Ma Chérie (Beverly Marsh x Fe...

De Itsametaphorsee

You move into an apartment after your house burns down(supposedly due to a candle fire). You hang out with th... Mais

Read before starting the story!!
Characters
Intro to your character
Chapter 1: Auditions
Chapter 2: Moving in
Chapter 3: The Project
Chapter 4: Truth or Dare
Chapter 5: Farming is my "secret" joy
Chapter 6: The new kid
Chapter 7: First incident
Chapter 8: Christmas
Chapter 9: Someone called me
Chapter 10: The Confession
Chapter 11: Why Victor was so nice
Chapter 12: Stop Being a Dick
Chapter 13: Fifty Dollars
Chapter 14: Therapy
Chapter 15: I'm about to do something illegal
Chapter 16: Two hours of torture
Chapter 17: The Real Reason
Chapter 18: Beverly comes over
Chapter 19: Forgiveness?
Chapter 20: The Valentine's Day dance
Chapter 21: I guess we're official?
Chapter 23: I love it when I can't see anything
Chapter 24: My Boyfriend is Jealous (And So Is Richie's)
Chapter 25: Another Boring Day at School. Right?
Chapter 26: Happy Birthday
Chapter 27: The Play
Chapter 28: Another Dead Person
Mandatory Break
Chapter 29: Lasting Repercussions
Chapter 30: A Vacation??!
Chapter 31: A Renaissance Faire, Whatever That Is
Chapter 32: Video Games

Chapter 22: I Love Play Rehersal

210 8 34
De Itsametaphorsee

February 24th, 1989

Cw: talks about h*ntai for a bit
Tw: mentions of ab*se and scars

Ezekiel/stupid asshole P.O.V.

It's been a few days since Y/n saw me, and I almost got caught. When I went back to the sewers, I got punished. The scars on my back prove it too. Even though it's a relief to be out of that disgusting jail cell, I can't mess up, otherwise, My Savior will punish me. (That's not creepy at all. In no way does that sound strange)

My Savior keeps me fed and safe, even though he eats kids. He tells me I can scare Y/n more than he ever could. But he is a shape-shifting alien demon thing, so I don't understand why he needs me. At least I'm out of prison.

"Do you need me to check on Y/n again today? I know she has rehearsal, and will focus on that more than anything else."

There's a rumbling noise, and a shadowy outline of My Savior stops in front of me. "You know what happens if you mess up again." He tells me, in his raspy disembodied voice.

I nod my head, salute, and say: "Yes, sir. I won't mess up again."

"Good, because I can put you back in that small, dirty cell."

My head hangs in dismay, thinking of that cell, and the prison. They didn't understand me! All I wanted to do was have a little sister like in those animes, where she does whatever I want, no matter how lewd. (In case it's not clear, I'm talking about h*ntai. He's a freak.) I bang my fists on the wall in frustration, and the dagger that's holding Y/n's picture up falls to the floor, with the picture still on it.

"Damn it!" I pick up the dagger and picture and stab it back into the wall.

Your P.O.V.

I shudder, as if somebody just walked on my grave, or something like that.

"Are you okay Y/n?" Beverly puts her hand on my shoulder. While I'm glad she cares, I don't want anyone touching me right now. I'm getting a bad feeling again, and that usually happens when I feel guilty, and I have no reason to be right now. (I mean, Ezekiel did just stab the picture of you again, but idk why you feel weird)

I brush her hand off my shoulder and reply. "I'm fine, just got a little cold." I smile, to show I'm fine, and she seems to believe me. We keep waiting outside the theatre because I have some more rehearsals before the first show. The theatre still isn't open, and while it's been getting warmer, it's cold today, so we huddle together to protect our warmth.

To be honest, I really like being hugged by Beverly. It's very comforting, and since she's shorter than me, she fits in my arms well. That sentence sounds weird but it's true.

