Heart Of Darkness >> Te...

By writtergirl2

Anna Hale is back and ready for some sort of normalcy in her life, while fighting off whatever comes to the b... More

Preface
Anna Hates High School
Anna's Social Life
Uncle Peter And Little Annie Making Bets
The Hunter and The Hunted
Stiles And His Virginal Problems
Barely Breathing
Not Going Down Without A Fight
Twisting The Knife Into An Already Bleeding Heart
Fixing Broken Ties
Better Than A Baseball Bat
Still Breathing
Last Chance to Live
Haunted Thoughts
Epilogue
Blame Peter
Anna Throwing Sass
Kidnapped Kira
Problem With Black lights
Security System Failure
Missing In Action
Unorthodox Behavior
Author's Note
Nefarious Plans
The Trickster Attacks
Bad Plans In Action
Meeting Malia
Guns Out
Illusions In The Mind
Danger Still Lingers
The Return of Cousin Miguel and Margarita
Enemies Turned Friends
Final Battle Calls
Epilogue
NEWS

Derek Does Not Approve

6.6K 192 70
By writtergirl2

 We brought Isaac to the Hale house. Derek was carrying Isaac while I pushed the door open, I felt that familiar twinge of sadness and rage tug at my heart when I first walked in. I swallowed the lump in my throat and followed Derek.

I stood by Isaac watching Derek grab the wolfsbane for Isaac's wounds. Scott took in the appearance of the house. “You guys don't still live here, do you?” He questions. I roll my eyes. “No, dumbass. The county took it over.” I reply.

“But there's something here that I need. It'll help heal a wound from an Alpha.” Derek adds while shuffling through the floorboards. “Yeah, but it did heal.” Scott argues.

“Not on the inside.” I correct.

“You guys gonna tell me who that was back there? That Alpha.” Derek and I share a look I look down at Isaac. “A rival pack. It's my problem. I know you wanna help, and you did. I owe you one. Now go home. Go back to being a teenager.”

I hope I can keep Stiles out of this. Scott goes to leave and I nudge Derek with my shoulder. “Hey, I have an idea on how you can repay that favor.” I send Scott a glance and smirk at him.

+

Scott took off his jacket and Derek glowed his crimson eyes and examined Scott's arm. “Yeah, I see it. It's two bands, right?” He questions the young teen wolf. “What does it mean?” I question from next to Stiles.

“I don't know. It's just something I trace with my fingers.” Scott admits. He draws the two circles in the dust.

“Why is this so important to you?” Derek asks. “Do you know what the word 'tattoo' means?” Scott asks us.

“To mark something.” Stiles replies and winks at my brother. I raise my eyebrow at him, seriously? Do not wink at my brother it's just unsettling.

“Well, that's in Tahitian. In Samoan, it means 'open wound.' I knew I wanted to get a tattoo when I turned 18. I always wanted one. I just decided to get it now, to make it kind of a reward.” Scott explains.

“For what?” Derek asks. Scott takes a moment before he answers. “For not calling or texting Allison all summer. Even when I really wanted to, even when it was so hard not to sometimes. I was trying to give her the space she wants. Going four months later, it still hurts. It still feels like a....”

For once the mention of the huntress, doesn't fill me with disgust I understand Scott, he really loves her. And Derek nods understanding as well. He doesn't even look bothered that he is talking about Allison.

“A open wound.” I finish for Scott. Stiles' hand finds mine.

“The pain's gonna be worse than anything you've ever felt.” “Okay, that's great.” Stiles mutters from next to me.

“Do it.” Scott says determined to get this tattoo.

And with that my brother grabs his blowtorch. Why the hell does he have a blowtorch? I do not trust him with a blowtorch that's like giving me scissors no one would trust me with them.

“Oh, wow. That's a lot for me. So I'm gonna take that as my cue. I'm just gonna wait outside.” Stiles starts to unhook our hands but my hand clamps down on his holding him in place. “You get to help me hold him down.” I state. Stiles' eyes get wide.

Stiles and I move on either side of Scott and put our hands on his shoulders.

Derek touches the flame to Scott's skin and he starts screaming I tighten my grip on him until he passes out.

When that happens, I smirk at Derek. “Hey, bro since you have the blowtorch out...” I trail off. He lets out a sigh. “Where do you want it?” He questions. I smirk at him. Now it's my turn.

+

Holy shit! That hurt like hell, but it was worth it. I got the triskele tattooed on my left shoulder blade. Stiles nearly passed out when he had to hold me down.

When Scott comes around, he checks out his tattoo smiling. “It worked.”

I helped Derek put away the stuff and then he started working on Isaac when Scott calls out.

“You painted the door.” A look of nervousness crossed our faces. “Why'd you paint the door?” Scott questions. “Go home both of you.” I order.

Stiles cocks his head at me. “And why only one side?” My hand goes through my hair. Well there goes the whole keeping them out of it plan.

Scott pops out his claws and starts clawing at the door. “Scott.” Derek warns.

We both bolt over to the two of them. I go to grab Scott but Derek puts out his arm to stop me. The symbol of the Alpha pack is now visible.

“The birds at school and the deer last night, just like the night I got trampled by the deer when I got bit by the Alpha.” Derek and I look down. “How many are there?” Scott finally questions. “A pack of them.” I answer.

