Always & Forever

By trintheebrat_

-a traphouse production- my works #1 february 2021™️ "that's why i wanna thank you and then give you the best... More

Faceclaims
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
...
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
...
Chapter 59
Epilouge
RUN IT BACK

Chapter 24

19.7K 622 221
By trintheebrat_

Hiii! Love y'all!

-

Omniscient

Shae slid Mac and Cheese in the oven, setting the timer. Lay set the table, and Ari sat and watched.

Niy stirred the pot full of greens, out of all the friends she's the only one that could really cook. Shae sat down and rubbed her belly, picking a playlist. She decided on some oldies, "Wifey" by N.E.X.T played through the living room stereos.

Jay walked in the kitchen, watching Niy dance to the song. He ran his tongue across his bottom lip, fiddling with the box in his sweats pocket.

Niy felt a pair of strong arms, she looked up at Jay and smiled. The two still hadn't made up, but they weren't about to ruin everybody's holiday.

"Will you be my wifey?" Jay sung in Niy's ear causing her to blush. She turned around so that they we're facing each other.

"Yes I'll be your wifey." She laughed hugging his torso. He kissed her forehead and dragged her to the middle of the kitchen. The song changed to "Forever my Lady."

(play song nowww)

Zay grabbed Shae up and rubbed her belly.

"So you're having my baby. And it means so much to meee..." He sung kissing her cheek.

"You and I, will never fall apart." Ant dragged spinning Lay around.

"You and I. We knew right from the start, baby, baby. The day, We fell so far in love." Jay cheesed at Niy.

"Now our baby is born so healthy and stronggg." Zay mumbled against Shae's lips.

"Forever my lady. It's like a dream. I'm holding you close. You're keeping me warm, If this is ecstacy. Forever my lady, I say just what I mean. Forever and ever, I pray is what I see" The four guys sung in unison.

Anybody could see they all felt strongly for these girls, even Sosa saw himself with Ari. He just couldn't stop fucking around. He had his hoe ways, but he was trying to put them away for her.

Jay knew Niy was meant to be his wife. He couldn't let any other nigga have her, that's why he was putting her on lock today.

Ant wouldn't trade Lay for the world. She saved him, he didn't wanna be alive anymore. He suffered from severe depression, it was only going downhill until her. She gave him a reason to live.

Zay and Shae were deeply in love since they were 15. They dated freshman year, but Zay started putting the streets before her. It was only now, they were both mature enough to rekindle. He knew he didn't see himself with anyone else, he liked the sound to Lashae Marie Smith.

Today was the day, all the guys would realize...that no amount of money, girls, drugs, cars or even millions. Could change the fact that they all had everything they needed in that cabin.

•••

"Oh shit, you scared me." Niy jumped at Jay. She clung to her towel, and he sat up on the counter.

"Niy." He called out pulling the box out of his pocket.

"Hmm." She responded slipping on her VS set.

"Ion like us being like dis, just tolerating each other. I wanna be wit you, and only you. Fuck all them other hoes Niy. I want dis, so I'm asking you now." He paused.

"Be my shordy?" He asked opening the box. Niy turned around and looked at him.

"It's so pretty Jayy." She cooed looking at the ring.

"Put it on mama." He have the box to her.

She admired the ring, wiping her cheeks. It had two smaller diamonds, and a big heart diamond in the middle. "Always & Forever" was engraved on the band. It was clear he blew a whole bag.

"Thank you Jay for real." She kissed his lips.

He brought her back, resting his hand on her hip. He brought her into a passionate kiss, rubbing her ass. She rubbed his waves and snaked her arm around his neck. The pair had missed each other's touch.

In the kitchen Zay sat and bounced his leg up and down, he was nervous like never before. Shae waddled from their bedroom in a mocha brown dress, accentuating her bump. The two had been through a lot, but it's always gonna be them.

"Hey bae." She cheesed going into the fridge getting a pickle.

"Wassup babygirl." He nodded his head going into the living room. She noticed he had been avoiding her, when in reality he was scared outta his mind.

"Hey y'all, I put the food out since I didn't help cook." Ari said coming into view.

