Ophelia? (Entered In 2022 Wat...

By FarihaIslam0

" Here is your order, Mam! " Sandra smiles. " Thanks! " The woman smiles back. Sandra smiles again and star... More

Author's Note
Character Casts
Author's Note: ❗Copyright❗
The Beginning
Lonely But Not Lonely?
It's Birthday!....And A Confession???
Who is there?
Smell of Betrayal?!?
Blackmail And Many More....
Unexpected Truth
Misunderstandings
An Unwanted Reminder
Are Memories Always Sad?
Confrontation
Ophelia Or Sara?
Ophelia...Everywhere?
Sandra And Ophelia
Tour To The Bitter Past (Part 1)
Tour To The Bitter Past (Part 2)
Apology And Pretention?!?
I Want You... For???
Surprise!!!
Sandra And A Mission
Confirmation And A Sleepless Night
Fluttering Heart
Dean, Shawn And A Thanks?
A Deal With The Devil
Fake Girlfriend's Real Heartbreak
Devil's Trap And A Bonus Shock
Trapped Sandra
Mission To Find Truth
Devil's Face Revealed?
Mystery Unfolds.....
Rise of A New Misunderstanding
Sandra Has Proofs!
Torn Family And Friendship
Truth Hurts
Avoidance And Accident
Cruel Disbelief
Dean's Betrayal
Kidnapped???
Bromance On The Air!!!
Devil : A Cruel Father
Who Is Killing The Devil?
Why 'Ophelia' ?
Is This Really The End?
Death's Favorite Name: Sandra
End Or Beginning?
Survival
A Lot To Catch Up...
Forgiveness And Moving On
It's Hastings Day!!!
Dean: A Winner
Mrs. Sandra Dean Winchester!?!
Epilouge: Family is Life!
Epilogue: To be Continued...
Author's Note

Collision With Confession

50 23 8
By FarihaIslam0

" Hello? Is anybody home? "
Sandra starts shouting after entering the gate of the house she got from the address.
The house is so big and enriched with numerous accessories; both modern and ancient.
" My grandfather is so rich! "
She exclaims in wonder.

She becomes surprised when she finds the gate leading to the main house open. There is not enough security.
" Why aren’t there any guards? Doesn’t any thief come here? There are so many things to steal! "
She thinks as she walks more inside the house.

She is feeling afraid. She didn’t want to enter here first. But she didn’t know what choice she had other than entering here. Though she has made thousands of excuses in case she meets any of the guards or house members, she doesn’t have to do anything as the house looks almost abandoned.

She is constantly clutching her pepper spray in case she needs it.

Suddenly she remembers the first meeting with Dean. She thought him a thief and used this spray on him. She smiles a bit. Thinking about him always brings a smile to her face.

She climbs a large spiral stairway leading to the second floor. She stumbles on a stair abruptly. A scream almost escapes from her mouth.
" Did I do the right thing? By entering here all alone? "
She mutters as she climbs the rest of the stairs and reaches the second floor.

Suddenly she hears someone talking in a room. She becomes startled. A sound in this house feels so strange to her. She follows the sound and stops in front of a room.

She hesitantly pushes the door slightly.
Someone is watching TV, sitting on the sofa. That person's back is towards Sandra.
" Hello? Mr. Fields?"
Sandra asks the person. Her voice is shaking in some unknown fear.

She comes in front of the person, clutching her pepper spray tightly in hand.
" Mr. Fields? "

The person looks irritated. He removes his eyes from the TV and looks at Sandra.
He looks confused; surprised.
" Sara!"

Sandra releases the breath she was holding for a long time. This man is so old. He can't attack her.
" No. I am Sandra."
She replies in a soft tone. He doesn’t look like a killer to her at all.

"  Oh, my poor eyesight! You look so much like her! "
The man exclaims.

" Because I am her daughter, Sandra. Jonny Fields was my father. I am Sandra Fields, Mr. Fields. "
Sandra feels strange after giving her introduction like this.

Roberts Fields is surprised.
" You are Sara and Jonny's daughter! You are my granddaughter! "

" Yes, Mr. Fields. I am. "
Sandra says again.

Robert Fields becomes overwhelmed with emotions. Seeing Sandra after all these years has created havoc in his mind. He has never thought he would see his son's daughter at all.

" You surely are alive!"
He mutters under his breath.
" But you were not supposed to be here. How come he let you come to me! "
His whisper doesn’t reach Sandra's ears.

He quickly changes his mood and talks with her.
" Oh! You can call me Grandpa! I am your grandfather, dear! "
Mr. Robert's smile reaches his eyes. He surely looks happy.

Sandra gets confused. She isn't angry at all when anger is the feeling she should feel right now. She wants to hug this old man who is lovingly talking to her.
Meeting another family member other than Sammy.... is overwhelming for her too.
But...he killed her father, right?
She needs to know.

" You think I should call you Grandpa when you are the one who might've killed my father? "
She tries to sound angry. But she isn’t angry at all. Why?

