Hostage

By Macinoelle

Zoey Carter is an average 18 year old girl who has the life anyone could want, but her life turns to hell whe... More

Chapter 1 - The Alley
Chapter 2 - The bedroom
Chapter 3 - The phone call
Chapter 4 - Surprise
Chapter 5 - Revenge
Chapter 6 - The switch
Chapter 7 - The Basics
Chapter 8 - Before
Chapter 9 - Before: Part 2
Chapter 11 -The Truth Hurts
Chapter 12 - Karma
Chapter 13 - Run
Chapter 14 - Nightmares
Chapter 15 - Heartbreaker
Author's notes
Chapter 16 - New Beginnings
Chapter 17 - "You dont know us."
Chapter 18 - No going back
Chapter 19 - Watched
Chapter 20 - Flashback
To my readers!
Attention!
Chapter 21 - Blackmailed
Chapter 22 - Home sweet home.
Chapter 23 - Paradox
Chapter 24 - Risking it
Chapter 25 - Eye for an eye
Chapter 26 - The hearing
Chapter 27 - Alone
Chapter 28 - Home sweet...Dani
Chapter 29 - No more lies.
Chapter 30 - The house
Chapter 31 - The house Part 2
Chapter 32 - Flight
Chapter 33 - Not every hello is a goodbye
Chapter 34 - Trapped
Chapter 35 - "I don't want you to turn into what I was.. a monster."
Chapter 36 - Rehab
Chapter 37 - Ultimatum
Chapter 38 - "I told you so."
Chapter 39 - Hit and run
Chapter 40 - One Last Time
Attention!
Chapter 41 - Win or lose
Chapter 42 - Visiting the past
Chapter 43 - Going our seperate ways
Chapter 44 - A beauty and a drink
Chapter 45 - Reunited
Im back! No seriously... Forreal this time
Chapter 46 - Liar liar
Chapter 47 - Stone cold
Chapter 48- Taken
Updating soon

Chapter 10 - Clueless

352 17 14
By Macinoelle

        A brief gleam beamed through the glass window into Zoey's slumbering eyes. Her eyes ajar and shut again as the bright rays of the sun blinded her. Yawns escaped Zoey's mouth as she stretched her limbs. It had been a while since Zoey slept that long, she only slept that late on the weekends when she didn't have to go to school. Zoey rubbed her eyes with her fists, fully awaking her. She hears soft whispers from across the room. She knitted her eyebrows together as she was trying to make sure she wasn't just hearing things.

"Good morning." A petite voice spoke.

Zoey looked up in confusion.
"Um, who are you?" Zoey asked, lost in confusion like an allusion. She had never seen this girl before.

She had dark, long hair that came right below her boobs, her skin was dark. She kind of resembled Pocahontas in a way.
"I'm Dani." She said folding her arms along her chest. While standing at the end of the bed. She didn't look too friendly.
"Why are you here?" Zoey spat with curiosity. Before Dani could answer, Jason interrupted their conversation.
"Good morning beautiful, I made you some breakfast." Jason said with a slight smile. Zoey was confused out of her mind, one, because Dani was watching her while she slept, and two, She didn't know who Dani even was.
Jason laid the plate of food on the edge of the bed. He had made her eggs, bacon, and toast with butter melting on top. He slid it towards her.
"No, actually I made it, you can't cook if you tried." Dani spat, with a chuckle. Jason rolled his eyes at Dani's words.
"Can you let me take credit for something. Damn." Jason murmured in annoyance. Zoey stared at Jason and Dani, still lost.
"Wait, stop, who is she, and why was she watching me sleep?" Zoey asked running her fingers through her chestnut tangled hair.
"This is my best friend Dani, we have been friends for a while." Jason explained.
"Okay, when did she get here?" Zoey was so lost, plus, she just had woken up.
"You sure do ask a whole lot of questions don't you." Dani said raising her eyebrows at Zoey. Jason sat down on the bed beside Zoey.
"Dani is going to be staying here a while, she got into some trouble and I am the only one she has at the moment." Jason placed Zoey's misplaced hairs behind her ear. Zoey didn't really like the idea of Dani living with them. She didn't feel comfortable, but Dani, on the other hand, loved the idea.

