Can I Fly Too? | Sanders Side...

By HarperIsGonee

Everyone here has their own pair of wings they are born with. It can be the same color, or it could be differ... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Pride Month Special
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
4th Of July Special
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Halloween Special
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Christmas Special
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three

Chapter Thirty-Two

1K 72 113
By HarperIsGonee

WARNING: THIS STORY IS KINDA OLD SO IT'S KINDA CRINGE. I WAS YOUNGER WHEN I WROTE IT. JUST KEEP THAT IN MIND!

"Roman? Wake up! I'll jump on you if you don't get the fuck out of bed."

Roman groaned, wrapping his wing around him, "What do you want Remus? I'm tired.."

"We're visiting Deceit."

Roman huffed, but got up. He looked up at Remus, who was already dressed and such. His wings were flapping impatiently.

"I'm up, I'm up." He grumbled, sitting up and yawning.

Remus grabbed his arms, pulling him up, "Hurry up!" He yelled.

"Alright! Give me a second!" Roman shrugged him off, walking to his dresser to get clothes.

13 minutes later, Roman was all dressed and ready, and walked into the kitchen, where Remus was impatiently waiting.

Remus looked over, "Hurry up and eaaaaaaaaat!" He whined, looking back at the door.

"Here, I'll bring some candy bars and eat that on the way." Roman went to put his shoes on.

"You can't, mom grounded us."

"Oh yeah."

...

"Wanna help me find them?"

"Fuck yeah!"

So the twins set off to their mother's bedroom, looking under pillows, in drawers, under the bed, but nothing.

Remus huffed, "She really hid it well this time," He said, "Where did she hide it last time?" he then asked.

"In her bed she-" Roman went to reply, but they fell silent and stared at each other.

Then ran to the bed, removing the sheets, and there it was.

All the candy at the foot of the bed, in a bag.

"Haha! Brother, you truly are the best!" Remus said, grinning at Roman.

Roman beamed, "Why thank you! Now let's put the sheets back and go, we can share some with our friends and Deceit. If they let him eat it."

Remus blinked, realizing why they came in here the first place, and then turned around and walked out, leaving Roman to catch up.

Roman put in the sheet, hid his wing, wincing in pain, but ran after his brother outside, locking the door.

"Remus! You dick!"
.
.
.
.
They eventually made it to the hospital on foot, since Roman can't fly and Remus can't carry him, and they don't have a car.

Though, their mother was putting money to a car in a saving jar in her room. Cars are super expensive, since most people just fly.

Remus nudged him, "Ey, you can let your wing out here, y'know."

"Oh, right." Roman nodded, his wing fluttering in view.

There were a few cars here and there, but it was mostly just people flying down hurriedly or calmly.

Remus and Roman walked in, only to see their friends scowling at the receptionist.

"There is no one named Deceit here, sir!" The lady said, irritated.

Remus smacked his face, Roman snorting, "Wonder how long they've been there for."

"His name isn't actually Deceit! It's just what we called him, we don't know his real name!" Virgil hissed.

The lady opened her mouth, but Remus stepped in, "Janus. His name is Janus, god you guys are fucking idiots."

The six were surprised.

"Janus? What a strange name." Emily said. She was actually wearing makeup and a bright red skirt with a pink tank top.

"Gonna be weird to call him that instead of Deceit now." Remy shrugged, no drink in hand. Outside drinks weren't necessarily aloud without permission for this hospital.

"I think it's cute!" Patton chirped. Of course Patton would support it no matter what.

"His name is like Roman and Remus', it is from a god, though what god, I can't remember.." Logan rested his chin on his fist, trying to remember.

Roman covered his mouth to not snort, "I think it's neat too." What kind of name is Janus? What is he, a school librarian? It was so hard not to burst out laughing. His parents really do hate him enough to name him that.

Virgil looked over at Roman, and noticed how he was trying to hide his laugh. Virgil grinned, "Janus seems weird, but whatever. I mean, Patton has a strange name too."

Patton nodded, beaming, "Yep! We can be weird-name-buddies! Anyone else is welcomed to join!~"

Remus rolled his eyes.

"Ah, here he is. The only one named Janus spelt that way. Down the hall and to your right in room 012." The lady said.

"Thanks!" Remus waved, walking ahead of the others to his boyfriend's room.