Robert Fields gets a shock after hearing this.
" How did you know this? Tell me!  "
His emotional face gets replaced with another emotion.

It is anger.

Sandra looks angry now. He didn’t even try to deny it for once! He did kill her father. Sandra is disgusted at the thought.
" Why do you need to know this? How can you kill your son? "
Sandra's loud voice echoes in the empty
house.

" Did he tell you this? Tell me, girl!"
He shouts back at her.

Sandra flinches a little. This old man looks scary to her now. She stutters,
" He....who...he..."

The man looks like a maniac. He stands from the sofa and screams at her again.
" Yes! I killed him! I killed my son!"

-----------------------------------------------------

" Amelia? How are you? "
Sammy asks as she sees her entering the house.

" I am fine, Sammy! Where is Sandra? "
Amelia hugs her.

" But she is not at home. She left early today. She didn’t tell you anything? "
Sammy asks her suspiciously.
" Did you guys fight?"

Amelia feels sad lying to Sammy. But she has to lie now.
" Not at all! I think she forgot. Anyways, I will wait for her in her room. "
She starts walking towards Sandra's room.

When she enters the room, an unfamiliar scent attacks her nose. It feels familiar but she can’t figure it out instantly.

She sits on the bed and drifts into thought.
" I need to clear everything, Sandy! Where are you? "

She looks around the room and finds a mobile on Sandra's table. She comes near it and identifies it. It’s Sandra's.
" Where did she go leaving her mobile like this? "
She mutters.

Suddenly she notices an envelope stashed in a black diary. It isn’t completely inside the diary. It is peeking outside and some words can be seen.

Amelia curiously looks at it because it reads " Johnson " in a red mark.
" My surname?"
She thinks.

She takes the diary and opens it. The envelope falls to the ground. She bends to take the envelope but something on the page of the diary stops her. Something is written here; also in a red marker pen. It's as if everything were trying to attract her through this red color.

She forgets to take the envelope from the ground after reading the page. Because she is shocked after seeing the writing on the page.
" What the hell? "
She exclaims.

The page says,
" I will never say anything to Amelia! Not even Sam! I need to hide the truth!
Because I am jealous of Amelia! She takes everything I love! I will take Sam away from her just as I pushed her away from my love!  "

Amelia is so shocked. She never knew that Sandra can think like this. What else is she hiding from her? Pushing away from her love? Is she referring to Shawn?

She looks at the ground to find the envelope.
"Amelia Johnson" is written on the top of it in deep red marker. It is ominously staring at her.

" What is it? "
She takes the envelope and pulls the documents out.

She again gets shocked after seeing the content of the documents. The documents fall from her as her hands start shaking. She whispers,
" I am Sammy's daughter! "

------------------------------------------------------

"  I killed my son! "
Mr. Robert starts crying profusely.
" But I didn’t want to! He manipulated my words!"

" Who is "He"?"
Sandra has asked this question so many times. But this man is in a daze; continuously blabbering his own words.
It's as if he were letting all the words out of his mind that he had hidden for more than twenty years.

" When I heard Sara was gonna be my daughter-in-law, I didn’t like it. I didn’t like the fact that Jonny was determined to leave everything behind, only for her."
He pauses.

" Why didn’t you like my Mom?"
Sandra asks, getting angry.

" Because she wasn’t of our status! I was proud of my status! I never wanted my son to get married to her! "
He says bitterly.

" What! It's so lowly thinking! My mother wasn’t that poor! Even if she was, what was the problem? She is the best in every way! "
Sandra replies with the same bitterness.

" I know! I even thought her a gold digger! Just like Jonny's previous girlfriends! They were all after his money."
His voice becomes soft.
" But I was wrong. She wasn’t like that at all. I understood it later when I had already made a huge mistake! The mistake that took my son from me!"

" What did you do? "
Sandra's voice is quivering in fear; she feels the pressure of what she might hear now.

" He was one of my business associates. I thought he might understand me. He asked me one day how I was feeling now as Sara was married to Jonny. I was so angry then. I was drunk and said...."
He stops a little, looking at Sandra.

" What? What did you say? "
Sandra feels so agitated.
" Why did you stop? "
She shouts at him.

Robert Fields looks guilty. He says keeping his head down,
" I wished your mother was dead! "

--------------------------------------

Please vote, comment and share😍😍😍!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25 1 4
Matt wanders back into Alexs's life... injured and babbling. Why is he here? Alex doesn't have time to argue, not with Matt's life on the line. Howev...
53.2K 3K 49
Highest rank #16 on 11/12/16 I clutched his leg as he turned to go. "You had me enough times that you don't want me anymore" I strugg...
190K 5.9K 40
Faith has traveled all the way to a new place to start a better life but little did she know her destiny was not going to be the way that she wants. ...
494K 17.4K 37
BOOK 1 C O M P L E T E D U N D E R E D I T I N G I quickly ran into a random room and locked the door behind me. Breathing heavy Sweating Scared "...