Warrior | Dick Grayson ¹

By x_Atti_x

" You'll never know if you can fly , unless you take the risk of falling" ~Nightwing~ After the death... More

《𝙰/ 𝙽》
《𝙲𝚊𝚜𝚝》
《 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝 》
《 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 1 》✔︎
《 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 2》✔︎
|1| 𝚂𝚞𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎 ✔︎
|2| 𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜✔︎
|3| 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜✔︎
|4| 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚍𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎 ✔︎
« 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚛 »
|5| 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙶𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝙰𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙰𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚜✔︎
|6| 𝚁𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚕 𝚁𝚘𝚝𝚑 ✔︎
|7| 𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚛 ✔︎
|8| 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜 ✔︎
|9| 𝙷𝚊𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 ✔︎
|10| 𝚂𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚗✔︎
|11| 𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚗𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚎 ✔︎
|12| 𝚁𝚢𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝙿𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚡 ✔︎
|13| 𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎 ✔︎
|14| 𝙷𝚞𝚛𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙱𝚎𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚍 ✔︎
|15| 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝 ✔︎
|16| 𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚊 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚔✔︎
|17| 𝙳𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚍 ✔︎
|18| 𝚂𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚘 𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 ✔︎
|19| 𝙾𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 ✔︎
|20| 𝙱𝚎𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 ✔︎
|21| 𝙳𝚘𝚘𝚖 𝙿𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚕 ✔︎
|22| 𝙹𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚢 𝙹𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚢 ✔︎
|23| 𝙰 𝚃𝚎𝚊𝚖? ✔︎
|24| 𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚙𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚛 ✔︎
|25| 𝙺𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 ✔︎
|26| 𝚁𝚘𝚋𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙰𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚜 ✔︎
| 27| 𝙹𝚊𝚢- 𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚍 ✔︎
|28| 𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚘 𝙼𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚒 ✔︎
|29| 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎 ✔︎
|30| 𝙰𝚜𝚢𝚕𝚞𝚖 ✔︎
|31| 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜 ✔︎
|32| 𝚁𝚊𝚐𝚎 ✔︎
|33| 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 ✔︎
|34| 𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚃𝚛𝚘𝚢 ✔︎
|36| 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 ✔︎
|37| 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍. 𝙽𝚊𝚑, 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 ✔︎
|ʙᴏɴᴜs| 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 ✔︎
𝙰 / 𝙽
10𝙺+ !!!!!!

|35| 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍 ✔︎

7.3K 211 30
By x_Atti_x

Harper had went to the bathroom while Gar had made his way to the bedroom.

She splashed water on her face as she stood hunched over the sink. Her knuckles turned white as she gripped onto the edges of the porcelain frame. The coolness of the water ran down her face as she tried to shake the uneasiness in her bones. Something about rescuing Angela felt wrong. There was something off about the woman but Harper knew she couldn't do anything, seeing as it would crush Rachel. The girl had just gotten her mother back and Harper wouldn't make such rash decisions based of a speculation.

She wiped her face with the towel before looking up into the mirror.
She gasped as she saw Dick’s face staring into her own. Harper stumbled back with horrified eyes as blood coated his mouth, dripping down his chin. His eyes glared into hers. Harper stared in shock as he smirked at her.

" This is all your fault." He chanted.

Harper blinked as she desperately tried to free the haunting image from her mind. She shook her head, her eyes screwed shut as ragged breaths ripped through her.

When she reopened her eyes, he was nowhere to be seen. She sprinted out of the room only to crash into an equally startled Gar. Her hands held onto his arms as she took in his frazzled state.

" Did you see something too?" She breathed. He nodded before the two ran outside. Harper had tried to call Dick but it only responded by saying no service. Harper groaned while Gar took out his phone dialling the number. They stared in confusion as it crackled before the phone completely shut off.

Her head shot up when she saw Dick standing by a tree that had a tire swing hanging from the branches. He had a slash in his throat and an arrow  protruding from his stomach. Her eyes watered as blood poured down his wounds as his soulless eyes bored into hers. A teasing smile spread across his face as he mockingly waved at her.

She blinked as she heard the front door open. Rachel stepped out of the house placing a hand on the brunette as she stared worryingly at the girl and boy.

" You guys okay?"

" Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just going to head inside." She told the two before shaking her head glancing back at the spot Dick once stood. She sighed when she saw he had disappeared.

Harper felt a headache arise but she just downed a glass of water trying to get rid of the migraine. She shook it off as nothing. She had more pressing matters  to attend to other than a  simple headache.

She went to lie down on the bed as the pounding in her head only seemed to increase, but she pushed it aside when she heard Rachel yell for her saying it was Gar. Harper stumbled out of bed, rushing towards Rachel's pleas.

She froze in front of the bathroom door, seeing Gar on the floor as he seized. " Gar! Quick get him on his side." She commanded as she pushed past Angela who stood in the doorway.

" Gar can you hear me?" Rachel questioned as she gently shook him.

" What's wrong with him?" Rachel questioned as Harper tried to figure out what was happening to the teen. Her face contorted into concern as he remained unresponsive.

