Tokka one shots

Od valzluv

A bunch of scenarios in one-shots!😁 My one-shots don't line up Started: 8/25/20 Finished: 1/19/21 Více

Long day at work
Cliff kiss: Pt 1
Clif kiss: Pt 2
Toph!
Let me hold you a little longer
Come home early
Afraid of thunder
Thank you for being my best friend
I'm pregnant
High school party
In the rain
Candy Cane Lane
Adios

Proposal

1K 25 32
Od valzluv

Sokka's Pov

I have been with Toph for almost two years. And since we started dating, all I could think about was getting married to her. I knew from the beginning that she was the one. Every time I see her I fall in love all over again. She's so beautiful and strong. She doesn't care what others think of her which i love about her. She's just an amazing girl after all. I ask myself how I got so lucky with such an amazing girl like her! She always thanks me for being a good father figure for her daughter Lin. When i see Lin i see Toph. She is just like her mom.

Recently i have been thinking of finally asking the question, "Will you marry me?". Most of my time at work is just me thinking if it's time to pop the question or not. I've been telling Zuko about me wanting to propose through letters. I told him about me wanting to make a betrothal necklace out of a special rock. I didn't know what that rock was until Zuko mentioned in his letter that a meteorite had fallen in the fire nation near the capital. That was it. The meteorite will be the rock for the betrothal necklace. Years back during the 100 year war. I Went to a master swordsman. There i learned the ways of the sword. Prior to that, a meteor hit near where the gaang and i were hiding. With the meteorite i made my first sword. I lost that sword in the war saving Toph in i. Anyways, there was some left over meteorite and i gave it to Toph since she's never bended a Space rock. She made it into an arm bracelet and till this day she still wears it. 

I asked Zuko to bring me some meteorite next time he came to republic city. A week later he came to republic city and we meet up for him to give me the meteorite. I was so excited. I already had an idea of what i wanted the rock to be like. I spent 3-4 days on the rock. Sometimes staying up late, But it was worth it. Anything for the love of my life. once i finished it was when i started to over think. "What if she says no?" "What will happen if she says no?" "Will she even like it?" "What if she doesn't want to get married in general?" etc. 

I decided i would ask on the weekend. My plan is to take her on a date then go on a walk at the beach at night. Hopefully it would be a full moon so Yue could see. I choose the beach because of water and sand. Sand is apart of earth and I'm from the watertribe. I took the betrothal necklace to Aang and Katara's so Toph couldn't find it. 

End of Pov

The weekend had come and Sokka was nervous. Having his usual overthinking that he's had the past week. He woke up and got up to look at the calender in the kitchen to make sure he wasn't insane. "Ok Sokka today's the day!" He told himself. He felt butterflies in his stomach and started to cook breakfast with a big smile on his face. Toph Woke up shortly after to the smell of bacon and eggs. Her favorite breakfast. She got up and went to Lin's room to see if she was still asleep. She was still asleep and Toph walked to the kitchen stretching her arm.

"Morning Snoozles" She sat down at the table

"Morning" He said with enthusiasm. He made her a plate and walked over to the table setting it in front of her. "Did you sleep well?" He asked kissing her forehead. Even with a small peck Toph still blushed. "I slept well" She responded. 

"Good" He said turning back to make himself a plate. Toph noticed how happy Sokka was. Sure Sokka has been happy  before but he was more happy than ever. She started eating and Sokka came over sitting next to her. They ate comfortable silence until Lin walked in the kitchen, "Hey no one woke me up" She pouted

"You looked so peaceful" Sokka replied with a smile taking a bite of his eggs. "C'mon sit down and I'll make you a plate" He got up and walked to the kitchen. Lin sat across from Toph waiting for her plate. Sokka came back with Lin's plate and set it down in front of her. Along with a glass of juice. Lin thanked him and he sat back down next to Toph. Lin talked about her dream she had last night while they ate. Occasionally laughing at what she said. Sokka looked at the two girls in front of him with a smile. He loved them both very much and would do anything to protect them. Even though Toph was the greatest earthbender in the world. After breakfast Toph and Sokka cleaned up the kitchen while Lin was cleaning her room. 

"So how about we go out to dinner tonight" Sokka asked once they finished cleaning. They were both leaning against the counter. "What for?" Toph asked. 

"Well we haven't gone out in a while so why not" Toph smirked and gave him him a peck "Okay"  she responded. Sokka smiled and cupped her face to kiss her. At that moment Lin came back out to the kitchen "oogie!" She said sticking out her tongue in disgust. The couple laughed 

Later that day

Before dinner Sokka and Toph dropped of Lin at air temple island with Aang and Katara. Aang took Sokka aside far enough where they hopped Toph wouldn't sense them. He handed him a small emerald velvet pouch with the betrothal necklace inside. Sokka opened the pouch to make sure the necklace was in side. This was when everything started to feel like reality. He started to get nervous and Aang noticed.

"Hey it's going to be okay. I was nervous when i asked Katara. She's going to say yes" Aang assured him

"How do you know that?"

