Anime x reader one-shot

By 1234321X

This is my one shot book for multiple animes. Same rules no lemons, limes, and smut. any Au and request. but... More

request page
(BNA)☁Shirou Ogami x Wolf!Reader
(Demon Slayer)☁Nezuko X Demon!Fem!Reader
(Blue Exorcist)☁ Alpha!Rin x Omega!Demon!Reader
(Inuyasha)☁ Inuyasha x half Demon! reader
(Demon Slayer)🎢 Tanjiro x Reader
(Demon slayer)β˜πŸ’–Omega!GiyΕ« Tomioka x Alpha!reader
(AOT)πŸ’”Jean x Reader
(Twisted wonderland) Azul x Mermaid!Reader
(Twisted Wonderland) Riddle x Mouse!Reader
(TwsT)πŸ’  Azul x Mermaid!Reader
(Ouran highschool)☁Haruhi x Fem!Reader
πŸ’”Dainseif x Reader
(Genshin impact) younger Sibling
πŸ’”(demon Slayr)Tanjiro x reader
(twisted wonderland)Ace x Mermaid/witch!Reader x Deuce
(twisted wonderland)🎢 Jack Howl X reader
(Death Note) Yandere! Light x reader
(Mha) Naga! BakuDekuShoto X (fem)Mermaid!Reader Pt.2
✨🎢(Genshin ) When your parents run the universe
β›ˆ(Mha) Omega!Deku x Alpha!Male!Reader

(Soul Eater)πŸ’”Dr.Stein x Weapon!Reader Pt.1

670 15 3
By 1234321X

"Thanks for helping us out professor Stein, Though why did you have to bring us to your lab though?" Maka asked as he sat on the patient's bed.

"There is some equipment here that I don't have at the school," Stein said simply.

Marie sighed as she wandered around the lab to keep her mind busy, as she wandered the halls she saw a slightly opened door and the smell of eggs and bacon, but it was noon. So she slowly opened the door to find it to be a pretty ordinary recovery room. The walls had the same stitch pattern and light green colored walls, there was a simple nightstand with a plate of fresh eggs and bacon. Looked t the left was an occupied bed. 

A beautiful girl was laying in the bed, she was hooked up to a heart monitor and appeared to be in a deep sleep. She was perfectly still and her vitals seemed stable, but who was this person. She had lovely H/c hair and perfect skin, but why was she here.

As Marie got closer, the covers came loose and slide to the floor. She gasped at all the scars that littered her midsection.

"Your not supposed to be in here Marie," Stein said, as he appeared out of nowhere.

"Mr.stein!" Marie gasped.

"Oh no, you're going to catch a cold. You need to keep covered," Stein said mindlessly.

 As he walked over the blanket and gently placed it over the unconscious girl. Marie watched confused at what Mr.Stein was doing. She could have sworn she saw a hint of sadness in Mr.Steins eyes as he stared down at his... Patient, test subject? Marie could only stand and wonder what Mr.Steins relationship is with this woman.

"So you still haven't woken up yet. Oh well," He said simply as he picked up the plate. "Let's go, Marie,"

"Mr.Stein, who was that woman?" Marie asked.

"That was my second partner after Death Syhthe went on to be partners with your mother, Lord Death partnered me with a new weapon. Her name is Y/n," Stein answered.

-------

"Hello Stein, I'm sorry to hear that Death Sythe switched partners," Lord death said.

"It's fine, So why are you hear  Death?"  a younger Stein asked.

"I have a new partner you Stein," Death said cheerfully.

"Really, why me. There are a lot of meisters who don't have weapons,"  Stein pointed out.

"Yes, but none of them could match her soul wavelength, and since yours the most flexible  I'm assigning you to her," Death said simply.

"Her, huh? Okay, then what kind of weapon is she?" Stien asked.

"To be honest I'm not too sure my self," Death said with a head tilt.

