I don't even know your name

By Anastasianoor

Shawn Mendes the pop sensation has everything in his life which he has dreamt of. He is heartthrob, rich, fam... More

Prince of Pop
Shining star🌟
Flashback
A Little more wait
Belong to Music
Keeping my distance
Ruin
Healing heart
Pride over Love (Part 1)
Pride over Love (Part 2)
We were made to breakπŸ’”
Perfectly Wrong
No reason to stay (Part-1)
No reason to stay (Part-2)
New Beginnings
Only Friends
Time is the best medicine
Must be Love
Friend Game (Part-1)
Friend Game (Part-2)
Song for you
Broken
Night In the Club
Courage
Always Been You (Part-1)
Always Been You (Part-2)
Moms know
Questions
Piece Of You
Can't Let Go
Finally We Met (Part-1)
Finally We Met (Part-2)
Beauty In Love❀️

Falling all in you

363 23 0
By Anastasianoor

"Mama everything is going perfect there....you know I have met Ariana grande and Shawn Mendes yesterday and many more famous people" she was about to tell about the collab with Shawn in excitement but she controlled herself as her management told her that she need to keep it a secret.

"Mija!!! Oh my god did you meet Billie too?" Sofi asked.

"Nope unfortunately but there were many more...Mama what about store..is it going well" she worriedly asked. Ethan told her that he'll see that matter, she didn't have to worry but she was still worried cuz it was their sole source of income and very close to her heart.

"Don't worry Mila, Ethan has appointed a very nice store keeper for our store." She took a sigh of relief on her mom's revelation.

                 .............................

Shawn was strumming his guitar not knowing what to do, sitting in front of his longtime crush who was busy in brainstorming, trying to make words that fit right in the melody. Her face leaned into the papers, the pen she was holding was moving into her hair. She pinched her eyebrows together and then lifted her head to face Shawn.

Shawn who was busy in observing her each and every facial expression, didn't get the time to move his eyes from her. Her sudden movement made him to search for things, he didn't know he needed.

"Have you lost something." Her voice just added fuel to his nervousness. But he didn't stop and ignored her.

"Can I help you" she asked again.

"No...No..I was just looking for my....wallet...wait...it's in my car...I think I left it there" His shuddering voice said.

"Oh" she didn't know how to respond.
"So I was just thinking of this lyric...I love it when you call me señorita.... should we start the song from right there?" She continued.

"What? How you said that" he caught something new in her.

"What I said that?..I said.."

"No!! I mean the way you said senorita, Are you Spanish?" He asked out of curiosity.

"Yeah!! I'm from Mexico actually"

"Aren't you from Cuba?" He didn't know where he was going cuz when she was near him, his brain somehow stopped working and his words came out of his heart.

"Wait... how'd you know that" she snapped.

"So you are from Cuba...am I right" he didn't wanna tell her that he was actually her stalker...of course what a creepy Maniac would do that.

"No.. actually I am... but I just born in Cuba...but I am from Mexico" she responded.

"Oh!! Tell me something more about you...I mean about your family and everything...I wanna know" he said plainly.

"Okaayy..but aren't we suppose to work on a song here" she told him.

"Yeah!! We are...but...you know..if we wouldn't be comfortable with each other...we didn't know each other..so I don't think so we can work together like this...you know what I mean... we'll have to get along with each other so we can easily write and sing a song together" He wasn't wrong actually but it was more than to write a song together.

"Yeah!! you are right... In that case...hi!! I'm Camila Cabello" he smiled on her way of introducing herself but his smile didn't faded but got wider till the end. She told him everything about her, her family, her favourite things. He already knew some of the things but some are really new to him, like her fondness for bananas.

"Are you kidding me...no way you actually eat bananas with pizza" he couldn't hold his laughter. During the whole conversation, he found every little detail about her so amusing. There were moments when he wanted to kiss her so bad, on her unintentionally being cute but he really had to control himself.

"Why are you laughing...I'm not joking..I can prove it to you" she said with the cutest angry face.

"Oh...OK ok" he tried to suppress his laughter. "This was hilarious" he sighed.

"Listen...I can't bear anyone laughing over my bananas" she declared crossing her arms.
"You can't be serious" he said with a laugh, spreading his arms on the back of her seat.

"Dead serious" she said with a serious expression. Shawn came closer to her face, and stopped. Her breath hitched for a moment.

"You know you look more cute when you are angry" he said looking dead in her eyes.
"Just like bananas" he added and burst into laughter again. Camila tried not to laugh but she couldn't help it and started laughing with him

"Looks like you kids are having great time" Their laughter took a pause as they noticed Andrew with boxes which definitely having food in them.

"I think you worked alot today...you look tired" Andrew winked at Shawn.

"Yeah man you would never know" Shawn replied.

"What's the time" suddenly she realized, it's been really late.

