With You [Cannon Kuroo x read...

By Kurooswifie

You are a manager for the Karasuno the volleyball team, along with Kiyoko. When you met the captain of the N... More

Y/N's Info
How it All Started Pt. 1
How it All Started Pt.2
Apartment Choices
How it All Started Pt. 3
Practice Match Pt.1
Practice Match Pt.2
His Chibi Chan
Yachi's Appearence
The Bus Ride
Training Camp Pt.1
Training Camp Pt.2
Matcha Strawberry Latte
The Simple Date
Lev x Yaku
A Kiss from Kuroo
A Chat With Kenma
Barbecues and Sleepovers
The Last Day
Sick Day
Couple Rings
Long Distance Date
Date Pictures
Shrine Visit
The Kuroo House
Aquarium Date
Late Night Talk
The Nekoma Sisters
Nekoma Matches
With You
Extra Chapters or Season two
Season 2 Confirmed
I Think I Like You
Moving In
I Love You (Chibi Chan)
Dinner With Old Friends
I Love You (Forever and Always)

Truth or Dare

16K 402 1.3K
By Kurooswifie

 Y/N walked into the room and saw the girls, except for Eri and Yachi. "Hey guys I'm back, I'm so sorry I couldn't help you with the work," Y/N said as she closed the door, "do you know where Eri chan and Yachi chan is."

"Hey Y/N san," Everyone said.

"Eri chan and Yachi chan are out buying drinks still," Kiyoko said, "it's fine that you didn't help by the way."

"There wasn't much to do anyways." Kaori added, "you can repay us by telling us where you were though."

"Oh you know I was just out nothing much." Y/N replied.

"We knew that you were out, but the real question is with who." Yukie commented.

"Come on Y/N chan, tell us." Mako added.

"Nope, I'm telling you I just went out that's it," Y/N answered, "there was no one else with me."

"Oh come on Y/N chan, there's no point to lying to us," Kiyoko started, "we'll find out anyways."

"F-fine I was out with Kuroo san." Y/N admitted.

"You guys were out on a date right?!" Yukie asked excitedly.

"Yeah." Y/N whispered.

"Hey say that again but louder Y/N chan, we couldn't hear you." Mako commented.

"Yeah I was out on a date with him." Y/n said louder this time. All the girls tackled her on to the ground and hugged her, or tried to anyways.

"Congrats Y/N you got yourself a boyfriend now!" Mako exclaimed. The girls sat back down again to talk about the date.

"So what did you guys do?" Kiyoko asked.

"Oh you know, we went places." Y/N answered.

"Y/N chan be more specific." Mako pouted.

"Fine we went to Mitsuwa for dinner then a park then we went to the beach." Y/n added.

The door swung open revealing Eri and Yachi with two bags filled with drinks. "Hey guys, we're back." Eri exclaimed.

"Hey guys," Yachi added, "oh and Y/n san thanks for the money here's your purse."

"Thanks Yachi chan." Y/N said (Y/N actually left her purse in the room and used the money in the back of her phone for the date).

"Here I'll hand out the drink," Eri stated, "Okay so here's one for Kaori, a Honey Dew Slushie for Yukie, a / an F/D for Y/N san, an iced green tea for Kiyoko san, and a jasmine sea cream tea for Mako san."

"Here's your drink Eri chan," Yachi said handing Eri her drink from another bag.

"So what were you guys talking about," Eri asked taking a sip from her drink.

"Y/N chan has a boyfriend now." Yukie semi shouted.

"Wait what!" Eri and Yachi exclaimed, "really?!"

"Yeah and she went on a date today with Kuroo san." Kaori added.

"I knew it, no wonder she was gone for a long time." Yachi exclaimed.

"Wait guys calm down it was just a small date, it's not all that special." Y/N commented as she took off her hoodie and only wore her sports bra, since it was hot.

(Don't worry curvy girls, you are wearing high waisted shorts if you want so it covers up that part that you don't like, cause same for me)

"Nope it's special because this was your first date, and we shipped you with Kuroo san." Kiyoko said, "And we were right all along."

"Now tell us more about that date, it must've been exciting." Mako exclaimed. Y/N explained the date to her friends while she constantly became flustered. The girls were having fun while drinking and laughing. They all finished the drinks and Y/N along with Kiyoko to toss away the trash.

