Abhishree ~ The Queen of Maha...

magicallovely tarafından

Losing this war means captured by the enemy empire and considered as their prostitutes and servants. Dreaming... Daha Fazla

Abhishree ~ The Pride of Mahabaleshgarh
Copyrights & Gifts
1 ~ Beginning of the End
2 ~ The Sunlight Through Window
3 ~ Groom the Prince
4 ~ The Princess Became The Slave
5 ~ A Night With The Prince
6 ~ Prince spent time with Courtesan
7 ~ Prince takes the Bath
8 ~ Princess gone wild
9 ~ The Fearless Princess
10 ~ The Prince's Chamber
11 ~ Prince is Interested in Princess
12 ~ The Sensual Sound of Swords
13 ~ Princess getting married?
14 ~ Princess Interested in 'Kamasutra'
Author's Note
15 ~ Princess's Last day in Mahabaleshgarh
16 ~ The Unroyal Wedding of Prince and Princess
17 ~ Prince undressing the Princess
18 ~ The Wedding Night of Royal Couple
Author's Note 2
19 ~ Prince started feeling for Princess
20 ~ The Queen is always the Queen
21 ~ A Night in the Prince's Arms
22 ~ A sensual and scary bath in River
23 ~ A Night to Remember
IT IS IMPORTANT
24 ~ Princess scared the Prince
25 ~ Prince will punish the Princess
26 ~ 'Can I Take You Now?'
27 ~ Princess is so Naive
28 ~ Princess's love for Prince
29 ~ The sensuality of colors that painted the Princess
Author's Note 3
30 ~ Princess will be Pregnant soon
31 ~ The Lion in pain and Anger
32 ~ The Princess in Red Drives the Prince Crazy
33 ~ The Night of unknown Pleasures
34 ~ Princess can be no more...
35 ~ Princess need the Prince
36 ~ Princess killed the Prince Rajvardhan...?
37 ~ Prince showed his love in front of all
38 ~ Princess seducing the Prince
39 ~ Princess turned the Prince off
That's Really IMPORTANT...
40 ~ The Queen and the King
41 ~ It's all Lie from the Beginning...
42 ~ Prince wants to spend the night with Princess
43 ~ Prince knows about Princess's Pregnancy
44 ~ Prince teaches lovemaking to the Princess
45 ~ Prince wants to do it Tomorrow
46 ~ Prince helping the Princess in Getting Ready for the Ceremony
48 ~ "Can I sleep with you?, here"
49 ~ "I would love to see my wife going Insane"
50 ~ The night is the Longest
51 ~ Abhishree takes the Revenge
52 ~ "You should be wild like this"
53 ~ Not the End but a new beginning
54 ~ Abhiraj! Once again.
55 ~ The cries of princess
56 ~ She is hiding something
57 ~ Surprise for Prince
58 ~ The Best Wedding Night
59 ~ Sultan Arrived in Mahabaleshgarh
60 ~ The Reality Revealed
61 ~ The Birth of Twins
62 ~ Happily Ever After...
E P I L O G U E
Author's last word...
Bride of Sultan ~ The Bleeding Rose
Ruhani ~ The Language of Love
Abhishree ~ Important Announcement

47 ~ A surprise for Abhishree

71.5K 4.9K 1K
magicallovely tarafından

Abhishree's POV

I looked at Prince and he looked at me too.

Prince, instantly clapped two times and within a few moments all the attendees showed up.

"Umm, You guys quickly make Princes ready for the ceremony."

He was thinking of leaving but before he could, Maa Saheb reached and saw us.

"Raj?" She called catching his attention.

"Jii, Maa Saheb" He replied.

"You here? Don't you want to get ready?" She asked.

He looked at me and then looked at her again. I became nervous and scared all of sudden, didn't know why. Somehow, I didn't want Maa Saheb to know that he was making me ready.

"Umm, Actually I forgot to tell her about the Royal necklace you asked me to give her. So, I just reminded and came to tell her." He covered well.

"Ohh" She said.

"yeah, I think I should go now" He said and left us alone.

Maa Saheb asked all of us to hurry up and the attendees helped me then to complete my look. They made a neat bun of my hair using hair pin and the last thing they did was adding a rose in the bun. 

They added rings in my fingers and few in my toe. I was feeling as if I was wearing a lot of heavy things. Last thing they did was adding Maang teeka  and a piece of jewellery in my bun. They set my dupatta and I looked at Maa Saheb who started coming closer to me.

"umm, I really have to admit that you... God I am out of words." She said and the room filled with giggles.

