A Burden { Tsukishima x Reade...

By Shaquisha04

"𝗜𝗠 𝗦𝗨𝗖𝗛 𝗔 𝗕𝗨𝗥𝗗𝗘𝗡" [l/n] [f/n] moves to Miyagi and leaves her old life in America. She will be a... More

{Mᴇᴍᴏʀʏ Lᴀɴᴇ}
{Hᴏᴍᴇ sᴡᴇᴇᴛ Mɪʏᴀɢɪ}
{Sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ Eɴᴄᴏᴜɴᴛᴇʀs}
{Wɪɴᴅᴏᴡ Sᴇᴀᴛ}
{Nᴏᴛɪᴄᴇᴅ}
{'Wᴇ'}
{Fᴇᴅ Uᴘ}
{Tᴀʟᴋ}
{Bus}
{Lɪɢʜᴛs Cᴀᴍᴇʀᴀ Aᴄᴛɪᴏɴ}
{A Dᴀʏ Wᴏʀᴛʜ Sᴘᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ}
{ʜᴇʟᴘᴇʀ}
{Sᴏʀᴇ}
{Bʀᴜɪsᴇᴅ}
{Sᴍɪʟᴇ}
{Rᴇғʟᴇxᴇs}
{Vɪʙᴇ Cʜᴇᴄᴋ}
{Hᴀɴᴅs Rᴀᴛᴇᴅ E Fᴏʀ Eᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ}
{Rᴀɴᴛ}
{Bᴏᴏᴍ I Wᴀɴᴛ Yᴏᴜ Iɴ Mʏ Rᴏᴏᴍ}
{Bʟᴜᴇs Sᴜs}
{Sᴀᴠɪᴏʀs}
{Uɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ Cᴏɴsᴇǫᴜᴇɴᴄᴇs}
{Iᴄᴋʏ Bɪᴛᴄʜᴀᴊ}
{Dɪsᴄᴏᴠᴇʀʏ}
{Dᴇᴀᴅ}
{ʜᴏᴍᴇsᴡᴇᴇᴛʜᴏᴍᴇ}
{Bʀᴏ}
{ɪ Lɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏ Fɪᴛ G}
{Sᴋᴀᴛɪɴɢ Fᴏᴏʟs}
{Sᴇɴᴛɪᴍᴇɴᴀʟ}
{ʙᴏɴᴅɪɴɢ}
{2ɴᴅ Hᴀɴᴅ Eᴍʙᴀʀʀᴀsᴍᴇɴᴛ}
{Tʀᴜsᴛ Issᴜᴇs}
{Oᴜʀ Bʟᴜᴇʙᴇʀʀʏ Bᴏʏ}
{Fʀɪᴇɴᴅs?}
{Mᴏᴠɪᴇ Fᴇᴇʟs}
{Dᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ Pʀɪɴᴄᴇ}
{HEY HEY HEY}
{Pʀᴇ-Pᴀʀᴛʏ Aᴡᴋᴀʀᴅɴᴇss}
{7 Aᴍ}
{Pʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ}
{Dɪsᴄʀᴇᴇᴛ}
{SECURITY!}
{Wᴏʀʀɪᴇᴅ}
{Esᴄᴀᴘᴇ 2.0}

𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗲 {Esᴄᴀᴘᴇ}

12.7K 241 86
By Shaquisha04

A/N: This is my first and probably only story that I will be writing so I apologize beforehand if it's not the best.

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
YOUR POV

My heart is pounding faster than ever. Finally! Finally! I am leaving that hell hole of a place.

It's just me and my Mom, and right now we're sitting in a plane waiting to land in Tokyo because we're moving to Miyagi.

"[f/n]" my mom says. I turn my head from previously gazing out of the window to look at her.

"Make sure you have all your belongings, we're are about to land." I nod and start to collect all my belongings and trash.

I'm not one to talk much, I prefer to be reserved because no one understood me back in America and I was just a nobody. And it's all thanks to them.

    As we're exiting the airport I can feel my heartbeat again. This time I'm more nervous than scared. 'What if no one likes me', I think. I'm always immersed in my thoughts and this time they got the better of me, because I decided that I don't want to be a burden on anyone. I don't want anyone to know my past. So I will go on living my life without any friends. It's nothing different from before, so why change now.

    As me and my Mom are heading to our new home. I get a sense of relief. 'A home... wow a home, an actual place I can call home, far away from them', I think to myself.

   Then I see a man, a man who much resembled my father and I internally panic. Of course, my mother sees him too and is slightly frightened by the man, but she turns to me and says "it's ok [f/n], you know it's not him so calm down, take a deep breath." And so I did. I took multiple deep breaths until I stopped shaking. Then, we continued to walk to our new home.

    I was still petrified from what I just saw, but that wasn't even the most petrifying thing I had yet to encounter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 7.7K 32
You always have a good eye for observing people especially seeing their flaws on things they usually do. (L/n) (F/n), Nishinoya's cousin and a forme...
4.7K 131 16
A journalist finds their way to the Karasuno Volleyball Club, not expecting to make friends. So what does she do when she starts fitting in with the...
43.9K 1.4K 20
Scarred by a troubled childhood, (y/n) finds herself in a new country and a new school. Despite your traumatizing past, you've always had a safe plac...
580K 17.2K 109
~Main Story Completed~ "I want to go to Karasuno, in Miyagi" From Tokyo to Miyagi. From a prestigious all-girls school to a common high school. The r...