Zay nodded his head and followed her into the dining room.

"Omg this is so cute, I love y'all." Shae's eyes watered.

"Shut them pregnancy hormones up for they transfer over here." Niy shook her head.

Everybody laughed and sat down. The friends spent the next 2 hours joking around, telling stories, and just enjoying each other's presence.

"Niy you remember Granny cook-out, when we tagged teamed that boy." Zay shook his head remembering him and his cousin.

"Oh my god yess, you was over here throwing hot dogs at him." She laughed drinking some water.

"Wait wait-Niy that was you?" Jay chokes on air.

"I did bring you didn't I." Zay thought, he tried to remember how Jay and Niy had never met before. He had brung him around a lot, and mentioned Niy a lot.

"Wait so what'd he do to make y'all tag team him?" Shae asked intrigued.

"He was somebody boyfriend or sum, and at the time I was in my fuck a nigga phase. Ian want no parts, and he wouldn't take no. So I slapped him, and he must've not known who Zay was cause he hit me back." Niy shrugged.

"Nigga ain't make it till tomorrow" Zay added on "Ask Jay, that was his first body."

Niy's head snapped in Jay's direction. Jay grinned remembering that moment.

"Ian know who you was at the time, but I know if you put your hand on a female you already a bitch in my book. Zay couldn't handle him, I think he had fuck nigga duties or some shit." He explained, out of all the friends; Jay was never the one to hoe around. He wanted love, old school love, the type of love his parents had. He wanted a lover, best friend, and soul mate; he found all of that in Niy.

"Anyways chile, lets go around the table. Say what you're thankful for." Lay semi-yelled.

"Ok I'll start" Jay offered "I'm thankful for my niggas, y'all my brothers. It's us four forever. I'm thankful for my sisters, even though y'all aggy. Niy probably woulda left my ass if it won't for y'all so preciate it. And lastly I'm thankful for my wife. Thank you for sticking with a nigga, locked in for life." He finished, kissing Niy's cheek.

"Alright it's time for a real nigga, I'm thankful for my fine ass snow flake. You my favorite girl. For all three of y'all slow ass niggas, break bread always. And for my special ed ass sisters, thank y'all for being dumb. I swear it be having a nigga weak." Sosa ranted.

Everybody laughed, and continued going around the table. Until it was time for Zay.

"Ahem, can I have y'all attention." He cleared his throat.

"Nigga act like its 25 of us here." Sosa shook his head, all the guys knew what was next. They kept it from the girls, they're too sensitive.

"Boy leave my babydaddy alone." Shae interjected.

"Anywayssss, I'm thankful for my lil family, I'm thankful for Shae taking a nigga back, I'm thankful for you not aborting my seed, I'm thankful for that good pussy, I nutted in on purpose." He started off.

"But on a real note, I'm thankful for you babygirl. You real life, all a nigga need. I love you with everything in me. I want this for life, you ain't going no where. Us and our 5 kids gon have us a nice ass house, and we gon have a happily ever after. I promise you, that I'm a man now. I'm ready for our family, I'm ready for us. I'm ready to call you my wife. Lashae Marie Brown, will you marry me?" His voice cracked as he got one knee. He earned gasps from the girls, and cheers from the guys.

"Bae you knew about this?" Niy asked Jay, causing him to nod his head "Why you ain't tell me?"

"Cause you woulda broke out in tears everytime he opened his mouth to speak." He shrugged.

"Yes, yes, yes. A thousand times yes!" Shae squealed. He brought her into a hug, and they rocked side to side.

It was a happy ending for them all...

-

SIKEEE! Lemme stop playing so much😂 This was so cute to write 🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

328K 7.5K 49
"Im a gangsta baby , tell me can you love a thug ." Nba Youngboy .⛓️
265K 6.9K 52
you keep me sane and safe that's why the bond we have is never ending... be my peace until we know what this is... my first book.. January 2023
415K 12.2K 51
" 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚒𝚖𝚊 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜, 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚝 𝚎𝚖 𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚖." PSA: READ AT...
112K 5K 53
Gotta be love and can't be lust. Once I get started ain't no stoppin'. Started as a crush, now you're my target. (2024)