Out from behind  Lord death came up a Young girl, with h/c hair and wide blank E/c eyes. She seemed to simply stare at stein, and even into is soul, as she tilts her head curiously.

"Hello Stein, It's very nice to meet you," The girl said plainly as she curtsied.

"This is Y/n. She was once a captive a  horrible witch, so she may be a little fickle at first, But I know you can handle it," Lord death said as he left the two.

The two stood in silence when she suddenly she walked around him and locked him out of...His own apartment.

"H-HEY!" Stein said as tried to open the door.

-----------

"So You treated her the same as Spirit. You dissected her whenever you had the chance?" Marie asked.

"No, when we first roomed she was the definition of sleeping with an eye open. I couldn't get anywhere near her when she slept," Stein smiled as he thought back to those times.

"That's good," Marie sighed.

"But what was really challenging was getting her to cooperate with me as a weapon and meister," Stein chuckled.

--------

"Y/n transform," Stein said simply.

It was another one on one combat training, Stein and Y/n vs Spirit and his new partner. Y/n stared at Stein blankly for a while, till she finally transformed.

Stein stared in awe at the blade and slightly wondering why the sword had a trigger on it.

"Why do you have a trigger, your a sword aren't you?" Stein asked as he inspected the weapon.

"It's cause I'm also a gun," Y/n said quietly.

"What?" Stein asked.

"Begin," Lord death said.

The two meisters clashed there blades as they dashed around each other. Stien used Y/n's blade as a shield, but Y/n would act out and try to attack. When Stein would try to go on defense Y/n would act and force offense. 

"Y/n what are you doing?!"  Stein growled as he tried to get the weapon under control.

Y/n forced Stein to aim the blade towards the opponent, the blades highlights started to glow brilliantly as a ball of soul energy formed at the edge of the blade.

"Y/n stop!" Stein shouted.

But she fired at the two as it let out a huge explosion, Spirit and his partner laid unconscious in the creator.

--------

"That was overkill," Marie sighed as she cleaned the dishes.

Stein sat at the table as he took a sip of his tea. he looked across the table at the empty seat, Y/n's seat.

"Why was she like that?" Marie asked.

"The witch that held her captive wanted mindless and powerful soldiers. So she tried to drive them into madness," Stein said somberly.

"That's awful," Marie gasped.

"The witch Hipna gets her victims at childhood when the victim's parents simply didn't want them," Stein growled lowly.

"How long was she with that witch?"Marie asked.

"9 years," Stein said simply as he lit a cigarette.

---------

"You can't lash out like that," Stein said simply as he turned the screw in his head.

"I had to win, or else she would hurt me," Y/n whimpered in the corner of the room.

"she?" Stein asked.

"The Witch Hipna," Y/n trembled.

Stein's eyes widened slightly. He got up from his seat and sat in front of her, as he held out his hands. Y/n simply stared at him with a confused look. 

"soul resenece link," Stein said simply.

Y/n hesitated but slowly took his hand, and concentrated. Soon Stein found himself  Standing in a dark purple plain. Looking around he found a one F/c colored soul surrounded by a shield of sorts, as shadowy figures clawed at it. As he walked over to the soul, he felt something squeezed his heart as his mind started to fog up as his madness slowly tried to take over his mind. Looking up he could see silhouettes of three figures, two was of a man and a woman. The other was a witch and she had a twisted smile on her face as the two humans approached.

"What brings you here human?" The witch smiled.

"This child, it's not human," The man said as he hed a baby by its leg.

The baby cried as it was held upside down.

"What do you mean?" The witch laughed.

"Her body changes into steel, She's a weapon. A product of your demons. Take back your demon creation," The woman cried.

The witch smiled as took the baby from the parents that left with a once of remorse. Stein's fists tightened as anger flowed through his veins. He slowly starts to lose himself when something grabbed him and pulled him into the shield.

Stein gasped when the strain of madness suddenly stopped and he felt...Calm. The urges he had weren't as strong as they were before. As he looked up he found himself in a  meadow full of flowers. And sitting in the field was Y/n.

