Little Mercury

By Ahsoka98

When social services show up on Freddie Mercury's doorstep with some pretty big news. Follow him and his daug... More

Intro & Cast
Disgusting
Amelia
Getting Ready
New Home
Favourite Uncles
Grandparents
The studio
Birthdays
Nursery
Deja Vu
Keep Yourself Alive
Christmas
Questions
Departure
Poor Brian
Small World
Holiday
Back to School
Success
New Adventure
America
Tour Bus
Museum
Magic
Goodbye For Now
Bad Timing
Missing
Bursting Point
Rockfield Farm
BoRhap
Broken
News
Heartbreak
Cast List 2
1980
Moving Day
High School
Headteacher
New Friend
Garden Lodge
Drummer?
Audition
Meeting
Halloween: Part 1
Halloween: Part 2
They Know
Concert
Christmas Shopping
First Gig
Familiar Face
Truth Will Out
First Date
Party!!!
Aftermath
Solo
Meet Up
Santa Monica
Work Experience
Come Home
Reunion
Approval
School Show
Live Aid
Prom
Results Day
Tests
Doctors
Lesson
Losing
Hurting
Fallen Angelz
Driving
A/N: Not A Chapter
Joint Celebration
Girls' Night Out
Aids
Wedding Dress
A/N
Wedding
New Normal
On Edge
Scan
Time Flies
Baby
New Beginnings
First Christmas
Time to Say Goodbye
Tribute
New Book!!!
Change of Plan Amelia Mercury book 2 is happening!!!
It's here!!!
Five Years

Telling

1.5K 36 43
By Ahsoka98

Happy birthday Joe Mazzello, our funny Deaky clone!! Another extra-long chapter I just kept writing, also can we appreciate how cute the picture above is, love Ben and Frankie.

Amelia's POV

When I woke the next morning it's like my body flipped a switch and the faint pregnancy symptoms I had been experiencing have now come back in full force, I shot out of bed and throw up in the toilet.

At 6 weeks there is no baby bump however I do have a constant bloated feeling, it's a wonder I never knew until yesterday.

I brush my teeth getting rid of the bile taste and wash my face but I still feel gross. Slipping into a pair of leggings and a Queen tour t-shirt, putting my hair up in a messy high ponytail I head downstairs for breakfast, "Morning," I groan walking into the kitchen.

"Morning sweetheart," Dad looks my outfit choose up and down, "not feeling great?"

"It's like someone flipped a switch and I have no energy, how do women do this more than once?"

Joe returns to the kitchen from the pantry, "Morning Little Miss, can I get you any breakfast? Scrambled egg and toast?" It's something that I usually love but at the mention of egg my stomach rolls and I running back out the room to the nearest toilet.

End of Amelia's POV

"Was it something I said?" Joe frowns, he hasn't been told yet.

Freddie chuckles watching his daughter flea the room, "It's not your fault Joe, your missing some information. As of April next year there will be a baby in the house."

It took Joe a moment to get his meaning and then it hit him, "She having a baby?"

"Yes I am Joe and egg is 100% off the menu until further notice," Amelia came back answering his question, "I'll have breakfast later, I'll be sick again if I eat anything now."

"Does Ben know your coming?"

"No, but it's his day off so he should be home," Her brain seemed to suddenly wake up and all the things that she hadn't thought about slammed to the front of her mind, "Oh god what's his mum gonna say? And I need to tell the girls too and what about the band stuff? We've only just signed the bloody contract and now this, I've really messed up haven't I?"

Freddie pulls his daughter into a hug, she rests her forehead on his shoulder new tears creating a damp patch on his t-shirt, "Milly, you not the first and certainly won't be the last. Ben's mum loves you and as for the band, you can still record your album and go from there. Just because your having a baby doesn't mean you have to give up your dreams. I may not be thrilled about you being pregnant but you will always have my support."

She relaxes against him cuddling him closely, "You always know what to say, is that a parent thing or just you?"

"A bit of both I think, becoming a parent doesn't happen overnight. It will be hard but you will learn as you go along, there's no right or wrong because no child will ever be textbook."

"I love you, dad."

"I love you too, now before you go I have something to ask you." Amelia pulls back from his shoulder to look at him properly, "How would you feel about Jim moving in permanently?"

