nothing like us - harvey mill...

By andiamkatie

don't forget us, there's nothing like us. (i wrote this in 2020 im sorry its so cringe) (harvey mills x oc!) More

nothing like us
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33

12

853 11 102
By andiamkatie

...

harvey's pov:

i was peacefully sleeping in my bed, until max walked in, screaming from the top of his lungs and throwing dry cheerios at my face from his breakfast.

"GET OUT OF BED BEFORE WE MISS OUR FLIGHT"

sometimes, i despise my brother.

"OK IM UP" i screamed back, standing up and wiping the cheerios off my bed onto the floor.

"mum will murder you if you leave the cheerios on the floor" max said, jumping onto my bed, making it messier than it already was.

"well max, who was the one that had cheerios for breakfast this morning?" i said pointing to his handful of evidence.

"fair play" max replied, throwing the cheerios in the bin and walking out of my room.

"who am i murdering this morning?" mum asked walking past max and into my room, obviously she was eavesdropping once again.

"max" i said and put my shirt on.

"HARVEY" max shouted from his room, hoping to get me into trouble.

he can be such a child sometimes.

"aww my boys are all grown up, travelling the world by themselves" mum said in an excited tone, walking over to me and messing my hair up.

i laugh, just as my little sister, tilly, ran into my room and gave me a hug.

"i'll miss you harvey, but i'll probably miss max more" tills said, wrapping her arms around my waist.

"well thanks for that, but i'm only gonna be gone for a few days tilly, and i promise max and i will facetime you every day" i reply, crouching down to her level.

"ok" she replied sniffing, and looking down to the floor.

"don't cry you loser" i said, feeling bad for my younger sister.

"tilly darling, lets go make harvey some waffles while he gets ready" mum said, holding her hand out, for tilly to take it, and they walk out.

once i was ready, i grabbed my suitcase and walked out of my room, shutting the door behind me.

"does this mean i can have your room now?!" my little brother leo asked, giving me a fright as i didn't see him standing at the top of the stairs.

"no leo, i'm only gonna be gone for 5 days, i'm not moving out" i laughed.

"awh" he replied.

"oi why don't you want my room" max said, with his suitcase in hand and shutting his bedroom door.

"because harvey's room is bigger" leo argued.

"no they're the same size" max replied, rolling his eyes at leo's comment.

"you know, max, people would argue, that a lot of my things are bigger than yours" i said, wanting to annoy my brother.

"i'm confused" leo stated.

"harvey, i cannot believe you just said that" max said disgusted.

"wait, what did he say??" leo asked, still clueless at what i was saying. i laughed and walked past leo, carrying my suitcase down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"i can feel my cheerios coming back up" max covered his mouth.

"IS ANYONE ACTUALLY GONNA TELL ME" leo shouted down the stairs to max and i, who were now sitting at the kitchen table.

"NOPE" max shouted back, texting ana and rio to tell them we're leaving soon. i checked the time on my phone, as i waited for my waffles. 7:30. it was 7:30 iN tHe MoRnInG.

once we finished breakfast, i put the suitcases in max's car and walked over to the front door, where my family were standing to say goodbye.

after we all exchanged hugs, we got into the car.

of course, max was driving because mum still doesn't trust me to drive without her yet-

i gotta admit he is a lot better at driving than me.

we pulled off the driveway, waving goodbye to our family and drove to ana's house.

it was all starting to hit me now.

this is it.

i'm finally going to see my best friends again.

i smiled at the thought of seeing her again.

i mean- them both again.

"somebody's happy" max grinned.

"what?" i questioned, snapping out of my daydream.

"you're thinking about katie, aren't you" max laughed.

"shut up, i was actually thinking about how good those waffles were that mum made" i replied, laughing at my brother's comment.

"mhm sure you were"

eventually, we had picked up ana and rio and we were on our way to the airport to meet dobby and tom.

"i still can't believe we're actually doing this" ana said excitedly.

"no turning back now" max replied, turning into the airport car park.

butterflies filled my stomach. i was so nervous, and we weren't even in the airport yet.

surprisingly, we managed to board the plane without any interruptions.

the seats on the plane were in sets of 2, so i sat next to tom, because he's most likely going to sleep the whole trip.

i was not prepared to sit next to max.

"so how exactly are we surprising them?" tom asked as we both sat in our seats.

"well i texted katie's mum, and told her we were coming to visit, she said she's gonna pick us up at the airport and take us back to their house, and that is where we surprise her" i replied.

"so are cait and the others gonna be there?" tom questioned, putting his phone on airplane mode.

"well her mum said they practically live there most of the time, so yeah" I laugh.

11 hours passed by, which felt like days.

when we got to new york airport, i saw katie's mum, claire, waiting for us.

she spotted us and waved with a grin on her face.

we all walked over, i was first to hug her.

"hi harvey honey, it's so good to see you" claire smiled.

"it's been a while" i replied, excited to see everyone. after everyone had exchanged hugs, we all walked to claire's car and got in.

luckily her car had enough seats for us all.

it was more of a van to be honest.

as we pulled out of the airport, my hands started shaking with nerves. i'm not used to feeling like this, but questions started to fill my head.

what if everything's different?

was this all a bad idea?

rio noticed i was shaking and gave me a warm smile. it made me feel a little better.

i just need to stop over
thinking about this.

we arrived at katie's house and i was so excited.

have i mentioned that i was excited?

i was finally going to see her after all this time.

them.. taylor and katie.. not just her-

we all got out of the car, leaving the suitcases in the car, and walked towards the front door.

claire got her keys out of her pocket and opened the door, giving me a smile.

we walked in, but it was empty. "KATIE IM BACK" claire shouted up the stairs, putting her finger on her lips, signalling us to stay quiet.

"HI MUM" she shouted down.

my heart dropped.

"CAN YOU COME HELP ME WITH THE SHOPPING PLEASE" claire lied.

"OK WE'RE COMING NOW" katie shouted back.

they're all here. i looked at tom, noticing he was extremely excited too, and i think i know why.

tait.. am i right?

the sound of footsteps filled the silence, here we go.

and there they were.

and just as shocked as i was, katie froze half way down the stairs.

"harvey? i thought i'd never see you again.." she said, lost for words.

"you thought wrong williams" i replied back still standing at the bottom of her stairs.

her friends then started walking behind her, not noticing us at first.

"katie why are you stood in the middle of the st-" taylor tried to say but got distracted by max, who was standing next to me.

"hi again stranger" max said, smiling at taylor.

"max" she replied. we were all still in complete shock.

"well hug each other then" katie's little sister, sophie, said making us all laugh.

katie ran towards me, i held my arms out and we hugged.

there was that feeling again.

happiness.

...
AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 168 13
It's about the Cole Family...that's all I'm going to say. Hope you enjoy ❀️
22.6K 221 21
hey! please abeg don't blame me for any cringe it was written in like 2020... icba to summarise ts just read it yk yu want to don't be stubborn🌚 SOC...
3.7K 29 9
Apparently I have a thing for Jake with older women and Jake with kids, I honestly don't know why. (Published all on July 16th, 2021)
16.2K 264 26
Harvey x mute reader. You had a rough upbringing and had recently been adopted by a nice couple who were having a hard time dealing with you because...