed a huge tent building up inside. "See what you do to me~" he groaned moving up to kiss your swollen lips again.

The kiss was heated as he removed his boxers. With no warning, his large member flew inside your area.

You moaned loud as he went deeper and slow. Then extra deep and fast. "God you feel so good Y/n~" he moaned as you felt your stomach turn into a knot.

"Ahh K-Kai that's t-the spot~" you moaned gripping his bare back.

"Turn around." He ordered heavily. "H-huh?" You asked with a bright blush. "I'm going to hit it from the back so you won't feel your legs anymore." He kissed you and turned your body around.

His hands gripped the headboard as his members slipped in and out of your rear end. You moaned louder at the new feeling.

"I-I'm gonna cum." You moaned feeling his go harder. "M-me too. Last hard one." He smirked and went in deep before pulling out in time.

As your bodies both released the cum on the covers. He didn't bother to clean in and made you collapse with him on the bed.

"Damn you were good. Segsy." He deeply laughed and gave you one more passionate kiss.

"So much for the lingerie." You laughed kissing back.

"Goodnight my love." He said holding your bare bodies together. "Goodnight Kai." You responded.

Feeling your stomach do spins again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.3K 4.5K 32
"๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ, ๐˜‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ญ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜š๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ." You were no one, nobody. Just one in a millio...
127K 4.8K 65
(Y/n) lived in an underground family during her whole life, and to avoid a huge war between two of the biggest gangs of Japan, she is forced to marry...
859 51 8
"ษช แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› แดกแด€ษดแด›แด‡แด… แด›แด สœแด‡สŸแด˜...ษช ส€แด‡สŸสŸส แด…ษชแด…" "สแดแดœ แดกสœแด€แด›...?!" "ษดแด! สแดแดœ แด…แดษด'แด› แดœษดแด…แด‡ส€๊œฑแด›แด€ษดแด…! ส™แด‡แด„แด€แดœ๊œฑแด‡ สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ ษดแดแด› แดแด‡...ษช แด€แด แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฐส€แด‡แด€แด‹ษชษดษข ษชษดแด‹ แด…แด‡แดแดษด!!" _____________...
142K 4.2K 19