"Of course I don't mind it takes you long enough, just warn him that there will be a screaming child? I think Joe is going to need a pay rise. He's going from feeding two humans and ten cats to four humans and ten cats."

------

Amelia's POV

Knocking on the door and Ben's mum answers, she's a lovely lady, "Hello Milly, love. You here to see Ben?"

"Hey, Mrs Jones, yes I am."

"How many times have I told you to call me Angela? Well, he's still asleep, I'm just nipping to the shop so feel free to go and wake the lazy lad up."

I giggle watching her leave before going inside and head upstairs, I should have known he'd still be in bed but it's only 10 am so I'll let him off. I open his bedroom to find him fast asleep with Frankie curled up next to him.

How I wish I had a camera, Frankie heard me open the door, she wriggles out of Ben's grip and bounds over to give me kisses. I give her a big fuss then set her on Ben waking him up, he groans, "Frankie get off, I'm trying to sleep."

"I think you've slept long enough."

His eyes pop open and he smiles patting the space next to him, I remove my shoes and jacket while he moves over giving me space to lay next to him, "I haven't forgotten about a date have I?" he mumbles into his pillow.

I snuggle into him and he wraps his arm around my waist, kissing my forehead, "No, I came unannounced. I have something we need to talk about."

"That sounds serious."

"I'm afraid it is serious. Do you remember our prom night?"

He smiles dreamily, eyes falling shut, "Of course, you looked so beautiful."

"Do you remember what happened at Sophie's house?" He nods, "Do you remember using protection?"

His eye shot open again and he sat up eyes wide, "Shit! No, I didn't are you here to tell me your pregnant?"

I sit up with him, "Yes, I found out yesterday." Frankie chose that moment to jump back on the bed snuggling close to my stomach, Jerry did the same last night.

When he doesn't say anything dropping his head in his hands, I try to explain myself, "I know this is a big thing and if you don't want to be part of our babies life then I completely understand but you have to know that I won't be giving it up. I don't want history to repeat itself and be like my mum. I want to love this baby, I want this baby to grow up knowing that he or she is loved and has a good family."

"Have you been to the doctors?"

"Yes, they did a scan to confirm my dates and find my due date."

"Which is?"

"11th of April, I'm 6 weeks," I grab my bag pulling out the scan picture and hand it to him. He takes it rubbing his thumb over the grey blob affectionately.

Finally, he beams, "I'm going to be a dad?"

That smile brings relief to my heart, "Your going to be a dad." His shot forward crushing his lips against mine gently lying me back against the pillow, nearly squishing Frankie before she moves.

He pulls back grinning, "I don't care how young we are, I knew one day I wanted to have kids with you and make you my wife. So what if we're doing it in the wrong order and I will be there every step of the way, I promise. Don't worry about the band either once your able to tour again we can come either with you or I'll stay here and look our baby." He moves his hand down to pull my top up but he hesitates, "Can I?"

"Yeah, there's no bump though, not yet."

Shifting so he is level with my stomach he pushes my top up, rolling my waistband down, kissing my lower abdomen, "I could care less our baby is right here."

The kiss makes me shiver, I can't believe he's taking this so well, "I have an appointment on Monday if you want to come with me?"

He nods press more soft kiss to my skin, "I can sort something with work."

"Um... your not allowed to come to my birthday thing tomorrow."

His eyes shot up to me but he doesn't look too worried, "Oh god, should I be fearing for my life?"

"Not if you give them enough time to come round. Dad already has but he says your not allow round for a little while. The others don't know yet so I'll be telling them tomorrow and you being there probably isn't the best idea. How do you think your mum will take it?"

"She'll either be thrilled or I will be homeless," He doesn't seem to care one bit grinning brightly at the scan photo in his hand.

Dozing lightly with his rest head against my chest one hand rubbing gentle circles on to my stomach with the odd kiss. I doze with him running my fingers through his hair.

When his mum got home we revealed the news and contrary to what I thought she is thrilled to be getting a grandchild.

------

Instead of going straight home after I head to EMI studio's to speak to Miami. His assistant is kind enough to inform him that I am here, he appears moments later, "Milly, this is a surprise, what can I do for you?"

"Can we talk in the office?" I don't want some nosy people leaking this to the press.

He looks at his watch, "I have 10 minutes, come on. So what can I help you with?" he asked once the door is closed.

"It's something that is going to affect the band and I apologise that it is such bad timing. I'm just going to come out and say it... I'm pregnant."