"Bring the ash Pot  and dry chillies here" She ordered with a smile.

An attendee brought the things on demand instantly.

Maa Saheb took the handful of dry red chillies in her hand and started moving her hand from my head to toe while chanting something which was difficult enough to understand. Then she threw the chillies in the ash pot which created a lot of smoke and sound while burning. 

Maa Saheb washed her hand in the bowl and dried her hand with the cloth. She again looked at me and touched my face and came closer to kiss my forehead. 

"May God protects you from every evil sight," She said.

I bowed down and touched her feet to take blessings. She smiled and I stood up back. She was the one who always supported me and fought with her own son for me. She was a great mother and Queen.

I took her hand in mine and softly pecked a short kiss on her hands.

"Maa Saheb, I didn't say it before but today I want to say that I didn't know what is the love of a mother feels like, How parents love and protect their child but since then I met you. I never missed my own mother. I didn't know what mother looks like or feel like but I found mine in you. You were always there for me. You have done so much for me Maa saheb. Thank you so much" I said softly meaning every word from my heart.

"No, No, No, No" She said shaking her head continuously.

I instantly felt scared nervos as if I said something wrong.

"Thank you is not enough" She said showing her big eyes with a huge smile.

I thinned my eyebrows not understanding what she wanted to say.

"I want to be grandmother soon. I want to play with my grandchildren now" She said with a huge smile.

My heart beat raced all of sudden listening to her. 

Why everyone wants me to do the same thing.

I covered up my emotions and said slowly.

"Sure" My voice was so slow, even I couldn't understand as if I said or not.

She laughed a little and then said.

"Abhishree, we need to go for prayers soon but before I need to check on Raj" She took a breathe "And also there is a few ritual you need to fulfill. You need to tie turban for Raj and do his tilak." She finished.

I nodded agreeing with her.

"Ji Maa Saheb"

"You go to his chamber, I will meet you there." She ordered.

"Okay," I said.

After that she left us alone I sat on the couch to take a breathe.

"Abhi, are you excited or not?" Sakhi asked sitting in front of me.

I looked at her and honestly I didn't know how I was feeling exactly. I was having mixed emotions of excitement, nervousness and I was scared because everything was going to change tomorrow. From tomorrow I wouldn't be staying in my chamber all the time. I would be working on and roaming here and there like Maa Saheb.

I really wanted to appreciate her for managing so much work on her alone and she never lost her grace and politness while talking. She was a perfect example of a great Queen.

A few time passed staying there and talking to sakhi about the most useless things in the world until an attendee showed up and said.

"Princess, Your presence is asked by Prince urgently." She said and I nodded to her.

I looked at sakhi who was showing me her big doe eyes with huge smile.

I ignored her and walked along with the attendee to the Prince's chamber. I brought my veil down to cover my face and went to his chamber. 

I entered his chamber and walked to the dressing part of it. I found him sitting on the couch and there an attendee standing holding the cloth for turban to tie.

He looked at me and I was trying to look through the veil. 

"You guys can go and leave us alone" Prince said slowly and everyone left us alone.

"Abhi" He called.

For the first time I felt his voice soft that almost made me freeze.

"Abhi" He called again and I replied.

"Yes"

"Yeah, I know I am looking so good but that doesn't mean you keep staring at me standing there." He said in his teasing tone and I instantly pulled my veil up.

"I can't even see you through this fabric properly." I backfired.

"Hahahhaaa, Come here" He commanded.

I walked closer to him with a smile as he was smiling too.

"Help me tying this turban." He asked.

"Yeah, I know Maa Saheb told me" I replied softly.

I walk to the couch where the cloth was placed and took it in my hand, meanwhile he sat on the other couch feathering his hairs backwards.

I walked to him having the cloth in my hand forwarded him the end of it. He took it helped me in tying the turban around his head. I sat the end of the cloth free after tying it. I picked up the jewel that needed to be fixed in his turban.

We both were silent and stayed calm while I did everything that Maa Saheb asked me to do.

Suddenly a question hit my mind that I wanted to ask him.

"Why you chose yellow outfit for me. I thought you like red" 

"Red makes me feel wild. I don't want to hurt you. I will definitely like to see you in red other day but not tonight" He said with the sarcastic smile and I looked at him thinning my eyebrows as I didn't understand even a word.

"Hnn? Wild?" I asked, even though I knew what he meant somehow but I wanted to know more and confirm.

"Yes, you look more beautiful in red and it attracts me more, while in yellow you look purely goddess that I can't even dare to touch" He stated.

