Saving Casanova: Book 2

By AriesAngeloAuthor

This is Book 2 from Finding Casanova. After the death of Espian. Troy is trying to live his life by drinking... More

Coming Out
Bad News
I'm Not Afraid To Die
Until We Meet Again
An Unknown Place
Saving Troy 2.0
Feeling Fuzzy
Saving Troy Again
The Visit
Steaks and Wine
Reborn
His Birth
Unexpected Visit
Boyfriends
Another Surprise
Results
Our Time With Maxwell
Forgiveness
Bad News 2.0
Promise Me 2.0
New Year's Eve
You Promised Me
"Would You Troy..."
Marriage and the Future

Giving Ourselves To Each Other

628 70 14
By AriesAngeloAuthor

*TROY*

I could hear his breathing get heavier as I kissed his chin and slowly go down towards his neck. His moans ignited fireworks inside me as I grabbed the neck of his jacket and slid it off. It thumps on the floor as he grabs my face and pulls me into an intense kiss. His lips were magical as I felt his length sword fight with mine. I smiled as we continued kissing.

"What are you smiling about?" I pulled away as I noticed his blue eyes were gleaming at me in the dark. I felt his hand rub my bulge that had formed inside my pants then he firmly squeezed my engorged shaft. I moaned as he kissed my chin.

"I'm smiling because you make me happy. I haven't felt this in quite some time. I never thought this feeling was going to awaken," I bit the bottom of his lip as he started to stroke my shaft outside my pants. My eyes closed as he kissed my chin. "Fuck yes, I love how your hand feels on my cock," I moaned as my words stuttered.

"Just let your feelings do the talking," his thick voice ignited a spark.

"Mind if I taste it?" He pushed me away as he slammed me on the wall. He slowly slid down my jacket as he kissed my neck. "Mmm," fuck his lips feel soft and velvety. He unbuttoned the top of my shirt and slowly left the top part open as he kissed the center of my chest. A small moan escaped my lips. I saw him get on his knees as I looked down at him. I could still see his handsome face while the night light shined on him from the windows. His blue eyes blazed with lust as I heard my zipper getting pulled down slowly. He was lucky because I wasn't wearing any underwear.

I felt his long fingers grasp my hard shaft as he carefully took it out. I felt a slight chill graze my hardened shaft when suddenly I felt his lips wrap around my cock. His warm tongue swirled around the tip as he went up and down. My head hit the wall as my shaft throbbed in his mouth. I could hear how he slobbered around my cock. "God your mouth feels amazing," I moaned as he kept going. I grasped the back part of his head as I made him deep throat my shaft. I heard him gag as it turned me on more.

I let him go as I heard him take a deep breath. "Fuck, I love that you're rough," his husky voice made my body jump for more. I needed him.

He stood up as his face was in front of me again. My cock throbbed as he grasped it with his hand and started to stroke me. He got close to my ear as he bit my earlobe. "I want to fuck you," he kept stroking me as my moans became more intense.

I normally don't bottom but fuck, he was turning me on so bad. "Tell me you want me," he whispered in my ear as he licked my earlobe.

"I want you inside me," my heart was pacing faster and faster as the blood surged to my cock. He kept stroking as I could feel my precum oozing out my cock.

"Yeah, you want me to fuck you?" His voice more demanding as I moaned so fucken loud that I almost came but he stopped stroking me. My cock throbbed a bit as I controlled myself from coming.

"Yes, fuck me please," I don't know what's gotten into me but I was begging him to fuck me.

He pulled down my pants and he quickly flipped me around. He spread my legs as he lifted my hands above me. "Keep them up," I'm liking this Rowen. His raspy voice was demanding and he was controlling. I heard him unbuckling his belt as the thump of his pants hit the ground. I could feel his shaft poking my ass as he got closer to me. His hot breath was now close to my ear. "Are you clean?" He licked my ear as I moaned.

"Yeah I am," my words stuttered as he finished taking off my shirt. He lifted my hands above me again as he gently kissed my neck and grazed my shoulders with his soft lips. "You're so fucken perfect," I felt him spread my butt cheeks as he aligned his cock with my entrance. "Ready?" I bit my lips and tightened my fist.

He slowly pushed inside me as his hard shaft ripped me open. My body erupted into intense heat. My face burned as my body jolted with pleasure. "Ahhh! Fuck yeah," I moaned and yelled. "Damn you're huge," I could tell he was.

"Yeah, you like that," he wrapped his fingers around my neck and gently squeezed. He pushed in more as his cock kept pulsing and my body kept wanting more.

"Yes, fuck me harder!" I yelled as his thrust became faster and intense. I could hear his breathing increase as his grip was getting tighter and tighter on my neck.

"Fuck! You're so tight!" He pecked my shoulder as he kept going faster and faster. I was hard as a rock. My precum was dripping on the floor as I felt my cock constricting into a pleasurable eruption.

"Rowen, I'm about to come," I said as I panted heavily.

"Just wait, don't come yet. I'm almost there," he whispered in my ear as I felt a droplet of his sweat on my shoulder. Our breathing was intense. My entrance was on fire as he kept thrusting. I rolled my eyes as I couldn't resist this magnificent pleasure that was about to erupt, without warning my leg jerked as the best pleasure erupted from my cock. I didn't even touch myself as I started to come.

"Holy fuck!" I yelled as my body jolted with excitement. My body tensed up for a bit as I kept erupting onto the floor.