Just like everyone else his jaw drops, "Right um... does your family know? And when are you due?"

"My due date is the 11th of April. Dad and Jim know, so does Jessica, Ben and Veronica. The rest will be told tomorrow. I know this doesn't help Fallen Angelz but I only found out yesterday. If I had known at the meeting I would have said something."

He sighs writing down the information, "Well you can still record the album that's not a problem if you're happy too? I'll set up another band meeting for later next week and we'll discuss maybe moving the album release to after you've had the baby and what to do about the tour."

I knew he'd know what to do, my brain doesn't feel so scrambled anymore, "That sounds like a good plan. I'm happy to still record as for the tour, I spoke to Ben about it earlier we agreed since he was meant to be part of our lighting crew either the baby would come with us on tour or he would pull out of the tour staying here and working at Wembley to look after the baby. I won't be giving the child up."

"I have no problem with you taking the child on tour if you and the girls are happy with that? Your dad did it with you and for the younger years, it would certainly work. For yours and Ben's sake, we will keep the pregnancy out of the media, for now, I'll do what I can to make everything as stress-free as possible for you." He looks at his watch, "Now I'm afraid I do have to get going, I have a meeting in ten minutes."

"Of course I'm sorry to have kept you but I was nearby and thought I'd give it a chance. I'll see you next week." I walk out with him and we part ways.

------

The next day is my birthday and the day I feared most, I'm glad Ben isn't here for this as it would be like sending a zebra into a pride of lions. Thankfully the girls will be here to so fingers crossed it will keep my uncles calm.

Dad appears at my door while I'm brushing my hair, "they're all here, you ready?"

"I feel like I'm digging my own grave with every person I tell. Granny and Grandpa aren't here are they?"

He smirks, "No but we are going to see them on my birthday. So that's something to look forward too."

"If I wasn't still a teenager would you be happier about having a grandchild? I know I'm only seventeen but I've been with Ben for 4 years now."

Dad sighs sitting on my bed, "If I think about it I don't actually mind. It's the fact that your only just getting started with the band and you had only just finished high school when the child was conceived."

"But I was with you almost from the start of the Queen career and you've done okay. It's not like I'm doing this on my own, I have Ben and it wasn't a one night stand."

"I feel like that was a dig at me. A one night stand didn't work out to bad for me, I got you didn't I but yes I suppose giving the fact that you have Ben to help makes things easier on you. I was thankful to have Mary when I first took you in. They might overreact at first but they will come round. Just stand your ground don't let them change your mind."

"I won't change my mind," I will keep this baby even if I have to be disowned to do that, I take one last look in the mirror, "Okay let's go."

Entering the living room I laugh when they all shout happy birthday and pulling birthday poppers, "No Ben?" Dominique questions, of course, they don't know why he's not here.

"No," Dad growls at the mention of his name, "Milly has an announcement to make though."

They all fall quiet, eyes on me except for the kids chattering quietly, "Okay um... I have some news to share with all of you um..." Veronica winks at me with a small encouraging smile and Jessica nods reassuringly, "I'm..." I couldn't get the words out, my hands shaking.

Brian tries encouraging me, "Whatever it is you can tell us, Milly. It's us, there's no need to be nervous."

I nod finding a bit of confidence, "I'm... pregnant." You could hear a pin drop in the silence, even the children had stopped their chatter feeling the tension in the room. It felt like hours until someone said something.

"The little bastard," Roger matched my dads growl.

Dominique scolds him, "Roger! There are kids in the room," She turns her attention back to me, "When did you find out?"

My heart is pounding, "Monday."

"How far along?" Mary asks her eyes full of concern.

"Nearly 7 weeks now, my due date is the 11th of April." I can see Rosie and Brianna look concerned probably about the band stuff, "I spoke to Miami yesterday about Fallen Angelz and we are continuing with the recording but the release of the album is to be postponed, we have a meeting next week to discuss the rest, he will call us to let us know the date."

Rosie concern turns to a smile, "I'm not worried, we'll get there. You used to go on tour with Queen and you have Ben to help out. The best thing is I get to be an auntie!" I love Rosie nothing ever dampens her spirit.

"That's why Ben isn't here?" John huffs a laugh.

Dad glares at the floor, "Yes he's not allowed around until further notice."

