you [njh]

By horanjpg

[DISCONTINUED] everything starts when i was half naked and got locked out outside of my apartement, i decided... More

one.
two
three
four
five
six
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three

seven

2.1K 96 14
By horanjpg

"1 new message from Matthew"

I unlocked my phone and saw his reply.

Matthew: Hey Kate! Caroline told me about you

Matthew: I'm sorry you have to do this, but you know Caroline..

Kate: yeah, im sorry too

Kate: so when are you free? i just want to finish this week already, its been hell

Matthew: Tuesday's ok?

Kate: tuesday it is

Kate: can i call you matt? or you're comfortable with matthew?

Matthew: No, sure, i prefer Matt

Kate: okay matt, where are we going?

Matthew: Hmm

Matthew: I was thinking about this bistro near 5th ave?

Matthew: It's called Kosh Kosh

Kate: okay

Matthew: Look Kate, don't consider this as a blind date or whatever shit it is

Matthew: Its just like two people, knowing each other, ok? :)

Kate: yeah :)

Matthew: Alright, i'll see you on Tuesday

I locked my phone and then getting ready for the movie. I didn't like too much cosmetics on my face, it felt like a cake. I liked natural, i usually used eyeliner, mascara and nude lipstick. I rarely did my eyebrows, because they're seem okay to me. That's the only thing i like about my face. Thanks to Eyebrows Lord.

I ate a few snacks while i'm waiting for Niall to pick me. And sat in silence, thinking.

As cliche as it sounds, i'm thinking about me and Niall.

If i knocked on 5A, instead of 6A, this wouldn't happened.

If i didn't got locked out of my room, this wouldn't happened.

If someone didn't sent a package for me, this wouldn't happened.

Think about it..
Right now, i probably would be sleeping or watching Netflix. I would never know the person who lives upstairs. I would have no one to spend the day with..

I was drifting to sleep, but Niall voice echoed to my room.

"KNOCK KNOCK!!!"

I sat up straight, shocked of course. It was silent before.

I opened the door and saw Niall, with shorts and t-shirt and a cap on his head.

"Hey." He grinned.

I smiled at him. "Let's go."

----
"Salty or Caramel?" he asked.

"Always caramel." i replied.

"Well, salty for me." he said and paid our popcorns and drinks.

The movie was great, it was a cliffhanger of course, since there's gonna be another sequel. But i enjoyed it. Niall didn't talk much during the movie, sure he asked questions and had thoughts on some scenes, but he was a great movie buddy.

"That was fun. Thanks Niall." i said.

"Mind if we just walk instead of taking cab?" he offered.

"Sure." i smiled and we began to walk side by side. Niall started talking about the movie and how he adored Jennifer Lawrence. I wasn't really paid attention because i felt hungry. I really wanted to stop at some cafe to buy cakes or any foods. But i was craving sushi. And it's hard to get in the neighborhood.

"Kate." Niall said, interrupting me from my thoughts.

"Sorry, what?" i asked.

Niall sighed, "I said that Harry changed the day of the gig, so it's gonna be on Tuesday. Are you up for it?"

"Yeah yeah, sure." My eyes immidiately caught a small chinese restaurant and i cheered.

"Let's order some foods."

-----

3 take aways, 2 bottle of beer, 2 jokes, enough to made them feel tired.

"One more, please?" Niall offered.

"This have to be good, okay." i said.

"What did Cinderella say when her photos didn't show up?" he grinned.

I was thinking but i got no clue, so i motioned him to continue.

He giggled, and said "Someday my prints will come!"

I fell for that one, it's silly but it's cute. Niall also laughed at his own joke.

"What time is it?" i sighed, tired from laughing.

Niall looked at his watch. "Almost 9. Why?"

"Bed time for me, then." i said and stood up.

"You have a sleeping schedule?" he raised an eyebrow.

"No, i just have to wake up early for my shift." i shrugged.

He was confused, "When did you apply for a new job, Kate?"

"Oh, i haven't told you yet?"

He shrugged, "Not as i remembered."

"I work at this small cafe, it was lovely. The name is Pepper. It's near here actually. They have amazing pancakes. You should come sometimes!" i offered him and standing outside his door.

"I will, do they have a great coffee?" he asked.

"I made the coffee, so yup, they do." I grinned at him, he smiled.

"Okay."

I stood there, he stood there. We didn't exchange a single word.

"Okay." i said, turned around and taking the stairs. When i was about to take the first step, i heard him call my name. I spun around and raised my eyebrows.

"I'll see you soon?" he asked.

And i put a cheeky smile on my face, "Are we copying Dear John, now?"

He chuckled and looked to the ground. "Yup."

"I'll see you soon, loser." i said with a smile.

------

The next day i was up early, before my alarm. An achievement, you go gurl.

I made my self a hot tea. And went to a grocery store to buy the foods that ran out.

I pulled out a trolley, but it was hard. I tried again but it's no luck.

"Need help?" a deep voice said, coming from behind. I spun around to see a tall guy with a thin beard on his face. Black hair, brown eyes. God damn. Why do i always fell for hot boys ???

I stuttered, "Please?"

He smiled at me and then pulled out the trolley so easily, i flushed. "T-thanks. Haven't got breakfast... so..."

The man chuckled and said it was no big deal, that the wheels were stucked, and pulled out a trolley for himself. I excused my self from him and started my shopping.

"Banana- check. Apples- check. Bread- check. Cheese..." i was going to turn to aisle 8 where they put the refrigerator. But i accidentaly hit someone's trolley.

And i cursed. But it was the guy, that had helped me with my trolley. Out of all the people in this god damn market????

"Oh god, sorry." i said.

"No, i'm sorry. I wasn't looking at your direction." he simply said and offered me a small smile. Which i returned.

"You have to be careful- check." i said.

A/N

double update bc its just a filler haaaa

but dont forget to vote n comment i love u guys !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 280 11
At first Emma rescues Niall but in reality they've rescued each other. A story of being lost without the other and overcoming fears to achieve hopes...
97K 1.3K 65
These are inspired by tumblr prompts And the Fact that I can't commit to writing a full story
14.4K 640 49
"These songs are deep." He spun me around once before bringing me close to his chest, our faces barley touching. "Only because they're about you."
966 82 22
A Niall Horan fanfiction :D