After five to ten minutes, Mr. Schuester shows up and unlocks the doors. I still have no clue why we showed up so early today. It was nice, having alone time with Beverly, and being able to hug her for so long without it being weird. The reason I brought her was that I don't feel safe when I'm alone anymore. It always seems like someone is following me, and it makes me uncomfortable.

We start walking inside, but Mr. Schuester stops me. "What are you doing here so early Y/n?"

"To be honest Mr. Schuester, I don't know. I just felt like I needed to be here early today." This is about as genuine as I can be since I don't know why I was early. For some reason, it just felt right.

After a while, everyone else arrives, including Addison. I mean, why wouldn't he? He's one of the main characters, and one of the leading men. When he sees me, he walks over to me, grabs my hand, and gives me a brief kiss. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Beverly walk towards the back of the theatre and sit down.

We do some vocal warm-ups before we start, so we have our voices ready. Before we start rehearsals, I wave to her. To my surprise, she doesn't wave back. She usually does, maybe she just couldn't see me well enough. That's probably what happened, even though it's not a big theatre.

"Places everyone!" We all scramble to our places and the music starts. (My head is in tremendous pain while I'm writing this, so I won't include any lyrics, but I will try to describe it. I'm just copying what I see on Wikipedia)

The lights go up, and the person playing Raoul (because I don't care what their name is, and I have a headache) comes out on stage, holding a wooden box instead of a music box because we don't want to break the props. The Auctioneer then talks about the shattered chandelier and the history behind it.

The chandelier rises, and the next scene starts. The minor characters are rehearsing, and the ones behind the curtain are discussing the new owners of the Opéra Populaire. The Carlotta steps out and starts singing for the new managers, and it seems like a backdrop falls and hits her. She gets mad, and storms off, complaining about things like that.

Since I'm not part of the scene right now, I feel myself being pulled away by something or someone. I turn away from the stage and see that Addison has taken me away.

"Aren't you supposed to be on the other side of the stage?" I take his hand in mine and smile.

He smiles back at me and replies. "I know I'm supposed to but I wanted to wish you good luck again." He hugs and kisses me again.

I don't know why, but him kissing me feels weird and not right. Like, maybe dating him is a bad choice. Probably just nerves from having Beverly watch me perform my part. Yeah, that must be it because I can't think of any other reason why I would feel bad about him kissing me. We have been dating for a few days, and I haven't felt like this before while kissing him. After he lets go of my hand, I softly push him to urge him to go back to his spot, because I'm about to go on.

I hear my cue and get ready for my part. I take my place on stage and start singing. Why did I choose this role again? It's so hard to sing sometimes. I try to hit the note, and just barely make it, and after I finish singing, my throat is tired. "Jesus Christ that was hard. "

We continue, Christine/I get the part, the opening night happens, Raoul's actor sees me, remembers that we used to be childhood playmates, sings Think of Me, and then I go 'backstage' to tell Meg/Christine's friend that I was secretly getting tutored by an 'Angel of Music'. I sing Little Lotte to explain how the 'Angel of Music' was tutoring Christine/me, shortly after that Addison and I sing The Mirror/Angel of Music (Reprise) and while the stagehands move things around to make it look like I'm going through a mirror, I walk through the 'mirror'.

We get into the fake boat, and Addison pretends to steer it through some sewers (there's no clown in these fake sewers, yet...) When we get to the lair, we get out and sing The Phantom of the Opera, which is the first song we rehearsed together. While I'm singing, I think of something that happened when we rehearsed. I remember seeing Calypso, but she looked burnt maybe? It could have been the light reflecting off something because Calypso passed away before that happened, but I saw her very clearly. I must have finished singing while I was lost in thought, because the next thing I know, I'm lying on a bed, and Addison is singing The Music of the Night. This part is one of the most boring parts for me, since I have to pretend to be asleep for a few minutes, and I get to be woken by a monkey music box. I pretend to find Addison, take off his mask, and we finish rehearsals for the day.