Dani and Jason have been friends since he first started drag racing, there was something about her that he loved, but he didn't love her like he loved Stella, he loved her as a friend.. with benifits. Sex is what kept their relationship going. On that note, Zoey didn't know Jason even drag raced.

Zoey sighed an audible breath and walked out of the bedroom, leaving Jason and Dani in their alone. Dani smiled at Zoey's reaction, she always loved to cause drama between others, Drama was her middle name, as you could say. Jason followed behind Zoey, catching the door before it shut completely.

"Zoe, What's wrong? I'm just trying to be a nice person, and I can't just let Dani sit out on the streets, I care about her." Jason said approaching Zoey, which her back was turned away from him.

"Nothing Jase, I just don't want anything to come in between us." Zoey turned around, nibbling on her bottom lip after she got done speaking. Jason leaned his head back and sighed an audible breath.

"Nothing is going to come in between me and you babe, I promise." Jason placed his hands on Zoey's arms. pecking her forehead with his lips.

Dani leaned up against the side of the door way, furling her arms along her chest smiling micheviously. She ran up to Jason, and hopped onto his back, wrapping her legs around his waist.

"I missed you." Dani whispered loud enough where Zoey could hear. Zoey's face tinged red with anger, she was starting to get a bit jealous. Jason raised his eyebrows, and awkwardly smiled at Zoey. Dani wanted to make Zoey jealous, that was her intentions. Zoey rolled her eyes to the back of her head.

"That is exactly what I am talking about Jason." Zoey spat, placing her hands on her hips.

"Well.. she was here first." Jason remarked. he shouldn't have said that. Zoey widened her eyes, raising an eyebrow at him. She shoved passed him and slammed the door to the room. The rest of the gang was still asleep, but now they were awake because of Zoey's booming sound. Jason sighed, letting Dani off of his back.

"Dani, why did you do that?" Jason said with a bit of annoyance in his tone. Dani seductively wrapped her arms around his neck, and gave him an alluring look. Jason beamed his eyes into hers, and bit his lip.

"Because, I know you are faking." Dani placed her lips closer and closer to Jason's. Jason tried to hesiatate from brushing his lips against hers, but Dani had pushed him against the wall before he could refuse. Dani, bit his bottom lip, tugging on his flesh. Jason was under her spell. Thats where she wanted him.

Jason caressed her cheeks with his thumb, crinkling his eyebrows together, showing his passion as he kissed her.

"I missed this." Dani murmured into Jason's ear. Secretly, Jason missed it as well. There wasn't really anything special about their relationship, but the sex... was very good.

Jason wasn't worried about Zoey coming out, because when she got mad, she would stay away from him as long as she could until she got over her anger.

Jason began to feel a boner rise.

"Fuck." Jason groaned, trying to hold back from declothing Dani.

At this point, Jason didn't care if Zoey came out and seen it, Dani obviously didn't care. Dani and Jason have had sex in the most strange places, if they got into the moment, they had sex right then, and there. No matter where it was.

Dani slowly unzipped Jason's jeans. Jason groaned and leaned his head back.

"Dani, Stop, we can finish this later." Jason said, stopping Dani before she could go any further.

Dani rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"Why can't we just do it now, Jase, you never stopped me before." Dani remarked, fixing her hair, that Jason had messed up.

"Because Dani, I feel guilty." Jason zipped his pants back up, making it look untouched.

"You never felt guilty before, who the fuck are you anymore, because you aren't the Jason I know." Dani said, furling her arms together.

She was right. He wasn't the same person that she knew. He found a girl who turned him on.. literally. Zoey, had the effect over him like Stella did, which was very powerful.

Jason slipped his hands into his pockets, and turned his back to Dani, walking away from her.

"I'm not going to have this conversation with You Dani, I thought you would understand, but obviously you care more about the sex than you care about me." Jason said opening the bedroom door, and slamming it behind him.

