The Singing Boy [Future Updat...

By Reactier

Tom was a shy teenager. He was so quiet that no one really noticed him, except the bullies of course. Tom had... More

Prologue
Sign Up
The Talent Show
Angel Of The School
Mall Time
It's a Date!
Clothing
Rain Dance
Invintation
πŸ‘ΎVideo GameπŸ‘Ύ
Party
Punishment
Hiding
Confession
F*ck The System
a Few Too Many Drinks
What Happened?
Moving in
The End of a Good Day
Graduation
ASDF Land
❀️VoteπŸ’™
The Duet
πŸ‘ΉIt's 5 AM and I haven't sleptπŸ‘Ί
Acceptance Letter
Julian Jameson Jones
Concert
Singer
❀️Tord Drawing❀️
Goodbye
Alcoholic
Home
The Talk
So it's not The End?
The World is Ours
Royal Castle

We Will Miss You

374 19 9
By Reactier

Tom Pov:

Tord closes the trunk after placing his baggage inside, he turns to Edd, Matt, and I with a solemn look before walking over to me. I tighten my crossed arms from nervousness as he asks me, "Do you have anything to say to me?"

What would he want? For me to say sorry? To say "I love you" one last time? If I said those things, would he stay? How am I supposed to know, his face shoes no emotion except silence. His grey eyes show a blank stare and his lips seem stuck in a straight line, like a greek statue in a boring pose.

All I manage to do is look away and mutter a, "No." which I can't begin to recognize how deeply sad that makes Tord. He simply nods and walks back to his car, opening the driver seat door and stepping inside before driving away down the street, never to be seen again.

I try to hold back the tears, but I end up falling on my knees and sobbing into my hands. I loudly shout, "I hate you!!" Edd and Matt then bend down at my sides and hug me tightly to comfort me, now begins a long set of years without someone who brought me life when I needed it most...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 2.3K 47
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
1.7M 98.8K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
743K 20.2K 75
α€™α€„α€Ία€Έα€Ÿα€¬ α€œα€°α€žα€¬α€Έα€α€½α€±α€€α€­α€―α€€α€šα€Ία€α€„α€Ία€”α€±α€α€²α€·α€†α€›α€¬α€α€”α€Ία€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€±α€™α€šα€·α€Ία€€α€­α€―α€šα€·α€Ία€‘α€α€½α€€α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€· α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€α€½α€±α€€α€―α€žα€•α€±α€Έα€™α€šα€·α€Ί α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€’α€±α€«α€€α€Ία€α€¬α€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€«..... #စဝ်ခ...
177K 8.2K 105
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...