two diffrent worlds ~ dabi x...

By noxthankz

I DO NOT OWN THE MY HERO UNIVERSE!! I know no one really reads theses so it's in the first chapter so have fun More

Quick A/N
across the room..
when the parties over
quick a/n
What did i get myself into..
after all..
I couldn't believe him sometimes
he dosent know anything honestly..
and this probably isent even the worst of it
"I...I love you.."
I dident want it to end.
some stupid game.
this is harder then i thought..
Its gonna be one hell of a time
Quick A/N
Mk quick a/n
Quick a/n
Sorry..

Long nights.

110 1 0
By noxthankz

Dabis pov:

I sighed watching as the crowd started to leave. I avoided the gaze of everyone looking at me, I dident feel like going to jail today.

I looked at the ground once everyone left, covered in cigar buds and drugs. Broken beer bottles, squished cans. It was all a mess, I would be so mad to have to clean this up.

I watched as toga came running in the rest of her band following behind her

"DID I DO GOOD!! WHAT DID YOU THINK HUH?! TELL ME TELL ME!!" toga said jumping up and down in front of me.

I put my hands in my pockets, "if you calm down i will tell you " i said staring her down

She instanly calmed downed awaiting my response

"it was good." I mumbled

"I TOLD YOU YOU WOULDENT REGRET IT!!" toga said jumping up and down again

"anyways this is Himari Fujita, our drummer-" toga said pointing to a tall black girl,

"Sup its nice to finally meet you dabi- all toga does is talk about you" she said crossing her arms looking me up and down, she kinda reminded me of shiggy.

"and this is Minato Aoki our lead backup and then thats Riku Matsuda, our keyboardist and backup" Toga continued point to two girls. One had ears and a tail, the other had bright pigtails.

"hello-" they said in unision.

"annd this is Y/N Okada" toga said pointing to her, however she was over picking up a trash bag and started to pick up trash.

"y/n." toga said trying to get he attention

however i watched as she bent over to pick up broken bottles and cigar buds, why was she doing this? dident they have someone to pick it up?

"Y/N!!" toga said again yelling this time.

"oh sorry-" she said dropping the bag and running over "got distracted whats up?" she avoidied my eyes,

"dabi this is Y/N, y/n dabi" toga had a sly look on her face as she pushed y/n forward.

y/n dident look at me directly, was it because of me or did it have somthing to do with her..

I shruged it off and just deicded to casually talk" you did a good job up there for someone who is shy " i smirked.

"oh uh thanks-" she continued to avoid eye contact fiddling with her hands,

why are you nervous..

I looked to twice, he was pretty drunk "twice-" I said calmly "get ready to go.

y/n ran back to the garbage bag she left and conitued to pick up.

toga came up to me whispering in my ear " shes just nervous around new people, dont take it personally-"

I nodded watching as toga then ran off to find a trash bag, where they the ones who picked up after concerts? I honestly had no clue.

Twice was rambling to the so called girl named riku, her tail swaying lightly.

My glance went back to Y/N. Her long hair flowing as she kept bending down to grab trash off the ground. She was so graceful, even with picking up trash.

I just couldn't remember where i had seen her before..

Y/Ns pov:

To be honest, dabi kinda scared me up close. It wasnet of his scars or anything, what if he reconiginzed me from the news.. or god knows where else..

He could've killed me right then and there!

I continued to pick up the trash littered around the room, the other girls grabbing drinks and slowly picking up. I had work towmrrow so i couldent really stall here..

i watched dabi out of the corner of my eye, he was just sitting there looking around the room...

Hes probaly just togas ride home, no need to stress

twice was pretty drunk, walking around the room like he dident have a care in the world. I wish i could have an attitude like that somtimes... i stood there for a second looking at the ground

Could i change that easily.. what would i even do if i quit being a hero.. would i become a villain? Or just a normal citizen.

No who am i kidding im the #8 hero.. i cant quit.. People need me.. and I still have to prove them wrong..

I continued to pick up trash,humming one of my own songs quitely.

I had just realized that i had picked up over half the room being lost in my thoughts. I looked around the girls started on the other half, dabi was carrying twice outside probably to the car..

