Supercut [ spencer reid x rea...

By reidsbau

"Hm," Rossi says. "You two must've been good friends." "Best friends," you say, grinning at Spencer. "Yeah,"... More

prologue
I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.
XI.
XII.
XIII.
XIV.
XV.
XVI.
XVII.
XVIII.
XX.
XXI.
XXII.
XXIII.
XXIV.
XXV.
epilogue

XIX.

33.7K 728 2.3K
By reidsbau

warnings: overstimulation, degradation, praise, hair pulling

Your eyes narrow as Spencer grips the girl's shoulder with his unoccupied hand, pushing her off of him, his eyes wide as he looks to you. You tilt your head, looking at the girl on front of you.

"Lila Archer, I presume," you mutter, glancing at Spencer. Great.

"Lila, this is Y/n," Spencer says, reaching over to lace his fingers in yours. "My, uh, girlfriend."

Lila's eyes shift to you, widening as she takes you in. "Oh—god, I'm so sorry. I just got so excited; I haven't seen Spencer in almost seven years." She gives you a small smile. "How long have you two known each other?"

"Nine years," you say coolly, Spencer's thumb rubbing circles into your skin to keep you calm. "We went to college together."

Lila nods, clearing her throat. She shifts on her feet, obviously uncomfortable. "I really am sorry, I just—"

"Got caught up in the moment," you finish for her, giving her a small smile. "Mhm, I get it."

Spencer clears his throat. "Well, um, Ace and I actually have to get going, Lila; we're working on a case right now."

Lila nods, putting her hands behind her back. "O-Okay, Spencer. I'm sorry again."

"It was good seeing you again Lila," Spencer says politely, tugging on your arm to drag you back to the SUV.

You two leave Lila standing on the sidewalk, and you climb into the passenger's side, buckling your seatbelt immediately. You put your coffee in the cupholder, glancing at Spencer.

He looks at you as he starts the car. "I'm sorry, Ace. I—"

"Hey, brainiac, it's okay," you say, giving him a little smile. "You didn't kiss her back; it's fine." You tap your fingers on your thigh. "A little inappropriate on her part, but fine." The words leave as a grumble and Spencer laughs as he begins driving. "I mean, who kisses someone out of the blue after not seeing them for seven years?"

Spencer shakes his head. "I mean, when I saw you that first day at the BAU, that's what I wanted to do."

You turn to him, giving him a sly smile. "Could you imagine how the team would've reacted if you'd done that?"

Spencer laughs, reaching over and lacing his fingers with yours. You're quiet for a moment before you turn to him again.

"Also...girlfriend?" You ask him, raising your eyebrows.

Spencer blushes. "I-I just didn't know—"

"Brainiac," you stop him. "Do you...y'know, wanna become official? Oh god, that makes me sound like we're in fucking high school."

Spencer laughs, the blush increasing. "W-Would you want to?"

You grin. "Spencer Reid, my boyfriend. Yes, that does sound very nice."

"Okay then," he says, rubbing his thumb along yours. "It's official."

You grin at him before turning your attention back to the passing scenery. The ride to the coroner's is short, and Spencer parks out front. You get out, reaching for your badge as you approach the door, you and Spencer walking inside. The coroner, a man of medium height and stocky build turns as you and Spencer approach.

"Ah, you must be the FBI agents," he says, giving you and Spencer a tight-lipped smile.

You nod, holding up your badge. "I'm Agent Y/l/n, this is Dr. Reid."

"I'm Dr. Johnson."

"We're just here to examine the bodies," Spencer says, putting away his badge.

"Yes, of course."

Dr. Johnson moves to the large freezers where the bodies are kept, pulling the latest victim out horizontally. You tilt your head, looking at the body, grimacing. Ten cuts line her body, all over major arteries, all vertical. The final gash is her throat, a perfect straight line across her skin. Spencer squints, bending down to look closer at the wounds on the body.

"So, each cut is made along a major artery, right?" You ask Dr. Johnson.

He nods. "Yes, yes; all vertical in style." He watches Spencer intently, Spencer's eyes grazing over the body. You know his big brain is working at the speed of light. He stands up, glancing at you.

"The cuts are all made post-mortem," Spencer says, tilting his head slightly. "They're all made with a very, very sharp blade; there's barely any jags or tears in the skin."

You nod, looking at Dr. Johnson. "And they're all the same on all the bodies, correct?"

"Yes, Agent," he says, glancing down at the body.