* Kuroo's POV *

I was walking out for some water along with Bokuto and Akaashi, and I saw my short Chibi Chan and her manager friend Kiyoko throwing away some trash. I saw her in a sports bra with shorts and I almost got a nosebleed. I don't understand how she looks good in everything. I decided to take off my jacket and wrap it around her small body as a small surprise. She instantly shivered in shock as I wrapped my oversized jacket and arms around her short figure. "Hey Chibi Chan what are you doing?" I asked as I buried my face in her neck, trying to hide my red face and making her flustered.

"Oh h-hey Kuroo san, um I'm just t-throwing away some trash from the managers' room." Y/N stuttered.

"Alright then I'll leave you to it," I replied as I let go of my arms, "here do you want to wear this tonight?"

"Yeah sure I'd love to," Y/N said as she slipped on my jacket. I took a good look at her and decided that this was a good choice, she looked really cute in my clothes especially when she's flustered.

"Let's go Y/N chan I think you spent enough time with your boyfriend already." Kiyoko commented, smiling slightly.

"Alright then bye guys," Y/N smiled as she waved to the guys.

"Bye Y/N chan, bye Kiyoko san," Bokuto and Akaashi said.

"Bye Chibi Chan, bye Kiyoko san." I said after.

Bokuto then asked, "Is that the person you're dating?"

"Yeah isn't she cute." I showed off.

"Well we didn't expect her to be your type," Akaashi commented, "we thought you liked girls more on the taller and hotter side."

"Well this just means that you guys don't know me that well." I replied jokingly.

"Hey guys wanna play truth or dare?!" Bokuto asked loudly.

"What does that have to do with this conversation Bokuto san?" Akaashi asked softly. The group walked back near the gym.

"I was looking forward to this game during camp." Bokuto pouted.

"It's fine, let's play then it could be fun," I said agreeing with Bokuto, "but who else is going to play with us."

"We could invite the Karasuno guys and the Nekoma guys." Akaashi suggested, "Do you want to invite our school Bokuto san?"

"It's fine they could hang by themselves, they said they were too tired." Bokuto exclaimed as he turned off the lights in the gym, "Now let's get everyone."

"I'll get my team, you two can get Karasuno, we'll meet up at my room." I said as I closed the gym doors. I walked with the two over to our rooms and dropped them off near Karasuno's room.

"Kay see you later Kuroo san." Akaashi said quietly.

"See you later Kuroo san." Bokuto exclaimed.

"Bye." I semi shouted across the room, since I had already started to walk away. I walked over to my team's room and opened the door. Kenma was gaming like usual and Yamamoto was watching him and Lev was talking to Yaku. I assumed that everyone else on my team was at dinner or at practice in another gym. "Does anyone want to play truth or dare?" I asked my team.

"I want to play!" Yamamoto shouted excitedly.

"Me too!" Lev yelled after.

"I'm down," Yaku said.

"I'll go this might get fun anyways." Kenma said softly.

"Wait you too Kenma?!" I said in confusion.

"Yeah this might get a lot of drama so I'll go to record." Kenma replied back to me.

"Alright well we're going to play in this room so we'll wait." I said to everyone. After my team and I waited and set up for a while, Bokuto and Akaashi came with Karasuno. I saw Tsukkishima, Yamaguchi, Kageyama, Hinata, Nishinoya, Asahi, Sugawara, the captain Daichi, and Tanaka.

"Hey everyone are you ready to play?" I asked. Everyone mumbled, shouted, or stated and yes and sat into a circle. I sat next to Kenma and Yaku. Yaku was sitting next to Lev and of course Bokuto was sitting next to Akaashi.

"So who's starting first?!" Hinata questioned everyone.

"I think Bokuto san should start cause he did want to play this." Akaasi replied.

"That's reasonable, go start Bokuto san." Kenma replied as he began to record the entire game.

"Alright, Truth or Dare Kageyama san." Bokuto started.

"Oh um I choose truth," Kageyama replied in surprise.

"What is the funniest picture of you?" Bokuto asked.

"I never look bad," Kageyama huffed.

"Actually I have a picture," Hinata said, pulling out his phone to show a picture of Kageyama, "I took this before a practice."

