Truly-Madly-Deeply Assistant

Autorstwa ZaraPenn

Avery had big dreams but Jared, who can't seem to function without her, doesn't feel like letting her go. Is... Więcej

Part One - First
Hurricane
All I need
She is gone
Change
Breakfast at Jared's
Games by the pool
Ups and the downs
Chances pt. 1
Chances pt. 2
Chances pt. 3 - Leaving
Summer special - The show
Summer Special - The after-party
Bitter welcomes
Medicate
Her favorite song
Shotgun
My way or the high way
One day
'A man on fire'
'A violent desire'
'Do you wanna cross the line?'
Morning Coffee
One in a million
This is us
Morning fluff
Flashback - Lily
Protective or selfish
Here goes nothing
Acceptance
Commit to the bit
Above the clouds
Homecoming
Flashback - You'll never know
Little truths
LA!Buzz - The gossip
The one with all the feelings
Out and About
Family issues
A year wiser
Flashback - All I have
The gift
Shadows of the past
A night apart
Take the car
Another day another girl
talk!showtime
New Year's Eve - Morning
New Year
It's over
Farewell
Flashback - The Oscars moment
Apart - phone calls
Apart - the bully
Apart - breaking point
Surprising Mr. Leto
Highs, lows and higher
His past
I don't
The Event pt. 1
The Event pt. 2
Morning news
Flashback - Backlash
LA!Buzz - The real deal
Hobbies
City of Exes
Flashback - Forever mine
Home
Capricorn and the pushover
Hurt
Hot and steamy
Untitled
The test of feelings
Leaving night
Friend or foe
Tips and tricks
Flashback - Scattered memories
Comfort pt. 1
Comfort pt. 2
Long distance
Moving on
Choosing dreams
Intimacy
Back to us
Brother's leftover
Just saying...
Mother in town
Taking control
Surrender
The new home
Stubborn mind, aching heart
Housewarming
Behind closed doors
Baby talk pt. 1
Baby talk pt. 2
A day in the life
LA!Buzz - Drama alert
Small town girl
Birthday surprise pt. 1
Her past
Home big Home
Camp
Change is coming
Our life, our rules pt. 1
Our life, our rules pt. 2 - Ending

Birthday surprise pt. 2

379 20 18
Autorstwa ZaraPenn

Hey there,
Happy mid-week y'all ☺️

Part 100 🎉

It's a bit shorter than usual, but I didn't want to overdo it, I hope u all are going to enjoy! ❤️

Stepping into the barn, I crossed my arms as it was a quite chilly day for the summer dress I was wearing. But then again, I wasn't planning on leaving the house.

"What's going on Jay?" I asked, trying to keep my calm as I carefully stepped closer to him, hoping my heels won't sink into the ground, or no hay will stick around.

"I..." he looked around and kept his eyes on the two horses peacefully standing, looking at us.

I gulped, looking in that direction too for a slight moment before I looked back up to him.

He rubbed his palms together nervously as his forehead started to shine.

"Jared," I called out to him as his nervousness took the last of my patience away.

In myself I was contemplating how would I react if the worst of my nightmares came true; if he was just preparing to tell me he, indeed, cheated on me, because this did not look like a good surprise. Would I cry? Would I be mad? Would I be able to slap him? Should I forget about it? Should I leave him? Could I leave him?

He sent me a nervous smile as he was placing his weight from one leg to the other.

"Yeah..." clearing his throat he moved to grab my hands; his palms were soaked.

Before I could squeeze them, he pulled away, clearing his throat once again.

"Do you... remember that speech I gave before lunch?" he asked.

"Sure," I frowned.

"Yeah because... I don't know if I should tell again or... not..." he shrugged, as he pushed his hands into his pockets, then pulled them back out.

"Just tell me what the hell you did finally?" I planned to urge him but it came out weak and uncertain.

"Nothing! That's... that's the point! Nothing! I backed out because I remembered you making me promise I won't decide on big decisions without you, and I didn't want you to freak out because I am doing this in front of your whole family... I don't... know... and now it's nothing like I wanted it to be but... then these thoughts came around and... it's... maybe too soon, you are not that type of girl and..." he rambled as he looked down, moving dirt around with his foot.