"You obviously love the sex just as much as I do." Dani said, being interuppted by the slam of the door. Dani didn't regret anything she did or said. Jason loved every second of it. Jason craved sex, but guilt attacked him in a way he didn't even wanna have sex with her. It would have to take a lot to get him to have sex with her.

Jason placed his arms above his head, facing the wall, resting his head on his hands. Zoey had gotten in the shower when Jason pissed her off. Taking a shower always made her feel better, no matter what the situation was. Zoey walked into the room with a towel draped around her naked body. She let the towel drop to the ground, as she went through Jason's drawer for a long t- shirt.

Jason admired Zoey's body, licking his lips. Her body was enticing him. Zoey turned her head towards Jason and rolled her eyes at him. She pulled her shirt over her head, pulling it through. She slipped on her panties afterwards.

"You don't need them ya know." Jason murmured. He slowly approached her. Zoey rolled her eyes at his words, and acted like she didn't even know he existed.

"C'mon Zoe, you can't stay pissed at me forever.. I mean what I said was true, but I didn't know you were going to react that way. I didn't mean it the way you took it. I just knew Dani before you and I really really care about her, that doesn't mean I care more about her than I do you, because that's not true, I love you Zoe, no one can ever replace you." Jason beamed his eyes into hers.

Zoey broke eye contact with Jason and sighed.

"I just dont feel right having another girl sleep in the same house as you, because I know you slept together before, You had to've." Zoey said with no emotion.

Jason scratched the back of his neck, trying to hide the truth.

"Listen, what me and Dani have done is in the past, and it's going to stay there." Jason said grabbing ahold of Zoey's hand, caressing the top with his thumb.

Zoey put her misplaced hairs behind her ear and smiled slightly.

"Okay, I believe you." Zoey said bluntly. Jason pecked the top of her head with his lips, and traveled all the way down to her lips. Zoey moved her lips in sync with Jason's as he kissed her passionately.

It wasn't that hard for Zoey to forgive Jason. All he had to do was say something sweet, and butter her up and then she is fine, like nothing even happened. She was the gullible type.

The bedroom door swung open, as Dani walked in.

"Jason I need to talk to you." Dani said interuppting Jason and Zoey's kiss. Jason parted his lips from Zoey and eyed Dani.

"It can't wait?" Jason said bluntly.

"No, I come first remember?" Dani said raising an eyebrow, with a smirk curved on her face. Jason sighed an audible breath and walked outside with Dani.

Jason leaned up against his car, lighting a cigarette, while holding it in between his index and middle finger.

"What do you need babe?" Jason puffed on his cigarette, and blew the smoke out of his mouth. Dani stood infront of Jason, face to face.

"I just wanted to talk about some things." Dani took the cigarette out of Jason's hand and puffed on it.

"Like?" Jason ran his fingers through his nappy hair, waiting for an answer.

"Zoey. Why is she really here Jase? Like seriously, she isn't your type." Dani uttered, folding her arms.

"I was holding her hostage for about 6 months now, and I was going to kill her, but I started falling for her." Jason said dumping his ashes on the ground.

"You fell for her? what are you gonna do now, kill her?" Dani said referring to Zoey as if she were Stella. Jason clenched his jaw.

"Don't fucking bring her up, Stella is a whole different story which you barely know shit about, so shut your goddamn mouth." Jason became furious. He got into Dani's face.

Dani didn't budge. She loved seeing Jason angry, that was when he made the best sex.

"and what are you gonna do Jason?" Dani said beaming her eyes into his.

Jason aggressively gripped Dani's waist, making both of their midsections touch. He brushed his lips onto Dani's, inserting his tongue into her mouth. Dani smiled at the feeling. Jason opened the back door to his car, He laid down inside, and Dani straddled his waist and she shut the door behind them. This wasn't the first time they had sex in a car. So much for leaving their past behind...

Albeit, Zoey was left alone in the bedroom, waiting on Jason to get back from "talking" to Dani. Little did she know what was really going on. Zoey sighed an audible breath, bored out of her mind. She began to grow impatient.

"What the fuck is taking him so long?" Zoey said to herself. She wanted to go outside to see what was consuming his time, but she didn't want to interuppt. Zoey was a respectful person, even though she couldn't stand Dani.