"Well, thank you for your time, Dr."

"Of course. If you have any more questions, feel free to contact me; I'm here all the time."

You and Spencer nod and the two of you exit the building, getting back into the SUV. The drive to the station is quiet, Spencer reaching over to put a hand on your thigh, rubbing up and down slowly. You find comfort in his touch, glancing over and giving him a small smile.

The station is bustling when you and Spencer enter, beelining straight to the back room where the rest of the team is.

"It took you guys a while," Hotch says, raising his eyebrows.

"Sorry, we—uh, ran into someone," Spencer says, glancing at Derek.

"Yeah, it was pleasant," you grumble, sitting down at the table.

"But we did find out that all the cuts, minus the throat, were made post-mortem," Spencer says. "And they're all made with a very precise cutting instrument, so nothing like a typical household knife."

"And the fact that they're made post-mortem means that it's overkill or experimentation," you state, leaning back in your seat.

"Did Garcia find anything on victimology?"

Hotch shakes his head. "None of the victims knew each other. The only thing they have in common is where they lived; but other than that, no commonalities."

Prentiss stands at the board, the map littered with pushpins and circles. "If the bodies are abducted from this area and dumped in this area," she points at both small circles, "then that means that the unsub operates out of this area." She gestures to a larger circle encompassing the smaller two.

"So, we know he's local," Rossi says.

"Well, we also know the unsub has access to a very sharp, very precise instrument to make the cuts."

"And he has basic knowledge of human anatomy," you say, raising your eyebrows.

Hotch pulls out his phone, dialing. "Garcia, can you do a search of everyone in this town that has gone to medical school? Cross that with the area we've narrowed it down to." He pauses. "Okay, thanks."

You all work all day, seeming to get absolutely nowhere. The victimology doesn't make sense, the geographical location never seemed to narrow, and there are a thousand sharp objects that leave precise cutting marks. At around 11, Hotch stands, sighing.

"Okay, we all need to sleep," he states. "Tomorrow we can look at this with a fresh set of eyes."

You all nod, and you stand, the team walking out to the SUVs. You pile into a car with Morgan and Spencer, Spencer sitting in the backseat with you. He puts his hand on your inner thigh, and you put your head on his shoulder. His fingers run patterns on your thigh, and you push your thighs together as his hand climbs higher. He stifles a laugh and you pull your head back, giving him a look.

Derek pulls up to the hotel and you and Spencer hop out, grabbing your bags. Morgan laughs as you two lace your fingers together and walk toward the hotel.

"Be safe!" He calls out.

You turn your head and shoot him a look before turning back around, walking into the hotel with Spencer. You two ride the elevator up to your floor, Spencer completely disregarding his own room and walking into yours, dropping his go bag on the ground. You laugh as you turn to him.

"Way to make it subtle, brainiac."

Spencer crosses to you, wrapping his arms around you, pulling you to him. "We don't need to be subtle anymore, Ace."

You grin as his lips connect with your neck. "Mhm, sure." You pull away from him, unbuttoning your blouse. "I'm gonna shower." You turn away from him and start walking, tossing your shirt on the ground. "You can join if you want."

You push down your pants as you walk into the bathroom, turning on the water. You turn back around to see Spencer walking into the bathroom, unbuttoning his pants. Laughing, you unclasp your bra and push down your panties, watching Spencer push down his boxer briefs.

You walk into the shower, letting the hot water wash over your body. You feel Spencer's hands on your hips, his chest hitting your back. One of his hands wraps around to the front of your stomach, the other brushes all of your hair to one side, his lips pressing down on your shoulder and travelling up your neck. You close your eyes as you feel him suck softly on the skin, his hands meeting on your lower stomach.

His hand on your stomach wanders down, connecting with your clit. You moan softly as he begins rubbing slow circles in your clit, pressing his hardening dick against your ass. You turn your head and his lips come down on yours, kissing you slowly, his tongue slipping into your mouth. You groan softly as he increases the speed on your clit, spreading your legs a bit to give him better access.

He breaks the kiss, tugging on your bottom lip with his teeth. "You're so fucking responsive, Ace."

You whine in response as his speed increases, leaning your head back against his shoulder. His other hand wanders up to your breasts, rolling a nipple between his fingers before pulling it.

"Fuck," you groan, back arching slightly.

