The Cyber Force

Von FullerK75

After An Accident On A Mission. Ezra Was Kick Out Of The Rebellion And Force Into Exile. But He's Wasn't The... Mehr

Forming An Alliance
Neon City
Aftermath
Midnight Underground Club
Back Stories
Warfare
The Pit
Hera Thinks Twice
You Wouldn't Understand
The Broken Law
Power Of The Energy Blades
Old Friends Reunite
Jungle Sizes Trouble
Public Enemies Number One
Rainy Night
Ezra's Powers
Train Station Showdown
Purple Cyber Force
Cyber Motorcycle Chase
Operation: Blacklight
Showdown At The Waterfalls
Identities Revealed
Super Laser Cannons
Return Of The Pit Part 1
Return Of The Pit Part 2
Return Of The Pit Part 3
Neon Maximum Prison
Prison Break
Crash Landing
Distraction To Yavin 4
New Weapons
Power Cell
Dangerous Cyborg
Neon's First National Bank
The New Blade
Solo Space Battle
Battle For The New World
Mandalorian Meeting
Mandalore Blockade
Discovering Something New
Supply Lines To The Capitol
Battle For Sundari Part 1
Battle For Sundari Part 2 (Free Mandalore)
The Flaming Suns
The Cyber Pirate's
Abandonment
Ancient Discovery
New Mandalore
Dishonorable Warrior
Mandalorian Race 5000
Spys And Winners
Project Pink Phantom Part 1
Project Pink Phantom Part 2
Saving Twi'leks
The Siege Of Hoth
Bringing Down The Shield
The Hatching
Legendary Dragon
Assault On The Lothal Blockade

Renegade Squad

853 17 1
Von FullerK75

Few Days Later.
Narrator pov.
A Cyber Force Shuttle Was In Hyperspace On It's Way To A Imperial Space Station Where The Empire Building New Tie Fighters And Star Destroyers Over A Red Moon. The Plan Was Take It Over. The Team For This Mission Was A Elite Team Name The Renegade Squad.

Freeze Point (Team Leader)

Red Target

Green Lightning

White Point

Pink Storm

Orange Buster

Purple Savage

Red Savage

The Came Out Of Hyperspace Over The Moon Of Regda 2.

Freeze Point Was Flying The Ship And Contacted Base. Renegade Squad To Cyber Force Base. We Have Reach The Red Moon Of Regda 2. Permission To Perceive With Mission. Freeze Point Said. Permission Granted. Take Control Of That Station Renegade Squad. The Base Said.

Copy That. Freeze Point Over And Out. Freeze Point Actvied The Autopilot And Went To The Hangar Bay With The Rest Of His Team. Alright Team. Our Mission Is Clear. We Are Take Control Of Imperial Station And Also Take Control Of This Moon.

Do Still Get To Have Fun Along The Way? Red Savage Ask. Yes That's The Best Part Of The Mission. Then What Are We Waiting For Let's Go. Orange Buster Said The Shuttle's Company Spoke. Attention Renegade Squad. We Have Reach The Station. Prepare For Departure.

You Heard The Computer. Let's Go. The Shuttle Door Open And The Team Used Their Jetpacks To Fly Out The Ship And To The Station.

They Landed In One Of Station Hangars And Saw The Construction Projects.

So This Is One Of The Many Places The Imperials Build Their Construction Projects. Red Target Said. Yes All The More Reason Why We Must Take Control Of It. Freeze Point Said Then A Alarm Sounded.

In Moments Stormtroopers Came And Pointed Their Weapons At The Ground. FREEZE YOU ARE TRESPASSING ON IMPERIAL PROPERTY!!! LAY DOWN YOUR WEAPONS AND SURRENDER!!! The Stormtrooper Commander Said.

Then Pink Storm Walk Up In Front Of Group And Took Out Her Swords. Here What I Think Of You Trespassing  Rules. One Of Her Swords Lit Up And Made A Energy Slash Which Cut Down Three Stormtroopers.

BLAST THEM!!! The Stormtrooper Order And The Stormtroopers Started Firing. WHITE POINT BLIND THEM!!! Freeze Point Order. COPY THAT SIR!!! White Point Lit Up His Shield And Blined The Stormtroopers.

I CAN'T SEE ANYTHING!!! One Of Them Yelled. Savage Twins Finsh Them Off. Red And Purple Savage Nodded And Went Into Super Speed Mode And Waste No Time Cutting Down The Stormtroopers.

Alright Team Let's Move. Green Lightning You Have The Location Of The Comman Center? Yes Sir. Through Those Doors Should Be A Hallway That Leads To The Comman Center. Green Lightning Said As They Run Up To The Door. Green Lightning Tried Hacking The Door But It Was Seal Tight.

No Way I'm Getting Through This Door. Big Man I Need Assistance Here. No Problem. Orange Buster Said And Walk Up To The Door. He Power Up His Fist And Punch Through The Door. Making Big Enough For Everyone To Get Through.