"Is it what you want?" Chrissie asks at least thinking about my thoughts.

"If you had asked me last week I probably would have said no but I went to the doctors on Monday to have it confirmed and they did an ultrasound, seeing it on the screen and hearing the heartbeat made up my mind for me. I will keep this baby even if have to do it alone, but Ben wants to be part of the child's life too so I'm not alone."

Brian smiles, "Good answer. You have mine and Chrissie's support, just keep Ben out of my line of sight for a little while."

"Is that where you and Ronnie went on Monday?" John questions.

"Yes, she came with me to the doctors. I didn't want to go alone but I wanted the doctor to confirm it before I told anyone else." Roger huffs storming out the room, I know he's angry and it hurts but I go after him anyway.

He's out on the front porch leaning against the railings having a smoke, "Is it me your pissed off with or Ben?" I ask leaning against the rail next to him.

He huffs again, "Definitely Ben, you shouldn't be out here while I'm smoking."

"That's why I'm standing this side so I'm not in the line of the smoke." He continues the glare at the ground, "Ben didn't force himself on me he had my consent but we hadn't expected to go there prom night so we weren't prepared. I had no clue until Monday that I was pregnant."

He puts the cig out, "Your seventeen, Milly. Life is just starting for you, do you really want to be tied down?"

"I don't see it as being tied down, dad had me when you guys started and it didn't stop Queen from being one of the biggest rock bands of all time. I have Ben I'm not doing this alone. Even if he changes his mind it won't change mine."

He gives in, "Just don't let me see him or he is a dead man." The tension has disappeared by the time we get back inside, Roger starts poking fun at Dad about being a Granddad before the rest of them.

End of Amelia's POV

------

Two days later the father-daughter duo arrives at the Bulsras. They let themselves in and as always Jer greets them both with a hug handing them their present, "Here you are, Milly, sorry it's late and this is yours, Beta."

"Thank you, Mama."

Jer smiles, "Now your dad tells me you have some news for us, Milly? Does it have to do with Ben?"

Amelia paused in opening her gift, "Um... yes it does. Although it's not quite what you think. I'm... pregnant."

Her grandma's smile falters and Bomi's face turns to thunder, "Your seventeen, Amelia. What on earth were you thinking? This would never have happened if you had been stricter with her, Forrokh."

Freddie tries to defend her but doesn't get the chance to speak. Bomi continues keeping his stern glare on her, "I have never been more disappointed in you, Amelia," He storms out slamming the door to his office.

Those words tore through her heart, tears leaking from the corners of her eyes. She makes for the front door grabbing her coat along the way, "I'll see you back at home, Dad." Freddie didn't have a chance to stop her, she ran straight past the car in the direction of home.

Jer sighs, "Your father might not be happy about the baby but I am and so will Kash once she hears the news. He will come around and if he doesn't I will see to it that he does. Go after her Beta, those are hard words to hear and she will need comforting." Freddie kissed his mum's cheek and goes to the car.

------

She has already been home ten minutes by the time they reach Garden Lodge. Freddie races inside, "Is she here?" He asks Jim when he finds him outside Amelia's door.

"Yes, but what's happened? She was in tears when she got here and went straight to her room."

Freddie opens the door but her room is empty. He hears her being sick in the bathroom, he kneels beside her holding her hair back, "I thought you only had the morning sickness in the morning?"

"I do usually, I guess my body didn't like the improvised running session," the tears left tracks down her faces.

He helps his daughter to her bed and climbs on next to her cuddling her close, "He'll come around Milly. Mama will see to it if he doesn't, I know they were hard words to hear and I'm sorry I didn't step in to stop him but I never thought he'd say that."

"I kind of expected him to react badly but not that bad. Sorry, I ignored you, Jim but I would have been sick over you." She apologises as Jim climb on the bed the other side so she is sandwiched between the two of them.

Jim smiles, "No apology needed." They stay that way as Amelia falls asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.4K 3.3K 71
This is the story of a girl on a mission to make her dreams come true. She never expected to fall in love in the process. Cherie is a make up artist...
91.5K 1.2K 78
Imagines about Freddie, Roger, Deacy, and Brian Warning: contains smut Requests are open!
87.4K 3.4K 49
1964. You couldn't possibly be in 1964. In England, 1964? The last thing you'd known you were living in 2017 with a love for the music of Queen and a...