Your breathing deepens as he pinches and pulls at your nipples, his fingers still working at your clit. You reach behind you, wrapping your hand around his length, pumping it up and down slowly. Spencer groans, squeezing your breasts as you pump his length, thumb swiping over the tip.

Spencer turns you around, pressing his lips to yours, moaning into your mouth as you continue to move your hand up and down his dick. He twists his fingers in your wet hair before breaking the kiss, and you look up at him, watching the way the water drops off the ends of his hair onto his face. His lips turn up at the corners and he turns you around, pressing your chest against the wall, his hands running down your spine to your ass.

You bend over slightly, and Spencer squeezes your ass, running his dick along your slit. You groan, shifting your hips slightly, Spencer's hand moving to your hair. He pushes into you, small moans leaving both of you as he bottoms out in you. He grips your hair, his other hand gripping your hip as he begins fucking you.

He hits deep inside of you every time, his grip tightening in your hair as he picks up his pace, groaning as you clench around him. His hand leaves your hip and gives your ass a sharp smack before reaching around to your clit, rubbing it in fast circles.

"Fuck, Ace, you feel so fucking good," Spencer moans, tugging on your hair slightly. "Such a slut for me, isn't that right?"

You can only moan in response, the pressure on your clit increasing as Spencer fills you up with his dick, the knot in your lower stomach tightening the harder he fucks you. The hot water hits both of your bodies, running down your skin.

"F-Fuck, harder, please," you groan out, a grunt leaving Spencer.

"The little slut wants it harder?" He asks, tugging harshly on your hair.

His hand leaves your hair, wrapping an arm around the front of you, pulling you closer to him as he manages to hit deeper inside of you. You let out a loud moan as he presses harder on your clit, pussy clenching around him as you teeter on the edge of your orgasm.

"Are you gonna be a good slut and come on my cock, Ace?"

You cry out as his words push you over the edge, your legs shaking slightly as you come around Spencer, your pussy throbbing erratically around his dick. Spencer groans, fucking you just as hard through your orgasm, never easing up on your clit. You pant, body jolting as he continues his pace.

"F-Fuck, I—"

"You can do it, Ace. Give me one more. Just for me."

Your legs shake as you feel your second orgasm rapidly approaching, Spencer's fingers digging into the skin of your waist, his dick managing to hit your g-spot every time, your back arching.

"Come on, good girl. Let me feel what I do to you."

White spots dance in your vision as your second orgasm hits you, a string of moans leaving you as your pussy throbs around Spencer's dick. Spencer curses, his fingers leaving your clit as he slowly drags his nails down your back, his thrusts faltering. Your legs continue to shake through his orgasm, burying his dick inside of you as he spills his load into your pussy.

You two stay like that for a moment, trying to catch your breath, Spencer's lips connecting with your shoulder, giving you small kisses. He pulls out after a moment, and you feel his cum drip down your inner thighs. Spencer helps you stand straight up, grabbing the soap and washing down your body. He cleans you up before washing and conditioning your hair. You do the same for him, giggling as you run your fingers through his hair. He leans down, kissing you softly, resting his forehead against yours.

"I love you, Ace."

"I love you, brainiac."

The two of you get out of the shower, drying yourselves off. You pull on a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt before Spencer turns off the light, both of you climbing into bed. He wraps his arms around you, and you bury your face in his chest, inhaling his familiar scent. The warmth from his body radiates around you, and you close your eyes.

"I love you," you murmur, feeling his grip tighten around you.

"I love you." He kisses the top of your head before resting his chin there.

It only takes you a few moments to fall asleep in the arms of your boyfriend, his fingers tracing random patterns in your back lightly as you drift off.

——————————————
Author's Note
Howdy horny bitches! Here's another update for you :) Thank y'all for being patient and amazing and wonderful human beings. Y'all are the best. <3
Also, I'm probably going to be going live on my Tik Tok soon if y'all wanna join: @/reidssbau is the name!
I hope you all enjoyed this chapter :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 27 20
"𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚, 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒆" Y/N thought she was over her past but when she had to face it again she realized it st...
35.3K 751 25
Y/n recently transferred to the BAU. She quickly became closer to a fellow agent than she ever thought possible. Will her past ruin her future, or wi...
91K 3.2K 87
Now that you understand your place in the team, you work day in and day out to capture the bad guys and give justice fo those who seek it. However, s...
72.9K 1.3K 30
Y/n's trauma leads to her fallout and Spencer's relapse. After an altercation at work Y/n decides to disappear, leaving Spencer alone. After years of...