*Kageyama's Picture BTW*

"Boke Hinata Boke Stop," Kageyama exclaimed.

"I guess the King can look dumb." Tsukkishima added. I laughed along with everyone until I interrupted and said, "Your turn Kageyama san."

"Well then Truth or Dare Tsukki san." Kageyama said, looking quite mad.

"Alright King of the Court, I choose Dare since I'm not a wimp." Tsukkishima said.

"That's good, because I dare you to crack two eggs on your head." Kageyama said, looking quite pleased with himself.

"Fine I'll do that, Yamaguchi san you're coming with me." Tsukkishima replied calmly.

"Does anyone also want to come along?" Yamaguchi asked. Tsukkishima gave him a big glare as Kenma said, "I'm coming along to record, anyone else."

"Oh I'll go," Bokuto said excitedly.

"Me too," Lev shouted. Everyone eventually came to watch and we all headed over to the cafeteria for two eggs. We all walked into the kitchen to find the eggs, but we couldn't find them.

"Here I'll go ask the managers where the eggs are," I volunteered, "I'll be right back, does anyone want to come along with me?"

"Yeah I'll come along," Yaku volunteered, "let's go Kuroo san."

"You got it Demon Senpai." I agreed to walk next to Yaku. We were walking while talking about our teams and the game until we arrived at the door. I knocked on it a couple times until the door swung open and revealed my cute girlfriend.

She looked up at me and Yaku and said, "Oh hey guys what brings you here."

I instantly blushed at the fact that she kept her promise on wearing my jacket. "Oh w-we're here to a-ask where the e-eggs were." I stuttered.

"Oh the eggs?" Y/N asked looking confused, "um do you want directions or should I just go with you."

"C-can you come w-with us please," I stuttered once again.

"Yeah sure let me get my shoes first," Y/N agreed.

I realized that Yaku saw all of that, mainly because I looked back down at him after the conversation. "Nice going lover boy." Yaku said in a sarcastic tone, "you won't get a chance now."

"Actually she's already my girlfriend Demon Senpai, so don't make comments proving that you lack docosahexaenoic acid." I said back.

"Wait already, I expected you to take even longer, unless you're lying to me," Yaku said.

I could hear Y/N say to her friends, "I'll be right back," before she left.

"Are we ready to go?" Y/N asked.

"Yeah let's go now," I replied.

"So Y/N chan are you actually Kuroo san's girlfriend or is he lying to me." Yaku said to Y/N.

"Yeah I'm his girlfriend why." Y/N said happily as she took my hand to hold.

I instantly blushed slightly at this action so I decided to return the favor. I squeezed her hand lightly and looked down right after to see her reaction. Her face color faded into a light pink color so my plan worked. "Oh please love birds calm down." Yaku said, making me embarrassed that he had seen the entire scene.

"Oh look we've arrived at the cafeteria," Y/N said as she let go of my hand to open the door for Yaku and I.

"Thanks Y/N chan," Yaku said as he walked in.

"Here let me help you Chibi Chan," I said as I took a hold of the door.

"Thanks Kuroo san, but let's head in together okay?" Y/N replied holding out her hand. I took a hold of her hand after I closed the door. Y/N went into the kitchen with me and headed over to the refrigerator. She let go of my hand to get a carton of eggs out and asked, "how many eggs do you need."

"I only need two," I said to her, "do you want to watch the dare, it might be amusing."

"Yeah sure, let's go then." Y/N said as she handed me the eggs. We walked over to where the guys were at.

"Oh hey Y/N senpai nice jacket." Nishinoya commented, "where'd you get it."

"Oh I got it from him, Kuroo san." Y/N said as she pointed at me.

"Awww congrats you got a boyfriend." Nishinoya exclaimed.

"Wait really, aww Y/N chan is growing up now." Daichi exclaimed.

"Wow he's tall too, I expected this though." Sugawara commented.

"Congratulations, Y/N chan so how long have you been dating." Asahi said.

"I um just dated him today." Y/N answered.

"Wait what?!" The four guys said while trying to surround Y/N, " you better not hurt her or else we'll go and hurt you too."

"Hey guys calm down it's fine, Kuroo san is a great guy he won't hurt me." Y/N said trying to calm them down, "let's go check out the dare now alright."