"Because, i see how she is around you" He put his hand on his brother in-law's shoulder, " I swear everytime your around her at work it's like she's on clouds. She blushes every time you hug her from behind.  Even though she knows it's coming! She smiles uncontrollably and Toph isn't like that. Your a father figure to her daughter and she admires that about you." Aang listed "I'm sure in the future you will have a daughter of your own with her" Aang assured him with a warm smile. Sokka took in his words. He never thought of all he's said, until now. He felt special and lucky to be apart of her life.

"Thanks Aang... that means a lot!" They hugged and went back to where the girls were. Before the couple left Aang gave Sokka a pat on the shoulder for good luck. Toph noticed it, but didn't put much thought into it.

They had dinner and after, Sokka took Toph to the beach. He said it was a full moon and thought it would be nice to see the view of the moon at the beach. Of course it only mattered to Sokka since he's the only one who could see, But Toph didn't mind. 

They sat down not so far from the water, and was also next to a rock. They leaned against the rock and Toph laid her head on his shoulders interlocking their hands. Sokka inhaled in the fresh breeze, before turning to kiss Toph on her head. 

"Hey what if we stepped in the water" Toph moved her head to face him with a confused look on her face. "Just our feet of course" He stated, Toph was going to protest but something was telling her to do so. "mmk lets go" Toph replied, Sokka got excited. They stood up, and rolled up their pants so they don't get wet. Sokka held her hand. Together walked into the water. 

It was cold at first but they adjusted to the temperature. Sokka cupped her face, kissing her softly. Toph was enjoying the moment. She felt the usual butterflies she gets every time he kisses her. She knew the moon was shining bright on them even before Sokka mentioned it. She didn't want the night to end. Sokka pulled back from the kiss and their foreheads met. Taking in their last moments as possibly boyfriend and girlfriend. 

"Okay sokka you can do this"  He told himself. "I have something for you", Letting go of her soft hands. He reach in his pocket and pulled out the velvet pouch, and handed it to Toph. Toph could feel his heart speed up through the sand. Before opening the pouch she gently felt for what could be inside. Not wanting to break or ruin what could be inside. She felt fabric and a rock with what could be carved. "Could it be!" She asked herself. She could feel herself get excited for what could be inside. She open the the pouch and slowly took out the necklace. She placed the necklace on her palm and touched the rock. 

"It's-"

"A betrothal necklace" He cut her off , "Toph" He took her small hands in his, "Will you marry me?" He asks nervously. Toph looked up and smiled "Of course i will meathead" Sokka let out a breath of relief. He let go of her hands and they cupped each other's face, kissing each other passionately. They seperate and Toph hands him the necklace for him to put on her. She turns around and Sokka wraps the necklace around her. The rock settling on the notch of her neck. Toph moves her hand to feel the carving on the rock. 

In the distance you could hear a "woohoo!", Sokka turns around to the direction of the sound, to see Aang and Katara on appa, in the sky, looking down at them. 

"What was that?" Toph asked

"It's Aang and Katara, their on appa looking down at us" He replied. Aang and Katara landed on the beach and ran over to the now engaged couple. 

"Congrats guy's" Katara said running up to her soon to be sister in-law, "We're going to be sisters in-law!" Katara said hugging Toph. Toph hugged her back and could feel some tears threatening to escape her eyes. She quickly blinked them away. 

*Meanwhile in Aang and Sokka's hug*

"I told you she'd say yes" Aang said in the hug. Sokka laughed and they seperated from the hug. 

After they went back to the island to celebrate with some wine. They stayed there for an hour before leaving to go back home. Lin stayed with Aang and Katara, Because they wanted to give the newly engaged couple, a night alone.

When they reached the doorsteps. Toph opened the door and then yelped when Sokka picked her up, bridal style, by surprise. They smirked at each other, and Sokka walked them through the door. He shut it closed with his foot and walked them to their bedroom. He set her down on the bed and made out with her.

After being in each other's hot embrace for almost an hour

 They cuddled together in bed, enjoying each other's presence. Toph listened to Sokka's heartbeat while he petted her hair. After awhile Toph moved her head to face her fiancé and said "I love you Snoozles" Sokka smiled. He still couldn't believe he was going to marry his best friend in a couple months. It all felt like a dream to him. "I love you to, blind bandit" Toph chuckled. She moved up and planted a kiss on his lips. 

they fell asleep each other's embrace

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/U  So im gonna make a better version of this because i don't like this very much

I have no idea if they even have bacon in the avatar world so like bare w/ me

I  also didn't bother reading through this before posting it so yeah..

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

28.9K 950 7
This is a collection of TaeJin oneshots (Top Tae). I am not getting any ideas about oneshots for now so I am marking this book as completed. If ever...
42.9K 605 200
Since my last 1 blew up we're gonna do another :D, will be updated often! ~ Angst, fluff, song 1shots, etc. ~ !HAD TO ALL BE REUPLOADED BCS WATTPAD H...
22.5K 493 18
Just a few one shots I had written a while back when I began writing online ( ꈍᴗꈍ)
3.4K 70 3
This is a collection of different types of one shots I have or will create. Right now, it's just Rody Soul one shots, but I hope to include more late...