“An Alpha pack.” Derek adds. “All of them? How does that even work?” Stiles questions. Well there goes keeping them out of it.

“I hear there's some kind of a leader. He's called Deucalion.” I answer. “We know they have Boyd and Erica. Peter, Isaac, Anna and I have been looking for them for the last four months.” Derek continues.

“Let's say you find them. How do you deal with an Alpha pack?” Scott questions.

“With all the help we can get.” Derek replies. Before anyone can say more. Isaac's voice sounds from the used to be living room. “Where is she? Where's the girl?”

“What girl?” I question.

+

Derek and I went back to the loft and I sat on my bed studying. I may be a genius but I still had to study since I did most the second half of my sophomore year.

I heard a knocking on the door from downstairs. Then a loud slamming sound. Like someone slammed the door. I got up from my bed to see what that was when my phone started ringing. I picked up my phone to see it was Stiles calling me.

“Hello?” I answer. “Derek won't let me in.” I roll my eyes. Derek slammed the door in Stiles' face. “I'll handle it, but if you hear any smashing don't come in.”

I walk down the stairs. “Derek open the door.” I order. “No.” He replies while folding his arms over his chest. “Now Derek.” I order again. He shakes his head. I walk past him and open the door.

Stiles is standing their with his backpack and when he sees Derek behind me his eyes get wide in terror.

“Come in.” I say to Stiles. “No, he is not allowed in here.” Derek states. I roll my eyes. I grab Stiles' hand to pull him along.

“We'll be in my room.” I call to the now seething with rage Alpha.

“I will have no sexual acts committed in my house Anna Marie Hale!” I stop mid step. I turn around to face my brother.

“If I wanted to have sex with him, I would go to his house not here, where you could hear everything.” Stiles' face turns fifty shades of red and when he looks at Derek he turns pale again.

I start walking up the steps again. Pulling Stiles with me. “I do not approve of this, and if I hear one noise I will kill him!” Derek calls after us.

+

I sit down on my bed and Stiles stands in the corner not moving towards the bed in any way. “He's not kill you, he's over protective and angry. He's not gonna kill you though.” I assure Stiles. “I do not find that very comforting.”

I pat the spot next to me on my bed and Stiles finally sits down. We pull out our books and we both lay on our stomachs going over everything. I can't focus though I'm a little worried about Scott and Stiles knowing and what they might get themselves into.

“So, why didn't you tell me about the Alpha pack?” He questions. I turn my head to face him. “Because we were protecting the both of you.” I reply. “We?” He questions in disbelief. “Yes, we Derek is not as malicious as you like to think he is.” I argue.

“What if something happened to you, did you seriously think I shouldn't know what you were getting yourself into?” I put my hand over his. “Stiles, it's our problem not yours and Scott's.”

“But if something...” I cut him off. “I'm fine don't worry.” He let's out a sigh of defeat and flips the page in the textbook.

“So...” He starts again. I roll my eyes. “Dear God, yes?” I ask exasperated.

“What's with the triskele with you two? I know he has it and now you have it?”

“It means different things to different people like, mother, father, child.”

“Is that what it means to you guys?” I shake my head. “No, it means Alpha, Beta, Omega. The spirals mean, we can rise and fall to another, Alphas can become Omegas and the soon rules apply to Betas.”

“But I don't get how that means anything to you?” “There's a talisman that belonged to my family for centuries it was used to calm us on a full moon. It's just something that's important to me and Derek.” He nods. “Let's get back to studying.” Stiles suggests.

I nod. I try to focus but I can't every sound around me is making me hyperventilate.

“You okay?” Stiles asks. I nod. “Yeah, I'm just a little unfocused.” He smiles at me. “I have an idea on how to focus you.” I cock my head at my. “Oh, really?” I question.

He leans in and kisses me. I kiss him back. He cups my face and I deepen the kiss.

I push my textbook to the ground and it makes a banging sound. I lay on my side and I pull him closer.

“ANNA!” Derek yells. I pull back from Stiles. I let out a growl. “WHAT!?” I call. “I said no sex.” He says just loud enough for me to hear.

I bury my head in Stiles shirt. Why is he such a cock block?

Okay so this is a little bit of Stanna, and Derek does not approve.

So what episodes are you most excited for?

I'm most excited for motel california and the girl who knew to much and visonary. You guys will love it trust me.

Okay that's all for now

Comment,Vote, Follow :)      

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

356K 13.5K 46
𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍 | alyssa hale g͏e͏t͏s ͏m͏o͏r͏e ͏t͏h͏a͏n ͏s͏h͏e ͏b͏a͏r͏g͏a͏i͏n͏e͏d ͏f͏o͏r ͏w͏h͏e͏n ͏s͏h͏e r͏e͏t͏u͏r͏n͏s ͏t͏o ͏b͏e͏a͏c͏o͏n ͏h͏i͏l͏l͏s...
13.1K 208 25
[BOOK 3] Sammy's back in Beacon Hills. Her summer trip has brought not only peace to her mind but more love in her heart. Leaving her lover, her hom...
14.7K 457 12
"She has little innocent demons in her eyes and they recklessly play with matches. I've never seen sparks so pretty." - "When Scott, stiles and Allis...
32.6K 993 24
Humans think she's the niece of a cop, who's parents were tragically killed. The Argents think she's one of them. And a select few in Beacon Hills th...