"I see you found my plane," She said simply.

"What is this place, My soul wavelength has a madness canceling ability. As long as my will and focus are strong this place can keep the madness and its wavelength at bay," Y/n explained.

"So the shadows clawing at this place is the madness?" Stein asked.

"Well it was mine, but now you're here, you're madness is here as well,"  Y/n sighed as she looked up into the sky

Looking up, there was a large shadow of Y/n, a witch, and know his own shadow. All three were trying to claw open the shield. 

"So why did you snap during the fight?" Stein asked as he sat next to Y/n.

"I lose focus and the madness seeps in and tries to rip me apart. A-and I don't w-want her to hurt me," Y/n stuttered as the plain stared to crack and crumble.

"If I don't win she will punish me again, And I don't want to be punished!"  She panicked as the Witch seeped into the plain and started to creep up to Y/n.

"She can't harm you anymore!" Stein shouted as he grabbed her by the shoulders.

"And Why should I trust you, How do I know you won't throw me to the wolves to save yourself!?" She cried.

"Because I'm your meisters, and I have to work with you to protect this world's peace. And if we do come across Hypna I'll keep you safe," Stein said firmly.

Y/n stared at the man in front of her with an uncertain look on her face.

"Alright...I trust you," Y/n said shackly.

------

"So from there, we were able to become a well-fighting pair, though it was a bit odd using a sword as a gun sometimes," Stein smiled softly.

"You sound like you guys were a well oiled machine. Was she able to help you with your madness?" Marie asked with a smile.

"For the most part, she simply lessened my urges to direct everything. It gave me help to over come it myself," Stein said as he finished up his tea.

"So what happened to her?" Marie asked.

"Hypna happened!" Stein growled as he slamed a fist on the table.

"I failed to keep her safe from that witch. In the end she Had to fight to take the witch out herself. She managed to heavily wound Hypna, but that witch did something. Cause after that fight Y/n never woke up again," Stein said lowly as his fist tightened.

"S-so that's her corpse?!" Marie gasped.

"No, she is very much alive, she's in a deep sleep of sorts. I'll admit it let my tendince to get the best of me, and cut her open. But I did it to find out what was wrong," Stein sighed as he pushed his rolling chair away from the table.

Marie simply stared as Stein disappeared around the corner. She would have followed but she had to go back  the school. Stein rolled down the hall and into the Y/n's room, with a sad frown on his face. 

"When will you comeback to me," stein said quietly.

Closing his eyes he consintrated, and let his soul link with y/n's soul. In the plan it was nothing but madness clawing at the purple sphere that surrounded Y/n's f/c soul. Sadly he was unable to get into meadow plain that Y/n resided. No matter how much he pounded and screamed at the sphere, y/n couldn't hear him. 

Opening his eyes only to see Y/n's unconscious face. He sighed sadly as he rested his forehead on hers.

"Come back," he sighed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 1.4K 40
[18+] "π·π‘Žπ‘šπ‘›, π‘¦π‘œπ‘’'π‘Ÿπ‘’ 𝑠𝑑𝑖𝑙𝑙 β„ŽoΜΈπ‘Ÿπ‘›π‘¦?" A collection of anime smut. βš οΈŽπ•Žπ”Έβ„β„•π•€β„•π”Ύ! This book contains sexual content and only sexual con...
55.2K 1.3K 27
(5/29/17) hello! due to my busy schedule and the lost desire to write stories, i have given up this book! i apologize but i hoped you enjoyed my one...
719K 9.8K 87
Hey friends! As part of the LGBTQAP + community, I made this book. Everyone loves the MHA/BNHA girls. I intend this for FEMALE readers. Homophobic c...
6.1K 60 15
β—† Based on the title, this book is full of one shots. β—† Warning: Lots of Cursing/Swearing/Cussing and other mature content and themes. Such as bullyi...