I had no idea what he was talking about, but I decided to let him proceed without me interrupting.

"So the speech, you know... you remember?"

"I do," I nodded concerned.

"So it... it was supposed to end with other than "cheers". It..." he again, reached into his pocket. "It was supposed to end with a question, just..." looking down he frantically tapped around his pants until he picked something out of his back pocket, but suddenly pulling it out it dropped onto the ground next to him. "Shit! Shit!" he whined desperately.

Looking down I saw a navy blue box with a small golden lotus flower attached to the top which resembled my earrings and my hands snapped onto my mouth.

My breathing stopped.

Could that... could that be a... no. No he wouldn't. No, that's not a ring, is it?"

Leaning down he grabbed it up, rubbing it clean, as he straightened back up.

"Fuck..." he muttered under his breath, then tried to laugh it off. "The question was that... Avery, would you... like to marry me?" a sweat drop travelled down his temple as he looked at me.

Looking back at him, I lowered my hands as all my worries left; all my doubt left. I only felt love and butterflies. A whole lot of butterflies and a rush of emotions that made my eyes well up ith tears.

"Oh, Jay..." I chocked with trembling lips.

I couldn't believe he asked me to marry him. He wants to marry me. He did it. He... loves me.

"You... you don't have to! See, that's why I didn't want to do it there, because it was... it's too early I know but then again I love you so much and we are thinking about a baby... or... were. And I... I had this impulse that... I saw this ring and I couldn't... It seemed so perfect; look!"

His hands were shaking as he popped the small box open to reveal a beautiful golden lotus flower ring with an amazing diamond in the center of it; just like my earrings, but the stone was much larger and it had a beautiful blue hue to it.

I was ready to jump into his arms and say yes a hundred times, but he continued.

"It just... it looked so perfect..." he sighed, looking up to me. "I was thinking it... it would be so perfect for you and..."

"Jay, hey, what about you take a deep breath and I answer your question?" I asked gently.

I have seen him nervous but this was a new level.

He just nodded, stepping back uncertainly, holding the small box.

"I would love to marry you. Without a doubt," I smiled wide, and as I said it out loud, Jared let out a deep breath with a nod, and picking the ring out of the box, he took my hand and pulled the ring onto my finger.

And in that moment as the engagement ring twinkled in the light it all became real.

I'm engaged. The love of my life chose me. I never in a million years would have thought he wants to do something like this.

I pressed my lips as my tears fell.

"It is perfect," I whispered.

"It's... it fits you," his voice was low and raspy and when I looked up to him I saw tears streaming down his face as he bit his lip, looking at my ring.

I was speechless.

"You... you did want me to say yes, right? Or... I can take it back, just please don't cry," I tried to joke as my own tears ran down my cheeks, seeing him so emotional; his blue eyes so bright and twinkled just like my diamond ring as his tears made them look out of this world.

"Fuck off and come here, you," he roared as he pulled me into a tight hug, grabbing into my hair. "I love you, baby," he whispered. "You make my every day brighter; you are the only person I can imagine the rest of my life with. The only person I need. You are MY person. Thank you for saving me again and again."

"I love you too," I muttered into his neck as I peeked to my ring and breathed deep.

I just couldn't believe he did it.

Pulling away, he caressed my face then pecked my lips.

"And you are my everything," I whispered, cupping his face, then gently stroked his hair back which was damp from sweat.

He smiled back, closing his eyes by the touches as he sighed, calming down slowly, wiping his teary face.

"Why were you so nervous? You know best how much I love you, " I asked as I kept caressing his hair.

"Because, I know you are not the marrying type and I didn't want to put you into a situation where you are forced to do something you don't want to. That's why I didn't go with it at the table either. I didn't know I was going to be this ridiculously nervous, I... totally ruined it," he shook his head. "I even forgot to kneel down!" He threw his head back as he just realized.

I chuckled.

"You know I don't need fancy things. It was just perfect. It was real. And I loved that it was just the two of us," I smiled.

He took my left hand tenderly, looking at the ring with a smile.

"And, yes; the baby project continues," I smiled, looking up to him just to see him smirk, rubbing his eyes with the back of his hand.