I smiled softly listening to him and felt as if he had gone insane. 

"Abhi, what is your favourite colour?" He asked when I was sewing the jewel in his turban.

"White" I answered.

"White? Why?" He asked.

"Because white is peaceful, it makes me calm and soothe my nerves. It is cold and it has its beauty" I answered.

"But, white changes colour very frequently" He replied.

"Means?" I asked.

"White is plain, uncoloured. If you add any colour it will change its presence. Then, it will be no more white while... Black, No matter how many colours you add to it never loses its existence." He said looking into my eyes.

I finished with his turban and looked into his eyes while saying.

"Thats why black is stubborn"

He smiled looking at me and I smiled back.

"You know Prince, Maa Saheb is working from early morning, she is so much excited for the crowing." I said to him while placing the leftovers on the couch back.

"Yeah, you know she was waiting for this day since the day you came here" He replied.

"Really?" I asked.

"hnn" He finished.

"Abhi, did you eat something?" He asked.

"No, I think I have to keep fast until the crowing is finished." I said.

"Okay, then we will eat together" He said.

He finished and an attendee entered by the time.

"Prince, Princess, Maa Saheb and King is waiting for you in the Royal meeting court" She said.

"Okay, tell them. We are coming." He said. 

She nodded and went back.

Prince came closer to me and held my left hand. 

He removed his ring from the tiny finger and made me wear that ring in the thumb. 

I was looking at him not understanding what he wanted to do.

"Abhi, there will be time when we fight and not agree on certain things in the capacity of the King and Queen. Always remember that you have a husband not a king in front of you, whenever you want to talk. Consider me lower to you in power" He said last time with the best smile I had ever seen on his face and I laughed a little.

He kissed my finger and suddenly pulled me closer to me. I caught off guard with the sudden pull. He leaned in to my neck and inhaled deep breathe.

"Ohh Abhi, I am loving your smell so much" 

He said taking a step back.

"Tonight"

I instantly lowered my gaze, trying to hide my smile. I didn't know why I wanted to laugh all of sudden but the reason was his behaviour that was seeming childish to me.

"Come, let's go. They must be waiting for us" He said.

I nodded and pulled my veil down.

We both walked out of his chamber and only I knew how time was flying that day. Every step I was taking forward towards the Royal meeting court along with Prince was defining a new life for me. In actual means it was a huge beginning for me and I didn't know how well would I continue this journey with the right path. 

Our steps were slow and there were attendees walking along with us. Prince was having his sword and chest high in proud. 

The announcer announced our presence loudly and his voice somehow made me feel goosebumps. 

We both entered the royal meeting court and there was everything prepared well. It was decorated beautifully with new accessories and it was completely filled with the Royals. My sight fell on King and we both walked to bow down. 

"God bless both of you" He said and we both moved to Maa Saheb standing with him.

We both bowed down in front of her and she blessed us too.

"God bless you and hope we get to play with your child soon"

"Maa Saheb, 'Children'" He said and everyone laughed in the Court room. 

I felt myself blushing inside in the veil.

The court room was filled with so many peoples and soon the ceremony for Crowning started. First we had to pray to our family deity and there we had five priest encircling the holy fire. We both asked to sit along and pray. The holy prayer lasted till afternoon and I felt so light after it. The aroma of fire and flowers soothed my body and as I found myself closer to spirituality. 

There was a ritual before ending the Prayer. Prince had to fill vermillion in the partition of my hair during the prayer and that moment I felt completed, I felt as if there was no boundary now. I got what I wanted. 

After the Holy prayer, we both took blessings of our elders and then we both were asked to sit on the throne. 

I waited for him to sit first but he had different plans. He stepped on the stairs of throne and then turned towards me. He forwarded his hand waiting for me to take his hand. I felt shy as everyone was watching us and that wasn't right time to show love. Maa Saheb and Pita Saheb was watching us and suddenly I heard Pita Saheb saying.

"Abhishree, Daughter I didn't know that you will change our son this much. Look he dont even want to sit on throne alone. He wants you everywhere before him. Take his hand" He ordered.

I didn't know why everyone was trying to make me blush, the more I didn't want to show my emotions the more they were bringing it out. 

I took his hand and he helped me to step on the stairs. 

"Wait!!!" I heard a loud scream of Gulaab. We both looked at her as she was standing a little far away from us.

She walked closer to us and stepped on the stairs. I was standing still not knowing what was she wanted to do.

She touched the hem of my veil and pulled it over and set it on my head neatly.