Thanks Let's Go. As The Team Continues Running Down The Hallways. They Meet Even More Stormtroopers. They Were About To Fire Until Frezze Point Grab One Of His Axes And Through At Them. Freezing The Troopers.

They Don't Call Me Freeze Point For Nothing. He Said. Really Boss. Purple Savage Said Shaking Her Head. What It Was Clever. Never Mind Let's Just Continue The Mission. In Moments. They Reach The Comman Center And Red Target Used His Fire Powers To Burn Through The Door.

They Went Through A Saw Some People.

Please Don't Hurt Us. The First One Said. Relax We Are Not Going To Hurt You. You Seem Like Fighters. Freeze Point said. They Look Like Scientists. Pink Storm Said. That's Correct We Are Scientists. We Been Held Hostage Here. The Second Scientist Said.

Wait You Guys Are Not Imperial Scientists? Green Lightning Ask. We Were But Now We Are Slaves. The Third Scientist Said. Why Are You Slaves Now? Because We Were Only Supposed To Design Star Destroyers. But The Empire Wanted Us To Create This.

The First Scientist Press A Button And A Holo Screen Of A Design Pop Up.

What Is That? White Point Ask. It's Called A Space Gate. What Does This Space Gate Do? Red Savage Ask. It's Like Hyperspace But Different. A Ship Enters Through The Gate Entrance And Comes Out Of A Portal On The Selected Target World.

And The Ship Won't Be Detected Until It Was Too Late. So The Empire Was Building This To Sneak On Any World And Attack Any Fleet. They Could Used This Thing To Sneak Up On The Blockade Around Neon. Red Target Said.

Well Luckily We Have The Plans. You Three Where Are The Rest Of Imperials Station Here? Freeze Point Ask. They're Actually Escaping Right Now. They Are Heading To The Star Destroyers That Aren't Under Construction.

She's Right Boss. They Are Preparing To Leave. No Doubt That They Will Come Back With A Fleet To Try To Retake This Station. Pink Storm Said. You Can Used The Super Laser Cannons To Destroy The Star Destroyers. The Second Scientists Said.

Excellent Thinking. Pink Storm Active The Cannons. Pink Storm Nodded And Actvied The Cannons. Then We Saw Three Star Destroyer Flying Away From The Station. Preparing To Jump Into Hyperspace. Aim For Their Engines. Freeze Point Order.

The Cannons Lock On The Ships And Fire. Destroying The Star Destroyers. We Did Team. We Took The Station. Green Lightning Contact Base And Let Them Know. Yes Sir. Green Lightning And Started Contact The Base. Now The Question Is What Are You Ladies Are Going To Do Now?

Well We Thought About Joining The Cyber Force. That's If You Have Us. The First Scientist Said. Don't Worry You Can Join Us. But The Real Decision  Is Up To Bosses.

One Hour Later.
A Cyber Force Fleet Was Dispatch To The Station And Started Setting Up Shop. The Station And It's Moon Was Truly Their's. Freeze Point Was Talking To Victoria Who Just Arrived To Pick Up The Space Gate Plans And The New Scientists.

Mission Well Done Freeze Point. Victoria Said Shaking His Head. Thank You Mam. Freeze Point Said. Now That The Station Is Under Our Control. We Can Build Our Fleets More Quicker. Yes With The Number Worlds And Systems To Protect And Free From Imperial Control.

The Rebellion Or The Empire Won't Stand A Chance Against Us Like Never Before. Exactly Freeze Point. They Continue Walking Until The Scientists Walk Up To Them. Hello I'm General Victoria Of The Cyber Force. I'm Sorry My Leaders Couldn't Come In Person To Meet You.

They Were Busy At The Moment. Victoria Said. It's Alright. We Just Happy To Help And Take Our Revenge On The Empire. The First Scientist Said. Trust Me You Will. You Work Will Help Bring Down The Empire And The Rebellion.

After What I Heard About Rebellion From The Other Soldiers. It's An Honor To Help You Build The Space Gate. The Second Scientist Said. Great Now Let Me Take You Back To Base. Freeze Point. I Believe That You And Your Squad Have Another Mission.

Yes Mam. We Are Always Ready For Battle. Freeze Point Said. Alright Let's Move. Victoria And The Scientists Got A Ship And It Flew Out The Hangar. Then Went Into Hyperspace.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

25.1K 398 25
Ezra and Sabine have a secret. Ezra is the prince of Lothal and Sabine is princess of Mandalor. They were engaged at Ezra's birth and supposed to be...
53.7K 542 22
Ezra Was Driven To The Darkside And Gain Powers Beyond Any Jedi Or Sith. He Kills The Emperor And Vader And Becomes The New Ruler. How Will The Galax...
98.7K 668 19
see what happens when ezra get kicked out of the rebellion I don't own star wars rebels. this is my first fan fic let me know what you think of it
10.8K 88 28
Sabine is trying to move forward after Ezra disappears. She and Ashoka have been looking for a year for him, until finally... Disclaimer: I don't ow...