The door swung open. Zoey quickly looked up, but it wasn't the person she was hoping to be. It was Justin, Jason's brother.

"Oh sorry, I thought Jason was in here." Justin said shutting the door behind him.

"No, he is outside with Dani talking." Zoey said filling him in. Justin knitted his eyebrows together.

"Dani? I didn't see them when I drove up." Justin said trailing his tongue along his bottom lip. Justin knew who Dani was, he knew everything there was to know about Jason and Dani and their "Benefits" they share.

"I'll go check." Zoey said walking out the door. Justin followed behind her. Before she could open the door, Jason and Dani were coming in.

"What was taking you guys so long?" Zoey asked with suspicion.

Dani curved a smile on her lips.

"We were just catching up on things." Dani said innocently. Jason nodded at her words and agreed with her. Oh, they were catching up alright.

If Zoey only knew what was really going on... Jason went back to lying again. Hopefully he wouldn't go back fully to who he used to be.

"Justin, what are you doing here?" Jason asked walking over to him, giving him a brotherly hug.

"Just stopping by bro, wanted to see how you were doing." Justin said casually. Justin admired Zoey as she stood beside Jason. Zoey remember what Justin had said about her back at the abandoned house. Justin didn't call Zoey beautiful just to tease her, he really meant it. Zoey caught Justin staring at her.

"So, Jase, do you mind if I take Zoey out for a bit and let you and Dani catch up, I want to get her out of the house since you can't go anywhere, because you know... you're a bad ass motherfucker." Justin laughed, at his own words. Zoey raised her eyebrows, and looked at Jason, waiting for him to answer.

"That would be great!" Dani said gladly. Zoey rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"Sure bro, but don't try any shit." Jason said bluntly, while faking a slight smile. Zoey wasn't sure why Justin offered to take her out, but it was better than sitting in that house all day. She has been stuck in there for a while. God knows, the last time Zoey been to town.

Zoey slipped on some jeans. and put her hair up in a messy bun. Justin waited in his car, as Zoey got ready. Jason was waiting at the door when Zoey went to walk out.

"Give me a kiss before you leave." Jason said fondling Zoey's ass with his hands. Zoey laughed against his lips. She pecked his lips, and bit her lip, staring into his eyes.

"Have fun babe." Jason yelled as Zoey got into Justin's car. He shut the door behind him as they left the driveway.

Zoey admired the nature and the brightness of the sun as they drove along the rode.

"So, how are you Zoey?" Justin said clearing his throat after speaking. Zoey trailed her eyes towards Justin, admiring his flawless face.

"I'm fine, but why did you offer to take me out.. you barely know me?" Zoey asked putting her feet into the leather seat, getting comfortable.

"Honestly, I need something to do tonight, and the only person I could think of was you. I wanted to get to know you." Justin said focusing on the road. Zoey's face tinged red.

"I'm a hard girl to figure out." Zoey twirled her baby hairs with her finger.

"I don't mind hard girls... I like a challenge." Justin curved a smile on his lips.

Zoey took his words as if he was flirting with her, which he was. Zoey felt butterflies in her stomach as Justin continued to stare at her and talk to her as if he knew her.

"Anyways, where are we going?" Zoey asked biting her lip.

"Well, I know you have to be hungry, because if you ate Jason's cooking, you would be dead by now. He is a horrible cook. I'll take you out somewhere every girl wants to go... McDonald's." Justin uttered raising his eyebrows at Zoey.

Zoey busted out laughing, it has been a while since she had a good laugh.

"Yeah, that's everyone's dream place." Zoey said stumbling over her words as she continued to laugh uncontrollably.

"You have a beautiful smile, and laugh." Justin said, complimenting her as if he was her boyfriend. Justin was a big flirt, he knew all of the right things to say to a girl, Jason on the other hand, didn't.

"Thank you." Zoey said curving a smile on her lips. looking away so he wouldn't notice her red cheeks.

Justin nodded, and turned into the parking lot of McDonald's.