"Ready to be introduced as my fiancée?" he asked, hugging me around by my waist. "Do I look like I just cried like a baby?"

"Yes, I am," I grinned, kissing him deep once more. "You look beautiful."

Moaning into the kiss, he squeezed me tighter and I loved getting lost in his arms.

"I... already asked your hand from your Mom," he muttered as we parted slightly. "And... Lynn kind of heard us so she knows it too," he rolled his eyes as he stepped back.

"Oh... what did she say?" I asked as I stepped back surprised.

"Well, you have the ring," he smiled. "It wasn't an easy ride though. But let that be my little secret."

"Hmm... fine for now," I smiled wide as he held his hand out to me and I took it.

"We're gonna be family," he whispered as we made our way back to the house and I looked up to him brightly.

"We are," grinning, I leaned my head to his arm.

I couldn't be happier.

It was all so surreal.

Arriving back, everyone was in the living room turning towards us questioningly.

"We thought you two ran away, leaving us with all the cakes," My grandmother smiled.

"I just... had something I wanted to ask her in private," smiled Jared as he squeezed my hand looking at me and I smiled back, then looked to my Mom who already was in tears. "And she said yes."

Everyone froze as he held up my hand showing off the ring.

Congratulations and happy laughs filled the room for the next ten minutes, everyone taking a closer look on my beautiful ring after a hug.

"I wish I could say this without any jealousness, but congratulations, Avery," Polly laughed, hugging me tight. "You won the jackpot, big time!"

"I did," I sighed, looking at Jared who was listening to my Grandfather's speech about how to treat women well and what his duty is as a husband and father, and I couldn't help but giggle as Jared looked at me begging for help with his eyes.

"I told you you deserve only the very best," stepping next to me, Lynn nudged my arm and I smiled at her. "You guys going to be so happy and I am hundred percent sure you will be the IT couple of Hollywood! It's so exciting!"

I laughed.

"I doubt! I believe Jared is now going to be extra careful with the publicity. I would be surprised if anyone ever will get to know we are engaged," I smiled.

"He better not put you out there!" Mom stepped to us, taking my hand to have a look on the ring. "That was my number one condition! Oh, it's beautiful. You're beautiful," she smiled, caressing my face.

"You weren't too harsh on him, right?" I asked.

"He is still alive, isn't he? The rest is not your concern," she waved.

"Come on, let's cut the cakes!" Erica smiled motioning us into the kitchen.

"Could you take a picture of us?" Jared, pushed his phone into Lynn's hand who nodded delighted.

"Yey," I sighed.

"I need one to my story," Jared smiled as he stepped next to me, behind the two cakes.

"Your story?" I asked not so amused.

"Just pose and deal with it," he grinned, picking up a glass of champagne for both of us and kissing my face he stayed like that as I smiled, looking down, not liking the camera in my face.

Jared seemed more than happy with the outcome and posted it right away, with a caption: Happiest Birthday to my lobster.

I laughed as he checked all the heart emoji replies and seemed like most people were confused as to where did my account go. It was still nice to know so many people seemed to be cool with it and wishing me happy birthday.

After indulging in some sweets, I took a glass of wine as we all gathered in the living room where some people, led by Lynn, convinced Jared to sing some songs with an acoustic guitar my father used to play on.

After a couple of songs everyone seemed to fall in love a little with Jared, which was no surprise. I almost forgot how mesmerizing his raw voice is, how his charm fills the air as he sings from his heart.

I have never felt more content and happy in my entire life.

I had everything I have ever needed or wished for and my heart was full of pride and love towards the man who helped me find myself and had me floating above ground while I was there to keep him grounded.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

17.5K 520 24
In 2011, Sophia attended to Paris Fashion Week; there she will encounter Jared Leto, although for her, he will just be an attractive and mysterious b...
3.2K 85 13
A pretty girl from Seattle gets a life changing phone call after bumping into a Leto brother years ago. The jobs challenging, but not nearly as chall...
13.7K 601 35
Meet Lexy. She's heading for a new life in LA, hoping to leave behind traumatic family memories in Louisiana. What she doesn't bargain for is a doub...
14.2K 619 51
Story written with @AllAboutTheBear