Keith Kogane x reader

By wafflecakeswithsyrup

Hi guys so I've never written an x reader story (or any story) before so all helpful criticism is welcome! No... More

Sup Guys!
Chapter one
Chapter two (training)
Aftermath of a prank
Aftermath of a prank 2
Sooo
What is this feeling?
Kidnapped
I got the power
I love you
Affection
I'm not fragile
Fun before the fire
Who cares?
I hate you
I need help!
pet names and confessions
What could go wrong?
This is why you dont drink magic potions!
But... you promised
Oh quiznak
Dangerous
No matter what it takes
Thank you soo much
keep you safe
How could you let this happen?
Break from the inside
Phase 1 complete
Alone
captured
Broken trust
Powerless
What have we done?
Apologies
We are screwed
Sleepover!
Sleepover 2
Lotor
Princess?
You motherquiznakker
Oh my gosh 1k! (Kind of important)
I'll miss you
Lintikos
No contol
Nothing can change that
Between us
Attack
Detours
Shopping detour
Xavier
I hate magic trees
Tree civilisation
Ain't no impostor
Castle on a hill
Scythe
Get out of my head
Get out of my head pt2
Risky is my middle name
I changed the cover! (A/N)
I thought you loved me
OMG We hit 2K!
Not that easy
Replaced?
Misunderstanding
I'm Alive...so come get me
I'm no traitor
Without you
Fool proof
Mother
One big mess
Sacrifice
Shattered glass
What if...
Woken up
Meeting the mother
Boom boom push pow
Haggar VS Y/N...
Ready as I'll ever be
So be it
Rage
Fight for me
Helpless
Come back to me
Freaking lightbulb
Showdown
Unbelievable
In my eyes
Never again
Interrogate the snek
Hell breaks loose
Why?
17 seconds remaining
Destroyed
Pros and cons
Missed Chance
Stupid ass box
Useful ass box
Shizzlefrick
I got tagged!
Rachel?
Get out me car!
Trade?
Entering the atmosphere
Space drugs
Raisin face
'Let's kick Lotor's a-' 'language'
'Holy shi-'
Finale!
WOAAAAHH

Well, shiz

62 0 0
By wafflecakeswithsyrup

This could not get cuter I-

The stars sparkled eerily in the sky whilst the lions were hurled out of the wormhole. Suddenly lights started flashing in the lions, snapping the paladins into action.

"Stay alert. The lions are losing power!" Shiro yelled.

They were nearing Kerberos whilst the lions flashing lights became more rapid, now switching from complete darkness to soft white. Hunks's lion slammed into Keith's as an attempt to swerve went wrong. "Hunk!" The red paladin grumbled.

"Uh... combine?" The yellow paladin tried to justify his mistake.

Each lion began to lose coordination and began too mindlessly tumble through space. "My lion's controls are practically dead!" Pidge yelled over the alarms that now blared loudly in their lions. "This could not get any worse" Lance groaned frantically.

Up ahead, there were three galra cruisers. So yes, Lance. It could get worse.

"At least we're not spotted". Y/N murmured. Before the blue lion was shot at with a purple beam. The Voltron team groaned in irritation before using evasive manoeuvres to steer clear out of the way of the galra ships.

"Well, at least our lions aren't losing power".

There was a swoosh as the F/C lion powered down, reducing to a slow crawl. "What the quiznak?!" Shortly after the Black lion was dead, followed by the rest of the lions powering down completely. "Well, shiz". Lance muttered.

"Well at least-"

Keith cut Y/N off "Y/N babe, please stop talking".

 In an instant, her mouth shut with a firm clack. "Uh am I the only one who knows that we are now floating mid-air, with not one. But three galra ships on our tail!" The situation really could not get any worse.

Except, when it did.

"What do we do Shiro?" Pidge asked, her eyes darting around for a solution in the flickering lights of her lion. "I don't want to do this but were going to have to use the last of our lions energy to take on those ships".

The group nodded firmly. With the lions almost powered down, they had no other option. "Okay on three".

"One". The paladins turned their lions in the direction of oncoming ships.

"Two" The cruisers were now in firing range.

"Now!"

There was a boom as a yellow beam shot from each lion, connecting before shooting one out of the two, completing demolishing it. A soft grunt escaped the paladins as they were blown back quite a bit.

"Again!"

The lions geared up weakly as the cruiser sped towards them. "We won't have enough power for the third blast!" Hunk yelled over the comms, his eyes facing straight ahead in mild panic. Shiro nodded and smirked softly "Good."

Once again another beam shot at the second cruiser, hitting it on point before practically imploding in a flurry of purple and black. The lions were blasted back at the sheer force.

"Shizzle on a stick!"

Homework can burn

Waffle~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.9K 1K 31
Y/N is another genius college student who happens to be 14 years old. Her best friend is Tadashi Hamada and she meets a certain robotics genius. The...
19K 345 14
Just random one-shots of you and Lloyd I promise it gets better Things to know: ---------- • you and Cole are cousins • you are the elemental mast...
361K 16.6K 42
# 22 in fan fiction on 18/02/2017....# He's my life ....He's my sanity ....He's my prayer......❤️ She's my smile....she's my heartbeat....she's my s...
8.2K 103 16
Sonic gets turned into a girl. Shadow has feelings for Sonic but Sonic doesn't know if it's because he's a girl.