I held her hand and walked her over to a spot to watch the dare. "Here come sit right here with me." I said sitting down and pointing at my lap.

"Oh no I'm okay I'll just sit right next to you." Y/N replied as she took a seat right next to me.

I decided to grab her waist and pull her into my lap. I wrapped my right arm around her waist so she couldn't escape. I used the other arm to gently pull her hair away from the back of her neck and to pull down the collar of the jacket. I then planted a few kisses on the back of her neck as we watched the show in front of us.

"So how are we going to crack this on Tsukki san's head," Yamaguchi asked.

"Should we just open it on his head?" Hinata suggested.

"We should do something more amusing," Tanaka said.

"Oh oh how about we smash them on his head." Bokuto suggested.

"That's the worst idea I have heard the entire day, and Noya san suggested microwaving plastic a while ago." Tsukkishima said, muttering the second part.

"It's agreed, let's do that, I will volunteer for one of them!" Yamamoto exclaimed.

"Me too!" Tanaka exclaimed.

"Oh god I can't believe two idiots are in charge of this." Tsukkishima sighed.

Yamamoto stood on a cafeteria bench and exclaimed, "Three, Two, One!" And the egg broke onto Tsukkishima's head.

"Alright my turn," Tanaka exclaimed getting the other egg, "Kay Three, Two, One!" Another egg broke onto Tsukkishima's head.

"I knew this was a bad idea," Tsukkishima said, "I'll go make the dare after I wash this mess off, Yamaguchi you're coming with me."

"Kay then I guess we're going back an waiting till Tsukkishima san is done." Daichi exclaimed.

"You guys can go ahead, I'll walk Y/N chan back to her room," I said to the group.

"Alright see you later Kuroo san." Everyone said.

"Are you ready to get back," I whispered, taking Y/N's smaller hands.

"Yeah let's get going now," Y/N smiled. I squeezed her hand lightly before we left the cafeteria and we headed over to her room. On our way there, we talked and held hands.

"Hey Chibi Chan, don't worry about burdening me or anything cause you're not." I said as I rubbed my thumb on her hand, "I want to be a good boyfriend so let me do things too."

"I will, it's just that I'm too used to being independent. Even though there are people that care about me, they have someone just for them, and I don't." Y/N replied, "You don't have to do many things to be a good boyfriend you know."

"Yeah but I want to be useful so why don't you be lonely with me instead." I replied, "plus you even have me now so let me do things too."

"I'll let you do that only if I get to do the same." Y/N replied, "Oh I guess we're at the door now, um can you lower your head for me."

"Oh yeah sure why do," I started, but she startled me and kissed me on the cheek. Y/N then walked in the room and I stood out there dumbfounded. I listened in closely and heard a bunch of squeals and I couldn't help but stifle a small laugh. I entered my team's room at the same time as Tsukkishima and his friend Yamaguchi.

"So now that everyone is here again, let's start and it's your turn Tsukkishima san." Sugawara said out loud. The three of us sat in the circle with everyone and Tsukkishima said, "So truth or dare Noya san."

"Truth please!" Nishinoya exclaimed.

"Do you have a crush, and if you do, who is it?" Tsukkishima said.

Nishinoya looked up at Asahi who was right next to him, and he nodded. Nishinoya then said, "I do and my crush is Asahi."

Everyone went silent until Sugawara spoke up and said while smiling genuinely, "Congrats Noya san you have figured out yourself and you should be proud."

"Nice job Noya san, you're so brave." Daichi added.

Tears formed in Nishinoya's eyes as he said, "Thank you for not judging me everyone."

"Well how could we, we're your friends," Hinata said, "nothing that happens will change that."

"Noya san what about Asahi san." Tanaka asked.

"Oh we were dating." Asahi replied.

"What?!" Everyone in the room exclaimed, including me obviously.

"Yeah we've been dating for a while." Asahi said, holding on to Nishinoya's smaller hands.

"Are we the only people that know?" Tanaka asked.

"Nope Y/N chan is the only other person." Nishinoya replied.

"Wait when?" Asahi whispered so only Nishinoya could hear.

"It was on the bus ride, she suspected when we did it." Nishinoya whispered back.

Asahi blushed as he whispered again, "Did she see it then."