Mr. Schuester does some dismissal speech thing, and I kiss Addison goodbye. Beverly is waiting for me, but she does not look happy. Is it because I didn't do a good enough job? Ha, like that's possible, otherwise I wouldn't have gotten the part. "Why the long face Beverly?"

"No reason, just tired." I grab her hand, she stays in place for a second, but then she lets me take her to our bikes. We bike home, and while we're biking, she doesn't talk at all, when she's usually the most talkative out of the both of us. I don't want to invade her privacy too much, so I don't question anymore. I want to know why she's so angry, sad, annoyed, or jealous, but I hate it when people bother me too much, which is why I leave her alone.

Beverly's P.O.V

After I tell Y/n that I'm tired, I expect her to question me more, but she doesn't. For that, I'm glad, because if she were my Dad, she would have made me answer. That's how he almost found out that I smoke. He kept asking me questions, until I made up a lie, saying that a lot of people smoke at school. He invades my privacy a lot, and it makes me uncomfortable.

We make it to our apartment complex, and go into our separate apartments. "Goodnight Y/n."

"Goodnight Beverly." Then she whispers something I can't really hear, but it sounds like 'na cherry'. As she turns away, I watch her go into her apartment. Smiling, I go inside mine. The first thing I see when I enter is Daddy. He's sitting on his recliner, facing the doorway.

"Where were you Bevvy? You took a long time to get back."

"I was just watching Y/n at her rehearsal, I stayed in the seats the whole time." He towers over me, with one of his brows raised, and his other one furrowed, a frown on his face, and questioning look in his eyes. "Daddy I swear, you can ask Y/n, she saw me."

He gently cups my face with his hand and tilts it upwards so I'm looking at him. "I just want to know, are you still my little girl Bevvy?"

I nod, trembling a little, but not so much that he would notice. "I told you I was just in the seats, why don't you believe me?" God, I can't believe I just did that! I think some of Y/n's confidence might be rubbing off on me.

His eyes go a little wide, but then he says, "I'm just trying to keep you safe Bevvy. I know what boys think when they see you," (Yeah that's because you're a creepy, pedophilic, incestuous dickhead but go ahead, act like teenage boys are the problem)

I don't say anything to him but go to my room instead. Digging through my underwear drawer, I find my Diary right where I left it, and decide to write about everything today.

Dear Diary,

I felt jealous when I saw Addison kiss Y/n, and when Y/n asked me why I looked down, I said I was tired. If I told her I was jealous when I saw them kiss, she might think I like Addison, which I don't. It still confuses me why I'm jealous of that. When I got home, something that surprised me was that I sort of stood up to Daddy. Normally I would have just gone to my room and smoked to avoid crying but today I sort of told him that he should trust me more because, for some reason, he doesn't trust me.

Why are my feelings so confusing? I don't like Addison, but I felt jealous when he kissed Y/n. It's also not possible that I could like Y/n, because she's a girl and if you are a girl who likes girls, then you are an abomination, and I can't be an abomination. I guess that I might like Addison a little bit, and the little bit is smaller than (Richie's dick) a fingernail. 

I close the diary, and sit on the bed. I hear a knock on my window, and go to open.

2119 words

The update schedule is changed a little bit, but that's to make it easier on me since I have a job and other responsibilities

Stay safe and don't do drugs kids.

Wear a mask, wash your hands, and social distance to help reduce the spread of COVID.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

932 30 31
Being Henry Bower's little sister doesn't exactly give me the best reputation. A story about a simple girl named Ashlyn Felch Bowers. Born in Los Ang...
23.4K 369 25
You're new in town, you're parents stayed in New York City. So basically you're alone in Derry waiting to make friends. But perhaps you might find lo...
3.5K 111 12
Aaron; Bill's older brother by a year finds out about the happenings around Derry. Most of them being mystery disappearances. He finds the Loser's Cl...
152K 3.2K 14
A STORY IN WHICH, A group of friends fight to stay alive when a certain evil returns to the small town of Derry. The Losers try to get rid of IT once...