I felt him moan as he backed up and stroked on top of my ass. I felt his warm cum squirt all over the bottom part of my back. "Ahhh, fuck that feels awesome!" He yelled as I dropped my arms to my side. I felt his body press against mine as he kissed my neck. "You were amazing," he pecked my neck, and then I turned my neck to kiss his perfect plump lips.

"You were amazing as well."

My pants were still on as I turned around, they tangled up around my knees and I fell forward. I pushed him down as we both landed on the wooden floor. We both began to laugh. His laughter was like music to my ear. I flipped over on my back and kept laughing. I finally took off my shoes and unlatched my pants.

"Well that was fun," he kept laughing.

Our laughter slowly settled as we stood on the floor for a couple of minutes. I guess we were both lost in our thoughts. I felt my body cooling as a sudden chilly breeze came from the bottom crack of his front door. I shivered as I heard him stand up. "Come on let's take a shower and go to bed," I saw his arm extended in the dark as he helped me up.

I pulled him closer and sucked on his bottom lip. "That was amazing, you're amazing," I gave him several pecks as he smacked my ass.

"You felt incredible," he slowly pressed his soft lips on mine. He led me into a dark hallway and into the bathroom. We took a warm shower and changed into some clothes he had in his drawers. We changed the dusty bed sheets and into some new ones he had in the closet. We finally managed to get into bed. It weird because we never turned on the lights only when we were in the shower. I don't think it went through our minds. We both enjoyed the tranquility of the moons gleaming light that shined into the cabin.

He pulled me closer to him as we both were naked. His skin was warm as I placed my head on his chest. I put one leg over him as I heard his heart pace fast. "Are you nervous?" I asked as he kisses the top of my head.

"A little bit," he clears his throat.

"Why?"

"Because I feel comfortable with you and its nerve-wracking that I'm feeling a spark that was once burned," his voice was calm and soothing.

"Well don't be nervous. I'm just as nervous as you but we'll get through this," I kissed his chest as I heard his heart slowly go back to its normal beat.

My eyes slowly got heavy as I began to shut them. I smiled as I finally went to sleep.

I heard the birds chirping as a soothing cool breeze came into the room. I shivered as I didn't feel the warmth of Rowen. I opened my eyes as I shot up. He wasn't in bed. My heart began to race when I heard a noise in the kitchen then a whiff of bacon invaded my nostrils. My stomach began to growl as I sat on the edge of the bed. I looked down at my naked body and smiled. Every part of my skin was alive and happy. I glanced at the edge of the bed as I saw a warm outfit nicely folded. I changed quickly and headed to the kitchen.

I saw grocery bags on the wooden counter as his back was towards me. I love how his sweater insinuated his broad shoulders and his ass looks great in those sweatpants. I glanced at the decent size cabin. It almost resembled Jake's cabin but this one was well equipped with more luxurious furniture. The sun came beaming in as I got a whiff of roasted coffee brewing in the coffee pot.

I walked slowly behind him and wrapped my hands around his waist. "You know what turns me on?" I whispered in his ear and pecked his neck.

He dropped the knife in his hand and moaned a bit. "What?" He turned over and smirked.

"A man that can cook and have a great ass," I slowly moved my hips around his ass as my shaft got hard.

"Mmm, you're lucky I like it both ways, so soon you can fuck me," his voice was so sexy that I lost my appetite. I wanted to fuck him right here.

I gently kissed his neck and licked the skin between his shoulder. He moaned as I pulled down his sweatpants. "Mmm, I see someone is eager," his voice just kept igniting a spark inside. "Alright fuck me right here," he finished pulling down his sweats as he leaned on the counter.

I pulled back as his plump ass was on full display. My cock was throbbing for it. I jerked off as I licked my lips. I spread his legs and aligned my length into his entrance. I saw him clench his hands as a moan escaped lips. I pushed in as he yelled with passion. "Ahhh," he moaned as I closed my eyes. God his walls are tight and warm.

I thrust slowly as the sensation began to build fast. I was so aroused that I gave myself goosebumps. My body shivered as his groans became louder. I grasped his waist as I began to go faster and harder.

"Fuck yeah, go faster," his voice begged and I delivered. I went faster as my cock constricted. I saw him jerking off. I couldn't hold it any longer I took my cock out as I burst on his back. "Ohh fuck, this feels so amazing," I heard him moan as I saw him come as well. The floor had a puddle of his cum.

I walked over and grabbed some napkins. I cleaned his ass and then I cleaned myself. He pulled up his sweats as he turned around and pulled me into a kiss. "I think me and you are going to be doing this often," he kissed me as we both smiled.

"Is that a bad thing?" I asked as he bit my bottom lip.

"Not at all," his eyes were a different blue. A blue with white speckles surrounding the iris.

I kissed him softly as he smiled. "Let's get some food in our system. I want to take you on a hike."

My heart beat faster and my hands got sweaty. It was scary but I couldn't help it anymore. I'm falling for Rowen and I'm falling for him hard.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

374K 16.5K 17
Everything he did was for me. And everything I did was for him. I broke his heart. A heart I cherished. A heart he entrusted me with. A heart he l...
138K 3.9K 45
When two lovers' best friends meet for the first time... lots of feelings can rise. Attraction, confusion, lust... love? Will they be able to overcom...
486K 15.2K 28
One was a nerdy chess player. The other was an outspoken jock. But they both had a secret. A secret they unknowingly shared. Until one day it came o...
54.4K 2.2K 26
(#1 in the Undying Love series) When he was seventeen, Troye Evans lost the love of his life. With his parents big superstars and his older sister bu...