Roman was walking next to Virgil, Emily, and Remy, listening to the three bicker about dogs.

"Dogs are icky! I like cats way better." Emily said, thinking of her two babies.

"Ok," Virgil went on next, "But dogs are fucking adorable." He thought of his dead dog, Jupiter.

Remy sighed, "Dogs and cats are equally cute, jeez you two."

Virgil flipped him off, Emily glaring at him. Remy held his hands up in defense when Emily went on about how he should be on her side.

"Having fun?" Roman asked, bumping into Virgil. The taller smirked, and wrapped an arm around his waist, "Nope."

Roman laughed, his wing tucking in to avoid hitting anything.

"Is that Roman?"

The group stopped just outside the door, turning to a lady in the whole doctor outfit, white coat and everything.

"Eve!" Roman beamed, and gave her a hug, Remus running up and doing the same.

"Remus too? Haha! How are you boys?" Eve asked, hugging back.

"Great!" They replied at the same time.

Eve chuckled, ruffling Remus' hair, "I'm glad, how has your wing been Roman?" she asked.

"Eh, bit painful since I started school again."

"School? Excuse me?" She repeated, looking at the group of teenagers.

Logan held out his hand to shake, "Greetings, my name is Logan. This is Patton, Virgil, Remy, and.. Emily."

Patton jumped, "Hi!"

Eve chuckled again at the boy's enthusiasm, "Hi!"

"How do you three know each other?" Emily asked.

"Ah," Roman looked up at Eve with a smile, "She was always there for us when I lost my wing, hanging out, playing games with us, all that!"

Remus nodded, "She's the best doctor here."

"Aw," Patton cooed, "that's so sweet!" Emily awed too.

Remus moved towards the door, "Anyways, I really wanna see my bo- my friend."

The twins don't know if she's homophobic or not.

Eve looked at the room and smiled, "Ah, Janus. Your boyfriend has been worried you were mad at him."

Remus was surprised, but had a small smile, "Like I can stay mad."

He opened the door, walking in with the others following.

"Roman, wait." Eve gently grabbing Roamn's wrist. Roman stopped and turned, Virgil stopping at the door and turned.

"Have you considered getting a prosthetic wing lately?"

"A what?"

"A prosthetic wing!" Eve clapped her hands, "Our hospital is close with the owner of someone who makes prosthetic arms, legs, ect. Recently, they've made wings that can actually get you to fly."

Virgil's eyes went wide as he watched the two.

Roman blinked, "I.. didn't know they existed." he looked down.

Eve smiled, "Well, tell your mother and we can order one for you, but you'll have to come down so the guy can get you he perfect prosthetic wing. The size, color, all that."

Roman felt the hugest smile grow on his face. Maybe he can finally be able to fly!

Until, "But they are extremely expensive, coast as much as three cars since they are so new."

Roman's smile disappeared.

"Ah," He pressed his wing to his back, "We won't be able to afford that. Thanks though."

Eve looked disappointed, but nodded, understanding, "I'll see you later Roman. Need to check a patient." And walked off.

Roman hugged himself, trying not to cry. He shouldn't be as upset as he was, he doesn't know why he was so excited that he'd be able to fly.

He wiped his eyes, and turned to walk in, freezing when he saw Virgil.

"Uhm.. I'm sor-" He was cut off by a hug, Virgil squeezing him tightly.

Roman hugged back, desperately trying not to cry.

Virgil looked over at the stump. He frowned, but then smiled a small smile.

He can help Roman. He had an idea.

A big idea.

!!!STAY INSIDE, BE BORED AND SAFE INSTEAD OF DYING ALONE AND WEAR A FUCKING MASK!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 182 38
Virgil: An abused boy just trying to get away from the monsters of his past. Roman: The broken brother hiding his fears under a mask from everyone. P...
4.5K 245 28
Please read A/N for more details 10-7-20: #3 in loceit
28.8K 1.6K 32
Logan and Patton are the parents of the adopted 3 year old twins Remus and Roman. Dean (Deceit) is a single father of adopted 3 year old Virgil, who...
87.2K 2.5K 30
Anxiety has always been a cast out. Everyside is born with a power. Roman has the ability to create small holographic creatures. Logan has Telepathy...