"No she thought we were making out some we're safe." Nishinoya said quietly, "don't worry about it, we're safe." Asahi nodded and looked back at everyone.

"What you didn't tell us?!" Sugawara exclaimed.

"How did Y/N chan find out before us." Daichi added.

"Let's just say it was an accident, but now let's continue the game," Nishinoya answered, "I want to connect the schools a bit more so Yaku san, truth or dare."

"I'll pick dare, give me a good one." Yaku replied.

"Alright I dare you to kiss the person on your right." Nishinoya said.

"B-but that's L-Lev san I don't want to." Yaku said blushing slightly, Lev's face went from a white pale color to a light pink hue in a matter of seconds, and I found this quite odd.

"A dares a dare my friend, now go what else do you have to lose." Nishinoya said.

"My pride, crush, and chance." Yaku thought as he scooted closer to Lev. Yaku took his hand and gave him a mini peck on the palm of his hand.

"Y-Yaku san I l-like you!" Lev exclaimed right after the action.

"What the hell?!" Yaku exclaimed.

"Many great relationship secrets are getting spilled here." I commented trying to lighten the mood, "and was that a good 'what the hell'. "

"Let's let Lev san explain himself for once," Kenma suggested, "maybe that could fix some miss understandings, even though there isn't much, start talking Lev san."

"Y-Yaku san I l-like you as a possible s-significant other." Lev stuttered as he blushed pretty hard, "do y-you not l-like me back, cause I underst..."

"No you see I do like you back, I was just surprised that's all. If you want would you like to be my tall boyfriend, even though you could be annoying sometimes." Yaku said, muttering the last part.

"Wait really?!" Lev exclaimed as he tackle hugged Yaku on to the ground, "of course I want to!"

"Alright but first things first, get off me," Yaku said, "and two we still have a game to finish so we can do stuff later, but for now truth or dare Kuroo san."

"I choose dare," I quickly replied.

"I dare you to kiss Y/N chan." Yaku dared.

"Oh okay it's not that hard, I've kissed her on the cheek many times before." I replied.

"No, I mean kissing her on the lips." Yaku clarified.

"Oh that." I blushed slightly.

"You have to do it, or are you too chicken." Yaku said.

"F-Fine I'll do it, but I'll kiss her tomorrow and you guys could check on me." I said, "is that fair enough."

"Well duh of course it is, as long as you do it right." Yaku agreed.

"Alright well it's my turn, so truth or dare Asahi." I asked still a bit flustered.

"I choose truth then." Asahi replied.

"Kay well have you done the 'it' with Noya san." I asked as I made air quotation marks on the word "it".

Asahi had a slight blush on his face as he looked down at Nishinoya san looked back up at everyone. "I choose dare then."

"Well I dare you to ask Nishinoya san to sit on your lap, and either way he has to sit there." I ordered.

"Alright then, well Noya san do you want to sit on my lap?" Asahi asked as heat rose to his face.

"Yeah of course, I'd love to." Nishinoya said, trying to hide his excitement. Nishinoya sat in Asahi's lap and Asahi just wrapped his arms around his smaller boyfriend and rested his chin on his head.

"Alright well Asahi san it's your turn to ask someone else." I stated.

The game kept going until it got pretty late, and I was still wondering how to give her a kiss on the lips. I wanted our first time to be nice, but hopefully it can be especially in this situation. My team and I cleaned up and settled down.

***********************************************************************************************

Please vote, share, and comment if you can. The next chapter is going to be an OVA, so it's your choice to read it or not.  Thank you for your time and happy reading.

- The Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 4K 27
[COMPLETED] (L/N) (F/N) was a student at Karasuno High where she had always wanted to go to since they went to nationals, but her dad got a job in To...
531K 21K 44
Y/N L/N has always considered herself as a push over. Always living under the shadow of her best friend Emiko Kuroo. Being friends with Kuroo Tetsuro...
1.1K 125 34
•= Sway with me =• (Not the best quality work but the storyline's good.) Fluff-y Kuroo. Female bi!reader. Angst. Slowish burn. CW: self deprecation...
91.7K 1.9K 21
(Mostly just soft Kageyama) You are Hinata's childhood best friend, was supporting Hinata at his middle school game. When you see Kageyama on the c...