Toga was sitting on the counter sipping a tall glass of beer.

"HEY Y/N-CHAN!!" she called from across the room "COME HAVE A DRINK WITH ME!!" she waved me over

one drink couldent hurt.. right

*time skip brought to you by y'all might*

Before i knew it i found myself sitting at the counter next to toga, my vision blurred. My body limp, swaying from side to side.

I was drunk. SUPER drunk.

I watched as Dabi walked back in "hey toga- we gotta go tomura is gonna kill us-"

"BUT-" toga started to protest before breaking out into mass giggling, she was also.

very.

very.

drunk.

Dabi sighed " not you to.."

"ITS NOT JUST ME!! ITS Y/N-CHAN~~ SHE GOT ME TO DRINK!!"

I however wasent listening lost in my own world.. looking up at the ceiling wondering what life would be like to be a plane.

the rest of the band had left. All that was left in the room was me, dabi, and toga.

before i knew it a hand was being waved in my face

"hey- HEY! you alive there?"

it was Dabi, he was bringing me back to reality... fuck.. i dont wanna be here-

"y-yea *hic* im fine"

Dabi was holding onto the collar of togas shirt to prevent her from running off.

"how may did you have- I can drive you home, i gotta get these two home to-"

i was a little stunned i was hearing the words being spoken, my mind was spinning

" I only had two drinks.. and *hic* im fine i can drive" i smiled giving him a thumbs up

"the hell your not, look im a villain and all but im not going to let you go off and kill yourself by drunk driving. Now cmon loser im driving you home-"

He started to walk out, I was telling my legs to move but they wouldent. My body just sat there.

Dabi had left at this point,

thank god..

i picked up another drink, popping the lid off. Taking a sip, before this i hadent had beer in about three months.

i dident realize dabi had come back in the room trying to get me to focus

"y/n!!"

i looked him in the eye my body curled into a ball

"cmon im driving you home.."

He held his hand out for me to take, and i grabbed it stepping off of the counter

I took a few steps before..

WHAM

my legs turned to jelly, my whole body collasping

"JESUS CHRIST!!" the villian jumped letting go of my hand. Spooked by the sudden sound.

"your going to be difficult about this arent you.." he said kneeling down

I was laying on the floor almost asleep.

"mhm- *hic* imma take a nap-"

dabi rolled his eyes "yea yea you can take a nap in the car lets just go dumbass-"

he tried to get me back up on my feet again but to no avail. My legs were jelly

Dabis pov:

i sighed looking at the girl about to fall asleep in front of me.

"yea yea you can take a nap in the car lets just go dumbass" i sighed trying to get her up.

She weighed a TON for someone who was so tiny.. Thats when i realized she had a lot of muscle.. Plus her body was limp and wanting to be on the ground so-

I picked her up, her head laying on my shoulder. she sounded like she was asleep...

i smiled lightly to myself.. walking outside and up to the car

I somehow managed to open the car door, front seat. Toga sitting in the back looking out the window, twice alseep.

"OHhhhh Y/N-chan is comign with us too??!!" toga said in a more hushed yell.

"yea.. i couldent just let her go and drive well drunk can i.." is responded shutting the passanger door and walking over to the drivers side.

I opened the door sitting down and putting the keys in the ignition, hearing the car roar to life.

"if she going to stay with us? she didnet tell me where she lived and if she did i don't remember"

fuck. I dident think about that.. I shouldent have let her fall asleep

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 213 8
- - - πŸ’œ have you grown attached ? you promised you wouldn't ... πŸ’œ - - - ⚠ DISCONTINUED ⚠ | this was my first book on Wattpad, i don't care if it's...
33.5K 556 29
This story has been adopted by @justunordinaryotaku , I deeply apologize for not continuing this story thing but I hope u guys enjoyed it :) , also I...
1.4K 160 53
Dabi x oc - Tsuna Sasaki is a normal girl. Well, not really. She's found herself to be stuck in an anime. Of course it has to be an anime that she...
58.5K 1.8K 37
πŸ’œyou can find my work ONLY on wattpad and AO3 under: Legionofwhispers My work being on any other sites is against my consent.πŸ’œ Y/N has a dark begin...