" I don't know" Harper muttered. She was desperate as she held the boy.

They heard a knock from the door downstairs. Harper nodded to the older woman. Angela glanced at her daughter before going to answer the door. They silently prayed that it was Dick.

Harper placed Gar’s head on her lap as she heard footsteps approach the bathroom. A middle aged man entered the room as he looked down at the boy.

" How long has he been like this?" He asked as he placed a hand on Gar’s forehead.

" We don't know" Rachel said  her voice wavering. She gently wiped the blood from his face as Harper gently stroked his hair. Her worry for the teen gnawing at her.

" It's gonna be okay. I'm a police officer." He consoled. He grew confused as he pulled out his cell phone. He started complaining that his cell was down even though he charged it moments prior. Angela had told him there was a landline in the kitchen before he had left.

Rachel sobbed as she looked at Gar’s blood stained face. Harper sadly looked at the teenager. " He’ll be okay. He has to be." She told the girl before leaning closer to the boy.

" You hear me Gar. You're going to make it. Just hold on a little longer. I need my tiger. Just stay with us."

Angela had approached them as she shared a look with Harper. Harper had noticed blood splattered on the older woman's shirt. She was going to question her but Angela just shook her head. " We can't wait any longer. Rachel, you're going to have to help him."

" Me?" Rachel muttered as her glassed eyes met her mother's.

" You can do it. You can heal him." Her mother encouraged.

Rachel shook her head." No. Look at what happened to Kory."

" Rachel, look at me. You have your father’s gifts, and you need to use them now to save your friend’s life." Angela said shooting Harper a look to back her up. She knew Rachel trusted and loved the girl and she knew she would listen to
her.

Harper turned to the girl, she felt suspicious of the woman but for the sake of Gar, she was going to let it slide.

" You can do it Rachel." Harper nodded.

Gar gasped as he struggled to breathe. Harper panicked as she watched his breath slowly falter.

Rachel closed her eyes placing a hand on his forehead.

He suddenly jerked in Harper’s lap as Rachel grew frantic. Harper's heart dropped at Rachel's words.

" He's dying. I can feel it."

Angela shook her head. " No. There’s got to be some other..." she trailed off as an odd look made its way onto her face. " Your father."

" Hell no!" Harper shot back, she grew nervous as Gar continued to shake in her arms.

" He’s stronger than you. He could save Gar. He would do that for you"

" I don't understand."

" He's always been close to you, Rachel. Always nearby, always looking over you. We have to hurry. "

Harper was hesitant before she reluctantly helped Angela bring Gar into the living room.

" You have to open your mind Rachel.  Think about your father. How badly you want to see him." Angela told the girl.

" But I thought he was..."

" This is the only way to save Gar. You have to concentrate."

Rachel placed her hand on his forehead once again. Harper stared at Angela with a sceptical look.

The lights began to flicker as Rachel started breathing heavily.

A black mist formed on the mirror behind the adults. Rachel's eyes turned black as her head shot up to the ceiling.

" Rachel" Harper said as she glanced at the black mist that seemed to be growing as time progressed.

" You did it Rachel. Bring him home." Angela grinned.

Rachel stood up as she made her way to the mirror. Harper watched with wide eyes as she lifted her arm into the mirror. She screamed as black tendrils wrapped around her arm. Rachel yelled as she pulled back. Harper watched in shock as a middle aged man who she assumed to be her father stepped out of the mirror.

" My child" he smiled as his eyes scanned Rachel. His eyes moved past his daughter to Angela. " My love."

Angela walked towards her husband. " All of this was for you. Everything." She spoke as she stood in front of him.

" Your faith has never failed me, lover." He said as he kissed her.

" Our friend is dying." Rachel begged as she glanced at Harper who was still holding Gar. She refused to leave his side.

" Can you save him?"

He made his way to the three, crouching down,  he glanced curiously at the brunette before facing Gar.

His hand hovered over Gar’s head as the boy continued to twitch. " So unusual. Boy or beast?"

Gar shot awake as he gasped for air. Harper let out a relieved breath as she pulled the boy into a hug. His arms wrapped around her waist as he tried getting his breathing under control.    " Thank you" she whispered sending the man a small smile as she gripped Gar tighter.

Rachel stood up before hugging her father.

" I'm finally home."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 323 29
I do not own any characters besides y/n. all rights reserved to the creators of "Titans". In this story the infamous Detective Dick Grayson (Who was...
1.4K 29 22
REVAMP OF BATMAN'S DAUGHTER*CAN FIND ORIGINAL ON QUOTEV AT @CassandraMalfoyxX #12 in DaughterofBatman categories Oct 11th 2020 #2 in Daughterofbatma...
115K 2.6K 16
Where two lost souls meet in strange ways. dick grayson x oc [ titans S1 ] started: 24 / 11 / 19 ended: 08 / 03 / 2020 edited: 08 / 05 / 2022 · disc...
22.1K 685 46
Completed Cora has had a terrible life. She was experimented on by a lab. Once she escaped she was put into foster care. She had two foster parents...