"Maa Saheb, There isn't any stranger here and she is not daughter in law only" She said.

I smiled looking at her and she muttered slowly.

"Hmm, Bhabhi Saheb you are looking so beautiful today." 

"Thank you, princess" I replied.

Then she looked at Prince and he pulled her softly into a hug. We all felt emotional as she would leave the palace soon after her marriage and I knew that Prince would not feel good after that.

"Bhai Saheb, You are looking good too" She said with broken voice.

"Ohh Gulaab!" Prince muttered.

Prince patted her shoulders and after that we both were asked to sit on throne. The moment we both sat trumpets blown and flowers thrown on us.

The environment became so exciting and noisy and then King and Queen settled crowns on our heads.

I looked at Prince who was watching me softly Promising as if we would never leave each other.

I thanked Maa Saheb and she kissed my forhead.

The celebration started after that. Drums, Trumpets, flutes along with cultures songs and dance started to fill the surrounding with huge noise. A group of dancers danced beautifully and I enjoyed the whole Function a lot. We both recieved a lot of gifts and most of them were jewelleries and antique Items for me. 

Maa Saheb also gave me a wooden box and I opened it. It had a letter with the Stamp of Mahabaleshgarh giving me authority to Over rule the decision taken by King once in a life time. 

"Maa Saheb?" I asked looking at her.

"Abhi, this is a very important authority given to you. You can over rule the decision of the King once in a life time although He needs to ask your opinions in all matters but this is different. This means if you say 'yes' and King says 'no' and you say that in the power of this letter than your decision will prevail. That means you have power to take decision superior to King. Do not waste this authority unnecessarily. It may be used to destroy the Mahabaleshgarh, so be alert from your enemies always" She finished and it almost sent chills through my spine.

"I will take care of it, Maa Saheb" I replied.

Maa saheb sat back on her couch and I looked at that letter. My mind went to the thoughts and time of its perfect use. Why would I need such authority. He would never do anything wrong but I didn't know what destiny planned for us.

The last group of dancers shown in the court room but my mind became stuck. I didn't know why I started feeling as if something was going to happen. 

That letter was something specially given to me by Maa Saheb, I looked at her and she smiled. I smiled back weakly. 

Suddenly the dancers walked to us and asked me to join. 

I shook my head but then Gulaab also came and asked me to dance. 

"No, Please!"

"Bhabhi Saheb, everyone is family here Please naa"

I stood up as I couldn't say when she asked.

I danced a little and then walked back to my couch.

I Looked at him as he was watching me continuously. The hectic day came to end as the sun departed to set back in its direction.

Suddenly my sight fell on a lady walking closer to us. 

She was wearing red coloured Lehnga and had very long hairs. I recognized her face and she was 'Chandramukhi'

She was looking beautiful as always and I felt as if she was right or not?

I was about to ask her about her health but she said.

"Congratulations king and Queen, This is for you" She handed over me a bunch of roses and as I took them in my hand a spike pierced my skin.

I looked at her and she smiled. She handed over me roses with spikes. I felt that something wasn't right.

Then she moved to Prince and said.

"I have a gift for you too my dear King." 

I was looking at both of them when she said.

"A good news"

I thinned my eyebrows as I wasn't aware of what were they talking.

"What?" He asked with flat tone.

"You are going to be father soon"

The moment I realised what she said, rug swept through my feet. How the hell she got to know about that thing.

But the moment I heard her next words, I felt almost dead.

"King, I have your baby in my womb" She said slowly only audible to us. 

Another Update!!! (3000 words)\

Do not forget to vote, Share and comment.

I am so sorry for not Updating frequently as the last Month was really hectic for me. I hope you guys are not angry on me. This office, studies and part time teaching is sucking up all my time. I know story is at almost end and I should complete it soon. 

I will try to update soon. 

By the way, who is your favourite character of the Book other than Raj and Abhi?

Love you all!!!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

875K 45.9K 75
Story of a true king and his beloved Rebel ❤️ ***** "You remember your Dada Hukum always said that a true king never bow's down infront of anyone oth...
208K 8.3K 28
"I am ready but there is only one problem that my month has come". She said while controlling her smile. Abhirath asked in confusion "what? month?? W...
1.4M 80.9K 53
Abhiman Singh rajvansh -Just like his name that man screams power and dominece. -He's the one who possesses the power and intelligence to change th...
6.2M 413K 69
That 'yes' could mean my death, torture, hate, disrespect, rape or anything more heartless and brutal. But, keeping my head high I said 'I am ready...