"It's 9 pm...not too late" Andrew said.
Shawn looked at him in surprise, he didn't believe that much time has passed while they were talking.

"Oh my god..I gotta go..it's very late" she said panicking... picking her stuff.

"Where you going.... don't go" Andrew glared at Shawn when he realised his impatience was slipping out of his tongue.

"I mean.. don't go..look Andrew brought a dinner for us..so we can eat together...then you can leave" he tried to do the damage control.

"Mr Mendes.."

"Shawn...just call me Shawn" he interrupted her.

"Shawn actually I didn't wanna say...but I'm too scared to go all alone in this dark night..so I've to leave now to take a cab to home" she explained.

"Oh!! don't you worry about that...I'll drop you home, you don't have to be alone" Shawn instantly replied.

"Yeah he is right..let's eat then" Andrew nodded at Camila. Camila didn't know how to turned them down, so she joined them.
                    ...........................

Shawn glanced at Camila during driving. She was leaning against the window with a tired, sad look on her face.

"What's up!! Are you alright" he asked.

"Yeah" she said taking a sigh.

"Then why you are not looking... Alright.. see I'm your friend..you can tell me" he told her.

"Are we?" she couldn't imagine to be friends with Shawn Mendes.

"Yes of course...you are my friend.... banana friend" he sarcastically said.. trying to make her laugh and was successful in his attempt.

"Hey! Don't call me that" she said shyly.

"Why? you are my banana friend.. Camila is my banana friend" he sang.

"Oh my god!! Stop!! Don't do that" she said in embarrassment.

"Okay okay" he said while holding his laugh and looked at her. She was looking so pure and innocent that he wanted to tell her right then that he was in love with her but he reminded himself "little more wait Shawn". He was falling way too deep into her.

"Did you find your wallet?" She asked as something clicked her mind.

"What" he wasn't expecting that but didn't really understand what she was asking about.

"Your wallet...you said that you left it in your car...I didn't see you looking for it" she said bluntly. Shawn didn't know what to say. She could be that smart, he wasn't expecting that at all.

"Ohhh you are talking bout that...I kept it in my pocket..I found it don't worry" he told her.

"That's good" she said before turning her face again towards the window.

                  .............................

"She is so pretty.... Brian" Shawn exclaimed with heart eyes, completely smitten...on his phone.

"I know dude....I can see" Brian told him.

"Not like that...she is like super cool and funny..like when you actually talk to her....you would know that" he explained.

"I get it...you are a lover like Romeo completely smitten" Brian told him.

That night Shawn again lay down on a swing to watch stars and specifically that brighter star who reminded him of Camila...he realised now he knew her name...wow. He couldn't sleep but this time it was not because he was hopeless cuz now he had hope, an excitement to meet her again tomorrow which he couldn't wait for.

             ................................

They were so tired working all day in the studio. Shawn was laying on a couch with his guitar.. singing his part of the song while Camila was sitting on the stool, listening to him.

"You are amazing" Camila said in a voice which told him that she was really impressed.

"I know" he said with a grin, sitting up on the couch.

"I mean I've listened to you alot...like alot..but it's magical to listen to you right in front of yourself....I haven't imagined in my whole life" she told him.

"How much you've listened to me....Am I collaborating with my fan" he said with a super cheeky grin.

"I think you can say that" she replied with a smile.

"Less talking and more working" Andrew told them as he entered the room.

"We were working all day Andrew, just started talking a minute before." He explained.

"Actually Roger and I was discussing about how this collaboration will gonna work...so you guys have to record it in two days and then we'll go for a video shoot next week" Andrew told.

" Next week oh my god" Camila gasped.

"It's ok Camila....we can do this." Shawn tried to soothe her.

"But I'm not ready...I'm so nervous" she said with a voice full of fear. Shawn's hands automatically grabbed her hands. The action was involuntary like it was meant to do.

"Don't worry...I'm here with you." She frozed the moment he touched her, it was like an electric shock to her. They were completely in the moment until Andrew cleared his throat to show his presence. Shawn quickly removed his hands from her.

"The music video is going to be quite steamy" Andrew dropped another bomb on camila's head. Now there was no way she gonna stay normal.

                 ...............................

(Don't forget to vote💓)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 31.7K 66
Book #1 in "The Tutor" trilogy. - "Helaina, you're failing physics." Mrs. Hernandez says to me. Suddenly, the whole world starts spinning. I grab ont...
50K 2.2K 22
Camila never expected to almost drown on her family vacation, nor did she expect to fall for the handsome lifeguard who saved her life. -- [word coun...
41.7K 912 59
~ Completed ~ Serenity Falls has been traumatized her whole life. A horrible monster from her past, a best friend who abandoned her, she is left comp...
53.7K 919 75
a story about how a fake - turned real - love affair between one very famous singer and one up and coming singer becomes a whirlwind of drama, distra...