"Here we are! The most amazing place on this planet." Justin said exaggerating a tad. Zoey shook her head and smiled. She hasn't stopped smiling since she got in the car with Justin. She loved being able to smile, and be happy for once.

They went inside and looked on the menu that was hanging behind the counter.

"Can I get, 2 chocolate Milk shakes, one for me and one for her, and a quarter-pounder with no pickles" Justin said licking his lips.

"Can I get the same thing please." Zoey said to the women behind the counter. Justin squinted his eyes at Zoey.

"You copied me, you little shit." Justin handed the money to the lady behind the counter.

"No, we just have the same taste." Zoey remarked.

Albeit, they finally got their food, and sat down at a booth to eat it. Zoey put her straw into the hole ontop of the lid, and sipped it. She moaned out of joy at the taste. Justin smiled at her reaction. Zoey nibbled on her fries, and dipped one in her milkshake. Justin wrinkled his eyebrows in disgust.

"That's sick, maybe we don't have the same taste." Justin gripped his hamburger with both of his hands.

"Don't knock it, until you try it." Zoey spat, reaching her hand into the red container for another fry. Justin grabbed one of Zoey's fries and stuck it in her milkshake.

"Why couldn't you just use your fries and your milkshake?" Zoey asked squinting her eyes at Justin.

"Because I can." Justin put the fry into his mouth and swallowed. Zoey observed as she waited to hear his opinion.

"Not bad, it's actually pretty good." Justin licked the grease off of his fingers.

Albeit, they both finished their meal, and threw away the left overs that they didn't get to finish. They got back into the car.

"Thanks for this, I really needed it." Zoey said politely. Justin nodded at her words.

"You're welcome, I know you needed to get out, because you aren't going to be able to go anywhere with that ass back there because he just had to be criminal." Justin said referring to Jason.

"Yeah, I know." Zoey said with no emotion in her face.

"I Have one more place I wanna take you, and then we can go back to the house... Sadly. Justin said curving a smile on his face.

"Where?" Zoey asked curiously. Justin wouldn't tell her, it was supposed to be a surprise.

Justin pulled into a lingering driveway.

"Wait, this is my house.. what are we doing here?" Zoey asked, confused out of her mind. She admired the house, that she hasn't seen in forever, or that's how long it felt.

Justin ignored her and continued to smile. He parked on the concrete and took his keys out of the ignition. Zoey got out of the car, and followed behind Justin.

"Justin, what is going on?" Zoey asked, hoping Justin would tell her why they were actually there. Of course, he didn't.

Zoey opened the front door to her house, and looked around inside.

"Oh my god! Mom, Lily!" Zoey screamed out of surprise. Jane and Lily ran up and embraced Zoey.

"I'm so glad you are okay, baby, I missed you so much." Jane squeezed Zoey super tight. Justin stood in the door way of the house, and smiled at the joy he had brought.

"Justin, I thought you were holding them hostage." Zoey said in confusion.

"Yeah, I was, but I let them go because they didn't do anything and I am not a total ass like Jason is, I actually have feelings... and..." Justin paused.

Zoey smiled.

"And?" Zoey said waiting for an explanation.

"And.. I couldn't hurt someone I am inlove with.. ever since I seen you that day, I just knew... You were the one I have been looking for." Justin said licking his lips.

The room was silent. Zoey couldn't believe what she just heard. It was all a total shock.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fascination By Arianna

Mystery / Thriller

1.9K 141 27
This story is about a girl named Shanna she's 17 and she was living a happy life until things went down hill......she gets kidnapped by the most want...
Holding On By KeylynMay

General Fiction

231K 6.7K 50
A rough life with love is better than an easy life with lies. Courtney Jennings is your average, 21-year-old girl. She hangs out with friends, goes s...
710K 11.8K 74
'This is 911, what's your emergency?' 'I-I've been kidnapped, ple-please help me, he's g-gonna be back soon-' 'Who?' 'J-Ja-Snn M-McK-aii-an' 'Sorry M...
104K 1.9K 72
Carter Keller is alone. She has her father but ever since her mom died, abuse is all she knows from him. She is bullied and has no friends at school...